The T.V Agent 03 - Addams Family

Story Info
Morticia Addams loves a twisted time.
1.2k words
4.32
2.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do not read if under 18

I didn't create the Addams Family

Fictional events, etc.

***********

These are the adventures of T.V Agent Fungi Mormos--a man with endless charisma, a chin carved by the Ancient Greeks and enough stamina to compete in the Olympics-- as he travles across T.V shows past and present to fix characters between commercials... through fucking.

This week, she's creepy, she's kooky, mysterious, spooky-ooky, and seriously hot. Join us as Agent Normos travels back to 1964, to the original Addams Family series, to find Morticia Addams in a time of sexual need.

***********

Morticia Addams was tending to the needs of the house when the doorbell rang. On a regular week, Lurch would've opened it, but no other characters were in the mansion today. So, Morticia hastened to open the door, and she received a man with a great chin.

"You rang?" she asked.

"Yes, I did. Good morning, Ma'am" answered the stranger.

"Oh hello. Please make yourself welcome. Would you like to rest for a short while? We have the most darling Lover's Seat" said Morticia.

"No thank you, Ma'am" said the stranger "My name is Normos. It correlates to the enormous size of my nether regions. I have a couple of questions to ask you, Ma'am, and we don't have much time. Are your family members missing from this week's episode?"

"Why, yes. Just how would you know that?"

"Dang it! It has already begun. Mrs. Addams, I know you're terribly faithful to your husband, but your family is in great trouble, and if you ever want to see them again, we have to recharge this episode with a strong power, Mrs. Addams. What I'm saying is we have to make sweet sweet love all over the house if we want your show to stay on the air."

"Well there's no need to get your bats wrapped in a bun. If that's what it takes to save Gomez, I'll do it"

Surprisingly enough, she was the first to start the make-out session. The beautiful big-eyed black-and-white dame had begun to agressively kiss the agent, sending her tongue deep inside his mouth. Her hands began traveling to his arm muscles and massaging them. She moaned inside his mouth keeping the kiss going while walking him to the wall. She pressed him against the wall, took out his enormous cock and began jerking him off rapidly. Her mouth moved to his neck and she started licking biting and sucking his pulse all the while her hand increased the already awe-inspiring pace on his penis. She licked, licked, licked and licked his neck before rapidly flicking her thumb on his lower head. Her mouth returned to his, she licked his lips, took both of his hand, held them together above his head, and said:

"Keep them there"

While the rest of her body traveled down his, until those big doe eyes came across Agent Normos's enormous agent tool. She kissed the tip and moaned. That lucky, lucky Gomez, the agent thought.

Morticia pretended to bite the tip. Her hands rubbed his chest through his shirt as she started going down on him, her sweet little mouth engulfing the big hard shaft. It apparently didn't take her much effort to deep-throat him: she didn't gag at all, but kept her nose buried in his pubic hair for a very, very (impossibly human and humanly impossible) amount of time, until releasing him from her warm throat and jerking him as fast as she had earlier. Then she sucked again. This ritual of sucking, deepthroating and jerking majestically, continued for quite some time. Her hands moved from his chest to his ass cheeks, and she continued rubbing.

She had long black nails, and she used them to tickle his back during a very intense deepthroat. She licked his balls while in this position and then retreated. Normos loved watching this beautiful T.V star pleasuring his cock. When she finally stopped her blowjob, she took his hand, and led thim to the Lover's Seat. He sat down, she took both of his hands and crossed them behing the chair, and very slowly let her pussy down onto his cock. Again, she moaned deliciously.

She started riding him.

"Hmmm... hmmm... hmm... " she moaned every time the agent's penis impaled her. She kissed his nose. In this position, Agent Normos was buried in Morticia's cleavage, and started kissing it. She moaned even louder, and took one of her small breasts out of her tight black dress. He brought the small nipple to his mouth and suckled it, causing even louder reactions from the gorgeous woman. Her bubble ass bounced up and down very intensely. She spanked herself several times to go faster, and her freed boob moved around with intensity, slapping the agent's face whenever he wasn't sucking. Her hands held his head closely, and she kissed the top of his head. She asked him in a whisper to take her to the greenhouse. His cock still inside her, but his hands now wrapped around Morticia, Agent Normos got up, and practically ran to the greenhouse, the natural bounce in his step allowing for more penetration on the way.

Once in the greenhouse:

"Cleopatra, darling. Be a good girl and wrap your stems around mommy's hands. Then, tighten the grip" Morticia told her carnivore plant.

Cleopatra quickly obeyed, and so, Morticia kneeled, her hands held tightly above her head. Agent Normos freed the other tit, and continued fucking her, while roughly kneeding her breasts.

"Slap them. Slap by breasts"

Agent Normos also obeyed, and slapped Morticia's breasts as they swayed during the intense fucking. They made out like there was no tomorrow, and there was truly no end to Morticia's delightful moans.

"Ahh. Ahhhh. Ahhhhh- Make love to me! YES! That's it darling throb inside me! Yes, Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Normos lowered his mouth to put a hickey on her neck.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" screamed Morticia as she squirted all over his dick. Cleopatra freed her arms. She kissed his cheeks repeatedly, and caressed his hair, before whispering something else...

"Take me to the game room."

Inside the game room, Morticia walked to a torture machine that enclosed one's hands and feet while stretching: she accommodated the agent on this contraption. Tightened (he groaned), tightened (he groaned again) and the mounted him on the reverse cowgirl position. Agent Normos could now see her beautiful ass rise up and down in front of him, her lovely bubble butt enticing him to reach out and touch it, massage it, spank it... yet he couldn't move his hands from the excitingly painful position they were in now.

"Do you like to watch my ass bouncing? Oh yes. I bet you do" she teased him.

She kept on going, and he kept on watching her amazing behind. She spanked herself many times, each time harder than the next one.

"I'm gonna cum!" screamed Agent Normos.

Morticia stopped. She released him from the torture device and jerked him off while standing. She slapped his face and kept on jerking him till he came all over the floor.

"That's a good boy" said Morticia before licking his cheek.

*****

Normos had left but a minute ago when the rest of the Addams Family reappeared on the set, and Morticia knew she had saved them