Katy's Body Pt. 08

Story Info
Katy's body is used to sell BDSM toys.
3.1k words
4.52
52.5k
8

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers

CHAPTER 8: Selling BDSM "Toys"

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

After the night in which my body was available for unrestricted use as winnings in a poker game, my husband and I reverted to a vanilla lifestyle of a largely happy and equal marriage. I was starting to become restless. I can't do vanilla lifestyle for long without wanting to engage in, at least, some exhibitionism or humiliation of my body. I need not have worried. As usual both Christos and my husband had been working in the background for my body's next adventure,

Christos had a friend who owned a small chain of sex shops. They were advertising for a fetish model for one of their special BDSM evenings. These were evenings to which special customers were invited to try out BDSM gear. The model would be required to model the clothing, bondage gear and accessories, including allowing to guests to test out various instruments of punishment. Obviously they wanted a model who would represent their products to best effect so being attractive was important. It was also important that the model was willing to not only allow customers to see the clothing and bondage gear in use but also to try punishment implements on their body. My husband had spoken to the owner already and sent photos of my nude body. I seemed to be perfect for the job. I had the sexy body and my willingness to tolerate any mistreatment without limits or safe words fitted their needs exactly and a decent modelling fee had been offered.

There was one complication. They had planned to hold the BDSM night at one of the branches near to our home but my husband knew that I would be unwilling to indulge my exhibitionist tendencies too close to home. I was fine with the privacy of home or in places where I would be unlikely to encounter anyone I knew in vanilla life. For this reason he initially declined the offer on my behalf. However, the images of my body and the fact that they could use it in any way they liked obviously had created what, from their point of view, was the perfect fit. To make sure of my services they would shift the BDSM night to another of their branches, much farther from our home.

In practice, the farther distance meant that we had to book into a hotel. We checked into it at about 2pm and called the owner, Jason, to visit us in advance of the evening. I was stripped naked and followed or usual "showing off the body" - walking up and down, bending over to show my pussy and presenting my body for a full hands-on inspection. Jason seemed very impressed with the quality and asked me to confirm that I had no limits or safe words. He also seemed to sense that I would be happy to show my body and wanted it to be humiliated and abused. He was also pleased to see my new rings in my nipples and labia. The images he received were taken before they were fitted. He was sure that many of his customers would love to try out some of his collection of leashes with them. I told him that I would love them to try anything that the shop sold on my body. It was his to use to best increase his sales.

I was required to be in the shop about 2 hours in advance of the customers for briefing and preparation. I was not required to bring anything other than my naked body in high heels. Everything else that was needed, including massage oils, would be supplied from the shop's stock. Accordingly I arrived at the prescribed time with only a coat covering my nude body. This was removed by my husband once we were indoors. Jason's staff (all male) seemed very impressed. One of them cheekily commented that he would buy some of the shop's stock if ne was allowed to try them out on my body. I told him that he would be welcome to do so; my body was available for anyone to try out the products.

"Including the whips?" he asked.

"Especially the whips," I replied, "I look forward to it".

The briefing was fairly simple. They had emptied a storeroom at the back of the shop and used it to construct a short, basic catwalk for me to show off clothing. Various items had been set up for

customers to test on my body. There would be several sessions, each with two or three couples interested in specific items. These would be demonstrated but I should do all I could to help sell them additional items. The first group were all interested in the shop's diagonal cross for bondage, allowing both ankles and wrists to be fastened. Since these were high value items the shop was keen to sell as many as possible. It was important that I should use my body to encourage them to buy.

It was also important that I should help the staff to buy additional add-ons. The programme for the first session was determined in advance. I was introduced to the customers naked but unrestrained. "Dear customers, this is our special model for the evening, Katy. She is here to help you test and use our products."

On script I added, "It is my job to help you see the fun you can have with our products. You can test any or all of them without any limits. My body is here to help your choice. Let me give you a good look at it."

The next step was for me to walk up and down the catwalk for them to see my body properly with a view to tempting them to test other products. They were then invited to try different slave collars and wrist and ankle cuffs with the intent to eventually fastening my body to the diagonal cross. Once a set had been selected for demonstration they were left in place and my wrists were fastened behind my back (a familiar experience) and, as always, I felt very sexually aroused from the humiliation of my body.

At this point the owner, who had been impressed by my rings, started to try to sell leashes. "If you haven't already done so we would strongly recommend that you have nipple and labia rings fitted to your submissive. As you can see Katy already has these fitted to her nipples and labia. Please feel try any or all of our leashes. You can attach them either to her nipples, her pussy or to both and walk her up and down the catwalk to see how effective it is in controlling her body."

I offered my body submissively to the first customer to attach leashes. He seemed to hesitate so I offered advice. "It is probably better to attach a shorter one to the nipples or a longer one to the pussy. Why don't you try the black leather ones? They look classy on a slave's body."

He decided to start with a leash on my pussy. I knew to resist a little as I was walked up and down the catwalk. It stretched my labia a little in an attractive way and gave a better impression of control of my body.

Next he tried a leash for my nipples. Again I resisted enough for then to be stretched so my body was obviously controlled through the rings in my flesh. Inside I was becoming dangerously aroused. What better way to show off and humiliate my body. All three of the dominants present took turns to try leashes on my nipples and labia with their submissive looking on encouragingly. I could see the staff taking orders and only later did I discover that there was a large volume of sales. One of the dominants was invited to pull me over to the diagonal cross using a leash on my pussy. "Pull harder," I advised, "Assert your dominance over my subservient body".

All three dominants helped fasten my arms and legs to the diagonal cross with my body facing outward. Once in place both the dominants and each submissive were invited to inspect for themselves how well I was fixed to the cross. All seemed impressed with how tightly my body was restrained. Again sticking to my script I said, "Why don't you take the opportunity to try some of our punishment toys on my helpless body?"

Staff circulated with a good selection of these "toys". Again there was some hesitation so I added: "It's OK. You can try all of them if you like. Why don't you start with the flogger there?" One of them whipped my abdomen with it very lightly.

"Do it harder, much harder," said Jason, "You are meant to be punishing a slave."

He did as Jason suggested. This was much better. I could feel the sting on my body. As usual I deeply desired to feel it suffer. After about six or seven strokes the customers were invited up to inspect the results on my body. Hands were run over the pleasing red marks. I was asked to give my verdict to the customers. "It

gives a good sting when applied with vigour. A good tool to start the punishment".

Jason then asked what they would like to try next. "Don't be afraid to use one of the harsher toys if you wish. You can try anything you like as hard as you like." I nodded in agreement. "You might like to try the single tail whip. That is a fairly severe one. Use it with some force."

Another dominant stepped up. From the way he swung his arm back I knew that it would be hard and would hurt. Swish, thwack and an involuntary wriggle from my body as it felt the burn from it. I exaggerated the wiggle since it made my body move in a sexy way. He was just about to inflict another blow when I said, "No, no, always pause between strikes to allow your victim's body to feel the pain before delivering another." He did as suggested and the next few strikes were delivered with force but with a pause to allow my body to suffer, Each time I made sure that my body squirmed as much as possible to provide some sexy movement. Wow, using my body to sell BDSM implements was turning out even better than I imagined. I had harboured doubts whether my body would receive the brutality it deserved. I need not have worried. After they had inspected the damage to my body my opinion was again sought. "A very effective way to punish your slave," was my recommendation. At the back of the room it could see more orders being taken.

The next item that was requested was the cane. I intervened: "The cane is most effective in punishing the ass. Why don't you try the riding crop next? It's narrowness makes it useful for whipping a pussy and you can turn me round to try the cane on my ass after."

As expected the riding crop was used to whip first my thighs and then my pussy, to the obvious satisfaction of the customers, I was just so very aroused by exhibiting the suffering of my naked flesh for the use of my employer and his customers. The dominants were invited to turn my body around to prepare for the cane to be demonstrated on my ass. "Don't forget to pause between strokes," I advised.

Swish, thwack, gasp and wriggle, The cane had always stretched my limits to enjoy pain inflicted on my body. I tolerated four more strokes. This time the inspection was more thorough. The cane doesn't just leave red marks but each mark also swells in a line. Hands were run over these welts appreciatively.

I was released from the cross. "Is there anything else you would like to try on Katy's body?" Jason asked. "The massage oils are good to soothe a well whipped body." They were looked at but, apparently, my body had served its purpose. For effect my wrists were again cuffed behind my back and a leash attached to my pussy for me to be taken away. There was an appreciative round of applause from both customers and staff.

Once safely removed to the staff recreation room my cuffs were undone and the pussy leash removed. I was offered the chance to smoke and offered a drink. I chose a gin and tonic. The cheeky member of staff was there, taking a break between groups. He asked me to stand up and he carefully ran his hands over all the red marks on my suffering body. He even slipped a finger into my pussy to discover that it was so wet that I had almost certainly come during my performance. "I thought that you said I could whip your body too," he said, "I so much want to see it squirm under my whipping".

"You still can if you like" I replied, "If necessary, I will stay behind to let you abuse my body to your satisfaction".

Suddenly Jason burst into the room. "That was incredible. We sold the crosses to all three couples and a host of other goods, including whips, pussy leashes and cuffs. We sold more to one group than we take from BDSM gear in two weeks normally. Please, please tell me you can do it again sometime. That sexy, subservient body of yours is the perfect sales medium."

The rest of the evening was much less exciting. The next groups were more interested in BDSM clothing. I tried on a number of slave harnesses, cuffs and collars. I was trussed up with a rope that cut deep into my pussy.

One particular highlight was the pin wheel with the second group. With my wrists yet again cuffed behind my back again I was led by my pussy leash to the first, seated dominant. I was accompanied by one of the sales team holding a selection of pin wheels. I stood with my legs slightly apart making my naked body easily available. "Would you like to try any or all of these wheels on my body? Please do - it is here for your use."

Yet again the first attempt was too tentative. "You need to press much harder. Hurt my body!"

No further invitation was needed. He warmed to the task and focused on running the wheel along the all too obvious red marks.

Another highlight were the weights that are usually attached to pussy or nipple clamps. This time Jason walked my cuffed body over to another dominant and handed him some weights. "Would you like to try attaching some of these weights to Katy's nipple or pussy rings?" He looked at me for confirmation. "Please do. I am here to let you use my body to test our products. Let me stand closer to make it easier for you. Just keeping adding more weights until the result pleases you. If you like once you have added all you would like I will walk up and down the catwalk to get a very good view". Needless to say there were sufficient weights to stretch both nipples and both lips of my labia. As I walked up and down I could feel the rings pulling down through my flesh in a most pleasing way.

Some of the dominants from the first group were still in the shop as the third group left. They spoke to Jason. "Might we please have another hands-on inspection of Katy's body they asked?" "Certainly" he replied. I didn't wait to be told but presented my body to him. This time there was some fingering of my pussy and I was required to bend over to provide a close look at my pussy. The reason became clear. "Would it be possible for use to borrow Katy's body for an evening? I would like to invite some friends around to enjoy punishing it severely." It was politely explained by Jason that this might be difficult but he would look into it.

By the end of the evening I was starting to tire. My husband was also keen to get me back to the hotel for some serious fucking. He had been so aroused by the exhibition of my body and the cruelty inflicted on it.

As a matter of courtesy my husband and I joined Jason and his staff in the staff recreation room. The evening had been a success beyond all expectations in terms of sales. The consensus was that this was attributable to my sales skills. It was my willingness to use the humiliation and pain inflicted on my body to encourage them to buy. The sheer sexy submission of encouraging them and turning them on from my body's suffering was very much to my satisfaction. The idea of actually encouraging customers to beat my body was so unusual for a submissive as to have been a real selling point. Providing advice and feedback on the punishment of my body had sealed many big sales.

Jason spoke: "You have more than earned your modelling fee, much more. You must be getting tired. Yet I understand that you have promised one of my staff the opportunity to try out our punishment toys on your body. It would help if all of our staff could watch or, perhaps, join in. Your advice on the best way to use each would be invaluable. The punishment inflicted on your body and your feedback would give us a real advantage in advising customers. A further significant fee was offered. My husband (keen to get his penis into my body) suggested we returned the next morning before the shop opened at lunchtime. This was agreed. I declined the fee. "You need to understand that I actually enjoy the humiliation and cruelty imposed on my flesh. It would be my pleasure to again let you use my body for your own ends tomorrow".

This is intended as a small bonus for my loyal followers. As I mentioned in an earlier part most of the BDSM action with my body was unrecorded or recorded on video. This is rare photographic evidence of my ass having been beaten. In this case it is still not the result of a full punishment but was taken at the start of one. It shows the effects of a light application of a flogger by way of a warm-up. It does offer some evidence that, at least, I do know something about my topic.

slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers