Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt. 04

Story Info
Woman detective loses her heart but gains a nemesis.
3.8k words
4.53
1.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt 04, The case of the stolen heart.

The long awaited next chapter of my Katrina Grimm series and it's going to be a bit longer than the earlier ones. Thank you all for the lovely comments and at times emails. As always I welcome your comments either here on Lit or through email.

For Katrina Grimm, former police detective now private investigator, life had been a series of highs and lows until a few months ago. She managed to break a few high profile cases that brought her a more interesting clientele and it reconnected her with a woman from her past whom she was now in a sexual relationship with. Rebecca just fit so well into Kat's life right now. Always available when she needed company, or a little help on a case yet never needy or intrusive. Too perfect?, maybe but as Kat leaned against the warm slick shower wall feeling Rebecca's mouth on her throbbing pussy she didn't question it.

The hot water cascaded down over the two glistening wet bodies as one lover was making the other moan and growl. Kat was arching her back pushing her pelvis forward to try to get Becca deeper. Becca had her hands gripping her friends ass cheeks as she sucked and munched on her delicious pussy and erect clit. Moaning as she worked she knew Kat was close. Kat had her eyes closed now and was pinching and pulling her hard nipples causing a pleasurable pain driving her further towards climax. "Oh fuck yesssss Becs, yes oh you are making me fucking cuuummmm!!!!!!!." And with that Katrina Grimm exploded into a squirting orgasm that filled Rebecca's willing mouth with nectar then washed over her beautiful face. Kat's legs buckled at her knees and she slid down the wet tile wall to the floor. Her chest heaving and her body trembling she felt Rebecca embrace her with a passionate flavorful kiss.

Several minutes later "Ok Kat, I'm off, finish your notes from the last case but make sure you are ready by four o'clock so we make it to the boat on time and remember to dress the part, they want Katrina Grimm Private Investigator there ok?" Kat simply nodded her head as Rebecca jetted out the door. "It's a ship actually" she said correcting Becca for the 11th time. The ship was the S.S. United States, a very old luxury cruise liner that had been purchased by one of the richest men in America and turned into a business venture. The ship hosted gambling cruises, big events like awards shows and wealthy or famous people's weddings as well as playing host to various charity events. The event they would be attending was an overnight cruise charity event with on ship gambling, several choices of food and entertainment as well as an auction. Several celebrity dates were being auctioned off including one with Katrina as well as numerous high end highly desirable items including a gemstone cut from a gem found in a crashed meteorite. This almost glowing purplish gem was expected to fetch a very high price. Katrina normally would have avoided the event but Rebecca said it would look good for her investigative agency and help her rub elbows with a whole new class of clients. Plus it was themed and everyone would be dressed in attire from the 20's to the 40's in a sort of film noir thing.

Kat stood and stared at herself in the big full length mirror. Pale tan satin bra and panties, matching garters holding up nude back seam stockings, then a pale blue blouse and navy colored pencil skirt, a navy waist coat finished the ensemble and hid her holstered 5 shot S&W 640 revolver in a quality leather shoulder holster. A small clutch carried her Id and carry permit, lock picks and one reload of ammo. She heard the door open and close but didn't turn, she instantly caught the scent of Rebecca's perfume. Glancing in the mirror she caught sight of her, dressed as if a nineteen twenties era gangster in a suit that fit her like a glove. The jacket cinched at her waist, the fedora, it was all Katrina could do to keep her cool. She turned and the two grinned at each other, feeling the heat but knowing it was time to go.

Somehow or another Rebecca had arranged for a classic Duesenberg limo to drive them to the event. The dark blue car matching perfectly with Kat's outfit so that when they arrived and were helped from the car they garnered lots of attention. Arm in arm the two strutted to a man sharply dressed in a ships uniform standing at the bottom of the gangplank. Rebecca slipped the ornate invitation into the man's hand. "Katrina Grimm and Rebecca Scarlet, yes here you are, welcome aboard and enjoy this evening's cruise." Upon hearing the man say Scarlet as Rebecca's last name Katrina looked at her friend questioningly but Rebecca hushed her as they climbed the inclined gangplank. Once on board the two were greeted by the captain and Ian Holt, the host of the event and one of the country's wealthiest men. "Ah yes, excellent, I was hoping to get the chance to meet the city's newest super star. Ms. Grimm I am a huge fan of yours." The man was both handsome and charming, dressed in an average quality but period perfect roaring 20's suit he kissed each of their hands. "Please allow me to say you are each dressed exquisitely, do introduce me to your friend." "Scarlet, Rebecca Scarlet Mr. Holt, a great pleasure to make your acquaintance." Rebecca beat Kat to the introduction and reminded her to ask about the last name when Holt did. "Scarlet? A reference to the legendary thief the Scarlet Rose perhaps? Or perhaps you are she, yes of course, come to attempt to steal the Eye of the Gods." Katrina smiled figuring Rebecca had actually done this as some sort of thing for the event. "Mr. Holt if I was the Scarlet Rose would I be so bold as to not only give away my name, but arrive in the arms Katrina Grimm?" Holt grinned and kissed their hands again as he moved to meet others.

Katrina whispered into Rebecca's ear that she was onto her and she had no chance of getting away with anything tonight. "Oh Kat, I actually do into to get away with several things tonight and it is entirely up to you to keep up. "Why Rebecca just what do you have up your sleeves? Kat asked being very curious what her friend was up to. The following half hour saw the two mingle with celebrities and well to do people as they wandered the main deck, seeing the event floor as well as the lounge where Post Modern Jukebox was playing modern songs in various period styles. Drinks were flowing and food being served everywhere one looked.

Rebecca took Katrina by her hand and pulled her to the dance floor where she took the lead. Slow and provocatively Rebecca used the look in her eyes and the movement of the dance to entice not only Kat, but anyone who chose to watch. Rebecca leaned in close to Kat's ear and whispered, "I am Scarlet, I am going to steal something from here tonight and it is up to you to stop me Kat, now in a moment I am going to step away and you will wait for one minute and then the game is afoot." Rebecca kissed her cheek then stepped back, tilted her fedora and left the room via a side door behind a curtain leaving Katrina standing alone uncertain just how much Rebecca had planned. Grinning at the prospect of a little game Kat walked towards the spot where Rebecca disappeared, found the unmarked door and slipped through. Finding herself in a well-lit service hall Kat looked around and spotted door partially open further down the hallway.

Kat opened the door further to find a petite shorthaired woman in blacks trousers and a red blouse. "Oh good evening ma'am, do you need to check a coat or need me to retrieve one for you?" Kat smiled and was about to leave when she saw an envelope on the counter with a simple drawing of a rose on it. "Oh that? That I can only give you if you follow me into the coat room and allow me to, let's say entertain you for five minutes, otherwise no envelope." Kat stood somewhat stunned but loving Rebecca's intention here, so she motioned towards the closet. She dark haired woman followed her in and closed the door.

"No questions Ms. Grimm just lean back and enjoy, then you can have the envelope." Kat watched the not unattractive younger woman stare into her eyes as she knelt down, then slowly shimmied up her somewhat tight blue skirt revealing the satin tan panties. Kat lost sight of the woman's face but felt her gently rub her swelling mound through the satin. "I am a huge fan of yours, when I was asked to do this I jumped at the chance." The words only served to make Kat hotter and hornier for her. She felt her panties get moved aside and will no further hesitation Kat felt lips and tongue begin to aggressively go to work on her pussy. Kat leaned her head back and let slip a moan, then another as her lover alternated slow licking with powerful sucking on her hooded clit. Kat loved this woman's pierced tongue and how it felt slipping in and out of her wetness. She reached out with her hands and gripped her hair, holding her tight as her body tensed. The building orgasm as much from her skills as from the excitement of the situation. Kat felt her clit get bit and this made her yelp then start cumming. Her back arched as she thrust her pelvis hard against the soft lips and slick tongue fucking her. Slowly standing the short haired woman looked rather pleased with herself as she seductively licked her lips. She handed Kat the envelope as well as a card, "That has my number on it, call me sometime because I really would love to, see you again."

Alone in the coat closet Katrina Grimm glanced at the envelope. It looked like something from her office but could have been from anywhere. Opening it she found a single piece of paper folded to fit and with typed writing on it. "Kat, if you are reading this bravo, I love that you are playing along. I do hope you enjoyed Bonnie. The only clue I am giving you is that I am going to steal something that is not normally on this ship from something that is only found on this ship. Kisses Darling" Kat reread this and knew her next destination.

Private detective Grimm made her way with purpose looking for either the host Ian or the captain when she saw both across the main room looking bothered and surrounded by crew. Approaching she saw the concern on their faces. "Gentleman is there a problem?" A crewman started to block her when Ian Holt spoke up. "Ah Detective Grimm, excellent. Yes, there is a problem and you just might be the perfect person for this, captain, maybe somewhere more private?"

The three of them moved into a small office that looked like it was meant for a party planner. Here Katrina received a bit of a shock from the captain. "We just received a note that states there is a bomb on board that is set to detonate if the ship crosses a certain set of coordinates, as if we were returning to port. The note goes on to say that no alarm should be sounded and no call for help should be made. Furthermore it states we should carry on with the event and that the bomb will disarm at 6am when we can then return to port." Katrina looked the note over. She then explained the note she received and her thought that it was all a game done in poor judgement by her friend. "That's a possibility but we cant take the chance. The note doesn't say we can't look for the bomb and I have crew doing that now. Your note says something about stealing something not normally on the ship from something only found on this ship, well that has to mean the gem or something else but from the ships safe. Its one of only two made and the other was scraped with this ships sister."

Several minutes later they stood looking at the now open vault as well as two unconscious crewmen being tended to by a nurse from the medical suite. "I don't know how this is possible, that safe can only be opened if two people dial in two different combinations at the same time and myself and my first officer each only know one of the combinations. If both aren't input at the same time the safe locks the other dial, it's just not possible." The captain seemed very confident but Kat was still staring at a wide open safe. "What is missing from the safe" Kat asked already knowing what the answer was going to be. "My gem, the eye of the gods of course." Holt finally started to sound a bit agitated. "Mr. Holt I promise I will do whatever I can to figure this all out and return the gem to you before anyone finds of ok?"

Katrina saw that the two unconscious crewmen had been removed, probably taken to the infirmary so she headed there. Like the rest of the restored ship the infirmary was perfect, With A mix of restored classic with state off the art. The nurse who she didn't really get a good look at earlier was here, and she was easily six foot tall and fit. "You must be Detective Grimm, the captain just called and told me to give you complete cooperation, but there is nothing I can really tell you. The two crewmen were rendered unconscious in a manner that left no marks and indication as to how it was done."

Katrina glanced around taking in every little thing her eyes could see. "You are the nurse here correct?" she began, but continued without waiting for the woman to answer. "Yet you seem to be doing things that a nurse wouldn't do without a doctor's orders, and I don't think the doctor ordered you to give these men any additional sedative. Don't even try, I can see the key hanging in the drug cabinet, a big no no, there are scuff marks on the floor leading to that room in the back from the doctors dress shoes. I see the wrappers from the syringes still on the bedside table next to each crewman. So you are a part of this big scheme and will now tell me where I can find Scarlet."

Kat began reaching for her pistol a second too late as the surprisingly fast woman leapt towards her. Her hand was just gripping the gun when it was yanked away. Kat felt herself get lifted off the floor and pushed firmly to an empty room. The larger woman backhanded her hard sending her tumbling to the floor, the nurse then pinning her down and cuffing her hands behind her. "You and I are going to have some fun now, while Scarlet makes good her escape. If you behave I will make sure no harm will come of you, if you make trouble, there will be some harm. Your choice slut."

Kat got turned over roughly then watched the gorgeous tall brunette slip out of her panties. I hope the rumors are true about you, that you are an artist when it comes to the skills of your tongue." The woman straddled Kat facing towards her feet. Kat felt her skirt lifted and let out a long groan as her captor began to rub her swollen throbbing pussy. Kat had a beautifully smooth pussy being pressed to her face and couldn't help but enjoy it. The woman's nectar almost dripping onto her she used her long tongue to explore the wet folds, the sensuous crease and the very hard erect clit. "Oh such a good little slut you are. Yes, eat me bitch, eat my fucking cunt." As Kat licked and slurped the nurse was now slapping Kat's covered pussy making it wetter and giving her a painful pleasure she adored. Kat felt the nurse bounce her ass down a few times, her nose hitting the tight asshole and making her moan a bit. The pussy slapping rhythm increased and Kat was finding it hard to maintain her pleasure giving but she focused and could tell her tongue was having the desired effects.

Kat's tongue was now hitting her captor's clit as she made fast licks making her noticeably shaky. Kat's orgasm was right there, she was finding it hard to hold it in, but she wanted her captor to cum first, she needed her off balance. Then it happened, the nurse cumming hard and nearly smothering Kat as she did, while Kat began to orgasm, her pussy squirting hard soaking her panties and inner thighs. Kat's body shook hard as her tongue continued to drive itself deep inside the nurses sopping wet cunt. The nurse leaned to her left and rolled onto the floor panting. "Well Ms. Grimm, you really are a great pussy slut. Too bad I'm going to have to throw you overboard now." She started to get up only to find a pistol being pointed at her. Kat had the handcuffs hanging from one wrist. "Sorry, but I always have cuff keys hidden on me and you were stupid to not take the gun. You move and I put a 357 magnum hollow point into your face, got it?"

After cuffing the nurse and notifying the captain Kat sat for a moment and thought hard about everything. Her friend and lover was now pretty obviously the thief known as Scarlet Rose and that she used her to get aboard and steal this gem. Now she needed to get off the ship at night in the middle of the ocean. Kat sat for a long time thinking, eventually the captain and several crewmen arrived. "Captain, the bomb, has it been located?" "Oh, yes, not long ago, Simple metal box magnetized next to the spot a propeller shaft goes through the hull. Would disable and sink the ship if it detonates."

The charity event went off perfectly with a fake gem standing in for the real one as was always going to happen. The winner would be taking possession after the ship docked anyway so Kat still had until then to find it. As she searched for clues and ideas the event finished and the time limit passed. The bomb stopped flashing and a bomb expert was flown in to discover it was a clever fake. The ship then returned to port with none of the passengers ever knowing what went on.

As the ship entered the dark harbor under a slightly cloudy sky, a lone figure emerged from the shadows of various crates of supplies in a storage room along the waterline of the ship. The figure paused as if sensing her presence, but then continued. Kat watched as a large duffle bag was pulled from the crate and opened, revealing scuba tanks, a wetsuit and flippers. "Did you really think you could just slip away, no one the wiser, including me?" There was a tone of anger in Kat's voice now. "I don't see any police, or even crew, so what, were you expecting to maybe talk me out of this?" Rebecca lowered the hood of the jacket she now wore as Kat stepped from the shadows, her shiny silver revolver held in a steady hand. "What the fuck Becca? Has this entire time been a ruse just so you could do this?" Rebecca noticed the gun never moved as she started towards her friend. "Kat, no, this heist was only an idea when you got the invite. Before that I was quite happy enjoying some time off living like a regular person." "Stop right there, not another step or I will shoot." Kat was steaming mad. "Oh please, I am unarmed and you love me, there is no way you would shoot me." Rebecca finished her steps towards her friend, embraced her and kissed her passionately.

Kat let her gun arm drop as the kiss heated up, then let the pistol fall. She wrapped Becca in her arms, their heads moving to and fro as the kiss became deeper, building in intensity. Hands groped each other's bodies and soon each had a hand down inside the others panties. There was not pause, only fast paced heated rubbing as each was letting go of feeling in a primal sex filled way. The two lust filled women began to grunt and moan through the still deep passionate kissing as each rubbed fingers deep inside the others throbbing wetness. Each knew the others body and worked hard to build a powerful orgasm. Each knew this was it, the end. The kiss was wet and sloppy, drool running down each chin yet neither stopped. Each only wanted to hear and feel the other cum one more time. The embrace tightened as the two bodies shook and pulsed from climax. Cries rang out in the steel room and the scent of sex filled the air. The kiss broke but not the embrace each woman panting to suck in needed air and try to regain some composure.

Rebecca took the initiative to push her lover backwards over a crate, knocking her to the floor. Kat tumbled, her shoulder hitting the deck hard and numbing her right arm as she watched her friend grab the scuba tank and begin to unlatch the outer door. Kat dove for her gun just as Becca got the last latch undone and as Kat brought the gun up she heard the splash of Scarlet making good her escape. Stumbling to the open door she looked down and watched her come to the surface, red and blue lights in the distance. Kat held up the glowing gem that she had slipped from Rebecca's jacket pocket during their passionate embrace. "At least you don't get away with this Scarlet." Kat smirked. "That was only a bonus for me, I was after something else entirely sweetie." Then she slipped under the dark water and disappeared from Kats life. Kat heard footsteps on the metal deck approaching. She remained standing wondering what else Rebecca stole, other than her heart.