Katy's Body Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Try to imagine my astonishment when the raffle winner re-appeared, not with the whip I had expected, but holding a huge dildo. He smiled wickedly at me. With the audience cheering he poured oil onto his fingers and carefully oiled my vagina. I had forgotten just how sexy if feels to have my pussy lubricated. I could already feel a climax building. I wasn't sure the oiling was necessary - there was plenty of natural lubrication - but it was wonderfully sexy to have an audience watching attentively. You don't need me to tell you that the act itself was very erotic.

Billy's voice yet again came over the PA system.

"Gentlemen. This huge dildo can penetrate Katy's vagina to a depth of 13 inches. As you can see it has moulded balls and is not just long but very thick. As a bonus it can and will squirt fake semen at the appropriate moment. Please enjoy watching her struggle to take this monster."

My first reaction was , in part, a little anxious. As an exhibitionist slut-slave a small army of men have fondled or otherwise touched my body but you may be surprised by the comparatively few that I have been fucked by. Of these, several had praised the tightness of my pussy. I hoped that I could take the huge dildo without tearing or permanently stretching my pussy. On the other hand there was no point in worrying - it was going to happen. Much more I wanted it to happen. After all the stimulation I had been need of an orgasm for some time and the humiliation of a crowd watching my pussy being taken to its limits would make that need very much more urgent.

The raffle winner carefully oiled the huge dildo and positioned it with care, standing to one side so that the audience could have a clear view. I looked at the now silent and attentive audience. The faces, many almost drooling, were focused on intently on my nude body. It was a little like the scenes in movies when the crowd await a public execution. That is, in terms of the anticipatory, expectant silence not the morbid fascination. I was expecting to be eventually released without harm. Again, I felt proud to command such intense sexual interest, to but pride was only part of the mix of emotions including impatience, desire and, strangely, resignation to my fate.

Thankfully for me, the raffle winner who was to perform the task was careful and gentle. I had feared that some moron might just ram it straight in and hang the consequences. The tip had the usual "bell-end" so it was the widest part of all. He slowly and carefully slid the very tip in and out. I could feel my pussy gradually relax and become looser. My mind had naturally been focused on watching the details of the action. I switched to the bigger picture. What a magnificent scenario, one that could easily have been on of my previous fantasies had I only had the imagination to think of it. My helpless and naked body restrained and humiliated for a sadistic crowd was in itself part of the reason for my existence as a submissive. The direct stimulation and humiliation of being gradually penetrated by a colossal dildo in addition was exquisite.

The gentle in and out of the tip suddenly changed to a slow, steady push to insert the dildo further. The bell-end finally made it all the way inside. As it did so, I moaned loudly from pleasure not pain. Applause came from the audience. In the debate as to whether dick size matters I had always been on the side that it is how it is used not its size. In that debate they usually mean length but I had just discovered that girth matters a great deal too. The feeling of that monster inside me was exquisite. The sense of firm contact, of pressing against the wall of my vagina all round, was just so, so sexy. Of course, the context was very relevant. I had just spent several hours in activity that I found incredibly sexy in my public humiliation and I was desperate for a climax. As that huge bell-end finally slipped end I succumbed to a huge orgasm. My back arched and I moaned repeatedly and loudly. Cheers erupted from the crowd.

The orgasm was, of course, involuntary if much more than welcome but it did have bonus effect. The liquids from my climax made it easier to push the dildo. That is, the dildo was thrusted in and out in a normal way but each time it was slipped in further and further. Once the post-orgasm dreaminess had gone my body started to respond to movement of the dildo. My thighs moved up and down with the same rhythm and my head fell back. Instinctively the noises and sights seem to fade away as if there was no world other than my pussy. I could feel the dildo gradually getting deeper and deeper and, at the same time, a dribble of fluids onto the top of my thighs.

Finally, the huge dildo was fully inserted, all 13 inches. It was certainly an unusual feeling to be penetrated to that depth, perhaps a little uncomfortable but also sexy. There were cheers from the watching crowd The raffle winner started to thrust the dildo in and out more vigorously, adding a little circular motion. My body again moved with the same rhythm, my thighs pressing it up and down. As my arousal started to build.

Billy's voice now came across the microphone.

"Katy's pussy will now be injected with artificial semen."

The man squeezed something and a delightful feeling of receiving an ejaculation shortly followed. It felt very close to the real thing with a warm wetness inside. Before long I could feel it trickling down. By now I was into the build up for a colossal orgasm. I squirmed against the huge dildo, my thighs clasped around his hand, instinctively trying to keep the monster inside me. Finally, a wave of delicious sensation flowed through my body and I could feel a fresh flush of liquid.

I was so delightfully drained by my second, much larger orgasm that my body went limp, hanging by my restrained wrists with a dreamy smile. Gradually I became more aware of the world around me. There were cheers and loud applause. One enthusiastic voyeur climbed onto the stage to wipe the flood of liquids running onto my thighs with tissues. I preferred not to speculate what he intended to do with them. As a consequence of my post-orgasm dreamy state I have no recollection of being released from the restraints. All I can say was that it was not my first forced orgasm but probably the best. The thought that my performance would generate a string of subsequent masturbations was probably the dominant thought in a mix of emotions, along with a happy, sexy feeling of my body having been used as object for sexual pleasure, not least my own.

I took a quick shower and stepped into a dressing room for a smoke and a couple more gin and tonics. Both helped to restore my fearless exhibitionism. As I returned to the bar I pushed through the crowd, taking care to rub my nude body against customers as I passed. Many hands reached out to touch and I fended off the occasional pussy grab. I still had a couple of naked slow dances outstanding and honoured the debt, despite my enthusiasm wilting. There was plenty of praise for my performances.

Billy fetched me for the first of one of my two one on one sessions in the private room downstairs. I was shown to the downstairs room. On the way I asked him what had happened to all the bar girls. Billy laughed.

"That's your fault. You have whipped them up into a frenzy of lust. They can't have your body so the bar girls have had a record night for take home services."

It had only occurred to me that I might be creating work for male hands but, from what I could gather, the bar girls would be grateful to me for the business.

Downstairs there was a bar but no barman. I decided to change my appearance a little. My instructions were to remain fully naked from the pussy upwards. All I could think of was to add some fishnet stockings. I waited by the bar for the first of the raffle winners. It had already been a long evening and my body had already been subject to public humiliation in line with my wilder fantasies. It was only natural that my enthusiasm would wane a little. That is not to say that I was unwilling. I still found the idea of giving my body over to whatever use a stranger wanted very sexy indeed. I was just that a little of the excitement had gone.

I was surprised when two sets of footsteps cam down the stairs. Seeing my surprised expression, they explained.

"We bought twenty raffle tickets jointly."

I thought about it briefly. Neither of them was attractive to me so I was relieved that penetrative sex was not on the agenda. Other than that, they were welcome. I could accommodate two mem easily.

I moved much closer to them, deliberately flaunting my nude flesh.

"OK, so what would you both like to do with my body?"

The answer was a surprise. They had me lie on the bar, placing their drinks beside my nude body. Both sets of hands roamed across my body, tweaking my nipples and taking turns to finger my pussy or squeeze my labia. Normally I would find the humiliation of being naked and groped by two not so attractive men a deeply arousing experience, at least from the degradation. It was still enough to keep my pussy moist but it seemed a little lame after the evening's other events. It didn't take long to get much better.

There was a low bench of the type often seen in a gym. They moved it next to the bar, standing on it next to the bar.

"For each of us you will start by sucking dick. When commanded you will continue to bring us near to climax by hand. When we say, you will allow each of us to finish with some body bukkake. That is, your lovely body will be splattered with cum which you will carefully spread over it with your own hands."

Like many women I have never really enjoyed giving a blowjob for its own sake. It has usually been a form of down payment for later, reciprocal pleasure. I would regard my blow-job skills as being adequate but not skilled. Nonetheless I believed that I could deliver satisfaction and started on the first man. My mouth slid up and down his dick, my tongue flicking its end. I could tell that he was getting aroused as his dick started to thrust in and out and his finger started to slip in and out of my pussy to the same rhythm. It was not long until he signalled me to switch to using my hand. For me, it was a huge improvement. Sliding my hand up and down his rock-hard shaft was much sexier. After not much longer he took my hand away and with much heavy breathing warm, sticky cum splattered all over my naked abdomen.

For me this was by far the best part. I had little previous experience of bukkake but having my nude flesh treated with this kind of contempt was, for me, a pinnacle of sexy submission. I loved my body to be humiliated by being treated as a commodity for someone else's pleasure. In this case as a mere receptacle for his semen. I slowly spread it by hand all over my abdomen, breasts and, in the end my vulva. As I did so I found the humiliation making me very horny indeed. The watching two men simply whimpered in arousal at the sight of my humiliated, semen covered flesh.

The pleasuring of the second man was very similar except that it seemed that he was in more of hurry than the first. Less time on the blow-job was fine by me but I was surprised how big his load was. I had to act fast to stop some of it slipping off my body. Before I could start spreading it across my body he took over, spreading the cum across my abdomen and vulva himself. At the start of the session I had been lacking in enthusiasm but the denigration of my body as a receptacle for bukkake was surprisingly sexy. As I lay there, covered in sticky semen I remembered the private room had several hidden cameras. I was sure that my husband and Billy must have been watching. I hoped that they had enjoyed the performance too.

I was given time to shower before making it back to the downstairs room. This time I chose to swap the stockings for a pair of black, knee length boots. For some reason I didn't hear the final raffle winner approach. I was stood at he bar, sipping a well deserved gin and tonic, with my back to the room. I heard a polite cough behind me and turned

"I believe that this fabulously sexy body is my property for a short time."

In front of me was one of the sexiest men I have ever seen. He was tall, muscular and with dark curly hair. There was more than a hint of a Greek god about him or, perhaps, one of the male models in a perfume commercial. For a while I lacked speech and could only stutter. Eventually I regained control.

Those of you who have read earlier instalments of this story will know that, provided my body is owned by another, I am willing to be a complete slut. No use and no person is excluded from using and abusing my body. There is one exception, and it is penetrative sex. You can whip me, exhibit my naked flesh, grope it and humiliate it without any need to seek my consent but I always seek to manipulate my adventures to ensure that I consent to being fucked. The number of men who have fucked me is not small, but it may be much less than you might expect.

From my first sight I knew that I wanted this guy to fuck me. I also knew that my husband and Billy would be watching, and that penetrative sex was forbidden. In an instant I knew that I would break the rules. One advantage of being a slave was that there was not much my husband could do about it. He could and would punish me for the transgression but he would also struggle to find a punishment that I wouldn't enjoy.

I moved closer so that my naked body was just touching him and clasped my hands being my back to make it more accessible.

"Here it is. It is yours."

He drew my body tighter to him and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss whilst rubbing my naked flesh against him. His hands roamed over my rear. As the kissing continued, he slid a finger into my already wet pussy.

He pulled away.

"I would love to fuck that sexy body of yours. I cannot put out of my mind the vision of that divine ass being whipped. I so want to fuck you whilst remembering it."

"You can. Please fuck me!"

"But I thought that it was not allowed."

"It isn't but perhaps the thought that I will be punished severely for letting you fuck my body would provide extra encouragement?"

"Oh yes!"

The delivered a few hard hand slaps to my ass, as if to say, "naughty girl."

He moved to the bench and laid on his back.

"Get on top. I want to be able to see that sexy body as I fuck it"

Obeying the command I climbed astride his body, grasping his hard, erect shaft to help it slide into my wet pussy. It slipped in easily, the feel of the firm shaft inside me increasing my desire. His pelvis thrust up and down to an exquisite rhythm. My body instinctively moved to the same. It was in part the sheer sexiness of this man but also the accumulated sexual arousal from the day's events. I had been close to orgasm from the start and tried to control it. I was simply overwhelmed. My body arched and twisted. I grunted and moaned in sexual ecstasy and, finally, I felt that delightful flow of liquid. I stopped moving as I drifted into the delightful post-orgasm state.

"I am so sorry. I will be ready again in a minute."

"Don't worry. I am flattered."

We resumed. This time I was determined to avoid another early climax, at least until after he had climaxed. The fucking was simply incredible. This man was both physically fit and highly skilled at making love. The thrusting and circular movements were exquisite. My body participated with energy and enthusiasm, gripping his body with my thighs and riding the bucking bronco. It seemed to have no end, with both of us greedy for more of each other's body. Finally, he let himself go and I could feel a huge ejaculation inside me. I made an instinctive attempt to continue but with limp dick it was not viable. He reached up and caressed my little tits.

"Thank you! That is possibly the best fuck that I have ever had."

In a different world at a different time I would definitely have wanted to date this man. But it was always going to be a one-off. I didn't even ask his name, believing he would give a false one.

By the time I had finished my second one-to-one it was well into the early hours of the morning. The bar was almost empty and I was exhausted. I slumped into a chair still naked since I had been ordered to keep my body uncovered until told otherwise. My husband and Billy approached, handing me a gin and tonic. I could tell from the look on their faces that they had seen my session. My husband spoke:

"You are in for a severe punishment. You know why. But your performance over the evening was simply wonderful, I was so proud and incredibly horny to watch you use your body to titillate and tease a whole bar full of men. You were born to be a slut-slave."

Billy spoke:

"If only I could use your lovely body to entertain my customers just one night every week I would be a very wealthy man in no time. Thank you for your efforts tonight!"

What they seemed not to recognise that the person who probably gained by the far the most sexual gratification from the occasion was me. Making my body wholly subservient to the sexual desires of others did not mean that I was sacrificing my own desires. On the contrary my own desires were being delightfully fulfilled.