Katy Perry and Rihanna: Lesbian Sex

Story Info
Katy Perry and Rihanna have rough lesbian sex and Katy cums!
912 words
3.54
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KATY AND RIHANNA: LESBIAN SEX

It was June 2012. The beautiful and sexy popstar Katy Perry was set to release her biographical movie Part of Me in theaters that summer. In an interview on June 3 with Nessa called "Nessa Interviews Katy Perry At The Pool Party" Katy gave promoting her movie, Katy said that she and her friend Rihanna were going to have sex. The interview was put on YouTube. Rihanna was a black popstar from Barbados who Katy met in early 2009. Although it seemed that Katy was joking, in fact she was secretly serious. She had not had lesbian sex since before she became famous in 2008, and one of her lesbian partners had been her best friend Shannon Woodward. Shannon had given Katy oral sex. Katy loved receiving oral sex and it was what she preferred most in bed. The truth was that Katy was bisexual.

After divorcing with her sex addict husband Russell Brand, Katy was single again and was enjoying sex with different partners in 2012. After Katy gave the interview, she called her friend Rihanna and invited her to her mansion in Los Angeles. In Katy's mansion, Katy and Rihanna chatted for a while and talked about their sex lives. Then Katy told Rihanna that she wanted to have sex with her. Although Rihanna was surprised, she agreed. Rihanna was very attracted to Katy's light-skinned, shapely, sexy, curvaceous body. Katy also told Rihanna that she was sexually submissive, which really excited Rihanna! Then Katy told Rihanna that she liked rough sex. Rihanna replied excitedly, "I will give you rough sex, Katy!"

Katy led Rihanna to her bedroom, where they kissed. Then Rihanna took off Katy's clothes, baring her amazingly sexy body. "Katy, I will give you a lot of orgasms!" Rihanna declared. Katy then lay down on her bed, naked. Rihanna looked at Katy's bare stomach. "Katy, your belly button looks so deep and sexy!" Rihanna said. Rihanna poked her finger in Katy's belly button. Rihanna fingered Katy's deep circular inny belly button, giving Katy pleasure. Then Katy moaned as Rihanna licked and sucked her bare navel. "Katy, your belly button tastes so good!" Rihanna said. Katy felt flattered and aroused, and soon her belly button was covered in Rihanna's saliva.

Then Rihanna licked her way down Katy's sexy stomach, reaching Katy's pubic hair. At once Rihanna began licking Katy's pussy, spreading the California girl's sex organ. Rihanna was so skillful at licking Katy's pussy that Katy thought Rihanna must have eaten pussy before. "Your pussy tastes so sweet, Katy!" Rihanna exclaimed. Rihanna sucked Katy's erect clitoris as Katy gasped, then licked and tongue fucked inside Katy's pussy hole as Katy purred and moaned loudly like a kitty cat! Soon Katy had a loud orgasm. Then Rihanna started fingering Katy's wet tight pussy. Soon Rihanna worked her entire hand into Katy's pussy and fisted Katy roughly. Katy had never been fisted before and she had another, even bigger orgasm.

Rihanna's next move surprised Katy. Rihanna began licking Katy's asshole. Katy's asshole looked very sexy, and her ass was very tight. Katy had never been rimmed or had anal sex before, so this was new to her. Katy moaned intensely as Rihanna licked her asshole, then tongue fucked it. When Rihanna tongue fucked Katy's asshole, this sent Katy totally over the edge! Katy could not take it anymore and had another orgasm!

Then Rihanna started fingering Katy's very tight asshole. Katy gasped at the entrance. Rihanna gradually worked her entire fist into Katy's asshole! "You ass is so tight Katy, it's so tight!" Rihanna said. Rihanna's fist really stretched Katy's asshole! Katy's moans became uncontrollable as Rihanna very roughly and brutally fisted Katy's asshole! "Oh my God, oh my God!" Katy cried out as Rihanna rapidly and brutally fisted her ass! Katy's naked body shook and her eyes rolled back in her head! Katy's mouth was open very wide and soon she had a huge orgasm and cummed enormously, her sweet clear ejaculate shooting out of her pussy hole like a geyser! Rihanna, who was very sexually excited about anally fisting Katy, slowly withdrew her fist from deep within Katy's pulsating ass. Some of Katy's cum dripped out of her ass, and it was then that Rihanna knew Katy had had an ass-gasm too! Katy had cum from her ass from being brutally anally fisted! Rihanna had never heard anyone moan so loudly or seen a girl cum as much as Katy had from having her ass fisted!

After Rihanna took her fist out of Katy's ass, Katy's asshole prolapsed, showing the pink inside of her rectum as it puffed out. Katy moaned again as she prolapsed. The bed was very wet with her girl cum. Rihanna was very satisfied now with her sex with Katy after she saw Katy's ass prolapse. Rihanna then licked and sucked on Katy's prolapse, which gave Katy another loud orgasm for the umpteenth time!

After that, Rihanna gave Katy back her clothes. Rihanna asked, "Was it rough enough for you Katy?" Katy said, "Hell yes!" Katy thought that Rihanna had given her the best sex of her life! It had been so intense and wild! Katy had never cummed so much in her life or been fisted! Shannon had never fisted Katy. As Rihanna left Katy's mansion, Katy was already thinking of inviting Shannon over along with Rihanna again for a menage a trois and more girl-on-girl sexy action!