Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, please, we can talk about this later. Please save him."

Mike rolled his eyes and sighed. Then, he quickly hopped over the side of the boat into the water. Seconds later, he dragged Chad's limp body onto the landing at the back of the ship. Mike placed him on his side, so the water could purge from his body. Eventually, air refilled Chad's lungs as he began to cough and spit up water. Kayla knelt down next to them, "Chad, are you alright?"

"Kayla, he just tried to assault you, and you're asking him if he's alright?" Mike asked incredulously.

Kayla glared at her brother. "Go home, Mike!" she yelled. "I'll take it from here."

Mike's mouth dropped open. "You can't be serious? I'm not leaving you alone with this creep."

"Go!" Kayla yelled again, pointing a finger toward the dock.

Chad rubbed the back of his head, "What happened?"

Mike clenched his teeth, seething in anger. First, he looked down at the surfer wannabe. Then, grabbing Chad's ear, he twisted it slightly, causing Chad to wince. "Listen to me fucker; if you ever touch my sister again, I'll end you."

Kayla smacked her brother in the arm. "Mike! Let him go, and please leave."

Mike shook his head, unable to comprehend why his sister was angry with him. All he was doing, as he had done his whole life, was protecting her. Finally, he got up and stormed off the boat.

As Kayla helped Chad into a seat, Meredith returned from her task.

"What the hell happened?"

Kayla whirled around at her friend's voice. "I'll tell you later. Can you grab the med kit?"

Kayla cleaned the cut on the back of Chad's head while Meredith finished cleaning up the boat.

Chad winced when Kayla applied an anti-bacterial ointment to his scalp.

"Kayla, I'm sorry...."

Kayla smacked Chad with an open palm across his face. "Save it, asshole." She quickly grabbed his balls with one hand squeezing tightly, glaring at him. "If I ever hear of you doing this to another girl. I swear, my sorority sisters and I will make your life a miserable hell. Do you understand?"

"Huh, I didn't do...ouch..ouch..ouch."

Kayla squeezed his testicles tighter. "I'm sorry. What did you say?"

Chad's face was fixed in pain. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Can you please stop hurting me?"

Kayla squeezed tighter just before releasing her grasp. She stood up, looking down, seeing how pathetic Chad looked. "You can leave," she told him sternly.

Chad quickly got up, grabbed his gear, and moved as fast as he could off the boat.

Meredith laughed after watching the interaction. "Remind me never to get on your bad side. I've never seen you like that before. Now tell me what the hell happened."

Kayla was still fuming. She filled in Meredith on the whole situation while they returned to the apartment. She was pissed at everything and everybody.

When they entered the apartment, Mike was there waiting.

"Kayla, are you okay? Look, I'm sorry, but that..."

Kayla brushed past her brother. "I'm not in the mood to talk, Mike."

Mike sighed in exasperation. "Why are you mad at me? I was just protecting you."

Kayla spun around. "I had it under control, Mike. I don't need you protecting me all the time. I'm an adult. I can take care of myself," she screamed.

Mike tried to grab her arm, but she pulled it free. Then, Kayla stormed into the bedroom she supposedly shared with Meredith and slammed the door.

Mike stood outside the bedroom. "Kayla, please talk to me. This is ridiculous. I'm your brother. I'll always protect you, and if that's a crime, then I guess I'm guilty."

"Go away, Mike. I need to be alone!" She yelled through the closed door.

Mike turned around, noticing Meredith standing there with her mouth open. She had never seen them have an argument, not even a disagreement. "Meredith, can you please talk to her?" Mike pleaded.

Meredith hugged Mike. "I will, but I think you should leave her alone until things settle down."

Mike sighed, his shoulders slumped. Then, without saying a word, he walked out of the apartment.

It took a while for Kayla to calm down. Meredith tried talking it out with her, but Kayla rebuffed her friend wanting to be alone. Finally, after a bit, she tried to understand why she was so upset. Was she upset with Mike for always trying to protect her when she knew she could care for herself? Was she upset with Chad for being a creep instead of her friend? Or was she upset with herself for dismissing Mike when he tried to tell her what kind of guy Chad really was? Or was it the frustration of being in hopeless love with her brother and having to keep it a secret? Perhaps it was all of the above, and the stress of their secret love affair was beginning to take its toll.

Mike had protected her their whole life. There were several incidents when they grew up when he swooped in and made the bullies disappear. Some of them even apologized because of her brother. He once told her that their Dad made him promise to always love and protect her. It would seem that Mike took his oath to heart, never failing. Although, Kayla was pretty sure that their Dad didn't expect Mike to love her in the way that they did now. Heck, even when they were sleeping, he unconsciously protected her. They usually slept in a spoon position, with Mike practically covering her with his body or holding her tight if they moved during the night.

Kayla realized that she had overreacted and now needed to fix it.

The hours wore on, and it was getting late. Kayla tried calling and texting Mike several times, but there was no answer. Eventually, she got ready for bed, wearing a white v-neck tank top that exposed her midriff and laced pink panties. Kayla decided to wait and do some homework in Mike's bedroom, but in reality, she stared at her book, worrying about her brother. She should have just talked to him that morning, and the whole incident would have been behind them.

A cool breeze whipped through the bedroom, making Kayla's nipples harden under the thin material. A commotion of noise followed the wind gust. Kayla focused on the voices. It sounded like it was right outside the apartment. Seconds later, there was a thump at the front door. She whisked the covers off and headed towards the living room. Kayla stopped in the bedroom doorway, watching the front entrance.

The door handle turned from side to side before opening. Mike stumbled through, barely catching his balance. A chorus of laughter echoed through the entrance into the apartment.

Mike wobbled back and forth, holding onto the door. He put a finger to his lips. "Ssssshhh," he commanded to the unseen voices. "You're going to wake everyone up." His words were severely slurred.

"You okay, O'Neill, or do we have to tuck you in?" More laughter flowed through the open door.

"Sssshhh, ssshh. I'll see you guys tomorrow," Mike responded while he tried to gently close the door. As it was about to shut, Mike slipped, slamming the door closed as his body collided with it.

Kayla folded her arms under her breasts as she watched her inebriated brother. She wondered if this was what she looked like when she came here drunk off her ass during freshmen year?

Hearing the loud sound, Meredith burst out of her bedroom. She looked at Mike before realizing Kayla was watching.

"Looks like he had a good time tonight," Meredith said to Kayla with a giggle.

Kayla smirked. "Can you give us a moment?"

Meredith smiled. "Sure thing, Sweetie. Be nice," she added while closing her bedroom door.

Mike finally steadied himself, using the door to lean on while he turned around. His eyes focused, finally noticing Kayla standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble now," Mike blurted out. He pushed off the door, regaining his balance but swayed while he stood.

"Where were you?" Kayla inquired.

Mike took a step forward. "I was drinking," he told her proudly.

Kayla chuckled. "I can see that. So what were you drinking?"

"Beer!" he blurted out. "Beer's good. Foamy. Comforting. And I had some shots! SHOTS!" he told her like a proud child as he laughed.

Kayla snorted, containing her laughter. God, he's so cute, she thought. "I tried to reach you."

Mike's face scrunched while he pulled his phone from his back pocket. His eyes squinted, trying to focus. "So you did," he responded as a matter of fact while a goofy grin spread over his face.

Kayla moved towards him. "I was worried about you."

Mike looked her up and down, staring at her nipples poking through her shirt. "You know what?"

"What?"

Mike's face distorted while he tried to come up with the right words in his sluggish brain. "You're sexy as fuck, and your tits...your tits are amazing." He put his right hand on the couch to steady himself.

Kayla stifled a laugh. "Thank you." She grabbed her breasts, pushing them together, massaging them. "You mean these tits?"

Mike licked his lips. "Oh god yeah," he slurred. "And your ass is unbelievable."

Kayla turned around, pulling up on her panties, making the material disappear into the crack of her ass. Then, looking over her shoulder, she wiggled her scantily-clad butt at her brother. "You mean this ass?"

"Yes, oh god, yes." He staggered towards his sister until he was before her. "Kayla, I'm sorry..."

Kayla put her finger to his mouth. "Sssshh, it's okay, Mike. I'm the one that's sorry. I don't know why I overreacted. You were right about Chad, and I should have listened to you."

Mike's eyes went wide. "What? Did you just say that I was right and you were wrong?" A huge smile spread across his drunken face as he tried to do a happy dance but almost fell over.

Kayla rolled her eyes as she laughed. "Yes, Mike. That's what I said." She moved closer and circled her arms around his waist, hugging him. Her face lay on his chest while they embraced. "Mmmm, you feel nice," Mike told her as they swayed back and forth.

Kayla released the hug. "You know, you're pretty cute when you're drunk."

Mike frowned. "Cute? Teddy bears are cute. I want to be sexy!" He put his hands up in the air and tried swaying his hips like he was doing a sexy dance. However, in his drunken state, he came off like a grandparent trying to do the Macarena.

Kayla put her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh out loud. "You're right, big brother, you ARE sexy." She grabbed his hand, "Come on, let's go to bed."

"Are we going to have sex?" Mike inquired as his sister led them to the bedroom.

"We'll see," she told him, not wanting to burst his bubble. However, Kayla knew he was in no condition to make love to her and was more likely to pass out once his head hit the pillow, which is exactly what happened.

Kayla managed to get his clothes off and snuggled up to him under the covers. "I love you, Mike," she whispered, kissing him softly on the lips.

Mike's eyes were closed. "Sorry, but I love Kayla," he whispered right before he began snoring.

Kayla smiled, hugging him tight.

-----------

Kayla's eyes fluttered open. Her head lay on Mike's bare broad chest, with her body partially draped over his. She pressed her nose into his side near his armpit and breathed deeply. It was how she started every day when she slept in the same bed with Mike. His scent was intoxicating to her. Kayla savored his musky smell, relishing how it made her feel. Her body tingled at the aroma, and her vagina rapidly moistened. She did it again. It was like taking a hit of a powerful drug you couldn't deny. Her hand roamed over his muscles, feeling the ripples of his body, while she planted tiny kisses on his chest. Kayla moved her hand over his stomach until it reached his hard penis. His "morning wood" never disappointed her. She quickly disappeared under the covers positioning herself between his outstretched legs. Her tongue found his testicles, licking and bathing them while her hand softly stroked his rock-hard shaft. Kayla took each fleshy man orb into her hand, sucking on them gently.

Mike began to moan slightly, and his body shifted a bit allowing Kayla easier access to his balls. She licked up from his taint until she reached the tip of his monster cock. Her tongue swirled around the engorged tip before she pushed her parted lips down his hot shaft.

"Aaaahhh," Mike moaned while still in the comforts of his drunken sleep.

Kayla slid the covers down to see her brother's face. Her head bobbed up and down on his magnificent cock, while she stared at him sleeping.

"Mmmm," he groaned when his sister began massaging his balls while continuing to blow him.

Kayla continued working on her brother's manhood, deep-throating as much of Mike's ten-inch cock as possible. His shaft glistened, coated with Kayla's saliva.

Mike's head lazily turned from side to side. The erotic pleasure from his sister slowly awakened him from his stupor. His chest heaved from his deep breaths. "Aaaahhh," he breathlessly moaned as his eyes cracked open. The pleasant sensation was overwhelming. He peered towards the foot of the bed. Mike sleepily smiled at seeing his sister sucking on his aching member.

Kayla grinned while she jerked his red-hot shaft. "Good morning."

"Aaaaahhh, oh my god. What a way to wake up," he gasped.

Kayla slid up his body. Her face hovered over his. She pressed her lips gently onto his, and Mike eagerly kissed her back. His body was sexually worked up from her manipulations.

"Kayla, I'm sorry about yesterday. I...." She quickly kissed him, cutting off his words.

"It's okay, my love. I know you were just trying to protect me."

Her brother's face scrunched. "My love? That's new."

Kayla kissed him. "It just came out. Do you like it?"

Mike caressed her face with his hand, and said, "I love it," then kissed her. "I will always be your brother first. This means I'll always care about you and never want to see you get hurt."

Kayla kissed him. "I know. I'm sorry I overreacted." She reached between Mike's legs. Grabbing his cock, she positioned it at her drenched entrance, slightly pushing down on it. "Just relax. Let me make you feel good."

Kayla thrust her hips down, letting Mike's enormous manhood slowly fill her up. When he was all the way in, she collapsed onto his chest, taking deep breaths as her body got used to the powerful sensation. It was a feeling that always put Kayla on the verge of orgasm.

Mike wrapped his arms around her as she slowly moved her hips up and down. Kayla kept her face pressed into his chest, enjoying the feeling of being held tightly while she plunged her wanton pussy onto her brother's slick cock. As her orgasm neared, Kayla rose up and kissed him forcibly. "Mmmmppff," she moaned into his mouth as the climax erupted deep inside her. Mike's hands roamed down her back, grabbing her ass while her body shuddered.

Kayla kept up a slow and steady pace of rocking her hips. She wanted to make love to Mike for as long as possible. She stared into his green eyes, kissing his tender lips now and again. Kayla could feel the beat of his quickened heart against her sweat-covered breasts.

"I love you so much, Mike."

Mike stared back into her lust-filled emerald eyes. "If I knew fighting with you was going to make you fuck me like this, I would have done it months ago," he told her with a grin.

Kayla smiled, biting her lower lip. "Aaaaahhh," she moaned from deep within her chest as her hips picked up the pace.

Mike's hands and mouth went to her heaving breasts, sucking, massaging, and loving them.

"Hhmmm, yes, suck my tits, big brother."

Mike loved her new nickname for him. But, for some reason, every time she called him "Big Brother" while they were having sex, it made him even more excited. Unable to lie there while his sister slowly fucked him, Mike thrust his hips up as he continued sucking on her firm breasts.

"Oh shit," Kayla responded when Mike's dick began thrusting upwards. "Uuuhhh feels so good. Do you want to cum, my love?"

"Mmmm, hmmm," his groans were muffled since his mouth continued sucking on her tits.

Kayla placed her hands on his chest, dislodging his mouth from her breast. Her hips bounced up and down frantically, driving her gushing pussy down his aching cock and into his groin.

Mike's eyes closed, and his back arched. "I'm going to cum."

Kayla slammed her hips down with force again and again. "Cum in me!"

They climaxed together, with Kayla collapsing onto Mike's chest. He wrapped his powerful arms around her pulling her as tight as possible. Mike continued thrusting his hips upward while his cock shot loads and loads of cum deep into his sister. As their orgasms subsided, they lay gasping for air, merged together as one.

"Mmmm, oh my god, that was amazing," Kayla breathlessly told Mike. Her face was still planted on his chest.

Mike kissed the top of Kayla's head. "I'll say. I guess this was our first fight and makeup sex?"

Kayla moved her head to look at her brother, resting her chin on his sternum. "Well, definitely the makeup sex, but I think our first fight was when we were five, and you stole my Barbie," she reminded him with a grin.

Mike chuckled. "I can't believe you remember that?"

Kayla kissed him. "I remember everything when it comes to you."

Their lips locked together, exploring while their tongues connected. Mike's hands caressed Kayla's back and ass while his cock was still embedded deep inside her, hardened.

With a glimmer in his eye he said, "Ready for round two?"

Kayla's smile widened. "I love round twos."

Mike rolled them over, remaining inside his sister. They lay on their sides facing each other, kissing, as Mike began to stroke in and out of her. As was usual, he was able to go even longer than the first time while Kayla reveled in the multiple orgasms that her brother's magnificent cock gave her. Kayla could tell he was getting close by how quickly he thrust into her. "Aaaahhh," she moaned. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste you," she cooed.

Mike picked up speed before pulling out. Kayla quickly slid down the bed, plunging her mouth around his burning shaft. Mike grabbed the back of her head as he unloaded his hot cum down her throat. She pumped his shaft and massaged his cum-filled balls, attempting to get every last drop of his seed.

Luckily for the sibling lovers, it was Saturday morning with no classes to attend. They cuddled and slept for the remainder of the morning, happy that their love was not broken but instead stronger than ever.

----------

The rest of the fall semester proceeded along. Thanks to Meredith's friends-with-benefits relationship with Raniel and Reggie Mosley, she secured kick-ass tickets for all of Coastal's football games. As a result, Meredith, Kayla, and Mike regularly sat at or near the fifty-yard line for all of the home games.

Kayla did a fantastic job with this year's pledge class. Unfortunately, the new recruits did not complete the scavenger hunt, missing out on the ten-inch dick picture. However, their punishment was joyous, having to do shots with the rest of the sisters. Their final assignment was also more positive, as Kayla decided to have the new girls do some good instead of being asked to whore themselves out. The new pledges made two trips to help and speak with women in need. The first was to a home for abused women, where the pledges fed them and helped them get jobs that could get their lives back in order. The women who lived in the house had nowhere else to go, and without the support, they would likely end up on the street or, worse, end up back in their abusive situation.

The second outing was to a school for girls with learning disabilities. These girls were not mentally handicapped but just had difficulties understanding and comprehension. In the old days, girls like this would have been labeled stupid and most likely would have dropped out of school. This eventually would lead them into abusive relationships and end up in the home where they already tried to help.