All Comments on 'Katrina Ch. 03-04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Depressing, not nearly as bad as the first part.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Matt's parents are just as awful as him, no wonder he is the way he is. I was so happy Katrina's mom took control and contacted Matt's parents about child support. I was hoping they would've asked for more just because of the pain in the ass Matt is but they did right and asked for a reasonable settlement along with getting rid of him as the father.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
It is nice to fine something readable on the site.

Not great but a sweet story. The young lady seems to be living a good life with a better one yet to come. Her mistakes had grave and beautiful results. Would she give up Alecis if she could undo her pill mistake?? The truly lucky thing is that Jeff came back from his deployments without leaving a large piece of himself over there.

It is begining to look like seven chapters will be seven pages. Why not post all of it at one shot...

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 10 years ago
Well...

DG, you're one of my favorite authors on this site. I wanted to get that out of the way first. This story - so far - is a little depressing. I'm not saying it's bad, because it isn't. I guess it's just that I come to this site looking for fantasy, and you hit me with something a little too close to reality for my tastes. This story could easily be mistaken for an article in my local paper, it's so real. Still, I have hopes for a happy ending when I read the rest of this story. Keep writing, friend, and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really good story so far...

too bad Selfridge is no longer in use...I live within an hour of there and used to love hearing the jets flying around

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Unfortunateky a fairly real story line -

Way to many people - male and female have no idea how to deal with the freedom of campus life - being away from home and family - only self imposed rules (or not) - world with predators every where (not all people but enough and ever present)

She made naive mistakes and paid for them - Matt and family suck as human beings but are not unique in their arrogance.

She manages to fall back on good upbringing - let's see some good come to them??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is great other than one glaring technical error: A phone's SIM card (Subscriber Identification Module) only stores the IMSI number and associated key which it uses to identify and authenticate a subscriber. If Jeff only took the SIM card then Matt's phone memory would still hold the pictures in question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Better than the first one. 3*. What I hate is the fact that Jeff will be stuck with a child that is NOT his !

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Love the sweet revenge that Jeff delivered on the low life's who raped Trina, also the fact that he was able to retrieve the sim card with all the pictures on it. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES