All Comments on 'Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt. 01'

by delightfullyquirky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

The adventures of private detective Grimm are going to fun to follow if this first piece any indication. So happy that there is promise of more. In just a short space we get to know Kat and enjoy delightfully intense sex. Love closing conductor’s line.

badkatfirebitchbadkatfirebitchabout 1 year ago

oh baby i love it. Love the image of Cassandra it brings to mind.

concentratedtroubleconcentratedtroubleabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the build up, then the seduction. I thought the conductor was the killer. Loved the description Cassandra.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 1 year ago

Excellent first chapter. I am very excited to see you publish this my dear friend

Love you. Follow your heart, mind, and soul.

grimmprincesleiagrimmprincesleiaabout 1 year ago

Great story and just loved how it all developed

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 year ago

Very hot and arousing. An excellent start and I look forward to further adventures of Kat Grimm.

CowgirlKendraCowgirlKendraabout 1 year ago

keep it up. Really like this character and cant wait to see what other trouble she gets into

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Excellent short story!

Great character development and a nice bit of sex!

beastofbrayroadbeastofbrayroad9 months ago

Awesome! This was great! I love Detective stories, especially noir! You did an excellent job of world building while progressing the story! I loved the atmosphere for this story dark and a little foreboding! The seduction was hot intense!

ArkingArking7 months ago

Another wonderful story to read in 4 parts.

I enjoyed the way you started and built on the character. She sounds like an experienced investigator. The sex was, well exciting to say the least. Casual sex on a train from a complete stranger and possible killer, that in itself would be enough to bring forth a climatic finally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelightfullyquirky@delightfullyquirky
What to say. New to being with a woman, husband abused me for most of our marriage, cheated on me with a girl, blamed her when I found out and put her in the hospital and himself in jail. Now she and I are starting over. For me everything from this point forward is new and e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES