Katy and Orlando's First Time

Story Info
Orlando licks Katy's pussy and has intense sex with her.
1.3k words
4.3
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of January 10, 2016. The Golden Globes had been held that night at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. It was the 73rd Golden Globe Awards honoring the best in film and American television of 2015. The address of the hotel was 9876 Wilshire Boulevard with a zip code of 90210. It was a luxurious four-star hotel near Rodeo Drive, located at the crossroads of the famous Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards. The Golden Globes, which were first held in 1944, had been held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for more than six decades.

That night, the beautiful and sexy popstar Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom hooked up at the Golden Globes after-party, which was also held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Katy and Orlando had actually first met in April 2013 at a benefit where they chatted it up, so they were already friends. At the Globes after-party, Katy and Orlando flirted a tremendous amount and touched each other fondly. Orlando whispered in Katy's ear and Katy laughed. Orlando also put his hand on Katy's lower back. Katy wore a pink Prada gown that showed off her amazing large breasts and sexy cleavage, as well as her sexy curvy tight ass. This later led to the internet meme about Katy at the event, "Boobs, Booty, and Bumpit!" As Katy told actress Jennifer Lawrence on the red carpet before the event, she had a bumpit in her hair. Katy was five foot seven and had long black hair and beautiful blue eyes. Orlando was five ten and a half and looked very handsome in his tuxedo.

At the Globes, Katy had presented the award for Best Original Song. Katy was happy and in a very good mood. Katy told her security to order In-N-Out Burgers, her favorite hamburgers, and put them on her table. Then Katy noticed that Orlando took one of the In-N-Out Burgers off her table. Oh My God, you're so hot, Katy thought about Orlando. As Katy would later tell the story in 2019, she and Orlando bonded over an In-N-Out Burger.

After Katy and Orlando flirted massively at the after-party, Orlando beckoned for Katy to join him on the dance floor. Katy happily obliged, and shook her sexy curvy butt at Orlando on the dance floor. This really attracted Orlando as he noticed that Katy had a great ass in addition to amazing breasts! Katy really liked this Englishman, Orlando. After half an hour at the after-party, Katy and Orlando were seen leaving together that night. Katy walked out with her security first as a safety measure, and Orlando followed closely behind.

After they had left the after-party, Orlando drove Katy to his apartment in Malibu. They had really hit it off that night! Even before they entered his apartment, Orlando had come to an important decision. He had been on a sex ban for the last six months. Seeing how amazingly attractive Katy was and how she had shook her sexy ass at him on the dance floor, Orlando decided to end his six-month sex ban that night and have sex with Katy. Katy and Orlando talked briefly, and Katy let him know that she wanted to have sex with him too. In fact, they had driven to Orlando's apartment for the purpose of having hot sex that night!

Orlando took Katy to his bedroom. First they kissed. Then Katy took off her pink Prada dress. Katy had left her sandals by the door and was already barefoot, showing her sexy feet and long toes. Now she stood in just her bra and panties in front of Orlando. Orlando was very attracted to and aroused by Katy's curvy light-skinned body, including her sexy stomach and big deep circular inny belly button. Katy also had big sexy hips. Orlando was even more attracted to Katy than his ex-wife Miranda Kerr, an Australian supermodel he had divorced in late 2013. Then Katy took off her bra. Orlando thought her large natural bare breasts were perhaps the sexiest and most amazing sight he had ever seen! Orlando was super attracted to Katy's breasts! After Katy took off her panties, revealing her dark pubic hair and beautiful pussy, Orlando thought he was in Heaven!

Orlando quickly took the initiative and guided the naked Katy Perry to his bed. Katy lay on her back with Orly on top of her. Noticing Katy's deep sexy belly button, Orlando licked inside her navel for foreplay as Katy started to moan. Katy thought Orlando made her belly button feel very good. Orlando was the first man to lick her belly button! Orlando thought Katy's soft deep belly button tasted so good!

Then Orlando spread Katy's gorgeous curvy legs and began to lick the popstar's pussy. Orlando noticed that Katy's pussy smelled good and tasted sweet. He saw that Katy had a large clitoris which soon became erect, and an outstandingly beautiful vagina! Katy put her very sexy bare leg and foot up in the air as Orlando licked her delicious pussy! Katy's sexy soles and the sexy bottoms of her toes were showing as she received oral sex. Katy moaned loudly, "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh yes! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Orlando thought Katy's moans sounded so sexy! Katy's moans sounded submissive as she was sexually submissive and liked men to dominate her pussy. Katy thought Orlando was really skillful at giving her oral sex! Orlando sucked Katy's erect clitoris then spread Katy's pussy wide open and licked inside it! This drove Katy crazy with intense pleasure and she had three large loud orgasms as Orlando licked her pussy for ten minutes straight! Katy loved getting her pussy licked and receiving oral sex was her favorite thing in the bedroom. Orlando thought Katy had the best tasting and best smelling pussy he had ever experienced!

After he decided that he had ate out Katy's sweet pussy enough, Orlando took off his clothes and got naked. Katy was very attracted to Orlando's lean, muscular, fit body. Katy saw Orlando's large erect 8 inch penis. "Oh my God, you're huge!" Katy exclaimed about the Englishman's penis. Orlando smiled, flattered, then climbed back on top of Katy and inserted his large penis into Katy's wet vagina. Orlando then had sex with Katy in missionary position. Katy's sexy legs and bare feet were in the air as Orlando fucked her. As Orlando's penis was so long, it penetrated very deeply in Katy's pussy and drove her wild with immense pleasure! Orlando fucked her pussy rapidly as she moaned liked a kitty cat! Katy moaned like crazy! That's so deep in my pussy, she thought! As Katy's pussy was so tight despite how much sex she had had in her life, Orlando started cumming inside her. Then Katy screamed loudly with ecstasy as she had a huge orgasm! Orlando then slowly withdrew his penis from Katy's gaping vagina, and his penis was slick with the California girl's vaginal juices. Orlando had been able to give Katy so much pleasure during sex because his penis was so big. Orlando thought Katy had by far the best pussy he had ever experienced!

Katy thought that Orlando had given her the best oral sex of her life and that he was far and away her best lover in terms of oral sex! Vaginal sex with Orlando had almost been her best because of his big penis, but she actually thought her ex-boyfriend John Mayer had given her the best vaginal sex because he gave her rough sex. Katy was submissive and loved rough sex. Orlando preferred moderate sex. Still, this was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship for Katy and Orlando, and one that would lead to an engagement in 2019 and a daughter, Daisy Dove, in 2020. Katy was to be happier with Orlando than any other man, and he was going to be a very supportive and loving partner for her. As for the sex, they would have a massive amount of it in 2016 before cooling it a little later on. Sex with Orlando was to be the hottest that Katy ever had! Katy would have more sex with Orlando than any other man.