All Comments on 'Kat's Kitty'

by Koba

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

I like it. And might have enjoyed it even more if you had given yourself even more time to savour the buildup, stretch it out, perhaps (for me at least) make the moves a little less obvious to the other people in the cabin. Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, one hot plane ride, hopefully he sits next to me on my next trip. It was a little short but hey that was only foreplay, right? Three months before I got married ( at 26), I had random hookup with a man in his late thirties in NYC. The April skies had opened up with a torrential rain before I made it to Grand Central Station so I followed a bunch of others into a small bar and scooted onto a corner barstool, seconds later he took the stool next to me, we were both soaked, my blouse was soaked, soon the AC had my nipples perking up. After several drinks and a few appetizers later, we grabbed cab to his place, wow was it nice. This wasn't the norm for me but I was horny as hell, it must have been an urge for a "last hurrah". The sex was good, it got better over the next few weeks, I never failed to have an orgasm or two him, we fucked one last time four days before my wedding. Remembering it now brings a simile, I've never questioned it my decision, it was fun, hot, liberating sex, nowit's just a married woman's secret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoba@Koba
I live in Alaska. I am a Dominant. I enjoy writing erotic stories and poetry. Would love to read any and all feedback from anyone who reads my writings. Feel free to contact me!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES