Katja Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him tiredly, "I love you, my wonderful, wonderful mate. I thought my head was going to explode when you made me cum. Could you get us some water?"

Erik smiled and kissed her once again. "I have some in other room, be right back." He kissed her once again, then rolled out of bed to walk into the other room. He got a bottle of water out of the fridge, and as he walked back, he unscrewed the top and took a big gulp of it himself.

Brigit watched as Erik rolled out of bed and licked her lips as she saw his cock bounce up and down as he walked. 'I want his cock in me so bad.' She thought to herself.

Erik smiled as he sat on the bed next to her, then held the opened bottle to her lips as she sucked at it greedily. She stopped after she had slaked her thirst. "Thank you. Now will you please hold me love? I need your body against mine."

Erik smiled and nodded as he screwed the top back on the bottle and set it on the nightstand. He got back into bed as she asked, and moved closer to her, his hand once again laying on her stomach. "I love you Brigit." He leaned in to kiss and lick her neck where it joined her shoulder.

Brigit smiled and shivered as her mate told her he loved her once again as he kissed and licked her neck. "Umm... I love you also Erik." She placed her hand on his side and caressed him. "As soon as catch my breath, I want you in me love. I love how your cock stretches me out, it feels sooo good."

He smiled and leaned in to kiss her again, "I love how you feel wrapped around me." They kissed and stroked one another until they both caught their breath. Then she grinned at him, "I want to be on top this time love. This way I can make you last longer."

Erik smiled back as he stroked her body yet again, "I'm yours my Goddess, and always have been, do whatever you want and makes you happy Brigit."

She pushed him to his back, then he watched as she straddled his legs and slowly stroked his cock while playing with his balls making sure he was good and hard. Then she leaned down to lick his lips, then kissed him slipping her tongue between them once again as their tongues caressed each other once more. Erik softly moaned in pleasure as he reached up and stroked her soft, smooth skin.

Brigit raised up and reached between them to hold his cock steady as she started his cockhead in her. Then smiling down at him, she put both hands on his chest and eased herself down on him, slowly sliding her pussy down the length of his cock until he was buried deeply in her.

Erik gasped as she slid down on him, then once again as he was completely in her. He moaned her name once again, she was so hot, tight, and wet.

Brigit shivered as she lowered herself down on Erik's cock. 'He's just the perfect size.' She thought to herself and not for the first time. She loved how his cock stretched her out enough to feel so fantastic. She could feel it throbbing deep within her as she slowly started rocking back and forth, and side to side as she squeezed her pussy tightly around his cock. She smiled as Erik moaned in pleasure again.

Then she started to move up and down on him and every time she moved, they both trembled with pleasure. She grinned down at him as she rested her hands on his chest. "Umm... you like that, don't you love? I know I do; I love your cock in me."

"Yes, I do love, it feels so good my mate." Erik felt her tremble as he called her his mate, then he took hold of her hips and started thrusting in and out of her in time with her riding him. He gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to thrust wildly and deeply into her so he could cum, but he wanted to make this last so he could feel her wrapped around his cock for as long as possible and make her cum with him. But he knew that he wasn't going to last a very long time no matter what he wanted, she just felt so... damn... good. Like the taste of her juices, he couldn't decide which of his mates felt better. Both of them almost made him cum the minute he entered them. He moaned again as Brigit squeezed her pussy to grip his cock.

Brigit smiled down at her mate, "I'm glad you like it love, because I certainly do, I love riding your cock like this." She shuddered once again with pleasure from his cock filling her up and rubbing her clit as she rode him and as he thrusted up into her again and again.

Both of them were panting and sweating from their love making, then suddenly, she moaned out his name as she felt her orgasm start to build again and she slammed her pussy down on his cock. "Oh, Erik... your cock... is going to... to make me... cum love. Oh damn... that feels so... so good... my mate. Cum for me too, cum with... me my love." She had tears in her eyes from the pleasure her mate was giving her, it felt like her pussy was on fire and she loved him so damn much. Then she shuddered as she felt her orgasm start and she panted out, "My mate... I'm cumming. Please... Erik, tell me... you love me... say my name love... I beg you."

Erik shuddered as he felt her pussy throb around him and he panted out, "I love you Brigit... my Goddess... my mate... my love. I love... you Brigit... now and forever... and I will love you... a thousand, thousand... years... from now."

He held her hips tightly as she moaned and shuddered from what he said to her, and he felt it as she started to cum. He could feel her throbbing pussy tightening around his cock and felt her juices bathing his cock from her orgasm, as he heard her say to him, "Cum for... me too... Erik... cum with... me... my love, I will... love you... a thousand, thousand years... from now also." That put him over the edge and he drove up into her again and again as he felt his orgasm start. Erik could feel his cum jetting through the length of his cock as wave after wave of pleasure went through him and he cried out her name yet again telling her he was cumming also and that he loved her.

Brigit heard Erik say he was cumming also as he once again called out her name and she could feel his cock swell, twitching and jerking as he shot his seed deep into her body as he drove his cock up into her again and again telling her he loved her. She shuddered as his cock went into her as far as possible and it triggered another small orgasm for her and she moaned in surprise. "My love, you're... making me... cum again... my mate."

He felt her pussy clenching his cock, milking him and trying to drain every drop of his cum out of him. Both of them were moaning at the same time as he slammed his cock into her one last time, burying it as far as it could go. His hands slid from her hips, to her back and he pulled her down to him and she collapsed on top of him, both of them panting and shaking as they held each other. Then they kissed and as their lips touched, their tongues caressed each other once again.

Brigit trembled as Erik held her, she couldn't believe he made her climax twice, and right now her whole body was twitching and she felt slightly light headed. She held him tightly as he did her, both of them were sweaty, tired, lumps of flesh. Never in her existence, had she ever felt like this before, with anyone, human or god.

Erik held Brigit's trembling body to him as they tried to catch their breath's. As his hands stroked her back lovingly, he kissed her once again. "I love you so much Brigit, never in one man's life, did he ever have the two wonderful mates like I have." He held her tightly, "I thank the One every day, for what I have. I have two perfect mates, three wonderful children by both my mates, and more friends than I can count."

Brigit smiled and kissed him back, "So do I my love, I still can't believe all that I have, and what we have together."

They looked into each other's eyes and they both saw the love there. They kissed once more, then they were surrounded by the purest golden light that Erik had ever seen. Then the One spoke to them, "Your both welcome my children, know that I love you both. I've granted all this because I knew the love you had for each other, the love you have for your other mate, your children and for the good that both of you do every day. All you have, is your reward for this."

The light gradually faded, then Brigit and Erik kissed once more holding each other as tears of joy flowed down their faces, knowing they had been blessed. Then they finally untangled themselves and went to clean up, and as water of the shower poured over them, they caressed and washed each other. Brigit could have cleaned them both with a wave of her hand, but this was much more pleasurable, both their hands caressing each other and the water washing over them cooling them down.

Once finished they went back out to the living room, not bothering to get dressed this time. Brigit smiled as she waved her hand and two glasses of chilled white wine appeared. Erik grinned and picked them up, handing one to her. Brigit smiled as she sipped at her wine as she leaned against her mate, more happier and content at this moment, then ever before in all the eons she had been in existence. They were soon finished and decided to go to bed, but this time to sleep. Erik stood and picked her up cradling her to him and carried her into the bedroom where they both got into bed. Brigit snuggled up to him as they faced each other and kissed him. "Goodnight my love."

Erik kissed her back, as he caressed her face. "Goodnight my mate, I love you Brigit." They held each other, and soon they were asleep, worn out from their lovemaking. As she fell to sleep, Brigit asked herself, 'Can I be becoming even more human?' She didn't know, or care about the answer right now. All that mattered this moment, was this man in her arms and the love they had for each other that seemed to grow stronger minute by minute. She gave a contented sigh, and she was soon deep in the arms of Morpheus.

Erik woke up the next morning surprised to find Brigit still in bed with him. Normally she was gone when he and Katja woke up, but not this morning. He smiled as he looked on her beautiful face and pulled her a little closer to him.

Brigit sensed Erik wake, and smiled as she felt him pull her closer. She opened her eyes and smiled, "Good morning love."

Erik smiled also and kissed her, "Good morning my mate. This is so nice; you're normally gone once we wake up."

She smiled and stretched a little, and kissed him back. "Umm... I know, I kind of like waking up in my mate's arms, I do wish Katja was with us though. But I can't do this at home, I don't really think we want to explain it to the children just yet."

Erik smiled and kissed her again, "No, not yet. Though, I think they may know, but they won't say anything." He kissed her again, "I wish our mate was with us too, I love your soft, smooth body against me as well as Katja's warm, soft one."

She nodded, "I get that feeling sometimes myself when I talk to Aileen and Geoff, especially our son. I wish we had time for some more before they come for you love." She kissed him. "But we have later."

Erik nodded as he caressed her. "Yes, and I can't wait. But it's going to make the day very long." He sighed, "Since I'll be thinking about both my mates all day."

Brigit smiled, "You can be sure we'll both be thinking about you also love. Katja misses you as much as I normally do when we're home and I have to leave." Now it was her turn to sigh, "Maybe once the children are older and can understand it easier, we can make this a little more of a permanent thing. I'd love it if we could always be together like this."

Erik smiled at that, "Yes, that would be wonderful, though I don't know what other people would think about it. I guess we'll just have to see what happens later on love."

He looked at the clock and sighed, "I need to get up and dressed, as much as I don't want to right now. I'd rather stay like this a whole lot longer."

Brigit kissed him and nodded, then Erik got up and headed to the bathroom. Once done, he got dressed and smiled as Brigit watched him grinning. Once he slipped into his boots, she sighed and got out of bed, then pulled him to her and kissed him. As he held her, he stroked her back, and suddenly his hands felt material instead of soft skin and he grinned as she was dressed. She grinned back biting her lower lip and shrugged, "It's easier than going through the motions."

Erik laughed, and kissed her once again. Then she said to him, "Go, go and do what you need to do my mate, so you can come back to me and we can be together sooner love."

She kissed him once more, than she was gone and all Erik could feel was the leftover warmth of her body on his. He sighed once more, looked at the clock again, then went out and made a cup of coffee to hold him over until he met the others. He wasn't sure if they were eating here like last night, or they were going out to the nearest town to get something.

He got his coffee, and sat down turning on the TV to see what he could find to watch to kill some time. The people from New Tygris were going to be here about eleven or so, and they were going to meet to go over some things before they got here after they ate. About twenty minutes later, there was a knocking on the door and he got up to answer it. Like he figured, it was Tony and he asked, "You ready to go bro?"

Erik nodded, dumped out the leftover coffee and rinsed the cup out, then they walked to the conference room. Once they walked in, Erik saw uncle Geoff, Azlan, and Axel talking and the few others sitting at the table.

Geoff smiled as he saw them and greeted them both saying, "Nicholas said they were going to take us over to a local place to have breakfast Erik. Then we'll come back and discuss some things while were waiting for the others. Nigel called me before I came down and he said they'd be here a little early, about ten-thirty instead of eleven."

Erik nodded, "Sounds good to me, what time we leaving to go and eat?"

Geoff looked at the wall clock, "About fifteen minutes from now, we're supposed to meet them out front."

Erik nodded and they all talked until it was time to go, then they all walked outside and in a couple minutes a van pulled up and Jeff got out and walked over. "Morning all, everyone ready?"

Geoff smiled, "Yes Jeff, whenever you are."

Jeff smiled back, "Good. I'll stay and have breakfast with you and the driver will bring back the food for the others still here, then he'll come back to get us. The place we're going is where we normally get our meals from when we have the watch here." He shrugged, "The foods not bad, it's just one of the chain restaurant's in the area." They all got in and headed out.

It took about fifteen minutes to get there and Erik smiled, it was a place he'd eaten at many times, while nothing spectacular, the food was normally good. They parked and they all got out and walked in. Jeff greeted the girl at the hostess station and she smiled as she returned the greeting. "Jeff, I've got you at the big table in the back." Then she pointed to a couple big boxes, "The other stuff for your guys is there."

Jeff smiled back at her, "Thanks Cindy, I'll just pay for it all once we finish."

She nodded and led them into the restaurant while the driver got the boxes and headed back to the van. They all sat down and looked at the menus until the waitress came up and smiled. "Good morning Jeff, everyone want coffee?"

Jeff looked around and everyone nodded, so he smiled back, "Good morning Dani. Yes please, coffees good."

She smiled, "Okay, I'll be right back with it and get your orders."

Dani was soon back carrying a tray with a few thermal carafes of coffee and placed them on the table. Then smiling, she took out her order pad and asked them what they'd like to eat. She smiled again as she finished taking the orders, "I'll just put this in and bring them right out when they're ready. It shouldn't take too long."

As she walked back, she smiled to herself, they never saw any of the newcomers here, just on TV and the paper occasionally. She thought some of them were very good looking, in an exotic way. The oldest one looked a little like a lion, while the younger ones looked a little more like mountain lions. But one of them, looked more like a panther she saw once at the zoo, and she shivered wondering what the fur on his arms would feel like if he held you.

Once she left, they poured themselves some coffee and talked about what was on the agenda today, then they asked Jeff about other things and places in the area. Soon, Dani, with another waitress helping her, brought their meals out and set them all out on the table. Once done, she asked if they needed anything else. They told her no, and she nodded once more. "Fine, I'll stop back in a bit to make sure everything's okay." Then she smiled at the one that looked like a panther before she walked away.

Theo grinned to himself as she did, he had never been with one of the humans yet, but she certainly was cute. Erik was sitting next to him and smiled to himself as he saw the waitress smile at Theo and him smiling back. He grinned and asked jokingly, "See anything you like Theo?"

Theo grinned back, "Sort of Erik, I wonder if we'll eat here often?" Erik grinned at that, then started to eat.

They all started to eat and talked a little more as they did. It didn't take them long and they were soon finished and started on a second cup of coffee. Geoff asked Jeff a few more questions, as did Erik since he'd be in charge after uncle Geoff left in the morning. They were all soon finished and Dani handed the check to Jeff, then smiled once again at Theo making him grin and wondered once more if they'd eat here again. Then he smiled to himself as he also wondered if he shouldn't volunteer to come back here once they decided what needed to be done. She was certainly good looking.

They made their way back to the front of the restaurant and Jeff paid for the meals and said to Cindy, "Everything was great Cindy, we'll see you later." She smiled and nodded, then they headed outside.

Once outside, Jeff smiled, "The van will be here in a few minutes." The conversations started once more and Erik asked Jeff again about other places that were in the area. "Is it kind of like other areas I've been too? That most of the places closed up when the base did?"

Jeff shrugged and rocked his hand back and forth a little. "Yes Erik, more or less like the other places around the country. But since the base has been closed down for a while, some things started to come back slightly. Not near as many as when it was open of course, but some of them. We're close enough to Amarillo not to have everything closed up like some others, we still get people coming and going." He shrugged, "Of course it's not exactly the same, but it did help the area not get as depressed like some others around the country, if you know what I mean. Hopefully, once the others get here, maybe more will come back."

Erik nodded his understanding. "Well, since we don't know exactly if the Avianne's and Kannite's are staying here or whatever, it's still hard to tell. More than likely, even if they do stay, the Avianne's will probably go to the Colorado base. It's my understanding from my mate, that their home world is more like that." Then it was his turn to shrug, "But it did pick up at New Lyonn, once we were finished of course."

The van pulled up and they all got aboard and headed back to the base. Once they got there, Geoff thanked Jeff for his help, then asked, "Tell me Jeff, are you going to be here later when the others show up?"

Jeff nodded, "Yes, I was asked to stay to give you all a hand." Then he smiled, "And I wanted to see Jimmy Neville, it has been a while."

They all talked a little more and then decided to go back to their rooms until it was time to meet the others. Once Erik got back, he started his computer and he called Katja up, once she answered he smiled, "Hi kitten, I love you."