Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul slides my hand discretely into my thong. But doesn't work. My hand is wriggling, can't steady it, and I can't get my useable fingers into.

"Pau‑, push agai‑ agai‑ again, p‑ease. Ca‑‑ ca‑‑ ca‑‑ can't ge‑ ge‑ get fi‑ge‑ finge‑ finge‑ r finger i‑ n in."

This time it works. My finger is in, and I can keep my hand in place. My arm is still wriggling, working like a build‑in vibrator. No need to do anything, just wait and let it happen.

"Kayla, yes, you can, it's you all alone!. Look at your nipples. Hard!"

Paul turns my head to show me. Yes, visible even through the bikini.

"Pau‑, tu‑‑ tu‑‑ r tur‑ tur‑ turn hea‑ head. Wa‑‑ want kiss you."

"Kayla, we are in public!"

"Pau‑, i‑s i‑s i‑s t it's ou‑ ou‑ r our ‑ife life!"

"Pau‑! Yes, I ca‑ ca‑ ca‑ can, can ‑o do by myse‑f myse‑f l myself, a‑‑ all a‑o‑e a‑o‑e l alo‑e n a‑one a‑o‑e a‑o‑e a‑o‑e"

Paul kisses me again.

"Alone, Kayla, alone. Yes, you did it by yourself, without help, all alone!"

We had a wonderful afternoon. At first the outside pool, warm water, the beautiful view of the surrounding mountains, the warm sun, perfect. Yes, I can swim, a lifebelt around my neck keeps my head straight and out of the water. Of course, I can't hold a direction, my arms and legs splash around somehow and in most cases it ends in a circle. Anyway, I like to be in the water, the ease of moving without any weight lets me feel as if I could move properly. Of course, I know that this is nonsense, I'll never be able to move, to control my muscles, not even to simply stop arms and legs. Anyway, I like this feeling.

Now we have a sun bath at a remote side of the wellness park. There are double sunbeds for couples, and we are alone here.

"Pau‑, u‑‑‑ess u‑‑‑ess u‑‑‑ess u‑‑‑ess uhh, biki‑i biki‑i n bikini off, p‑ease."

Paul takes off my bikini and put the weight cuffs on me, so that I could lie still.

"‑ee‑ ‑ee‑ need su‑sc‑ee‑ su‑sc‑ee‑ n sunsc‑een sunscreen,. Pau‑,. eve‑ywhe‑e. eve‑ywhe‑e. r everywhere. Pu‑ put su‑g‑asses su‑g‑asses n sung‑asses sung‑asses sunglasses o‑ o‑ on me, p‑ease."

Again Paul's wonderful hands on me, touching me everywhere, turning me to cream my back. Yes, everywhere.

"Pau‑, p‑ease tu‑‑ tu‑‑ tu‑n r turn me on my s‑omach s‑omach s‑omach t stomach whe‑ whe‑ n when someone s‑a‑es sta‑es sta‑es r stares at me. May see my bu‑‑ bu‑‑ t butt."

I'm tired and fall asleep.

I'm in Paul's arm when I wake up. He has turned me around, taken off my sunglasses and has looked out for me.

"Pau‑, ‑ime ‑ime ‑ime ‑ime t ‑ime ‑ime uhh, ‑eave ‑eave leave. Pee."

Paul puts me in my wheelchair, still naked, and covers me with a large towel.

It's a kick to be naked in my wheelchair, to know that all the people in the hall can see it, to see guys greedy looking, imaging what's under the towel. I like to play this game, but guys are stupid. It's always the same. They stop thinking in front of a beautiful girl. Idiots, most of them.

Back in our apartment it's urgent.

"Pau‑, pee! Si‑ sit me ‑oi‑e‑ ‑oi‑e‑ ‑oi‑e‑ ‑oi‑e‑ t toi‑e‑ toi‑e‑ ‑oi‑e‑ uhh, ‑oo ‑oo l loo."

Paul holds me until I'm finished and puts me back into my chair.

"Pau‑, shower me p‑ease, I'm swea‑y swea‑y swea‑y t swea‑y swea‑y swea‑y"

Paul kisses me. Meanwhile, I like when I failed with a word. Good to remember!

"Kayla, sweaty! You are always worth a kiss. And I have a surprise for you."

He shows me a pair of red heels.

"Shoes? Sy‑‑he‑ic sy‑‑he‑ic sy‑‑he‑ic syn‑he‑ic uhh, p‑as‑ic p‑as‑ic plas‑ic t plastic?"

"Kayla, bathing shoes, open to get your toes in easily, water resistant, for the shower, for our shower."

"Kayla, I want to shower together with you, I want to see you standing, erected, standing yourself, alone, without help, standing on your own legs, on your own feet, just the beautiful Kayla. I know you can do. I want to hold you close, I want to see all of you, to feel all of you, your smooth skin, your warmth, I want to smell you. I want to caress you everywhere."

Paul works to put the shoes on my feet.

"Hope you have e‑ough e‑ough e‑ough enough ha‑‑s ha‑‑s ha‑‑s n han‑s hands ‑o‑ fo‑ fo‑ fo‑ r for bo‑‑ bo‑‑ bo‑‑ bot‑ of us uhh, fo‑ r for ‑wo ‑wo t two!"

6 - Not a good Day?

"Good morning Kayla!"

"Pau‑, goo‑ good mo‑‑i‑g mo‑‑i‑g r mor‑i‑g morning. ‑o‑ ‑o‑ not good, c‑amps c‑amps r cramps, so‑‑y sorry."

"Kayla, what can I do?"

"Tu‑‑ tur‑ turn me o‑ on my back. Ho‑‑ ho‑‑ ho‑‑ l hold hea‑ head, ca‑efu‑ ca‑efu‑ r ca‑efu‑ carefu‑ careful, ‑o‑ not move. ‑ea‑ ‑ead ‑ead r read book."

Kayla's Helper Manual

7 - Muscle Cramps

From time to time Kayla suffers from painful muscle cramps of her body and neck muscles. Kayla can't stretch or relax herself as she has only limited control of her muscles. Especially the cramps in her neck are very painful. Kayla's head must always be held to relieve her cramped muscles. Don't try to move her head, just hold its position.

The cramps are painful but don't hurt her. It helps her to stretch and massage her muscles and to warm them. Kayla has a heating collar for her neck and a heating vest for her body. The best way to help her is to put Kayla into her bathroom chair and lift her up, so that her body muscles are stretched. This, together with the warmth of the heating pads, helps her best.

Kayla is on a good way when she gets hungry and thirsty. She may eat and drink what she wants.

Kayla can't urinate as long as the cramps persist, but she still feels her needs. You should insert a catheter to ensure that her bladder can empty itself. There's a narrow toilet bowl that can be mounted between Kayla's legs. If Kayla doesn't have a catheter, she will urinate when the cramps stop, and it may be that she has unassisted bowel movements too.

Take care of Kayla, don't give her the feeling of being left aside, and keep her busy as long as the cramps persist and Kayla "stands" in her bathroom chair.

"Ok, Kayla, at first the heating vest and the collar. Don't worry, I'll be careful!"

Yes, Paul is careful, turns me carefully, supports my head, and puts the heating collar and the vest on me. And he is tenderly, sensitive and slowly, but I can't enjoy his wonderful hands this time, it's a painful procedure.

"Kayla, are you ready? Can I put you into the wheelchair?"

"Yes, ‑ea‑y ‑ea‑y"

"Kayla, ready"

Paul carefully puts me into my wheelchair, fixes my arms and legs, and lifts me up. A good feeling as the pads get warm.

"Kayla, what can I do now?"

"Pee, ca‑‑e‑e‑ cat‑ete‑ cat‑ete‑ r ca‑‑e‑er uhh, ‑ube ‑ube ‑ube"

"Catheter, Tube"

"Yes, pee ca‑‑e‑e‑. ‑oi‑e‑ ‑oi‑e‑ toi‑e‑ toilet bow‑ bow‑ l bow‑ bow‑ bow‑"

"toilet bowl. Yes, and a catheter. Anything else? Shall I wash or shower you? Brush your teeth?"

"‑o ‑o ‑o no, ‑a‑e‑ ‑a‑e‑ ‑a‑e‑ l late‑ late‑ late‑ r late‑ ‑a‑e‑"

"later, Kayla. We do it later."

"Tu‑‑ tu‑‑ tu‑‑ r tur‑ turn me arou‑‑ arou‑‑ n around. Wa‑‑ want see you. Wa‑‑ wa‑‑ wan‑ want be su‑e su‑e r sure ‑o‑ no‑ no‑ not ‑‑eami‑g ‑‑eami‑g d‑eami‑g d‑eami‑g ‑‑eami‑g ‑‑eami‑g

"Kayla, dreaming"

"Yes, ‑‑eami‑g, wa‑‑ want be su‑e su‑e sure you ‑ea‑‑y ‑ea‑‑y r rea‑‑y really he‑e he‑e he‑e r here."

"Pau‑, so‑‑y so‑‑y so‑‑y r sorry. Ha‑e hate me, hate my bo‑y bo‑y bo‑y bo‑y body. I'm a‑ways a‑ways always jus‑ just a bu‑‑e‑ bu‑‑e‑ bu‑‑e‑ r bur‑e‑ bu‑‑e‑ bu‑‑e‑"

"burden"

"Yes, bu‑‑e‑, use‑ess useless. ‑o‑ ‑o‑ no‑ not wo‑‑‑ wo‑‑‑ wor‑‑ wor‑‑ wo‑‑‑"

"worth"

"wo‑‑‑ effo‑‑ effo‑‑ r effor‑ effor‑ effort you have wi‑‑ wit‑ wit‑ me."

"with me"

"No, Kayla, nothing to apologize. I know that it's not you speaking. You are worth every effort. I don't hate your body. It's the body of a beautiful girl. It's just the other side of the golden coin. But all the gold is inside!"

"Pau‑, p‑ease s‑a‑‑ s‑a‑‑ sta‑‑ stan‑ stan‑ stand me o‑ o‑ n on ba‑co‑y balcony. Wa‑m wa‑m wa‑m r warm, wa‑‑ wa‑‑ want sun, f‑esh fresh air. Mus‑ must ‑‑i‑k ‑‑i‑k ‑‑i‑k t t‑i‑k t‑ink t‑ink t‑ink"

"think"

"Yes, must ‑‑i‑k about go‑‑e‑ go‑‑e‑ gol‑‑e‑ golden coins."

"Kayla, you are nude beside of your vest! People may see you!"

"‑o ‑o no ma‑‑e‑ ma‑‑e‑ ma‑‑e‑ t matte‑ matte‑ ma‑‑e‑"

"matter"

"ma‑‑e‑. Shie‑‑ shield ‑eighbo‑ ‑eighbo‑ neighbo‑ r neighbor, pa‑ape‑ r parape‑ parape‑ parapet f‑o‑t f‑ont r front. ‑o‑‑ do‑‑ do‑‑ n don't wa‑‑ want peop‑e peop‑e people see wha‑ wha‑ what you see?"

"Kayla, you are not an object for other people, like a picture on the wall that everyone can look at. You deserve privacy."

"P‑ivacy p‑ivacy r privacy? ‑ee‑ ‑ee‑ nee‑ d need someone ca‑e ca‑e r care me, wash me, wipe my bu‑‑ bu‑‑ bu‑‑ t butt. ‑o ‑o no privacy!"

"Pau‑, p‑ease pu‑ pu‑ put su‑g‑asses su‑g‑asses l su‑glasses su‑g‑asses"

"Kayla, sunglasses"

"su‑g‑asses o‑ on me. Su‑ sun b‑igh‑ b‑igh‑ r bright ou‑si‑e ou‑si‑e outside."

Some time later:

"Pau‑, be‑‑e‑ be‑‑e‑ t bette‑ bette‑ better. ‑‑i‑k ‑‑i‑k d‑i‑k d‑ink r dri‑k ‑‑i‑k ‑‑i‑k."

"drink. Want to drink something?"

"Yes, ‑‑i‑k. Wa‑e‑ wate‑ r water, coffee. S‑‑aw st‑aw st‑aw straw. ‑o‑ ‑o‑ no‑ no‑ t not remove chi‑ chin b‑ace b‑ace r b‑ace b‑ace b‑ace."

"brace. I shall use a straw and not remove the chin brace. I understand you quite well. Not that difficult."

Paul comes with water and coffee and puts a straw into the water and between my lips. I'm really thirsty, drinking a lot. Then coffee with milk, he knows how I like it.

"Pau‑, much be‑‑e‑ be‑‑e‑ better ‑ow now. C‑amps c‑amps cramps go‑e gone. P‑ease hold hea‑ head, ‑emove ‑emove r remove chi‑ chin b‑ace b‑ace r brace. Move hea‑ head, ca‑efu‑‑y ca‑efully ca‑efully carefully, all di‑ec‑io‑s di‑ectio‑s di‑ectio‑s r direc‑io‑s di‑ec‑io‑s di‑ec‑io‑s"

"directions"

"Yes, di‑ec‑io‑s, as fa‑ r far as possib‑e possible, t‑y t‑y try ‑o‑a‑e ‑o‑a‑e r ro‑a‑e rotate. S‑‑e‑ch stretch muscles, Ca‑efully r carefully, I'm i‑ i‑ in you‑ r your ha‑‑s ha‑‑s ha‑‑s ha‑‑s ha‑‑s."

"Kayla, hands. You are in my hands. Be sure you are in good hands."

Paul's hands are wonderful again, sensitive and careful. It's magic. I'm in heaven in his hands.

"E‑ough e‑ough enough, Pau‑, much be‑‑e‑ be‑‑e‑ be‑‑e‑ t bette‑ better."

"Pau‑, bow‑es bow‑es l bowles. P‑ease wipe bu‑‑ bu‑‑ butt, so‑‑y so‑‑y so‑‑y r sorry, Pau‑. Showe‑ r shower."

After the shower I feel clean and fresh again, reborn.

"Pau‑, ‑ike ‑ike like wha‑ what you see? Am I a‑‑‑ac‑ive a‑‑‑ac‑ive t attractive, sexy? Am I a woma‑ woma‑ woman o‑ o‑ r or am I jus‑ just ‑isab‑e‑ ‑isab‑e‑ disab‑e‑ disabled?"

"Yes, Kayla, you are an attractive and desirable woman. And yes, both, you are a full-fledged woman, and you are disabled. The one doesn't exclude the other."

"Pau‑, do‑‑ do‑‑ don't ‑‑i‑k ‑‑i‑k t t‑i‑k t‑ink ‑‑i‑k ‑‑i‑k"

"think"

"‑‑i‑k so. ‑ook look at me. I ca‑‑ can't s‑a‑d s‑a‑d sta‑d stand on my ‑egs legs, I ha‑g ha‑g hang in a‑mpi‑ r armpi‑ armpit suppo‑‑s supports, my a‑ms a‑ms r arms ‑egs legs fixe‑ fixe‑ fixe‑ fixed, w‑igg‑e r wriggle arou‑‑ arou‑‑ around, can't stop it. I ca‑ can pee by myse‑f myself, bu‑ bu‑ but I ca‑‑ can't do a‑y‑‑i‑g any‑‑i‑g any‑‑i‑g t anyt‑ing a‑y‑‑i‑g a‑y‑‑i‑g"

"anything"

"a‑y‑‑i‑g e‑se else by myself, ca‑‑ ca‑‑ can't even shi‑ shit by myse‑f myse‑f myself. I'm ‑o‑ no‑ not a‑‑‑ac‑ive a‑‑‑ac‑ive t at‑active at‑active r att‑active a‑‑‑ac‑ive a‑‑‑ac‑ive"

"attractive, Kayla"

"a‑‑‑ac‑ive a‑d and ce‑‑ai‑‑y ce‑‑ai‑‑y r cer‑ai‑‑y certai‑‑y certai‑‑y ce‑‑ai‑‑y

"certainly"

"Yes, ce‑‑ai‑‑y ‑o‑ not sexy."

"But, Kayla, you are. You are beautiful, desirable, attractive, and yes, yes, yes, you are sexy!"

"Pau‑, show me, show me I'm a woma‑ woman, fuck me, he‑e he‑e r here, ‑ow now."

"Kayla, really here, as standing in front of me?"

Pau‑, ‑o‑ ‑o‑ n not s‑a‑di‑g sta‑di‑g n standing, ha‑gi‑g ha‑gi‑g hanging, s‑‑appe‑ s‑‑appe‑ st‑appe‑ strapped i‑ i‑ in f‑ame f‑ame r frame whee‑chai‑ wheelchai‑ r wheelchair, u‑ab‑e unab‑e unable ‑o ‑o to move. Yes. Why ‑o‑ ‑o‑ not? Eve‑y‑‑i‑g eve‑y‑‑i‑g eve‑yt‑ing r every‑‑i‑g eve‑y‑‑i‑g"

"Kayla, everything"

"eve‑y‑‑i‑g easy accessib‑e accessible, a‑ms a‑ms arms ‑egs legs fixed, ‑o‑‑i‑g no‑‑ing no‑‑ing t not‑i‑g ‑o‑‑i‑g"

"nothing"

"Yes, ‑o‑‑i‑g to ho‑‑ hold. Ha‑‑s ha‑‑s hands f‑ee free, ‑wo two hands, two boobs. Pe‑fec‑ pe‑fect pe‑fect r perfect. Wa‑‑ want fee‑ feel you i‑si‑e i‑si‑e insi‑e insi‑e d i‑side i‑si‑e"

"inside"

"Yes, feel you i‑si‑e me, Pau‑, make me fee‑ feel a woma‑ woman. Pau‑, hug me, kiss me."

"Kayla, of course you are a woman, there's no doubt!"

Paul frees my good hand and lets me feel the bulge in his pants.

"Pau‑, u‑‑‑ess u‑‑‑ess u‑‑‑ess, uhh, ‑u‑e nude, wa‑‑ want touch."

"Ha‑‑ han‑ han‑ hand back, boobs, ‑wo two boobs."

"Pau‑, ‑ick ‑ick dick ‑o to good ha‑‑ hand, want ‑ouch ‑ouch touch."

"G‑owi‑g g‑owing r growing. Ha‑‑ hand ‑ikes likes i‑ it. Does‑‑ does‑‑ doesn't w‑igg‑e wrigg‑e wriggle."