All Comments on 'Katy's Boobs Ch. 06'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
It would be hot if he had all three of them pregnant.

I hope that wasn't the last time he has sex with his aunt and she begs him to fuck her again and again.

By summers end, all three women could be showing a baby bump in their belly.

Sweet.

Thanks for the read.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Need another chapter

Need another chapter to find out if their all prego. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

So much for not letting this series die.

I too hope for bumps in the future, but maybe not until they're all filled a few more times ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fair is fair!

This story has been incredible. Tom is a skeeming weasel, I eagerly await to learn how deep a steaming pile this "gentleman" just landed in! I like him for getting away with scams I to dreamt of trying but romatic storys need moments like this need to be met with justice to appease the fairer sex so the male protagonist "learns" not to be such a greedy horn-dog. For his crimes I'd suggest Katy taking down with some female domination and force his spent dick to a painful dry orgasm. At the very least you have give him an unhappy ending where he's forever separated from his "true love." I love him so much for being a scoundral but you'll forever pass into male fantasy if there aren't consequences.

Keep writing! Your ideas are great and you weave very believable tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

Need more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Please keep going w this story

CallMeABritCallMeABritalmost 10 years ago
yes, wow

Now that's what I call punchline. A great storyline.

lupuspoetlupuspoetalmost 10 years ago
thank you

i loved this story when i first read it and was dismayed to see that there hadnt being any updates for years so now that you are writing it again all i can say is thank you and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love you, my man!

I was truly dissapointed when i saw no more chapterts were coming 2 years ago. Then I go and find two new ones uploaded today. Thank you dude, i absolutely love this series. More so because tom is kind of evil and the story is in first-person point of view. It simply enriches the entire experience.

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000over 9 years ago
Welcome back

Great to have you writing again. I hope that real life wont keep you from writing many more stories in the future as well as more chapters to this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Great story, keep going with this more more more . There's so many ways you can go with this. Love it....

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

please continue soon!!

sasha1213sasha1213over 9 years ago
Solid

It's some pretty amazing stuff right here) I really hope you will continue. Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
U the man, love you!!!!

You are awesome and i have to agree first-person pov and him being kind of evil enriches the entire experiance. This was the highlight of the shittiest day i have ever had.

Please please please continue dude. This is the best series out there.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Hope you will be continuing this series!! Its fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep it going. I want 2 know what happens next. Do they all get preg?

bigmikey357bigmikey357over 9 years ago
Waiting a long time...

And you surely did not disappoint. Now close this bad boy out in style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now what.

Been great so far. Glad you came back to write more, but, Now you got him into this mess what's next.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 9 years ago
It would be great to continue the story...

There seems to be a lot more that could be told... and a lot more sex to be had... Having any of them get knocked up would seem counter productive though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Come on! Continue this series it's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hey

dam you gotta finish this one it was just getting really good lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yikes!

What's Tom gonna do now? Hope you update this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT A TEASE!

Either you have commenced with another chapter and just not posted it OR you are just going to let it end with out a finish. Why? It has been a year...and if you have retired, just say so. I was somewhat shocked that Tom and Kathy's coupling was virtually NOTHING in the way of seduction and love, JUST CAUGHT. It is also curious that you have injected the Oedipus emotion here. Tom has lusted after his cousin 'for years' and then all of a sudden takes up with 'Mom', Why? Polyandry and 'pseudo Polygamy' are a sure way to destroy ones life for a kid not even 19 or even someone who is in their 40's. There are more states that allow first cousins to marry than prohibit (16 out of the 50). But you are the creator of the story...and is there a reason NOT to even try to finish the story? Again WHY? Why not finish? At this point Tom can very well end up "getting his balls cut off" by someone...his uncle, his cousin, his aunt, the whole family. A finish or an Epilogue would be nice. Nice story right up to this last chapter.

Thanks,

The Rabbit

dragon1963dragon1963over 8 years ago
it would be criminal

This story needs at least 2 more chapters to complete it and to not do so would be criminal as it has been a 5 star story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

continue please

ereaderlereaderlover 8 years ago
Oh Please more !

Please please grace us with more . I was dreading getting to the end of this chpater, but encouraged that you have been adding chapters over the past 7 years. There is hope fore more ! Very well written with excellent development. I will say I was expecting Katy to find Tom with his Aunt (although not expecting Shelly there as well !)

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 8 years ago
Best I've ever read..

I re-read these stories today and I think they might be the best that I have ever read on here... And, while the ending was climatic, and totally unexpected... I would also like to maybe see a couple more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't make us wait another 2 years pls!! lol

This is an excellent story, very nicely build up... Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!!!

Please don't make us wait for a long time for such good chapters. Please continue this story is amazing and we all want to see more.

captmoviecaptmoviealmost 8 years ago
please contine

More please

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
omg

you cant leave this story hanging, you have to finish it. this is a great story.... wow, all three of them standing there and now it is in the open. what a great ending on this chapter.....

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh dont stop now

we are just getting to a really interesting part. So enjoyed this story and want to read more. PLEASE.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh shit! I can't believe you ended there, you bitch LMAO!

Since there's been no sign of you for 2 1/2 years - and yet you posted other stuff after this - I'll just say:

Great story, but Fuck You for leaving us hanging!

otoh, what a helluva twist at the end! I genuinely laughed long and loud at that one.

Hope all is well, and thanks for the stories.

Jason

Luvu78Luvu78about 7 years ago
More

I too ask for more. I am longing for another chspter.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Wow!

I was feeling the end of the story coming up... then you threw this monkey wrench into the works. You naughty, pervert of an author.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I agree...

Would love to see more of this story, but I don't want to see anyone preggers. I want a sane head to get everyone to take the morning after pill and then get some birth control going... IUD? Then get everyone on the pill. Auntie needs to get someone to reignite Uncles passion and then everyone can have a good time... except Jack; what a douche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't care for the ending.

I loved the story overall, but was hoping for a different ending. I fully expected a "One last time," with the aunt, but had hoped that he would end up with Katy. So yeah, the ending was a downer when he decided that he wouldn't make a go of it with her.

Now it is just a complicated mess. Hell, might as well just make it a truly normal Jerry Springer show, and have all three women get pregnant.

I think I will reread this last episode, but end where he and Katy tell the Aunt that they are in love.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 7 years ago
Well, this got bumped to the top, so I took a little time to read it.

Seems most enjoyed your twist, but I, like the man or woman before me, wanted to see something different.

I like that he hooked up with the aunt again, and I like that Shelly and Katy caught them, but I would have made some modifications. First, I am not buying him suddenly shifting his affections to his aunt. Totally broke the immersion for me. Some see him as evil. I don't. He simply lusted after his bombshell cousin. That's pretty normal.

The rest can be seen as him just being young and horny, and taking advantage of the opportunities presented to him (Shelly and his aunt).

So I would not have had him state that he could not love Katy. I would have had him state that she was the woman of his dreams. Then the aunt would tear up a bit and state that she knew it had to end between them sooner or later, but had hoped for one last time with him. He would have told her he wanted one last time also. She would have resisted because now she would be stabbing Katy in the back, but Tom would have insisted that they needed one more time for closure.

So then Katy and Shelly would catch them, and all hell would break loose. That would have made for interesting story. Katy would be furious, thinking she had been betrayed. Shelly would have been shocked, but amused at the situation, and also feel pity for Katy who had expressed joy at her and Tom finding a serious relationship together. The aunt would now want to rush out and get a M.A.P, to make sure she didn't get pregnant. Shelly would have already done so, or would go with the Aunt to get one also. Katy would want one, as she would not be furious with Tom, but Shelly and the aunt would talk her out of it.

As an interesting twist, Tom, Katy and his aunt would all go someplace private and talk. The aunt would do this because Katy is acting holier than thou, and needs to be taken down a notch. The only way to do that is to have a total coming clean moment. Tom would be less than thrilled with this, as he would not have to spill the beans.

Katy would learn that she couldn't be mad, because in large part, the whole thing started due to her and Jack having sex. So her righteous anger would be subdued. Now, she would be left with only hurt. This would at first be exacerbated when she learns that it was Tom that gave her an orgasm that night. She would be both mad and very hurt over the whole thing...but more hurt than anything, having truly fallen for Tom, and knowing that she was carrying his kid.

So now Tom would have to explain that it happened because he was frustrated. He was obsessed with her...in love with her with no hope, in his mind, of being able to positively experience a loving relationship with her. So he would explain that on impulse, he had decided to experience what he could, only expecting to maybe see more of Katy's amazing body. Then to his utter shock, he discovered that she was having sex with her brother. So, he figured, why not use that to get a brief taste of the woman who was madly in love with. In the end, he will say that he doesn't feel guilty about it anymore, because it allowed for something to happen that likely would not have happened had all those things not happened. Now, because of all of those incidents, the woman he was madly in love with, Katy, had said she was in love with him, they had made love, and now she was carrying his child. He would express to her that had it been anyone but his aunt, her mom, he would have been done, but because there was love and caring behind their love making, he felt that they needed one more time for closure. He would then tell her that the truth is, the only woman he ever wanted was her. He never believed it would happen, and because of that, he allowed himself to experience sex with other women when the opportunities arose, but that the only woman he wants is her, the woman of his dreams.

In the end, she would forgive him. She has a couple of incentives. First, she is carrying his child. Second, he gives her the best sex she ever had. Third, she fell in love with him. Fourth, he is in love with her.

I would have been fine with the sex with the aunt never having happened. Without it, there is no risk of the uncle getting hurt by this. But since it did happen, I would have preferred they have their last sexual encounter, and then never do it again.

For me, it was just weird that he would go from obsessing over Katy, and then once he has her, he would shift gears to the aunt, which just makes no sense. Seems a cheap way to just add a twist to the story. It is like an, "Oh, you thought you knew how this would end, eh?" But it just makes no sense.

Look, I place myself in Tom's shoes. If I had a total bombshell cousin, who I had lusted after for years, and now she is wanting a relationship with me, and the family is going to accept that...yeah, I am not throwing that away by doing the stupidest thing I could do...keep fucking my aunt, and risk destroying the entire family...mine and Katy's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
final chapter

it sucked him treating katy the way he did., more like a animal than a human being.what a sicko piece of crap.

WSteven1WSteven1almost 7 years ago
Where Is Chapter 7?

This story has several paths it could take and NEEDS...no, SCREAMS for a CHAPTER 7...outstanding writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 7

We need to know what happens next, if that cliffhanger didn't scream for another chapter, I don't know what would...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More chapters please !

WE need a couple more chapters... for sure a lengthy #7

daddymacdaddymacover 5 years ago

Yes, you have to do more, that setup at the end is YELLING "MORE TO CUM" lol. Just do not rush it and over do it with the sex talk. keep the tits HUGE though lol

daddymacdaddymacover 5 years ago

yes more more more do not rush the story though. keep the boobs huge and maybe Shelly's grows immensely from pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

As much as I’m wondering what happens from the end of this chapter, I can’t wait for the inevitable part where Katy and Tom have their fully consensual sex. It’d be awesome if Katy could tease Tom with her massive tits, and then let him suck on them hungrily as she encourages him and shit.

bigmikey357bigmikey357about 5 years ago
Keep em coming back for more

I really get a kick out of this series and the cliffhangers. You do good work, professional work, and I appreciate it.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
One of the very best

The inner thoughts and devilish schemes are truly funny and incredible. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why?...Why do they limit us to only five stars?

More,Please!!

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Fun story

It is a fun story, not too serious but well written. It has been so long since the last chapter but since I saw you just posted a new story which is how I came across your writing, hopefully you will continue this one. I did notice that Jack, the older brother, kept getting younger. 21 in chapter 1, 20 when they went swimming, and 19 by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Omg love the series just started reading it please start again it's been so long

enseignerenseignerover 3 years ago
more please

one of my all time favorite series, would love for you to pick it back up again.

UncleShepUncleShepover 3 years ago

I just found your stories and give you 5*. Excellent writing! I look forward to any additional chapters with Tommy and his aunt, cousin and whomever you include. Maybe even mother and daughter!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Fantastic series

Why stop now?

We are hanging on every word you write.

I thought someone, even Jack or his Dad might catch them.

I hope you reconsider adding more chapters.

I look forward to your next series.

titman007titman007over 3 years ago

Great series. Can't wait for the next one. With all those massive breasts maybe a little titty fuck can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter ?

Is there going to be more chapters?

TwincapolotTwincapolotover 2 years ago

Yooooooooooooooo that ending was crucial but i loved the layout of the whole story job well done indeed

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, thanks for ruining what could have been an epic love story. Quoting:

She was still waiting for an answer, so I said. "Unless there are any parental objections, I think Katy and I have a good chance at enjoying a classic summer fling, but I can't see it going any further."

The moment that you wrote this, your story dropped from a 5 to a two. Then you had Tommy decide that he prefers his Aunt over his cousin. If I could have given out a NEGATIVE 5 rating, I would have.

I'm glad that Shelley and Katy caught him in the end. Tommy's an even bigger piece of shit than Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that will be

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

crap. this system will not let me private email because it thinks I violated a rule eons ago , and I have no idea what. I have written at least a dozen times to the address given with no reply, ever.

I hope you read these because i am trying to give you my email to contact me. I just wrote 1000 words on how to get them out of this mess and cannot get it to you. If anyone else sees this PLEASE private mail the author my email , and ask him to write me?

My email is like where a boat parks….and is combined with a legume P is for port and m is for mushroom. Got it? combine those two words and send to yahoo dot com, and I will receive what you send. Anyone sharp enough to follow this story can easily send me an email now.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next series to this story. Thanks,

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

That's a terrific story.

I'm looking forward to the sequel.

ScottishTexan likes romance and great love. But love comes in many forms. And it doesn't have to be love for just one person. You can enjoy and repel different things and only complement one with the other, making life fulfilling. Like a sumptuous dinner. Steak, ice cream, coffee and brandy.

And if strength and health allow, and no one is harmed, a harem is perfect for a man.

But three pregnant women is a problem that needs to be solved.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Real pity you seem to have left it there hanging :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wicked story, but terribly hot. Atw's stories are out of this world. Oh btw. I think the ending is fine as it is, too many powder kegs... five stars

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 1 year ago

Loved this story and would love more chapters to see how bad he gets it from the 3.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

What a cliffhanger damn M. Fraker 🐇💨💩

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Almost 10 years. Come back and finish it. Tommy gets all 3 pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
2886 Followers
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Katy's Boobs Series Info