All Comments on 'Katy Perry and Rihanna: Lesbian Sex'

by CreativeErotica2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

"Katy had never been rimmed before and never had anak sex" But in your previous story, her boyfriend Travie fucked her ass! Which was it, yes or no, had she had anal sex before?

CreativeErotica2CreativeErotica24 months agoAuthor

Hi Justplainjeff. Thank you for your comment. The Katy-Rihanna story does not have continuity with the Katy-Travie story. My intention was to show that in real life, Katy has never had anal sex. This is what I believe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I feel you've got some thoughts out of your head of a great tale.

I'd love more detail to add to the story, but happy to just think about Rihanna and Katy at it, and fill in some gaps.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

Thanks for the explanation. At my age (77) neither of these singers are high on my playlist, but both have smoking hot bodies!

CreativeErotica2CreativeErotica24 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous. Thank you for your comment. My stories are not very long but I try to make them very hot. I am busy with graduate school. I'm glad you like my story!

CreativeErotica2CreativeErotica24 months agoAuthor

You're welcome Justplainjeff. Yes Katy and Rihanna both have great bodies! I think Katy has the hottest body I've ever seen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous