Katja Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff joined him at the table, "I wanted your opinion on what we were told. I know it's too soon to come to a lot of conclusions yet, but I wanted your take on what we do know."

Erik nodded as he sat back and crossed his legs, "Well, it's kind of like we thought it would be, they haven't been using this place for much of anything and it has been closed for quite a while. The one big thing I see is like we explained to the people here, we just really don't know yet what's going to happen. Until then, all we can do is see just how much work would be needed if they did settle here and convert it like we did." Erik shrugged, "Until we know that, we're just going through the motions on it all. Nothing can even really be preplanned, except some minor things."

Erik looked up at the ceiling like normal and Geoff smiled to himself watching. Then Erik said, "If, we're going to do something, I think one of the first things we need to do is make a decision on if we're going to have any of our people come and stay here until we either hear from the others or just wait until we do. But if we do have some people come and stay here, we need to get some more and maybe a bit better living quarters set up for them. Then, see what we'd have to do to be able to cook and eat here, instead of having them going out to eat all the time. Even if it's just for breakfast and lunch for now. Both of these will really depend on how many people will be here.

Then Erik looked at uncle Geoff and shrugged, "Or, we just hold off on all of it, until we hear from the others. Personally, once we look the place over this week to see what it needs, we do that." He shook his head, "Otherwise, we'll probably just end up wasting time and money on something we may not need to do at all. We may have to work a little faster once we do know, but it beats redoing everything if we find out we're wrong on what they need and want."

Geoff nodded slowly, "I think I agree with you Erik, it does make more sense once you lay it all out like that." Then he shrugged, "But since they went through it, I think we'll see what insight Nigel and Mr. Hayes has when they get here tomorrow."

Erik nodded again. "That makes sense also. As we've just talked about, we may have to work a little faster to get it done, we had lots of time with New Tygris and our town, but we'll only have a few months with this one, so, they may have a better idea." He shrugged once more and smiled slightly, "I really wish we had more info to go on, but it is, what it is I guess."

Then Erik grinned, "Or maybe, we'll get lucky and the place isn't as bad as we think. Granted, our rooms here are a little dated, but maybe the others will be in better shape. But I think they may have stopped updating and taking care of the base when the decided to close it. I remember back when they decided to close all these bases and it took like two or four years from the time, they decided to do it, to the time they actually did."

Geoff laughed at that, then Erik's phone dinged that he had a text. He picked it up and looked to see who it was from and smiled as he read it.

"From Katja?" Geoff asked grinning.

Erik grinned back, "Katja's phone, but from my son and your nephew. Apparently, I forgot to give Geoff a book he asked to read before I left. I swear, if I put him in a library, he'd have everything read in like a week."

Geoff laughed as Erik told him where it was. Then he smiled as he got a "Thank you, I love you too daddy" back. He smiled as he set the phone down, "Crisis averted. See what you'll be going through with Aron once he gets a bit older?"

There was a knock on the door and Geoff got up to answer it. It was Nicholas and Geoff invited him in. He smiled and greeted both Geoff and Erik, "How are the rooms Geoff?"

Geoff smiled back, "Not that bad, Erik said it reminded him of the rooms he had when he was in the Earth Navy."

Nicholas nodded, "Yes, unfortunately, as I said, we don't have many set up as we don't use them all that much. But the main reason I stopped by, I just wanted to let you know, Jeff arranged to have dinner brought here for yours and his people tonight to make it easier."

Geoff nodded, "That sounds like a good idea. We'll let our people know Nicholas."

Nicholas smiled, "Good, Jeff figured we could all eat in the conference room tonight. I do apologize, but we just don't use all that many of the spaces, so we don't have them set up, nor do we have the people or funding to do it."

Geoff waved that away, "It's no problem Nicholas, we'll survive."

Erik agreed, "Well, I'll go and tell the others on the way back to my room. I'll see you in a bit."

Erik left and stopped at the other rooms to tell them about dinner on the way to his. Tony laughed as Erik came in to talk to him, "These remind me of the room we had."

Erik grinned, "Yeah, I know. I thought the same myself, they are pretty dated."

Then Tony added, "I just hope the rest of this place isn't as bad. Or whoever is going to be here, is going to have a lot of work to do."

Erik sat down and sighed, "I know, I just finished having that same conversation with uncle Geoff, we were talking about what could and shouldn't be done. The problem is we don't know what going to happen until the others come out of hyperspace and we can actually talk with them. Otherwise, we'll probably just end up wasting time and money on something we may not need to do at all.

Tony nodded, "I think you're right. We knew what was going to be needed for ours and New Tygris. But both of ours was in a whole lot better shape that I saw before we started."

Erik nodded, "I told uncle Geoff that also. But he wants to talk to Nigel and Mr. Hayes when they get here tomorrow to get there take on it before we make a decision." He looked around the room, "More than likely, if the rest is like these, or worse, the inspection should go quick and we'll hopefully be done by next weekend."

He stood up, "Well, I guess I'll go back to my room and I'll see you in a bit for dinner." He walked out and went across the hall to his room.

Dinner wasn't bad, it was basically what Jeff and his people normally had when they were on duty there. Jeff told them about some of the other places that were near to base, and said he'd take them around maybe tomorrow or Monday afternoon to show them where things were.

Before he left, Erik filled up the thermos he brought with him at the coffee urn the security people had, then went back to his room to relax. Once he got back to the room, he turned on the TV to see what he could get and like he figured, there wasn't any cable, so all he got was some local channels. Luckily, he'd loaded up a portable hard-drive with a bunch of movies he liked and he could hook up his computer to the TV to watch them. He poured himself a cup of coffee, then he decided to call home, with talking to everyone and then dinner, it was the first chance he had. He started the video chat program on his computer and called Katja. The screens synced and he smiled as he saw her. "Hi love, sorry it took so long, what with talking to the people here and dinner, this was the first chance I had alone."

Katja smiled back, "That's alright love, I understand, but I miss you already. How's your day been going?

"I miss you and the kids too love." Then he shrugged, "It's alright I guess, this place isn't in as good of shape as New Lyonn or New Tygris was. It's kind of shabby, but we'll know more once we start inspecting things after the others get here tomorrow."

Katja nodded, "Well, you said it would maybe be like that. How's your room?"

Erik grinned, "You tell me." He picked up the computer, turning it around showing her the room. "Me and Tony feel like were back in the Navy, our room was like this then, but at least I have it to myself this time."

Katja laughed at that, then Erik asked, "Where's the kids kitten?"

She grinned, "Well, Geoff is in his room, reading. Now that he got the book you forgot to give him, with Neffi keeping him company. And Brigitte and Aileen are down in the rec-room, either watching a movie or playing a game. Either way, it's probably the dragon one, and Marcus and Niall are keeping them company."

Erik laughed, "Oh, poor kitten, and they left you all alone?"

She grinned, "Not exactly, I've got Cleo and Cesare curled up next to me." Then she pouted, "The real bad part is that I've got to make my own tea, and you make it so much better love."

Erik smiled at her, even fake pouting tore at him. "Well, I'll be back as soon as I can my mate, and I'll give you all the attention you want."

They talked some more, then the kids made an appearance to get something to drink and said hello grinning at their father, then Geoff smiled thanking him again for the book."

They talked for another half hour or so, then Katja needed to get the kids ready for bed. "I love you Erik, and I do miss you, a lot. This will be the longest you've been away since they landed in New Tygris." She sighed and looked around, "The bed will also be empty later on. Has our other mate showed up yet? She said she'd might."

Erik smiled at that and shook his head no and was going to say something, but Aileen came over to give Katja a kiss and asked to get tucked in.

Katja smiled, as she was once again holding Niall. "Alright kitten, why don't you tell daddy goodnight and I'll tuck you in."

Aileen grinned and told her father goodnight and that she loved him, then Niall meowed and purred. She grinned, "Daddy, Niall says goodnight too, he misses you also."

Erik smiled, "Well then, you tell him goodnight from me also and I miss him too. You have a good sleep kitten; I shouldn't be gone to long hopefully. Then we'll all go someplace once I get back and do something fun. Okay love?"

Aileen nodded, "Okay daddy." Then she pouted a little, "I can't wait till you get home."

"Neither can I kitten, you have good sleep." Katja came back on screen, "I'll talk you tomorrow my mate, I love you."

Erik's eyes burned a little from the unshed tears, "Alright kitten, I love you and you have a good sleep also love. I'll try to talk to you sometime tomorrow after dinner like tonight. Give all the kids a hug and kiss for me."

Katja's eyes burned a little too, she missed him, a lot. "Okay love, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Give my love to the others."

Erik watched as she shut down the screen. Then once his screen went blank, he closed his eyes and some of his tears squeezed out and ran down his cheeks. He sighed, then shut the program down and closed the lid for now. He got up and refilled up his mug with coffee from the thermos, then walked back to the couch and sat down. He took a drink of coffee and sighed; it wasn't very good as compared to the stuff he normally drank. But right now, he didn't feel like making fresh, maybe after he relaxed a bit. He looked around, then figured he'd read a little bit more of one of books he loaded up.

He sat the mug on the side table and picked up his tablet pressing the button on the side to wake it up. When it did, he smiled, the background picture was one of the family all together. Well, with the exception of Brigit, he missed his other mate as much as he missed Katja. He really did love the both of them equally. He tapped on the E-reader icon and the program opened. He sat back and crossed his legs, and flipped through a few pages until he got to the start of the first chapter, and started to read.

He got through a few pages, then smiled as Brigit materialized and she was laying on the couch with her head in his lap. "Good evening my mate, I missed you." He sat the tablet on the table, and laid his hand on Brigit's side and stroked her. "I love you."

Brigit grinned and shivered a bit as Erik caressed her. "Good evening love. I missed you also my mate." Then with a slight look of concern, she asked, "Are you alright love? You sounded sad."

Erik stopped stroking her and shrugged, "I guess so, I just miss our mate and the children. It has been a while since I've been away from them all."

Brigit worked her way up to sit on his lap and his arms went automatically around her to hold her to him. As her full soft lips touched his, her tongue slipped between his lips and their tongues caressed each other gently as Erik's hands stroked his mate. As usual, Erik's cock hardened as he felt his beautiful mate in his arms once again. No matter how many times they made love and just spent time together, he still couldn't believe that his Goddess, was also his mate.

He shivered as they continued kissing, both of them getting more excited the longer the kiss went on. Then, in a moment between heartbeats, they were both naked and in bed together once again. He smiled as his hands caressed her still, but now he was caressing her soft warm flesh, and not the clothing she had on. She smiled at him, "Umm... I thought this would be better my mate, I love the feel of your body against mine."

Erik smiled back at her, "So do I. Your always so smooth and soft love." He kissed her once again, and the tip of his tongue swept over her lower lip in one smooth, swift motion, before slipping it between her lips this time. As they kissed, his hand stroked her side and glided across her pale, creamy skin. But this time, it didn't stop as he stroked upwards and caressed her breast letting her nipple slip between his fingers feeling it get erect and hard.

Brigit smiled to herself as she once again felt her mate's hands and lips on hers. Erik was such a wonderful, caring lover, always more concerned with what she or their other mate was feeling. As they laid there facing each other kissing and stroking each other, Erik smiled and pushed her to her back gently. "Just lay back love and let me please you."

Brigit smiled and let him push her back, then he leaned over her and kissed her yet again as his hand now stroked her flat belly. Then he moved to lick and kiss her neck making her shiver, then proceeded to kiss and run his tongue over her pale creamy skin until he got to her breasts. He circled her nipple with the tip of his tongue and took it between his lips to tease and suck on it. Once finished with that one, he ran his tongue over her breast and between them to give attention to the other one.

Brigit moaned his name as her mate sucked and licked at her breasts. Her hand came up and caressed his head, her fingers combing through his hair until he proceeded to move further down her body. His wet tongue glided over her skin as he licked and kissed his way farther down until he was laying between her legs. She bit her lower lip and spread her legs wide to give her mate full access to her dripping wet pussy. She held her breath in anticipation of what she knew was coming next, she wanted her mates' tongue on and in her pussy so bad right now.

"Umm... please Erik, I need your tongue on me love, you have me so wet. I love when you make me cum like that my mate. Please love, make me cum."

Erik smiled as she begged him to eat her, like either of his mates had to do that, he loved eating both of them so much. But he still couldn't decide which one's pussy tasted better, but he didn't care as long as they let him do it. He felt his cock get even harder as he slowly and gently ran the tip of his tongue around the outside of her swollen pussy lips, then as he reached the bottom of it, he slipped his tongue into her and ran his tongue up her slit to her clit and circled it slowly and gently. He heard his mate groan in pleasure once again as his tongue continued to circle her clit and she reached down to hold his head with both hands as she pulled him into her pussy.

Brigit moaned as Erik finally ran his tongue around her pussy, he was just so good at that. She didn't know the first human who came up with the idea, but she hoped he, or maybe even she, lived a very long, happy, life. She moaned again as he circled her clit and she reached down take his head in her hands pulling him into her, guiding him to where she wanted him to lick her.

Erik smiled to himself as she did and he felt her juice a bit more as it coated his lips and tongue. He wrapped his arms under and around her legs, his shoulders holding her legs apart as he started to flick his tongue back and forth, and up and down making her moan louder as her hands tightened on his head and he felt her start to tremble. It had been quite some time since they could do something like this without worrying about the kids sensing them. He slid his hands upwards and cupped her breasts, then he massaged them teasing her nipples as he continued to lick her.

Brigit was trembling as her mate licked her, it had been so long since any of them could let go and do what they wanted like that time on the ship. Erik made her feel so wanton and she pressed her pussy against his tongue as she felt him massage and tease her breasts. She knew she would climax soon; her mate was utterly fantastic and never failed to make her mind soar. As she felt her orgasm build, knowing she was very close, she moaned out his name. "Erik, my love, I'm so close, please love, don't stop." She moaned loudly, "I going to cum any second now, don't you dare stop my love."

Erik caressed her nipples with his thumbs as his tongue lapped at her clit as he heard her beg him not to stop, that she was going to cum any second. He knew this was true as his tongue was coated with even more of her juices.

Brigit moaned his name yet again, and deep within her, she felt her orgasm begin. She shuddered as the feeling went through her like a lightning bolt. Every nerve in her body and mind was vibrating with the pleasure he was giving her. She couldn't remember it ever feeling this wonderful. "I'm there my love... please... please don't... don't stop." She panted out to him. "I'm... I'm... going to... Oh... my wonderful... mate. Don't... don't stop... my love.... Aeiiii!! ERIK, I'M CUMMING!!!."

Erik heard Brigit telling him she was cumming and his tongue was bathed in her juices as he lapped them up. 'She tasted so damn good.' He thought to himself as his tongued flicked back and forth and up and down again and again as her whole body shuddered with her orgasm. Then as her convulsions slowed, so did he, until he was just gently lapping at her to prolong the feeling for her like he always did for Katja. She suddenly went limp as she fell back and her grip on his head loosened.

Brigit laid there panting; she couldn't believe how hard he just made her climax. Her whole body still twitched as she came down from the euphoric state Erik had put her in. Never in all the eons she had been in existence since the One created her, had she ever felt anything like this. She thought her heart would burst out of her chest it was beating so fast and her mind spun from the state her mate had put her in. She twitched again as Erik continued to lap at her pussy, until she finally begged him to stop. "Erik, my mate, my love, please love... please... I'm done."

Erik smiled as he licked her once more to get a last taste of her, then pulled his arms back from under her. Then on his hands and knees, he kissed his way up until he was even with her and then laid on his side next to her as one hand rested on her stomach. He stroked his hand back and forth a little just to feel her skin against his hand. "I love you Brigit, my most wonderful mate."

She turned to face him and smiled tiredly, "I love... you... also... my mate. I've... never... ever... climaxed like... that... before." She shuddered once again, "I can... still feel... your... tongue on... me." She shuddered once again as she turned to face him fully and pulled him to her kissing him.

Erik smiled as she did. "I love you Brigit, my beautiful Goddess and mate. I love how you taste; I'll never get enough of you."