Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt. 03

Story Info
Woman detective gets in over head with a mystery attacker.
2.5k words
4.58
3.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt. 03. The case of the mystery attacker

It's been a while coming but I'm back at it, please leave comments and feedback either on Lit or by emailing me.

Ever since reconnecting with an old acquaintance, Rebecca, Kat's life had finally become more fun than work. She still sought out other lovers some days but Rebecca had become a regular guest of her bed, and any other spot they decided looked good for amorous activities. This morning it was the couch in her office. Katrina Grimm, private investigator sat at her desk still catching her breath and enjoying the sexual scent in the room as someone entered her outer office.

"Come right in please" she called out. Into her office came a woman she would instantly describe as an 80's era rocker chick still holding on to that image. Several visible tattoos, numerous piercings, studded collar and rock tee went so well with the modern one side of her head shaved hair style. The woman looked to be about Kat's age of forty two, about 5 inches shorter than her five foot nine but with a much curvier body. The tee shirt and tight pants hid nothing.

Kat stood and offered a hand shake. "Katrina Grimm, how can I help you this morning?" The dark haired woman smiled a nervous uncertain smile actually, "I'm Heather, Heather Evans, and no one else cares to listen, I really hope you can help me." Kat noted a firm handshake but her words seemed nervous and shaky.

"Ok Heather, have a seat and tell me what it is that's troubling you." Kat motioned for her to sit on the couch. "Now start from the beginning." Kat would have never guessed what would follow. Heather began with a tale of moving into an old brownstone that had belonged to her family for a hundred years or more. Almost immediately she noticed strange things happening, doors that she knew she closed found opened, things moved and random noises. At first she put it off to nerves and being in a new place that was very old. The concerns began when she started finding things like a hand print in the dust, or a foggy mirror as if someone had just showered. The final piece of the mystery came only a few nights ago when Heather claimed someone or something pulled off her covers and sexually assaulted her in her bed. She claimed no one was visible but she could feel a solid touch. Kat noted how nervous Heather got in retelling this part of the story and took it to mean she might not believe it herself.

"Heather, I'm not sure I'm the right person for this, maybe someone more into the whole ghost hunting area would be a better fit." Kat had barely gotten the words out but Heather was ready. "Oh you misunderstand, I don't want you to prove the place is haunted, no, I want you to solve how someone is doing this to me. Please, it has to be a real person and you are the only person who can help." Kat made notes, got the address and a set of keys then told Heather she would head there shortly to begin her investigation while Heather was visiting some friends.

Kat did a little research on the address before leaving and found it was a bigger place than she imagined. It was also the scene of a horrific murder thirty years ago in which three members of a family were bound tortured and killed. The only suspect then had been a man who had been doing work on the building. The only survivor was a daughter who was away at camp. Heather Evans. Kat found it very odd Heather left all this out but figured that was a good question to ask her next time she saw her. Kat sent a message to a friend she had in the police department asking for her to run Heather for any record then she sent a message to Rebecca telling her where she was going and to check on her later.

The house wasn't so much a brownstone as a mansion from a bygone era. Three stories tall it also took up a third of the block. The first floor windows were all boarded up as were the front doors. The rest of the windows all had ornate bars over them. Kat could see a set of steps down to the basement entrance that looked recently used. The door was old, but the door knob showed recent use. The key fit and unlocked the quality deadbolt. Inside was dark but reaching her hand for a switch she found one in the logical spot, flipping it up illuminated the room and brought the first surprise.

The room she was standing in was an all in one space for someone who just used it to survive. A bed, not really made but modern and comfortable looking. Beside it was a nightstand upon which sat an old wind up alarm clock. There was a very basic kitchen space with all the needed appliances as well as a small table and a single chair. Kat got a bit nosy and found a large pink vibrator in the nightstand drawer as well as a picture of her kissing Rebecca. Kat's little hairs rose on the back of her neck and she drew her concealed 9mm.

Continuing her search Kat found nothing else unusual in this room so she opened one of the two other doors. This led to a simple half bath with toilet and sink. On the mirror were taped three other pictures of Kat. One in her police uniform, the others cut from newspaper articles. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into?"

Kat tried the next door and found it to be unlocked so she turned the knob and pushed the door open, then stepped in with her pistol leading the way. The rest of the basement was a combination of blood red and black. The floor was black while the walls red with various high gloss black tables, chairs and sexual restraint and torture devices. The lighting was both neon and black light giving the room a highly charged atmosphere.

The door closing and locking behind her almost made her jump but Kat knew she had walked into a trap and to get out she had a play a very clever game. She first holstered her gun, and then removed her over coat. "Ok Heather, you got me here. I have to say I really love what you did with this room." Kat sat her coat on a chair as Heather stepped from behind a divider. Kat felt an instant arousal as heather was dressed in a perfect dominatrix outfit. Thigh high leather high heel boots, tight leather harness that encircled her pierced breasts, in her hand a riding crop and a collar. Kat stared at Heather as she removed her belt and holster and then began to unbutton her blouse the entire time Heather sauntering forward, her hips swaying.

"I really thought you would act differently, put up a fight, try to stop me, but all I see is acceptance. Dare I say maybe a little desire?" Heather had reached a spot right in front of Kat as her blouse slid from her shoulders to the black floor. Kats bra glowed under the black light. "all of it, remove every last thing my pet." Heather had spoken and Kat obeyed but her eyes never left Heathers. Once naked she stood almost defiant before being told to kneel. Heather placed the red leather collar around Kat's neck then clipped a leash to it. "Maybe I won't kill you today, if you please me kitten I will keep you as a pet for my enjoyment. As a kitty you need a tail. Don't move slut or I will punish you severely." Kat watched Heather get a black and red furry tail connected to a chrome butt plug from a table. This she held in front of Kat's face. "Lick it, suck on it you slut, make it as wet as possible because then it's going into your tight little slut ass." Kat fist reached her tongue out, licking while looking up at Heather. Drool ran over the cold chrome before she took it into her mouth, sucking as if sucking a cock. Heather smiled then stepped around her. Three hard slaps reddened Kat's ass cheeks before the plug was slowly but firmly inserted. Kat's body was in sexual overdrive now.

Heather walked to a red leather couch and sat. Legs spread her bald glistening pussy was right there begging to be devoured yet Kat remained still. "Good little kitty, come, show me how much you want to be my pet, please me." Kat crawled to her captor, moved slowly between those strong smooth legs until her nose touched the moist swollen folds. She rubbed down then up, her nose feeling Heathers stiff clit. Kat used her tongue for a long slow lick from anus to clit making Heather shudder and groan. Kat slipped her tongue as far into Heather as possible as she sucked her clit, all while looking up. She pressed a finger to the woman's tight brown hole and found it wanting.

Heather grabbed a handful of hair and yanked Kat tight to her, making her yelp. "Yes slut, glad that hurt, now make me cum." Kat actually liked the rough play. Her finger now inside Heathers tight hole as she sucked on her clit and pussy, moaning as she worked the woman into a frenzy. Heather had a death grip on Kat's hair as she moaned from the sensations she was feeling. Kat loved the way Heather was squeezing her thighs tight on her head. The taste of the woman's nectar drove Kat onward. The orgasm hit Heather hard and she began to squirt hot cum almost making Kat chock. "All of it bitch, drink every drop you slut but don't stop, don't you dare stop." The words hit Kat hard and she doubled her efforts slurping the juices that now covered her face. She slipped a second finger into Heathers ass and could feel how it gripped her. Kat could feel Heather thrusting her hips, feel her pulling her hair to get Kat in deeper. Then without warning she came again. This time she released her grip on Kat's hair and spread her legs. The torrent of juices sprayed, covering Kat's face and chest.

"What a fucking mess you made slut." Heather swung the crop across Kats ass several times leaving red welts and making her cry out in both pleasure and pain. Heather yanked the leash and drug Kat to a low padded bench. She made her kneel and bend over it where she strapped her wrists to the far side. Heather placed a ball gag into Kat's drooling mouth then a pair of clamps upon her hard nipples again making the detective yelp. Heather retrieved a pair of paddles, one of which said slut, the other bitch carved in the leather backwards to as to leave the words correct when the pet was paddled. Each ass cheek received several smacks with the paddles. "There now that's better, slut bitch suits you perfectly. Now I am going to fuck the ever living shit out of you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me, but then, you want it don't you?" Kat simply groaned and nodded actually enjoying every minute.

Heather stepped away for a few minutes, when she returned she was wearing a strap on that looked like it was modeled after a horse cock. She was also holding Kat's cell phone. "Rebecca messaged checking on you, I told everything was fine and that you would see her later, but I will be the one seeing her later, I think maybe I could use two pets, at least for a little while." Heather then moved behind Kat, her nails dragging over the restrained woman's skin, making her shiver with anticipation. "This giant horse cock is filled with a large amount of fake jizz. When I feel you have had enough I am going to fuck you more then hit the remote and overfill you with cum. Hope that sounds good bitch."

Kat's pussy had never had anything in it the size of the horse dildo Heather was wearing and Kat's body strained against her restraints as Heather forced it inside her. Kat felt like she was on fire as the big rubber cock filled her and finally hit bottom. Kat groaned around the ball gag, her drool running down her chin as she rolled her eyes from the sensations. Then Heather got to work, ramming the large cock in and out roughly fucking the helpless Kat. For Kat the fact she was unable to do anything about her situation now left her with just the pleasures she was feeling. The plug in her ass made things even tighter as she was stretched to almost bursting from the huge thing fucking her. Her body was already tense with a building orgasm. The clamps on her nipples had them throbbing adding to her pleasure. Her first orgasm hit making her legs spasm and back arch as she moaned through the gag. Spit ran down her chin as pussy juiced ran down her inner thighs yet Heather showed no sign of letting up. Again and gain she thrust into her hard and deep soon bring about a second then third orgasm, each wracking Kat's body with waves of pleasure.

Heather was finally slowing a bit, Kat could feel her rhythm had slowed, then she felt something loop around her neck, a little panic brought her back to reality as the loop went tight just as Heather began a renewed assault on her pussy. The loop wasn't tight enough to choke her but it was making her get a bit light headed. "If you pass out I will finish you while you lay unconscious. Fight it slut because in a few moments I am going to fill you with so much cum you might burst." Kat could feel herself slipping, her vision was getting dark around the edges as Heather rammed into her bringing her closer to another orgasm. Fight Kat, fight she thought, fuck its so good she thought just as the orgasm hit her hard. Then she felt it, the pressure as the horse cock began shooting it load deep inside her. The orgasm was more intense than any ever before as warm thick jizz hit her womb, filled her completely then began squirt out around the tight cock still deep inside her. Her moan was so load even around the gag and she could feel her entire body get tense in spasm then as darkness took her she collapsed.

Kat awoke to Rebecca holding her and stroking her hair. "What?, wait, what happened?" Kat could feel her body was still in spasm from her orgasms. "where's Heather?" She saw Rebecca point to Heather who was on the floor handcuffed and who still had the tazer wires stuck to her. "I knew you were in trouble from the text she obviously sent, tracked your phone here and tazered her as she was about to strangle you." Just then several police entered with their guns drawn. "Its all over guys, Grimm detective agency does it again, give us a few and we will explain."