Katy's Body Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always the case that I struggled to wait for one of my adventures to happen. I would envisage the cruelty and humiliation in my mind and I masturbated frequently at the thought of what my slutty and deserving body would face. On this occasion it would be the last of my most extreme fantasies to be realised so the impatient anticipation was even more intense. Based on my belief that all brandings are permanent I would have had some hesitation but now even that concern was no longer valid. I simply could not wait to have my body marked as an object that could be owned, to be explicitly marked as a willing sex slave. A sexy side effect was that it would provide entertainment for an audience of sadists, present to witness my nude body's pain and humiliation. I knew that the pain would be beyond my (and almost any human's) tolerance but, for me, it was a price that I was more than happy to pay.

The professional brander arrived at my house around lunchtime on the big day, with the branding ceremony due to start in the early evening. Claire was already there with me. As with any body modification I had to sign a legal consent form. Next, I was required to soak in a bath for 30 minutes, up to my chest. The bath had a special anti-microbial preparation which would help to protect my brand from infection from up to 48 hours.

As you can see, I started drinking wine a little early. I wanted my performance to be as brazen and fearless as possible. Whilst I was soaking in the bath the brander and Claire were setting up in the garden. Claire came to fetch me when the time was up. She gently rubbed my naked flesh dry with a towel. I was thinking of dressing when Claire spoke.

"Would you please simply stay naked? I find it very sexy looking at the lovely body and thinking of its pain and humiliation later."

"Actually, so do I."

The guests started to arrive at about 4:30 pm. Claire had set up a finger buffet indoors. The idea was that I would mingle socially before moving to the garden.

To spice things up I decided to wear a pair of sexy thigh boots for the buffet. I would replace them with a pair of shoes later. Most of the guests I had never seen before. Jason the sex shop owner was there and, to my surprise, with him was the sadist who whipped my body savagely at his shop. It turned out that, since one of my extreme options was to give him freedom of use of my body again, Claire had tracked him down. Otherwise, my husband and Claire's Master (who had also severely whipped my body previously) were the only other familiar faces.

The small talk at the buffet was a little strange. It is odd talking to a sadist who thinks of your body as an object for his pleasure and who cannot wait to watch its humiliation and pain. It is simply impossible to politely discuss the weather. To keep the conversation comfortable, I tried to discuss my body with them. I played the brazen submissive offering her body for the sadistic pleasure of others. It was not far from the truth so I did not need much play acting.

"What a divinely sexy body. Might I touch it?"

"Of course, you may but when we move outdoors all the guests will be offered a full hands-on inspection. But you can touch wherever you like. "

I stood so that he could slip a finger into my pussy. Another came up behind and squeezed my ass.

"It's a shame that your body is not on the buffet. It looks as if it would make delicious eating."

"Thanks for the compliment but not today."

I engaged in my first discussion with my husband since we left Saudi Arabia. He was delighted by my decision to proceed with branding. I think he did not quite understand when I said that it was not my decision. He apologised for his earlier behaviour. He had contacted Rashid, asking him to let them know in Sadi Arabia that, due to unforeseen circumstances, I would not be returning.

Claire made an announcement.

"Gentlemen, our main event this evening will take place outside a little later. Before we watch Katy's sexy body being branded as a slave, I have arranged a few activities for her body to entertain you. Firstly, Katy will pose completely naked outside for any photos that you would like to take. When you have all the photos that you want, please be seated and Katy will offer her body to each of you in turn for a hands-on inspection. Following that there will be a little further entertainment before we move to the branding."

I swapped my boots for shoes so that all of my body was wholly uncovered. As I stepped outside there was a row of 10 chairs. A little way in front of them was a large wooden table with straps. I immediately realised that it was there for restraining my body to be branded. Next to it was a smaller table with a bag and an electrical extension lead.

For some of the photos - the type that are prohibited by site rules- I laid on my back on a garden table with legs apart. Unsurprisingly, close-ups of my pussy were popular. I am usually only too keen to show off my body. I find it sexy to do so but this time I think that I found pussy close-ups perhaps a little too cheesy. I am proud of my pussy but think that there is more to appreciate than just my genitalia. It was still sexy to try to please with my body but the usual sexual arousal from exhibitionism was not there for me when it was more of gynaecological examination. I was happy for my body to be objectivised but preferred all of it to be admired.

Things improved from my perspective when I was finally allowed to show off more of my body than just my crotch. I posed for a whole series of nude photos using our garden pond as a backdrop. I was gradually feeling sexier as the process continued. My nude body being the centre of attention was, as always, a major turn-on.

My mind, of course, was impatient to get on with the big moment and it was not easy to focus on anything else. But I also knew that Claire was right. The branding was the main attraction but it would be over far too quickly to properly entertain those that had come to see it done. My body needed to put on an additional performance for them to avoid the event being over too quickly. In any case the branding of my naked flesh was the grand finale. There needed to be a build-up to the big excitement.

Claire asked all the guests to take their seats. I was ordered to present my body for inspection to each in turn. I offered my body in the normal way, legs apart and hands behind my back, turning to allow my ass to be inspected. This was, of course, superb exhibitionism and delightfully humiliating. Of course, inspection of my pussy by at least one finger was performed to the satisfaction of each guest. I was not surprised that the sadist who had whipped my body at the sex shop some time ago went one step further. He pinched and tweaked each nipple painfully, watching carefully to see the pain on my face.

"So nice to see your sexy body again, slut. I am looking forward to watching it soak up the pain to come. Let's hope that the dice give me your body the next time."

It seemed best not to answer. He was on the list of options (and, hence, invited by Claire) because I believed that his treatment of my body would be extreme. He had done nothing to change my opinion. Unless I wanted to risk my body being seriously challenged I would need to think carefully before agreeing the next list of options.

After all inspections were complete Claire took my body and stood it between the branding table and the guests. She ordered me to keep my hands behind my back and wait. I obediently provided my body as she required.

"Gentlemen, you may know that it was Katy's birthday about one week ago. As a present I am paying for her body to be branded here tonight. There were two further presents. Here is a whip which I carefully braided with my own hands. It is called a pocket snake whip. As I worked on it I tried to imagine it striking Katy's lovely naked body. Tonight I will use it to entertain you by whipping the front of her thighs. After that I have another surprise present which will delight you."

Nothing more was said. I stood naked a waiting for Claire to whip my thighs as she carefully measured the distance. I have always found public whipping one of the sexiest ways to punish and humiliate my body. I could feel that deep sexy feeling in the pit of my stomach, a hunger for the abuse. This was often tempered by a slight concern. This time there was no such worry. Partly because I had consumed plenty of wine and partly due to being focused on the greater pain to come.

Claire delivered about six or stokes of her whip to my thighs. Each provided a sharp sting and a thin red line across my thighs. Aa my intake of wine had been increased for the greater pain to follow I found both the pain and the humiliation as sexy as always. I was just distracted by the magnitude of events to come.

Claire spoke.

"Slave, turn your body so that we might flog your ass."

She held up the (fake) barbed wire flogger. There was unrest amongst the guests.

"Are you sure about this?"

"It is not what it seems. It looks like real barbed wire, but it is leather."

She passed it on to each of them to feel the flogger for themselves. Claire chose one of the guests to use it to beat my rear. Again, there were about six strokes. I had already had the flogger tried on me previously so it posed no shock. As the branding was imminent, I was far too focused elsewhere to derive much enjoyment from the flogger. Nonetheless I tried to put on a good show with some sexy squirming and ass wiggling after each stroke.

With my ass and thighs pleasantly warm and a little sore from being beaten I considered it a decent warm-up for the event that I had fantasised about for so long. I could see and hear that Claire's "entertainment" had indeed generated excitement for the main event amongst the assembled sadists. They were more than ready for the pain that my body would take and ready to enjoy the humiliation of it being publicly marked as property - a visible declaration that it was enslaved. It was such an intensely sexually arousing prospect that I could have been easily teased into an orgasm.

Claire had me wait beside the table; my body ready for the big moment. The brander approached me. Running his hand over the area to be branded he was appreciative. He spoke in a gentle manner, holding the branding iron for me to see.

"Would you please confirm that you still wish to proceed? Would you also confirm that this is the design that you requested?"

"I confirm both."

"What will happen now is that you lie on the table, face upward. The branding will be very painful. However hard you try you will not be able to stop your body moving. For the brand to produce a clear, even image it is important that you do not move. For that reason, your body will be strapped very tightly to the table, so tightly that any movement is not possible. Once you are fully restrained the tabletop will be tilted and locked in place so that your body is almost vertical. This is to enable your fans to see the branding."

Each of my arms was fastened by several straps as were each of my legs. A particularly broad strap was fastened across the very top of my thighs and another across my lower abdomen.

"Now please try hard to struggle."

As far as I could tell I was incapable of any movement, but he tightened a few straps. The table was tilted until my body was facing the watching sadists. My face and the area of my body to be branded were clearly visible. The growing excitement of the audience was tangible. For me, it felt as if a destiny was to be fulfilled. My body was now to be marked as an object for use - as a slave. It was the fate that my body had deserved for so long and I was proud of that destiny.

The brander approached with a cotton wool pad which he used to rub the area to be branded with surgical alcohol (to sterilise it).

"Your body is now fully prepared. I will now switch on the branding iron. It will take about 2 minutes to reach the correct temperature."

This wait was necessary but also cruel. I was apprehensive because I knew the pain would exceed my tolerance levels by far but I was also even more impatient to have it marked as a consenting sex slave. Finally, the device bleeped and I could see the red not tip of the branding iron as he pushed it into my flesh at the marked spot. Many of us have had accidental burns, particularly in the kitchen. What I felt was akin to that but much greater in intensity and, I believe, more prolonged. Had I been able to struggle I would have done. The pain was simply overwhelming. The contact was probably only for seconds but I couldn't wait for it to stop. With hindsight it was probably the worst pain I have ever faced. I squealed like a pig. I would like to be able to describe the sounds and smells but the pain completely dominated all of my senses. Without the alcohol in my bloodstream I suspect that I may have passed out from the pain. Certainly, it made the pain easier.

Once the branding iron was withdrawn I sighed with relief and my body sagged limply within its restraints. Unsurprisingly the intense pain was replaced by an acute soreness. The brander approached carefully and spoke in a soothing voice, akin to that of the tone used by a dentist.

"I am going to give you few more moments to recover and will apply some cream to your brand. It contains antiseptic and topical antibiotics to prevent infection and a painkiller which should help to soothe the soreness. I will wait a little longer before releasing you to ensure that your body is not in shock. I have given Claire some sterile dressings for you to use. Please apply them before going to sleep for the next few nights."

At this point the audience began applauding. This drew my attention to them and I could see the expressions on faces. I needed no convincing by how much they had enjoyed and been aroused by the branding of my body. I was proud of my body and aroused by the thought of the desire I had created.

"That was the sexiest thing that I have ever seen," said one voice to a murmur of agreement.

Finally, the table was returned to a horizontal position and my body released. Claire held my arm until I was fully on my feet. She held up a mirror for me to see my brand. It was a bright, vivid red but I knew that it would darken to a rusty brown over time. The branding was perfect - a heart containing the word "slave." The pain had been, as expected, intolerably bad but on seeing the result I knew that it was worth it. I felt proud that my body was now marked as a slave, a mere object for sexual misuse. More than pride I felt extremely sexually aroused - it was very sexy for my body to be marked for sadists to abuse and voyeurs to exhibit.

At Claire's suggestion I stood in front of each of the guests in turn so that they could carefully inspect (visually) my branding. I did so proudly. Finally, Claire took me over to the brander. He looked at his handiwork, pronouncing himself satisfied. I thanked him for his work and thanked Claire for setting it all up. That my body was marked as a slave was so very sexy that I wanted badly to be fucked but I knew that the soreness would quickly take the pleasure away. I chose the safe option, applied the dressing and slept alone with my vibrator.

Some readers may be a little confused about the status of my body. Let me clarify. I have never been a 24/7 slave. I value my vanilla life almost as much as my submissive one. I am no longer the part-time slave of my husband. I am now a slave to the dice and am committed to obeying completely their decisions. These will normally involve my body being given to someone to use as a slave for a time. Anyone can suggest options for the dice to decide upon. A small number of activities - asphyxia and knife play - will never make the list but the list of options will change so there is scope for a wide range of ideas to be put forward to the dice to decide. In essence being a slave to the dice is a route to making my body available for a brief period to a sequence of lucky sadists or voyeurs to own and abuse.

The following image is one of my favourites. It has nothing to do with this part of my story. However, I have been flattered by the many favourable comments relating to my body. This photo is included as a thank you for the kind comments.

12