Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla thought it would be a good way for the sorority to do some good and show the sisters what life could be like if they'd grown up differently. All of the HONS supported Kayla's decisions except for Millie and the "Lenes," which some of the sisters started calling Millie's minions, Darlene and Charlene.

During the pledge's induction party, the night before everyone left for Thanksgiving break, Kayla, Meredith, Chrissy Lin, Naomi Juma, and Francesca Reyes were hanging out at the sorority bar, having some fun. The five girls had grown even closer during the first part of their sophomore year.

"Great job, Kayla," Chrissy said, raising her Mimosa for a celebratory toast. All the ladies clinked their glasses together.

"And you too, Meredith," Naomi added. "This party is awesome, Social Chairwoman."

"Yeah, I've heard a lot of buzz around campus about our parties this year and how well our pledges did," Francesca chimed in. "You two should think about running for leadership roles in the sorority next year."

Kayla scrunched her nose. "Really?"

Meredith shook her head. "Nah, I like being the party chairwoman, more fun and less pressure. But Sweetie, you should definitely run for President," she said, gesturing at Kayla.

"What? No way. I'd never win." Kayla took a big gulp of her delicious drink.

"I've done the math, Kayla," Naomi countered. "Millie is the only person who will run, and you would crush her easily. Besides, do you really want Millie as our President?"

Kayla glanced across the room, spying Millie chatting with a few sisters. God, she hated that smug, dour face, Kayla thought. "Well, we can talk about it later." She raised her glass. "Here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving."

---------

Mike and Kayla used to love the holiday season, especially Thanksgiving. Now the holiday season meant they needed to head home, and a few days later, they were off to their Aunts. No more sleeping together, and definitely no more sex unless a miracle left them alone.

Kayla quickly crawled into her cousin Aubrey's bed dressed in a t-shirt and tiny pajama shorts, ready to sleep. The temperature in the house was a bit chilly, making Kayla pull the comforter to her neck. The close cousins regularly shared a bed when visiting during the holidays. For Kayla, it was better than sleeping alone, although she usually slept in the nude, nestled in her brother's arms. She quickly thought about Mike and felt sorry for him sleeping on an air mattress in their other cousin David's room. Her nipples hardened at the thought of his strong hands roaming over her body.

"I'm so glad you're here, Kayla. It's a bummer we don't get to see each other more often," Aubrey told her, snapping Kayla back into the moment. Aubrey moved closer to her cousin. "Do you mind if I snuggle with you? Dad always keeps the house so cold."

"Yeah, no problem," Kayla responded as her cousin wrapped an arm over her stomach. "It is chilly in here."

"You have no idea. Whenever I'm home, I swear my nipples are hard the entire time."

Kayla laughed, and the two young women talked about various subjects, especially how things were going in their prospective schools.

"Kayla, can I ask you a personal question?" Aubrey asked while she hugged Kayla tighter.

"Sure."

"Does Mike ever look at you, well, I guess the word would be strange?"

Kayla wondered where this was going? Had she and Mike screwed up, and Aubrey knows about them? "What do you mean?" she countered, trying to act clueless.

Aubrey propped her head on her hand. "Well, whenever I'm home, and David is home. I think I catch him checking me out."

"Really? What does he do?" Kayla definitely was interested in where this was going.

"Well, like I said, when I'm home, my nipples are always hard, so they stand out when I wear thinner shirts or bikinis. And I've noticed that David stares at my chest a lot. I've also caught him looking at my ass when I've bent over. Does Mike ever do that with you?"

Kayla's nipples were now harder than pebbles while the images of Aubrey's conversation invaded her mind. She could feel her vagina moisten while thinking of her own brother and the wicked things they had done.

"Well, I'm sure he has from time to time. They're boys Aubrey, it's what they do. How does it make you feel? Have you ever talked to David about it?"

Aubrey giggled, her face turning a shade of red, "Oh god, I don't think I could. I'd be too embarrassed." She rested her face on Kayla's right breast, hugging her visiting family member tighter. "But, I will admit that sometimes I like it."

The feeling of Aubrey's body pressed into her, and the stimulating conversation had Kayla worked up. "Well, I would suggest going to his room one night and discussing it." Kayla figured she would push her younger cousin in the direction she chose with Mike.

"Is that what you do with Mike?" Aubrey inquired. "I mean, I can tell there's something different about your relationship."

Kayla's heart quickened. "What do you mean?"

"Well, since last year, I've noticed that you two act differently with each other than in the past."

Kayla tried to remain calm. "Well, that's probably true, but we do go to the same school and live together. So, yes, we are closer than we might have been in the past." Which was an understatement of just how close they had become. Kayla immediately thought of her brother, and already being worked up, she couldn't help but think of him nude, fucking her. Warmness from her thoughts and Aubrey's body pressed into her, coursed through her body.

Kayla faked a yawn, trying to change the conversation. "I'm tired. It's time for some sleep."

Aubrey yawned in response. "Yeah, me too. Alexa lights off."

The room darkened. Aubrey was asleep in seconds while Kayla lay wide awake. It was going to be a long night, Kayla thought.

A few hours later, Kayla's eyes opened. Aubrey had rolled onto her side, facing away from her. Whatever little sleep she managed to get had been extremely light. Her body still tingled from her erotic thoughts and the conversation with her cousin.

Kayla gently got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. She knew all the booze from the previous night was probably just sitting on the counter. Her remedy for the lack of sleep was a couple of shots, and hopefully that would relax her.

The cold crisp air gave her goosebumps as her bare feet hit the chilly kitchen floor. She found a bottle of vodka and took a long pull from the clear bottle.

"So, this is what you do late at night?" a hushed voice said behind her.

Kayla whirled around, startled. "Mike!" Her brother stood in the doorway wearing a t-shirt and boxer briefs. "What are you doing up?"

Mike moved closer to his sister. "I was thirsty. What are you doing?" gesturing at the vodka bottle in her hand.

Kayla caught Mike up on her evening and her inability to fall asleep.

"So your solution is to get drunk?"

Kayla shrugged; putting the bottle down, she moved closer to Mike. "Well, it was, but since you're here, I think I have a different idea." Her hand went to the back of her brother's head, pulling him in for a kiss. Mike's arms circled around her, holding her tight while their mouths hungrily moved together.

"We could get caught," Mike gasped between kisses but couldn't stop the intimate encounter.

She looked into his beautiful green eyes, "Everyone's asleep. We can make it a quickie." Kayla turned around, pushing her pajama shorts and panties to her ankles, then wiggled her bare ass at her sibling.

Mike stared at his sister's amazing round ass, unsure what to do. He needed her just as badly as she needed him. But his cautious nature always prevented him from just living in the moment.

Kayla leaned over the kitchen counter, pushing her ass towards him. She glanced at Mike over her shoulder. "Mike? Stop thinking and just take me," she pleaded.

It had been almost a week since they had last made love, and Mike didn't resist long. His hands roamed his sister's butt before his fingers found her moist slit. "God, you're so wet," he told her while pushing his briefs to the ground.

Kayla giggled. "I'm always wet when thinking about you."

Mike grabbed his long hard cock rubbing the tip up and down Kayla's pussy, coating it in her juices. Then he pushed in, entering her with ease.

"Oh god, yes! This is what I needed," Kayla cried.

Mike grabbed her hips with both hands and began thrusting in and out of her overheated muff. Kayla grabbed the counter's edge to steady herself as her brother started pounding into her.

"Yes, yes," Kayla moaned. "Fuck me harder," she begged.

Mike slammed into her while Kayla covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her moans. The sound of a creak made him stop in mid-thrust.

"Did you hear that?" he asked.

Kayla was losing her mind. Her body was tingling and on the verge of climax when Mike stopped. She needed to release her pent-up sexual energy, and nothing else mattered. "What? I didn't hear anything," she groaned while pushing her butt back and forth on her brother's slick cock. "Please, Mike, I'm so close."

Mike listened for a second. Hearing nothing, he went back to slamming into his sister's juicy pussy. Within seconds she was writhing on his rock-hard shaft. He reached underneath; one hand went to one of her swaying breasts while the other found her hot nub. He massaged her boob, pinching at her hard nipple as he slammed his hips into her gorgeous backside. His other hand moved in a circular motion over her clit, sending Kayla over the edge.

"Aaaahhh, I'm cumming," she moaned into her hand, muffling her orgasmic cries.

Mike didn't let up. Once she started to cum, he repositioned his hands back to her hips and plowed into her harder than before. Seconds later, it was his turn for release. Knowing her like he did, Mike knew where she wanted him to cum. He pulled out of her. Kayla quickly spun around, dropping to her knees. She grabbed his enormous cock, stuffing a good portion into her mouth. One hand massaged his balls while the other pumped his slick shaft. Mike erupted in her mouth, cumming as hard as he had ever cum before, the unexpected tryst making this round of sexual escapades more erotic than ever.

Kayla gulped down all of her brother's hot cum, licking his shrinking cock clean. "That big brother was amazing," she told him while still on her knees.

Mike smiled. "I'll say. Think you can go to sleep now?"

Kayla stood up, pulling her panties and shorts back into place. "Oh yeah!" She kissed him on the cheek. "Good night, Mike."

She quietly entered Aubrey's bedroom. Her cousin looked to be soundly asleep. Kayla eased into bed, taking a deep breath, glad to have gone unnoticed. Aubrey immediately shifted and once again snuggled up to her with her arm draped over her stomach. Seconds later, Kayla drifted off into a deep sleep, and as soon as she began snoring slightly, Aubrey's eyes opened, and a smile spread across her lips.

----------

Four weeks later, it was time for the O'Neills to be the hosts. It was Christmas Eve, and the O'Neill Christmas Party was in full swing. The Wingates were considered honorary family members and always attended the grand affair. The young people congregated downstairs in the living room area that Kayla and Mike shared. Kayla loved this time of year when everyone she cared for the most could be together. She, Aubrey, and Meredith hung out on one of the couches sipping her mom's famous champagne punch while Mike, David, and Billy played darts drinking beer. Although they were all under the drinking age, except for Billy, the parents allowed it on this special holiday event.

As the evening wore on and the glasses of punch smoothly went down, the girls started to get a little tipsy. The giggling increased, as did the volume of their voices. After a while, Kayla noticed her cousin Aubrey continuing to sneak looks at the boys. At first, she thought Aubrey was checking Billy out since she only saw him once a year. However, as the evening wore on and different configurations of the young people gathered and separated, she realized Aubrey was staring at David, her brother. Of course, the fog created by the bubbly champagne kept the connecting thoughts of recognizing what was happening.

Later that night Kayla and Aubrey snuggled in Kayla's bed, ready to go to sleep, and it was now David's turn to sleep on an air mattress in Mike's room. Kayla quickly went to sleep due to the alcohol and the feeling of being held by Aubrey. She woke up in the middle of the night needing to go to the bathroom. Kayla reached over, but Aubrey was gone. After using the downstairs bathroom, she headed up the stairs to locate her cousin. Kayla hoped Aubrey hadn't gotten sick in the middle of the night from the champagne consumption. As she neared the top of the stairs, Kayla could hear voices from the living room. She quietly moved through the house, peering around the corner. Her mouth dropped open.

Her cousin David, with his underwear around his ankles, stood in the middle of the living room. Kneeling in front of him was Aubrey, who had David's cock in her mouth while her hand jerked him off.

'Oh my god,' Kayla thought. 'I was right.' Kayla thought there was a possibility that something might happen if Aubrey listened to her about talking with David about ogling her. However, she never imagined in four short weeks that, they would be like her and Mike.

"Oh, Aubrey, your mouth feels so good," David groaned.

Aubrey slid her lips up and down her brother's glistening cock. "I bet my pussy feels even better. Sit down," she commanded.

David sat down on the couch as Aubrey whisked off her panties and straddled his lap. Seconds later, she bounced up and down on her brother's stiff shaft while their cousin observed from the shadows.

Kayla was turned on immediately, watching her incestuous cousins go at it. Her hand snaked underneath her panties, rubbing her rapidly-moistening slit furiously. It didn't take long for her to climax, and luckily she did before her cousins finished. Quietly she crept back to her room with dozens of questions and thoughts running through her head.

Should she confront Aubrey like Meredith had to her? Or should she let it go and let them keep their affair a secret? Kayla lay in her bed staring at the ceiling when she heard the bedroom door open. Quickly she closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. The bed shifted as Aubrey eased under the covers. Kayla decided to let it go, but her cousin had other ideas.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

Kayla's eyes popped open. Aubrey's face hovered over hers, staring down.

"Aubrey!"

Aubrey smiled. "I know you saw us. I caught a glimpse of you in the mirror after you finished with your orgasm. I figured I owed you one after seeing you and Mike at my house during Thanksgiving."

Kayla's eyes went wide as she shot upright in bed. "What?" she stammered in disbelief.

"It's okay, Kayla. I promise I won't tell if you don't. I mean, it's because of you that David and I just did what we did."

"Me?"

"Yeah. After I saw you and Mike, which by the way, was incredibly hot. I went the night after you left to talk to David."

Kayla's head spun, but there was no way to deny anything. "And I'm guessing that went differently than you expected?"

Aubrey smiled wide as she explained what happened next. "Oh yeah. First, I caught him masturbating with a pair of my silk panties wrapped around that big dick of his. Now, I know from observation that he isn't nearly as big as Mike, but to me, he's enormous. So then, after we talked for a couple of hours, we masturbated together, and things kept progressing from there."

'Holy crap!' Kayla thought. 'It is so eerily similar to how Mike and I started. Maybe there's something in the family genes making brother and sister crave each other?'

"Kayla?"

Kayla snapped out of her internal dialogue, and focused on her cousin. "Sorry, Aubrey, I was just thinking how similar your story was to mine."

The close cousins stayed up most of the night, sharing their incestuous experiences. As it turned out, Aubrey and David's relationship fell somewhere between Meredith's and Billy's and hers with her brother. It wasn't pure lust, and it wasn't pure love, just a pleasurable medium. They agreed to never tell anyone and help each other as much as possible. Which started with the sleeping arrangements for the rest of the young cousins' stay. On the proceeding nights, Mike and Aubrey switched rooms after they knew the parents had gone to bed. Since it was the joyous holiday season, there was lots of drinking and eating, which usually made the moms and dads pass out early. In the morning, they woke up before the rest of the house and switched back to their regular beds.

Kayla and Mike cuddled in her bed after they had both just come. She lay on Mike's heaving chest while she caught her breath.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful," she breathlessly told her brother.

"I'll say," Mike replied.

Kayla's fingers played with his chest hair. "Mike, can I ask a favor?"

Mike kissed the top of her head. "Sure, Sweetie, what can I do for you?"

She propped her chin on his chest, allowing her to stare at his face. "Well, you know I thought it was incredibly hot that we had sex in our aunt's kitchen on Thanksgiving."

Mike kissed her lips. "Yes, it was amazing. Although, I still think we could have gotten caught."

Kayla sighed. "Yes, I know you do. But I loved it because it was spontaneous. Sometimes, I wish you lived a little more in the moment and just, well, take me.

"Take you? Take you where?"

Kayla chuckled. "You know, take me. Grab me. Bend me over, shove that beautiful big dick in me, and ravage me."

Mike's brow scrunched. "You want me to do that to you? Just not say anything and have my way with you?"

Kayla smiled at her brother seductively while she nodded her head.

"Oh? I mean, I never thought about doing that. I love you, Kayla, and I'd never wanted to force myself on you."

She kissed him this time. "I know. But I'm telling you that it's okay. I want you to be impulsive sometimes and not so calculating." She kissed him again, "Can you do that for me?"

Mike nodded. "I'll try, I promise."

"Good. Now, is there anything that you would like me to do? Please be honest with me."

Mike looked away, unsure if he should say what he was thinking.

Kayla turned his head back, so he had to look at her. "Tell me, please."

He took a deep breath. "Anal," he blurted out.

Kayla's eyes went wide. The word actually shocked her that it came out of Mike's mouth. "What?"

"Would you like to try anal? I mean, we've done lots of sexual things with each other, and I've heard some of the guys talking about it. So, I thought we could try it."

Kayla thought for a bit since it was something she didn't expect from her tentative brother. "Um..."

Mike frowned. "You don't want to do it. It's okay, I just..."

"No, no, I didn't say that. You just caught me by surprise. It's just that, well, big brother, and in this case, I do mean BIG. Your dick is really, really big, and well, putting that up my ass is kind of a big deal. Sorry for using big so much," Kayla giggled at the end.

Mike chuckled along with his sister. "I completely understand. Forget I mentioned it."

Kayla smacked his chest. "I didn't say no. Don't give up so easily. Let me think about it, and maybe you can help me work my way up to handle the big guy," she told him with a seductive grin.

They held each other tight as the siblings drifted off to sleep.

-----------

Like most holiday seasons, they came and went quickly. Finally, everyone was back at school, ready for the spring semester. Over the past few months, Mike steadily improved on the swim team. Since the sudden departure of Todd Blackman, the team never replaced the disgraced captain. However, after the first few meets of the year. Mike stood out from the rest of his teammates and was unanimously named team captain. He not only steadily improved every meet, but he was also a fantastic teammate who helped others to succeed. It was the first time in school history that a sophomore had been bestowed the honor.