Kay & Will Pt. 03: Surprise Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
After an amazing night Ron plans the next days activities.
2.9k words
4.15
1.3k
00

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SURPRISE VISIT

Chapter Three

The Next Day

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: We pick up after Ron had allowed Will to surprise Kay with an overnight visit. She was totally shocked to find Will in her bed after she had fallen asleep. Once he had witnessed the surprise, Ron came into the bedroom to assure Kay that he was not only OK with Will's visit, but he had arranged for it to take place.

Oh, what a special night they enjoyed. After getting a little bit of sleep, Kay and Will woke up to enjoy one last romp in the sack. While they were making love, Ron was standing in the doorway watching. A fact that both Will and Kay had noticed but were too wrapped up in their enjoyment to stop. After a leisure shower they were ready to face the day ..... and face Ron.

**********************

We were hand in hand walking into the kitchen but as soon as Ron came into view we dropped our hands. Neither of us could imagine what might be going through his mind. After all, he had lent his wife to spend all night with me in their marital bed while he was in the guest room. We also were both fully aware that he had seen us having sex that morning.

Would it be uncomfortable for all of us? Would Ron be on edge as he was picturing in his mind what we had been doing all night? Would Kay feel guilty or even remorseful about what we had done? And how should I act? After all, here I am standing next to this guys' wife after having made love to her all-night long.

I remember thinking perhaps I should run for my life as Ron came into view. Imagine our relief and joy when he greeted us the way he did with a huge smile saying: "Top of the mornin' kiddo's. Everything's ready. Let's eat some breakfast!"

Kay nearly ran to him as she threw her arms around his neck and plastered a huge kiss on his lips all the time saying; "Thank you so much honey. You really are the best husband in the whole wide world!"

"I know I am babe, and don't you ever forget it. Now just sit down at the table and I'll get you your first cup of coffee for the day."

I decided the best course of action for me at this moment was to quietly take a seat at the kitchen table while keeping my hands and thoughts to myself. I was thinking about my last visit with Kay when in the morning, she took a drink of hot coffee and then immediately sucked my hard dick into her mouth. The interior of her mouth must have been well over one hundred degrees and it felt amazing on my sensitive cock. Ron could sense that I was just a bit uncomfortable. With his ever-present grace, he looked at me and asked; "Well buddy, was last night everything you had hoped it would be?"

"For sure, for sure! It was absolutely incredible! Like a dream come true really. Thanks Ron. You and your wife are both amazing!"

With that Ron poured the coffee while Kay picked up her glass of orange juice and took a sip. Ron was fussing at the stove putting food into serving dishes. Within moments, he brought over a large plate full of crisp bacon. It looked like he must have cooked up nearly a whole pound. There was a bowl of scrambled eggs mixed with fresh chopped chives and cheddar cheese followed by a platter of buttered sourdough toast. Next and finally he started using a spatula to scoop up some fresh fried hash browns cooked to a crispy golden brown. It was a simple yet masterful morning feast.

As we were eating the conversation covered everything from sports teams to fishing. When there was a lull, I told Ron that I did tell Kay a cliff notes version of how this whole weekend came about. But I went on to say she would like the rest of the story. Especially since she didn't think that we were ever going to be allowed to be together again.

Ron started out his recounting of the story. He began from my first phone call and every once in a while, I would fill in some of the blanks. I also tossed in that I was just hoping to get together for a lunch or dinner. The intimate time was just as much a surprise to me as it was to her.

We all laughed and were enjoying being together as Ron told the whole story. It was as if we were three long lost friends. I was so comfortable being with this couple, they made me feel like family from the very first moment. My assumption was that we would be saying our good byes shortly after breakfast. I figured that I would soon be heading to the motel for check out. But Ron turning to me asked; "So Will, when do you actually fly out?"

"Well, I wasn't sure exactly what might be happening so I made my flight reservations for early Tuesday morning."

"It's just now Saturday, what were you planning to do until Tuesday?"

"I have no plans really. Everything is pretty much open ended. I just thought that I would head back to the Minneapolis / St. Paul area and kick around. I've never really explored the twin cities. I do have reservations at a motel near the airport for Monday evening so I will be close by for my Tuesday morning flight."

Kay was taking in our conversation while sipping her orange juice and looking first at Ron and then to me. Neither she nor I felt comfortable pushing for anything more than what we had already been blessed with. That's when Ron piped up with his plan of what we might do.

"Look, I know that both of you must be a bit tuckered out from your all-night activities so I thought we would just take it easy today. First thing after breakfast let's clean up the kitchen and then go for a boat ride. It's too cold for swimming but I would like to take you on a tour of the whole lake. There are some huge new cabins on the east end that I think you would enjoy seeing. We'll get back around lunch time and I thought we could take two cars and go into town for a quick sandwich at The Smokehouse which is our favorite BBQ place. After lunch, you can go back to the motel for a couple of hours' rest and maybe even a nap while Kay and I do the same back at our place."

Turning to his wife he asked; "What do you think Kay. Does The Smokehouse sound good to you for lunch?"

She nodded in reply saying that sounded good to her.

"After some rest time, you can come back to our place between 5:00 and 5:30. I'll grill up some chicken for dinner. It will be a light dinner of just chicken and salad. Does that sound OK with everybody?"

Both Kay and I agreed that his plan sounded wonderful. I was just excited that I was going to be able to spend a little more time with these two. The next part of his plan is what blew me away when he said. "I was thinking after dinner, if you two are up for it by then, we could fool around a bit more. Kay and I both got a kick out of the three-way action we had on your last visit. We've only tried that a couple of times in all our married years. The grandparents won't be bringing the kids home until tomorrow afternoon so we have another night that can be 'adults only'. But of course, this whole thing would be up to Kay and what she is comfortable with."

Kay was a bit stunned and replied to her hubby; "Let's talk it over during our rest time this afternoon. I want to make sure I understand fully what your suggesting before we make any commitments." Then looking at me she said: "For sure we want you to plan on dinner and then we'll just have to see what happens after that."

"Sounds like a plan to me. And please know that I am a totally happy man. If something more happens tonight that would be wonderful. On the other hand, if you two decide that it will just be a dinner among friends, I'm totally good with that as well."

Ron said: "Whatever we decide, we'll make sure you can make it to St. Paul in time for your motel reservation on Monday. In the meantime, let's clean up these breakfast dishes and then head down to the dock for a boat ride."

With all three of us chipping in we had the breakfast dishes and cookware cleaned up in no time. Ron asked if I had a light jacket or sweatshirt since it could be cool on the water when the boat is up to speed. I did bring a lightweight windbreaker and he said that would be fine. All three of us were wearing shorts and flip flops as we made our way to the dock and got into their pontoon boat.

For nearly two and a half hours Ron took us all around the lake with both he and Kay pointing out all the sights. It was so relaxing and peaceful out on the water. Most of the time we rode with Kay leaning back on my chest with my arm around her. But some of the time she sat on Ron's lap making sure he had his special attention too. At one point, we stopped in one of the coves where they like to picnic as a family. The sun was out but for sure the water was too cold for a swim. Ron broke out an ice chest full of Bud Lite's and some chips. We all enjoyed the little break.

As we rode back to their house the lake was calm and Ron was the captain of his ship. Kay was leaning back on my chest. My arm was draped over her shoulder and all the way home I was playing with her tits. She had unbuttoned the top three buttons on her shirt and about half of the time my hand was inside her top playing with her unfettered boobies. I decided that I could ride like this forever! It was so relaxing and at the same time, so erotic.

We were back at their dock about half past noon and decided to head into town and The Smokehouse. Ron suggested Kay ride with me so she could give me directions since the restaurant is off on a side street. We had a pleasant drive with lots of conversation as we were following Ron in his pickup. Kay said: "You know, your visit has been a total surprise to me. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that Ron would allow us to be together again since Marissa still isn't interested in expanding her horizons."

"Yeah, it was a surprise to me too. What I said was true. I was just hoping maybe we could all get together for a breakfast or lunch just so we could say 'hi'. This whole idea of getting together sexually was something Ron cooked up, but am I ever glad he came up with it."

Kay looked shy when she asked; "What do you think of his suggestion for another shot at a threesome?"

"I would love it!"

"Are you sure you wouldn't be intimidated by Ron's larger size down under?"

"No, not at all. I know that I am what I am and there is nothing I can do about my size difference. Over the years of knowing you, my confidence has been bolstered to the point that I'm OK with who and what I am as a man. Ron has helped me with that as well. But thank you for being concerned and asking me about it. I appreciate your sensitivity. So, the real question is; What do you think of the idea of having another threesome?"

"Well, like Ron said, we tried it a couple of times. Once with you during your last visit and once with Dick but he's as big as Ron so it didn't work with him in my back door. I can tell you that we both really enjoyed our time with you for sure! If you boys are up for it, I certainly won't do anything to stop it from happening. Fact is, I would even like to be double teamed again. That's only ever happened once before with you and Ron. I loved it!"

Ron was pulling into the parking lot at The Smokehouse so I knew our private conversation was at a close so I just mentioned; "You and Ron talk it over and honestly, whatever you two decide is fine with me."

We enjoyed some pulled pork sliders that were really quite good. I only had one Bud Lite on the boat so thought I could have another one at lunch. Just something about beer and BBQ that goes so well together. Our conversation was lighthearted. Ron introduced me to one of their neighbors who was also at the restaurant with his family. I was introduced as a guy from California that he does business with. I was thinking to myself that I guess that's a true statement. He just neglected to mention to his neighbor that it's monkey business that we're involved in.

I paid for lunch and they headed off to get some rest time and more importantly some alone time. I knew they most probably had some things they needed to talk over among themselves. So I drove back to the motel and told the desk clerk that I would be staying through Sunday night. Then I was ready for some rest of my own. This break gave me a good opportunity to call Marissa and check in with her. We had a delightful half hour conversation. It's funny, considering all the fun that I've been having the past couple of days, but I really do miss my wife.

After a short nap, I took a shower and cleaned up for the evening's activities. I even shaved again to get rid of my five o'clock stubble. It was still over an hour before time to leave so I pulled out my iPad to do a little reading. Before I knew it, 4:45 had rolled around, so I took off toward Ron and Kay's place.

Kay had some finger food snacks prepared for us to nibble on while Ron was grilling the chicken. There were assorted veggies, cheese and crackers along with some really good home smoked fish and some venison jerky Ron and Dick had made. All of it was tastefully arranged on two platters. Ron handed me another Bud Lite. I couldn't remember the last time I had three beers in one day but I welcomed the ice-cold draft. Our conversation was so relaxed I felt like I was with family. You would think that the sexual tension would be thick but it wasn't. All three of us were totally at ease with the things that had been happening between us.

Dinner was delicious. Ron is indeed a master at handling the Bar-B-Que. He was cooking up some thighs and drumsticks. The chicken was seasoned to perfection and the meat was juicy. I always tend to over cook chicken when I'm using the grill. I was sitting across the table from Kay watching as she picked up a drumstick with her left hand. After getting the bulk of the meat off the bone she smiled at me with a devilish little smirk. Then sensuously she started sucking on the bone as if it were a cock. She was driving me nuts as I couldn't help but notice the sparkle in her eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Ron looked up at her about that same time and realized what she was up to. "Why you sexy little tease, you can't wait to get Will's cock in your mouth can you?"

Kay just laughed and said, "Well, we all know what's going to happen after dinner so I'm just trying to prime the pump."

"No problem with that baby doll, I think you've got two pumps primed and ready to go!" Then turning to me he said, "During our rest time Kay and I talked over the idea of enjoying a little three way action this evening. We are both in full agreement that we want to see where the evening will lead with us going full steam ahead."

What could I do and what should I say? I just beamed the biggest smile I could muster and said, "Aye, Aye, captain. Steady as she goes."

We finished up the dinner with several more chuckles and a building anticipation of what was to come. Our routine had been established as all three of us joined together in the cleanup chores. Ron and I bringing all the stuff into the house while Kay scraped the plates and loaded the dishwasher.

After wiping her hands on the dish towel Kay looked to her husband and said; "OK captain, the galley is all cleaned up and ship shape. Where do we go from here?"

I'll never know how we started with all the sailor lingo but going along with it Ron simply commanded; "All hands report to quarters immediately."