Kayla and Big Ed

Story Info
Fat young black girl owned by older white man.
3.2k words
3.95
35.3k
56
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers

This is a racist story about an older white man and a younger black woman. All the people are at least 18 years of age. Some of the sex is rough and may be considered offensive to some. If this offends you, rather than waste time reading and then complaining later, maybe you should just find a safe place now.

*

"Well, son-of-a-bitch," thought Big Ed as he looked down from his deer stand at the chubby black girl on her knees with her face buried in the black guy's crotch. "That ain't the same boy she was here with a couple of weeks ago." As Ed watched the girl's head bob up-and-down between the boy's legs, he put his feet up and hoped the boy would blow his load down her throat soon so he could get back to watching for deer. Yeah, right. Not that any of them will be coming around today after all the noise these two black kids are making.

Ten minutes later, the young man moaned and thrust his pelvis into her face as she worked hard to swallow his seed. When they were finished, he smiled down at her as she got to her feet. Ed heard the boy say, "Jamal was right. You do suck a mean dick, bitch." With that, he turned and walked away. The girl stood staring after him for a few minutes and then walked away in the opposite direction.

"Well fuck," Ed thought. "That fat nigger slut is walking right across my property." He shook his head and let it go, in hopes that a deer may wander by sooner if he didn't make a loud issue of it.

As Kayla slowly walked through Ed's small forest, the taste of Leon's sperm was still in her mouth. She licked her big lips and shook her head. "The only reason them boys spend time with me is for sex. And they know that I like it too. But they never take me out no place nice like they do with other girls and they never take me out a second time. And now I ain't even gonna see them much no more since we all graduated from school a few months ago."

When Kayla got home, her Mama was busy tending to her nine brothers and sisters so she went straight to her room that she shared with two of her sisters. She stood in front of the cracked mirror and looked at herself. Five feet three inches tall and 160 pounds. She was a solid 37-29-42, but she thought her tits were too small (B cups) and her ass was too big. The black guys that went to school with her liked to hold on to her big ass when they fucked her from behind. She had a decent smile, a flat nose and dark brown skin. She wasn't bad looking, but certainly not beautiful. But according to the grapevine, she was a good cocksucker. She was trying to figure out what she could do since her graduation from high school. She knew she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she must be able to make a living doing something.

A few days later as Big Ed was walking back to his deer stand, he heard moaning and grunting ahead. He shook his head and continued walking towards the noise. As he reached the small clearing, he stopped and stared at the thin young man with his pants around his ankles and still wearing his shirt fucking the fat black girl who was completely naked on her back. Enough was enough, he thought. "Hey you niggers! Get the fuck outta here," he yelled.

They both looked at him and the rifle in his hand in alarm, and the young man jumped up, pulled up his pants and took off in a fast sprint. It took Kayla a few seconds to get to her feet and she was trembling as she looked for her clothes. She tried to cover her nakedness with her hands as she turned towards her blouse on the ground about 15 feet away.

"Stop right there," Ed said as he walked towards her. She immediately complied and turned towards him while holding one arm across her breasts and another covering her pussy. "Put your hands at your sides!" Ed demanded. Kayla hesitated briefly until she saw the glare in his eyes. She dropped her hands leaving her body uncovered for the older white man to see. He studied her from her short curly hair on her head to her feet and finally said, "You're a fat little pig ain't ya?" Kayla looked at the ground and remained silent until he asked her again, "I said you're a fat little pig, ain't ya?"

"Yes suh," she quickly replied.

He paused for a minute and then asked, "So it appears as though you're fucked a lot of boys on my property. Is that right piggy?"

She paused and appeared to be thinking. "That was a rhetorical question, you dumb cunt!" He yelled at her. "Maybe I should make you suck my cock as payment for using my property. Would you like that, piggy?"

Kayla began to get that feeling in her stomach that she gets when she's going to give her fat body to a man. She loves to have a cock in her pussy or her mouth. She was still afraid of Big Ed, but now she also felt a twinge of excitement. Would he really let her suck his white cock?

"I asked you a question, nigger. Are you stupid or something?"

She looked at him and quietly said, "Yes suh."

"Yes suh what, you idiot?"

"Yes suh, I would suck your cock, suh."

Ed was shocked that she so readily agreed. He had never had sex with a black woman before, and he really wasn't too sure about this little fat slut in front of him. He asked, "How old are you, pig?"

"I'll be 19 next month. We'll all either 18 or 19 cuz we all just graduated from high school."

Ed quickly realized that all the noise and human odors would scare any venison away for today so he said, "Have you ever sucked a white cock?" She shook her head no. Ed walked to a nearby tree and leaned his rifle against it and looked at Kayla. "Get on your knees pig. And crawl over to me and beg me to suck my white cock."

There was no hesitation. She fell to her chubby knees and crawled to him. "Please suh. Can this nigger suck your cock, suh?"

He smiled down at her. This little fat bitch knew her place. Ed unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Kayla was surprised that it was as big as any she had ever sucked. She had always heard that black cocks were the biggest, but the black ones didn't have anything on Ed's cock. She quickly licked and then sucked his cock into her mouth. It had bee a long time since Ed had had his cock in a woman's mouth, but he honestly couldn't remember a mouth that felt as nice as this one. He had to admit that this little fatty knew how to use her mouth. It didn't take him long before he blew his load down her throat. She licked and sucked his cock clean and then gently put it back inside his pants and zipped him up.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes and asked, "Did I do OK, suh?"

As he reached his hand down to help her up, he smiled and said, "You did fine, piggy. I wouldn't mind trying out that pussy sometime."

"Yes suh," she quickly said. "It will be at your service anytime, suh."

He looked at her for almost a full minute and then said, "Pick up your clothes and follow me." He enjoyed watching her chubby body moving around the clearing and bending to pick up her clothes. He let her put on her sandals and then said, "Come on." They walked back to his house; a fully clothed 60-year-old white man carrying a rifle and a naked chubby black girl carrying her clothes. As they got to his house, he looked at her and said, "Are you hungry?" She nodded her head. "OK, come on inside. I'll give you something to eat and them I'm gonna fuck that fat black pussy."

She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Yes suh."

As Ed began fussing around in the kitchen, Kayla made no effort to put on her clothes. Instead, she asked if she could make the food for them. Ed stepped back, grabbed a beer and sat at his table and watched in awe as she whipped together a meal. AS the food was heating on the stove, he stood and walked behind her. He reached around and cupped her breasts. "Mmmm," she moaned at his touch.

Ed squeezed her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples. He said, "Your tits are kind of small considering the size of your big ass, ain't they?"

"Yes suh. They are small. Would you like me to suck your white cock before dinner, suh?"

He smiled at her and said, "No. Let's wait till after dinner. Then I want to fuck you, piggy."

She gave him a huge grin. "That sound nice to me, suh." He stood behind her massaging her big ass while she finished preparing the meal.

"Damn!" Ed said. "This is some of the best vegetable soup I ever had. It looks like cooking and blow jobs are your specialties. Is that right, piggy?"

She looked down in embarrassment and smiled. "I guess so, suh."

When they finished eating, Kayla carried the dishes to the sink and quickly washed and put them away. Ed had to admit that he liked watching her big ass as it jiggled around his kitchen. When she finished, he took her hand and led her to the living area where he had put a blanket on the floor. They sat on the blanket and she looked at him. "Can I please suck your cock, suh?" He nodded and she immediately went down and began sucking his cock until it was hard. He pushed her onto her back and rolled on to her.

"Stick my cock in your pussy, pig." She reached down and guided the head of his cock into her wet pussy. He slowly shoved his cock until his balls slapped her ass. "Unnnggggh!" She moaned. He began pumping the pig's pussy. As he pumped harder and harder, he felt her reach an orgasm. "Aaarrrrggggh! Fuuuuccckkk! Ahhh!" She screamed. "Oh! Arrg! Fuck your piggy master!"

As he shot his cum into her pussy, he thought how much he liked being called master by this horny little black slut. When he finally pulled his cock from her cunt, he said, "Clean it, slut." She quickly went down and slurped and licked his cock clean.

When his cock was clean, she looked up at him and said, "Suh, that was the best I've ever had. The boys don't last that long and many times I don't even get off."

Ed had to admit that the little fat black chick was actually a hot piece of ass. He asked, "What time do you have to be home?"

"I don't got no curfew, suh. My Mama has nine more kids at home so she doesn't miss me at all. And my two sisters that I share a room with don't mind if I'm not there either."

Big Ed began thinking. He could really use some help around the place, especially the way this porker cooks. He asked, "What else can you do besides cook and fuck? Can you clean and do laundry? Do you know how to paint and can vegetables?" She quickly nodded her head. He paused again. "Well, I can't pay you much, but I could use someone around here to help out."

"Yes suh," she exclaimed excitedly. "I can do it. Please suh, give me a chance. I'll work hard and be your piggy and will fuck you all the time."

He started laughing. "I know you'll fuck me all the time. From now on, you belong to me, piggy."

She threw herself at him and her arms went around his neck. "Oh yes suh. Yes suh. I won't let you down, suh."

Kayla's mother was thrilled that she got a job that included a room. Her two sisters were also happy to not have to share their room with her any longer.

By the end of the week, she was living with Big Ed. He smacked her big ass whenever he passed her and that made her shake it at him that much more. He called her 'pig' or 'slut., and she continued to call him 'suh' and 'master.' He liked having a hot horny piece of ass whenever he wanted it, and she enjoyed belonging to this older white man.

When Big Ed invited his friends, Tim, Butch and Frank over for cards once-a-month, he told her to show off her body as she served them beer, food and cigars. At first his friends were shocked that old Ed had let this young fat black girl move in with him. But then they tasted her home-made food and watched as she displayed her big ass and breasts as she waited on them, and they understood. Her micro-mini skirt and halter tops left little to their imaginations.

As she stood next to Ed, he reached his hand up under her tiny denim skirt and ran his hand up her fat legs to her big ass. She closed her eyes as he rubbed her ass and then let out a soft moan. Ed's three friends were mesmerized as Ed grinned at them and stood up. His hand remained on her bare ass as the other hand untied her halter top. Kayla felt him untying it, but she was getting that feeling again in her stomach. Besides, she would never stop her master from doing anything to her. Her top fell off exposing her breasts to the four men, as they began rubbing their own crotches and feeling their cocks begin to grow.

Ed moved behind Kayla and squeezed her breasts with one hand while unbuttoning her denim skirt with the other. After the last button, the skirt fell to the floor leaving his young black piggy standing before the four men naked. As his hand moved to her pussy, Ed said, "Tell my friends that you want them to fuck the fat pig."

His hand on her pussy was turning her on, and she moaned, "Mmmmm. Ohhh! Would . . . Ahh! Would you please fuck this fat pig? Ahhh! This . . . this worthless black p-p-pig needs your cocks. Please fuck your pig."

"Sooooooooieee!" Yelled Butch. "Here piggy, piggy, piggy!"

She dropped to her knees as the men all pulled their cocks out. Tim said to Ed, "Thanks for sharing this hot little black pig with us, my friend."

Her big lips moved from cock to cock as the men held her head tightly forcing her to take their cocks as deeply as she could. She sucked on their cocks for almost 20 minutes before she was impaled on Frank's cock as he pounded her black pussy. After he worked on the pig for a few minutes, Big Ed told him to get up and then lay on the floor. He had Kayla straddle him and his cock easily slid into her wet pussy and he reached up and slapped her breasts.

Tim and Butch stood in front and fed their cocks into her mouth and watched as she wrapped her big lips around them. Ed found small tube of hand cream and smeared it on his cock and shoved it against her ass. "Ahhh! Ggghhh!" She gagged as she tried to move away from this cock pushing on her ass. Big Ed just grinned evilly as he slid his cock in to her massive black ass and began pumping. He slapped her ass cheeks as he fucked her ass. Frank slapped her breasts as he fucked her pussy. And Tim and Butch slapped her face as they fucked her mouth. Every once-in-a-while one of them would do a pig call and call her a fat pig.

Kayla was getting brutally fucked and slapped everywhere. This was the most intense fuck she had ever had, and she felt just like a cheap black street-whore. And she loved it even though she couldn't scream because of the cocks in her mouth.

"Take this you fucking cow!" Tim shouted. "You're nothing but a pig and a slut." Frank said as he slapped her breasts again. "Your fat ass was made for white cocks, you worthless cunt." Butch yelled at her.

The fat black slut was fucked hard for the next hour with all the men eventually dumping their cum into her body. She fell to the floor exhausted as the men stood and looked down on their fat conquered slut. As she lay on the floor slowly recovering, Big Ed said, "Piggy, I think you forgot something didn't you?"

She rolled onto her back and the men looked at the cum dripping from her holes. She looked up at her master and his friends and then realized that she was not yet finished. She slowly got to her knees and began cleaning their cocks with her mouth. Frank, Tim and Butch all looked at Big Ed in admiration for having trained the black slut so quickly.

When their cocks had been cleaned, the men returned to the table to play a few more hands leaving the fat slut lying naked on the floor. She lay there for a few minutes before getting up and walking to the refrigerator and grabbing the men fresh beers. She stayed naked for the remainder of the evening and let the men's hands roam over her chubby body at will. Kayla knew that she should never stop a white man from doing anything to her. She enjoyed their hands on her body as much as they did.

At the end of the evening, the men all praised Big Ed and clapped him on the back on their way to the door. "Great job, Ed." Butch remarked. "Can you get the black pig back next month?" Frank asked. "I'll fuck her fat black ass anytime, buddy," said Tim. Kayla smiled at their comments as Ed turned back to the kitchen after letting them out.

"Well," he said. "What did you think, my little piggy?"

She walked to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. 'I had a great time, master. Can we do it again?"

"Are you sure about that, slut?"

"Oh yes, master. I'll do anything for you. You own my big black pig ass, suh."

Ed smacked her ass and said, "Clean this mess up and then take a shower and come to bed. I'm going to let you eat my ass and suck my cock before you go to sleep tonight."

"Yes suh!" She said with a big smile on her face as she raced to complete her chores before cleaning up and submitting herself completely to her master.

BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers