Katt Tales: Her Worktruck Obsession

Story Info
These adventures depict the secret life of a married woman.
2.7k words
4.19
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been several weeks now since Katt and her stranger fucked. She hasn't forgotten a moments of that day. In fact she has been quite obsessed with him since that afternoon. In her mind it was fate that brought her to the coffee shop. And now she wants another lick of the cock that revealed the slut inside.

Katt would run errands around her city. Often enough she would see work trucks parked here and there around town. Most of them were white and large like his. She wanted desperately to repeat that event. So anyone she was going to let screw her had to be as much like "him" as she could find.

One afternoon while out again running some errands for her husband. Katt catches sight of yet another white work truck ahead of her. She is on her way to the mall and finds the sighting curious. As she approaches the truck it begins to seem familiar but from behind she couldn't really see much. As she approaches the mall, the driver moves over into the same lane she is about to enter as well. It leads to the mall driveway. So as the truck turns into the mall parking lot, the very same lot where the coffee shop was located, she gets a view of the side and see's that the truck is exactly like his. The dark tinted windows seemed to confirm the sighting. But still she was unsure.

"Could this be him?"

Speculating to her self out loud surprises her. She turns into the parking lot not far behind and she follows the truck as it heads around to the parking structure. She is being cautious and precedes at a distance. The truck drives up a few levels to one that has fewer cars and more space to park the big truck. She drives past slowly searching for a spot for herself. From her own space she can see the truck a couple isles in front of her as she waits for the driver to emerge. She's now contemplating the possibilities, should it turn out to be her stranger.

After several minutes of anticipation, the passenger door opens and a man gets out. He's six foot easy, slender and seemed to be in his early thirties. She watches intently as he seems to be talking to the driver, who is still in the truck. Katt is pretty sure now this is "his" truck. Remembering a few details she is confident she's about to once again see the man that had fucked her so aggressively that afternoon on his front seat.

Soon the driver-side door opens and Katt begins to quiver with sexual excitement. He steps out, "It's him". Katt puts her hand between her legs and presses hard. She can feel her pussy begin to vibrate to her touch. She squirms a bit in her seat and can feel her cunt become moistened. As she begins to feel the swelling of her mound, she instantly goes to that moment he cum's in her that day. In an instant her pussy begins to ache to be fucked.

Katt watches as the men stand by the truck talking. They eventually start to walk towards the elevator. She starts to imagine the two men using her as he did all those weeks ago. Could she allow that, she wondered. As the two walk in her general direction she realizes something.

"I've parked too close to the elevator."

Her proximity to the lift forces her hand. So as they approach she lowers her window looking over at them as they wait for the elevator doors to open. She expects that either of the two will look in her direction. Not yet knowing what she might do should they indeed look, she awaits. Feeling excited at the possibilities. Katt hears the bell of the elevator and neither of the men has bothered to look her way. The younger walks in. Her stranger turns briefly towards her and she takes the opportunity to wave in the hopes that he just might be curious enough to respond. As he enters he's see's the woman sitting in the car just feet away. But he enters the elevator anyway and the doors close.

Her heart falls thinking she has missed him. He didn't recognize her at that moment, but then again why would he, it's been several weeks now and she's pretty sure he doesn't remember her face. Katt sits there in her car a few minutes longer. She is thinking about him and gently massages herself through the thin fabric of her shorts. As she soothes herself a bit she gets ready to leave and starts her car. Just as she does, the two men come walking up the stairs together and her stranger stops and looks curiously at the woman in the car.

He was indeed curious about the woman who waved at him moments ago. There was something so familiar about her he thought. So he took the stairs back up in hopes that he hadn't missed her. She looks back at him. They both let loose a little smile at each other. He does remember her, he motions to his buddy to hang back as he walks over to her car.

"Hi, Do you remember me?"

She smiles.

"I think of you every time I get coffee there."

They both chuckle a little at the memory of that day. As they take the moment to ponder their thoughts she looks to his crotch and notices that he's still walking around without underwear on. The hanging bulge in his jeans arouses her, and she's pleased to see him. They talk a bit, but he knows what she wants, so he just comes right out and asks her.

"You wanna get in the truck with us?"

Katt looks into his eyes and bites her lip indicating that she is thinking hard about doing just that. She looks past her stranger at his buddy by the elevator. They catch each others eyes and he smiles at her. She gets the impression that she may be getting in over her head a little. But the thought of two men screwing her excites her greatly. The stranger turns to his friend and waves him over. The two of them stand by her door as she rolls up her window and gets out of the car. As she locks the doors her stranger steps behind her and puts his hands on her hips. He tells his buddy that he knows her. As the two men escort her to their truck, her stranger informs his buddy that she likes to get filled. His buddy gets wide eyed then reaches out and puts his hand on Katt's lower abdomen. He massages her belly stating.

"I would love to fill you up."

Asking her with a look, if that's what she wants. Katt takes her strangers hand, and then his buddies as well. And the three of them walk the rest of the way to his truck. As she hears that familiar sound of the doors unlocking she tells them.

"You boys can cum in me all you want".

With just brief introductions she looks them both up and down as they both grin lustfully at her. The younger leans in for a hug. She's a little reluctant at first. But as she feels his strong arms pull her close to his chest. She intern puts her hands on his hips and pulls him to her as well. Surprising the young stranger, she kisses his lips gently. The door to the truck opens and she gets in on the passenger side. Katt slides over between the two of them. Once again she hears that familiar clicking of the door locks. Again she's now unable to get away. She is intent on letting the two of them molest her. Katt starts to quiver with excitement. She knows that she has once again put herself in the way of a horny man, two of them actually. She's trusting these men not to hurt her in anyway. But she knows full well what they are going to do to her, and how sore she will be after.

feeling very nervous about what she's gotten herself into. she looks to her stranger as if he would be inclined to ask if she was ok. he just smiles and massages his swelling cock. the younger one is rubbing his swelling dick as well. she can see that he's got a large cock stretched down his leg. she smiles and says to him that he looks big. he replies,

"yeah"

A few quick words to them as she leans over to each for some passionate kisses and soon the men are reaching for her. Their hands are all over her. Feeling her breast and thighs before pushing her legs open to rub on her pussy. It's during this that she realizes that she has no control at all. These are strong men, with one thing on their minds. They're going to fuck her. Deep inside, Katt wants these men to screw her until she's full of their cum. it's a little scary, but she's far more horny than scared.

It doesn't take them long to get her moaning and squirming between them. She likes the feeling of helplessness. She is resigned to knowing that they will not be asking her what she wants. And she knows they will be taking from her what they want. As the men paw and molest her, Katt's mind is lost in the lustful moment. She is savoring the feel of their hands and the pressure of their kisses. How they are groping at her with no regard for her desires. They are going to use her as they please. And asking her for permission is not a consideration in the slightest.

They've now got their hand under her blouse and under her bra. She can feel their strong hands squeezing her tits and massaging her inner thigh. In her lustful haze she reaches out across their laps grabbing handfuls of their bulges and rubbing them greedily in return. Letting them know she is more than willing to be fucked by them both. Katt can hear their belt buckles as they struggle to release their cocks. She also begins to shimmy down her shorts and panties slipping out of her slip-on shoes. And before she knows it she is completely naked this time and the two men are now kissing and sucking her tender breasts as the sounds of wet slurping and passionate kissing fill the cab of the truck.

Katt still has no idea who she is with nor does she care. Neither of the two men fondling and fingering her at this moment have offered her their names. But she is sure they are both married men as they both have rings on. Something she didn't notice the last time she was with her stranger. Once again feeling breathless she manages to whispers to them.

"I'm married too,"

Katt is trying to relate to them but the two men say nothing. The younger one leans his seat back and pulls her by the arm head first into his lap to suck his cock.

He's much larger than her husband. But like him he's circumcised and not as thick as her stranger. But still his size is very intimidating. She can taste him, and likes it very much. It's something she never liked with her own husband. Often times even refusing to suck her husbands cock at all. But in her mind the lustful disregard for her normal boundaries is easy as she has no reason to feel judged by the two strangers. She knows they couldn't care less so she's free to enjoy every sinful taste and every wanting lustful desire she can. she sucks at his cock like a hungry slut. savoring his seminal leakage. taking him to the back of her throat and gagging a bit but gaining more experience and skill with each mouth full of his hard young dick. she can hear his moans of pleasure and she finds that she can command his responses with her tong and mouth. like the master of her horny dog.

Behind her, she is well aware of her stranger as he is probing her sweet pussy with is big fingers. Rubbing her clit and finger banging her sopping cunt. As he pushes her over a little to access her from behind she knows he's about to enter her. she feels his huge warm swollen cock at her soft wet entrance. the anticipation is overwhelming and waves of rolling orgasms start to over take her. in one motion he slams his hard cock into her. the large tool forces its way into her to it's hilt, causing her to gasp and grunt with her mouth full of the others cock. soon she is being held in place while he pumps in and out of her sloppy pussy. she's moaning with every inward thrust. He's hitting her deepest parts with each stroke. And her young buck has her by the head as he pumps at her throat her with his cock as well. Both men are now fucking her at both ends and she is completely lost in the moment. No sense of time or place. It's hard for her to catch a breath. She gags on his cock as he thrust in and out of her mouth forcefully and deeply. He's got no regard for her at all. He's using her as his fuck toy and she can't stop him. And she doesn't want to. The stranger behind her is also just pounding into her relentlessly. As she is his to be used for his pleasure.

The intense carnal feeling of two horny cocks pumping in and out of her wildly is exhilarating. How she does so wants every bit of it to last for ever. It's the intense passion driving her to want more and more. Katt takes a breath and lifts her head looking at her young buck. Just then he says.

"Don't I get a turn?"

all at once she's being manhandled as they turn her around. she now faces her stranger and he kisses her deeply

"hey there"

she says as she leans down to take his cock into her mouth. as she engulfs his large cock she feels the younger push against her soft lips from behind. in one stroke he's balls deep in her and he starts his assault on her eager willing cunt. as he positions himself better he pounds at her like a horny hound and she begins to moan and grunt to his every stroke. even with her strangers cock in her mouth she can't help but respond audibly. as Katt's body responds and convulses with her own never-ending orgasms she is powerless to slow them down or stop the two men from using her as they please.

Both men take their turns inside Katt. each pound themselves into her pussy. They pass her back and fourth several times holding their loads for as long as they could. While being fucked relentlessly by one she sucks the other. She tastes them both as they each shoot their first loads down her throat. Filling her belly with cum. then finally both take their turns filling her swollen cunt with their second loads.

Some time later Katt sits in her car watching as the two men drive away in their work truck. She sits in a daze. She can still taste their semen and smell their cocks on her breath. She is completely drained and full of their cum in more than one way. But still, she sits content and tired but satisfied that she for now has tamed her lust. She's well aware that she has just completely submitted to those two men. She allowed them to use her for their pleasure. But as she prepares to head home for a shower and a nap she starts to wonder about her next adventure. Who might be her next stranger. As she drives down and out of the parking structure she reaches over to her purse and puts his business card in the side pocket.