Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 01

Story Info
Will comes up with a great idea in the Aloha spirit.
3.6k words
4.29
2.7k
2

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter One

"ALOHA"

ALOHA: It is a word that many have heard, but is often misunderstood. Most people think it is a word that means both hello and goodbye. The real meaning of Aloha in Hawaiian is much more than that. It includes the expression of Love, Peace, and Compassion.

The best part of Aloha is that the more you express your love and compassion for yourself and those around you, the more it comes back to you. That is why it has become such a part of everyday language in Hawaii. That is why people say it when greeting or saying goodbye - they want to perpetuate the feeling so that the Aloha Spirit continues throughout the day.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: As you can see from the heading, this is the fourth and I think the final part of the story of Kay and myself. The Kay and Will series is partially true and as factual to the events as I can remember them and part of the series is conjecture or should I say fantasy. Certainly, these fanciful things could potentially happen and indeed Kay and I would both like to see them happen but as of now, as you read Part Four, these events are from my imagination and only part of our hopeful future. My desire is that you would enjoy this ongoing saga of Kay and Will. As a fair warning, this involves wife sharing and even trading partners. If you are offended by such activity perhaps you would prefer to skip over this story and move on to something else. All four of the main characters truly do love their respective marriage partners. This series could just have easily been posted in the "Loving Wives" category but because of its length I'm posting it in the Novels and Novellas Story Series

************************

Memories of my surprise visit to Minnesota and more specifically my time at the home of Ron and Kay came sweeping through my mind on a daily basis. The vivid images in my memory bank seemed to be ever present and easy to recall. Of course, the photos and video that Ron shared with me is of great help as well.

After returning home from my surprise visit, the ongoing internet relationship with Kay was as vigorous as ever. We continued to correspond on a weekly basis sharing day to day insights into one another's lives as well as the nearly continual sexual innuendos and outright explicit descriptions of our attitudes and physical responses to one another. About once a month Ron and I exchanged emails as well. It was evident that both he and I would welcome a repeat of our time together. But Ron always brought up that any future sharing was with the caveat that my wife Marissa would join with us.

From time to time I would bring up to Marissa something either Kay or Ron shared with me via email just to let her know that I was still corresponding with them. Marissa knows about Ron sharing his wife with his twin brother Dick from time to time. Dick was in a sexless marriage and because of that he was nearly always sexually frustrated. He loved his kids and even loved his wife except for her lack of desire when it came to sex. He didn't want a divorce but couldn't see any way out of his dilemma until Ron came up with the idea of sharing Kay with him on occasion to relieve his stress.

Ron was thinking that being an identical twin, Kay could slide into a sexual relationship with Dick and it would be almost like being with her husband. At first Kay was incensed by Ron's plan but ultimately with some gentle persuasion and the passage of time, she finally agreed to help Dick out. The closer the time came for their first sexual encounter, the more excited she became. Just the thought of it got her hot and bothered. But she didn't dare let on to Ron just how turned on she was by the whole idea.

Now both she and Dick long for the opportunities of getting together, but they will only hook up when Ron makes the arrangements. And those hook-ups aren't nearly as frequent as she and Dick wish for. Nevertheless, this new relationship seems to be working out well for all involved. Even Dick's wife was relieved that her husband wasn't always pestering her for sex. In the back of her mind she figured that he was getting his rocks off somewhere else and she could care less as long as he wasn't bothering her all the time.

When you read part one of the Will and Kay saga you learn that I am also in a marriage where my wife doesn't care for sex. In every other way, she has been a wonderful wife for nearly fifty years but she just doesn't like sex. That's what brought Kay and I together in the first place. She responded to a little story I wrote on a "Loving Wives" type of web site. Well, long story short, we started an internet relationship where she shared about her brother in law and the way she and Ron were able to help him out. Ultimately, with Ron's approval, Kay and I have physically been together on two different occasions. Each visit spread over several days.

What with me living on the west coast in California and her living in the northern part of Minnesota, getting together isn't easy. Our last time together was when I was able to surprise her with a visit a year and a half ago.

This past fall she was sharing with me how much she was dreading the cold wet winter months ahead. Of course, me sharing about the beautiful weather we enjoy in the southwest didn't help matters. The more we shared, the more I got to thinking about a fantasy plan. Marissa and I were planning a two week stay in Hawaii the following February.

In my imagination, I started picturing how wonderful it would be if Ron and Kay could join with us for our Hawaiian vacation. We had booked a two-bedroom condominium on Maui thinking our daughter and her husband might join us. As it turns out, he needs her to accompany him to a corporate conference at the same time. The unit had two identical master suites one of which was going to be unused unless Marissa needed to sleep there since she says that my heavy breathing occasionally keeps her awake.

Notice that I said; "heavy breathing". I don't snore! I know that for a fact because I stayed awake one full night just to see if I snored and I never did, not even once!:)

Up until that time, Marissa had resisted any attempt to have she and Ron establish any kind of relationship. Over the years, I had tried to get her to at least write to him but she always rejected the idea. She didn't object to me corresponding with both Kay and Ron but she didn't see any need to do so. She wasn't rejecting the idea of connecting with Ron as a person, she just couldn't see any purpose in doing so since we would never become personal friends.

Of course, my thinking all along was that perhaps Ron, being so good looking and much younger might get her motor going. Not only was Ron handsome but he had a cock that was much larger than the norm. I figured that by volume, he was about twice my size in the men's department. My hope was that he would spark something in my wife to the point that she would welcome him as a lover.

I knew that Ron and Kay had a solid relationship and him making love to my wife would not pose any threat to either their marriage or to mine. He could simply cause her to become more open to all things sexual and in the long run, I could reap the benefits.

As I pondered these things, at least I was smart enough to know that I shouldn't mention my idea to Kay until I had Marissa on board with the concept of having another couple join with us on Maui. Question is, what would be the best way to bring it up to her? As I was pondering these things for a couple weeks a plan began to evolve in my head.

Every Fall, for as long as I can remember, Marissa and I would go on one of our date nights with the idea of planning our potential trips and special outings for the coming year. Since I'm retired, we generally make our date night during the week when restaurants are less crowded. That way we don't have to feel so guilty taking a table for longer than a normal dinner requires. The following Tuesday was to be our special night.

After ordering our meal Marissa got out her little note book and handed me a one year calendar with two trips already marked out in yellow markers. The first was a trip to our daughters' house at Christmas time. It's always fun to watch the grandkids open their presents. Sometimes we stay in their home and other times we get a room in a local motel or a bed and breakfast situation.

After brief discussion, we decided to book a motel since they don't have a guest room and one of the grandkids has to give up their bedroom whenever we stay in their home. We thought that with all the excitement of Christmas, it would be easier if the boys were able to sleep in their own beds. Of course, this plan also meant that we had a separate place to go for some peace and quiet from time to time.

The second trip marked out on the calendar was the two weeks on Maui for the following February. The place we rented was a condominium that we found on VRBO. We had stayed in a different unit in the same complex twice before and really enjoyed it. The setting was beautiful, right on the sandy beach. Great for both swimming and snorkeling. We were to check in on Monday the 11th and we had the place until check out on Sunday the 25th.

As I was looking at the calendar my mind drifted to Kay and Ron. This would be perfect for them. By mid-February they would both be fed up with winter weather in Minnesota and ready for a tropical break. So, I decided this would be the best time for me to broach the subject with Marissa.

"Honey, I just had an idea and I want to run it by you to get your opinion." She looked up expectantly so I went on full steam ahead. "You remember how miserable we used to get near the end of winter when we lived in the Northwest. How we couldn't wait for summer? And the couple of times we went to Hawaii or Mexico we were so excited and care free. You remember that don't you?"

"Of course I do! I remember wishing we could have afforded to do that every year."

"Well, I was corresponding with Kay in Minnesota the other day and she was telling how me how she was dreading the coming winter because it gets so cold up there."

Marissa responded; "Yeah I can't imagine living through a cold winter like that again at our age."

"I was thinking the same thing babe. You know that Ron and Kay are a young family and chances are they can't easily afford to just up and head to Mexico or Hawaii for a week or two. What do you think about offering for them to use the 2nd bedroom in our Maui condo?"

She didn't reject the idea outright but she asked: "But wouldn't that still be awfully expensive for them? I'm not sure if we could have put out that kind of expense when we were their age."

"But babe," I said, "That's the beauty of the whole thing, the condo is already paid for, and so is our rental car. All they would have to come up with is air fare and whatever spending money they might want. You know that we cook most meals on the BBQ at the condo's so food won't be a big expense. What do you think, should I see if they're interested?"

Now I need to tell you readers that this is not unusual for us. We have often paid the way for others to be able to enjoy concerts or special trips with us. We have been blessed financially and we like to share the blessings with friends and family. The only major difference is that we as a couple have never done anything with Ron and Kay before. Marissa didn't even know them! And of course, she still had no idea that I had ever met with them in person.

Her response to my question didn't come right away. In fact, that evening after I asked if I should see if they were even interested was simply to say; "Let's think on it a bit before we make that decision. Well, she didn't overthink the whole question too much because the next morning at breakfast she asked me:

"So, honey, do you think that Ron and Kay would be comfortable with us for two weeks seeing that they barely know us?"

"First of all, I don't know if they would be able to swing the whole two weeks but we could at least extend the offer for that length of time. All we can do is ask. I'm sure that if they're not comfortable with the whole idea they will simply thank us for the offer and graciously decline."

"Well, you know them a lot better than I do but it sounds like fun. We've been there plenty of times and it would be nice to have someone to share the experience with. And from what you've told me about them, they sound like a pleasant couple so I say, what the heck, let's ask them and see what happens. Do you know if they've ever been to Hawaii before?"

I responded, "I'm pretty sure this would be their first time to Hawaii. Most folks from that part of the country go to Florida or the Caribbean if they want something tropical so Hawaii might be a brand-new treat for them."

"Well, now I'm starting to get excited about you asking them to come. I get such a charge out of blessing couples and individuals with things like this. You don't think they will be intimidated by the fact that we only wear swimsuits most of the time whether we're indoors or outside do you?"

"I doubt that will be a problem at all. Remember that this is the couple where the wife shares her body with Ron's twin brother on a somewhat regular basis."

"Oh, my goodness, I almost forgot about that! Do you think that they will be wanting to flirt with us?"

"I don't know, would you be open to a bit of flirting if they were to come?"

"You know that I like to flirt with friends but I don't intend to do anything more than just some friendly kidding and maybe a kiss or two on Ron's cheek. You do know that I'm not comfortable going any farther than that, don't you?"

"Have I ever shown you a picture of Ron?" I asked as I got up to grab my lap-top.

As Marissa looked over my shoulder I opened my email account that she didn't even know I had. I was hoping she didn't notice that this was a different email provider than I normally use. I'm pretty sure she won't even question where this photo was stored because she isn't very tech oriented at all.

Sure enough, she didn't even question where I got this photo but I told her anyway. I said that a year or more earlier Kay had sent me this picture of Ron standing out in front of their house. As I showed it to Marissa she said; "Wow! He is quite the hunk, isn't he? Do you have a photo of Kay as well?"

I had to be even more careful opening this file because I had several nude pictures of Kay. I had always asked her to send me a "normal" photo of herself fully clothed but for some reason neither she nor Ron were comfortable sending me any more pictures. I did however have one boudoir picture that only showed her from her shoulders up. Fortunately, I had labeled that one as Kay #1 so I opened it to show Marissa.

Her first sight of Kay was a bit of a shock to her. She blurted out "Holy mackerel, she is beautiful! Are you sure you can keep your eyes in their sockets if we are sharing a condo with them?"

I laughed and said, "I suppose I could be asking the same thing of you since Ron is such a good looking guy." I didn't tell her that I had seen a picture of Ron's cock and it was huge compared to mine. Long, fat, straight with lots of masculine veins running up and down the shaft. I just knew that if Marissa got a chance to see him in the buff she wouldn't be able to resist at least looking at him if not lusting after him.

I said, "Look babe, they are a good looking young couple and I don't know if they will want to flirt with old folks like us but if they do, what the heck? Let's just invite them to come with us and if we get a little flirty we can enjoy the moment. What do you say, should I invite them?"

"Yes" she said, "Let's do it!"

I can't tell you how excited I was that this went so well. I expected that I was going to have to push and plead for her to be open to the idea of inviting Ron and Kay to Hawaii but she was just as excited as me about the whole thing. I told her that I would shoot an email off to both Ron and Kay that afternoon.

I purposely changed the subject because I didn't want her to be having any second thoughts. We finished our breakfast and went about our daily chores. She started digging out the vacuum and I told her I was going on my normal three-mile walk.

That afternoon I sent the identical email to both Kay and Ron. Here's what I said:

Hi Kay and Ron,

Hope you are doing well as summer winds down and the leaves began to fall in your neck of the woods. I'll bet the kids have mixed feelings about school starting up. Anxious to see their friends again but also kind of sad that summer vacation is ending.

Marissa and I were talking last night and this morning about something that we would like to propose to both of you.

As you know, for over a year I have been trying to nudge Marissa into having at least an internet relationship with Ron even if it wasn't sexual. Up until now she has been resistant to the idea. Not because she is opposed to either of you but she simply doesn't see the point of corresponding with someone she would never actually meet up with.

Well, we went to dinner last evening and were talking about some of the upcoming trips we have planned. One of those trips is two weeks on the Hawaiian island of Maui in mid-February. I told her that Kay had casually mentioned that she wasn't looking forward to the long cold winter in Minnesota. So, I asked Marissa what she would think of me inviting you two to join with us for a week or two in Hawaii. We have already paid for the two-bedroom condo right on the beach. Originally, we booked a two-bedroom unit thinking that perhaps one of our kids might want to join us for a few days but as it turns out, neither of them are available.

Well, to make a long story short, she got really excited about the idea of having another couple with us. Especially a couple that is escaping from a cold harsh winter. Like she said; it's always more fun when you can share experiences on vacation with other people. Her only hesitation was wondering if you would even be interested in spending time with an older couple like us.

I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of you joining us in Hawaii. Your only out of pocket costs would be air fare and any spending money you might want to have. We will cover the housing and food. Really, it's not a burden to us and we would love to bless you that way. The condo is already paid for and we do most our meals on the BBQ so the cost is minimal. Please say "Yes"!

I showed Marissa a photo of both of you and she commented on what a hunk Ron was and asked if I thought there might be some flirting going on. I didn't dare tell her that my goal is that we will be trading partners and enjoying some hot sex! She did say that she would be open to a bit of flirting and maybe a few little kisses.

Let me know what you think of the idea. I can tell you for certain that we are both totally up for sharing our vacation with you two.

Your California Friend,

Will