Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith toggled the vial in her hand. "This stuff isn't dangerous is it? I mean I hate Millie but I don't want anything bad to happen to her."

Antonia shook her head. "No, it's not dangerous. It won't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. The spray will just make it impossible for her to control her desires."

--------

Meredith figured she was at a safe distance, watching the ten football players pass around the "Birthday" gift as they sprayed a dose onto their rock-hard bodies. She pulled out her phone and began recording.

Millie wasn't really paying attention to what was going on. Instead, the sight of ripped abs and bulging biceps had kept her preoccupied. Then, as the smell from the ten doses began to fill her lungs, she began to slightly sway.

"Is it getting warm in here?" Millie breathlessly asked one of the players. Her nipples began to harden, noticeably stretching the thin material of her blouse.

One of the guys laughed. "From the looks of it, you seem to be chilly." The room erupted in laughter, including Millie, who cupped her breasts while her fingers pinched at her swollen nubs.

"Ooohh," she moaned. Millie blinked a few times as her tongue continuously moistened her lips. Her hands went to Reggie's chest, gliding over his firm muscles. "Um, your chest feels so hard." Millie gasped as she began to sweat.

Reggie looked down at her. "That's not the only thing that's hard."

Millie glanced down at the towel wrapped around his abdomen and the covered thing poking into her. She bit her lower lip while her hands unwrapped the white towel, letting it fall to the ground.

Reggie's raging hard-on bobbed up and down once it was released. Instinctively, Millie grabbed it with both hands, tugging on the ebony monster. She looked up at the massive football player with wanton eyes. "I need to suck this beautiful dick," she exclaimed, falling to her knees. Her mouth quickly engulfed the rock-hard cock. While Millie was busy sucking Reggie. The other guys formed a circle leaving Millicent Tiffany Garnett the center of attention.

One by one, Millie unwrapped the towels of each player before taking them into her mouth. Soon, she continuously spun inside the circle of herculean men blowing each of them with furor.

After getting all the player's cocks wet and hard, Millie stood up quickly, stripping out of her clothes. "I need to be fucked," she begged. Raniel moved behind her, bending Millie at the waist. Her mouth took in Raniels' brother, Reggie, while Raniel pushed his massive cock into her tight dripping pussy. Millie was so wet that she easily took every inch of Raniel's thick black member.

While the brothers had Millie quivering on their sex spit, she reached out and began to jerk off two other players with her free hands. The ten guys rotated in and out, but Millie kept fucking, sucking, and jerking like her life depended on it.

"Aaahh, I'm cumming," she wailed while one of the players kept ramming into her. The effects of the "cologne" began to diminish as Millie's orgasm coursed through her body. "Oh my god, what's come over me?"

But as the pungent aroma quickly filled her lungs again, the pure lust and desire immediately returned. "Mmmm, yes, keep fucking me," she commanded.

The guys moved Millie to a new position where they easily held her prone midair while taking turns ramming into her. It was like a floating missionary position.

Millie melded into their powerful arms while her hungry pussy begged for more. "Oh god, please don't stop fucking me," she cried. "I need more cock," she pleaded.

The guys taking that as a challenge, decided to up the ante. Meredith watched and recorded from afar as they moved Millie into position. She fondly remembered her extreme sexual night with the Mosley brothers and when it happened to her.

Raniel lay prone on the ground, and Millie quickly lowered her heated vagina onto his massive shaft. Another player shoved his cock into her mouth, and her hands reached out, fondling two more rigid dicks. Finally, Reggie knelt behind her, slowly pushing the head of his cock into her ass. "Oh, I've never done anal before," Millie exclaimed, slightly nervous. But, within minutes, Millie was servicing five guys.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass," Millie pleaded. "Oh my god, I'm cumming so hard."

The players continued rotating except for Raniel, who got trapped deep in Millie's pussy and pinned on the ground. The guys continued fucking her ass and getting blowjobs while making sure they didn't cum just yet.

Every time Millie climaxed, she would momentarily snap out of the aroma-induced lust, only to succumb to its effects immediately. Never once did she say stop; instead, she just kept asking for more.

"I need another cock in my ass!" she screamed, as the delay in the guys rotating around left her unfulfilled.

It was approaching an hour and a half after the gangbang had started. Meredith gave the nod to Raniel and Reggie that it was time to end the spectacle. They had Millie lie on her back while Raniel entered her in the missionary position. The others positioned themselves near her head so she could blow or jerk them off. Soon, the players finally climaxed.

Rope after rope of cum, blasted out of their hard dicks onto Millie's body and face. She, in turn, began to quiver and shake with her orgasm while the guys covered her in their salty semen. When they were done, Millie lay covered in cum from head to pussy.

Millie licked her lips, tasting the pearl jam. She breathed heavily after the continuous climaxes and heightened sexual desire. As the fog lifted from her brain, reality set in.

"What the hell did I just do?" Millie's hand went to rub her head but was soon covered in jizz. Meredith moved closer. "You guys should shower and get cleaned up. I'll take care of her."

The guys left the locker room, leaving Meredith and Millie alone.

"I don't know what came over me..." Millie stated, looking up blankly at Meredith.

Meredith laughed. "Well, from the looks of it: ten football players. But, I must say, Millie, you sure know how to enjoy a gangbang. I'm impressed."

"You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you, Meredith?"

"Tell anyone? No, I'm not going to tell anyone." Meredith flipped her phone around and pressed play. "I'm going to show everyone," she said with a chuckle. "Maybe I'll send it to your mom?"

Millie gasped, watching the video of her sexual deeds. "You wouldn't? I thought you wanted to be friends?"

A wide grin spread across Meredith's face. "Well, that's up to you, Millie. I'll promise to never show anyone this video if you do the same about your video of Kayla and Mike. I believe they call it mutually assured destruction."

Millie lowered her head, staring at the floor, cum dripping from her chin and hitting her breast. "What about me being President?"

Meredith laughed. "That will be up to the sisters to decide. If Kayla wants to run, she will, and you'll need to accept the results no matter which way it falls. What do you say?"

Millie slowly nodded her head. "Okay."

"Good." Meredith stood over Millie. "Let's get you clean up," she said, helping Millie off the floor. "God, I don't think I've ever seen so much cum." She wiped her hands on a towel after touching Millie. Meredith led her toward the showers. "You guys need to leave," Meredith told the players, who relished the sexual experience while they showered. They quickly left the area; Raniel gave Meredith a wink as they went.

Meredith helped the defeated sorority sister clean up and get dressed. Then they headed towards the party that the other sisters had been at for hours.

"I will say that I did enjoy fucking all those guys," Millie confessed on their walk. "I feel different after cumming so many times."

Meredith put an arm around Millie's shoulders. "You know Millie, there might be some hope for you after all."

--------

A week or so later, the Eta Theta Pi elections were held. Kayla easily won the presidential race, and Meredith won by default since she ran unopposed.

Kayla and Mike sat on the couch in their apartment, having a toast.

"Congratulations, Madame President," Mike exclaimed as they clinked their bottled beer together.

"Thank you, my love. I can't believe all that has happened this year."

"Did Meredith ever tell you why Millie changed her mind about the video?" Mike inquired.

Kayla shook her head. "No, she told me it was best if I didn't know; something about plausible deniability. I think her Political Science class has gone to her head," she said with a chuckle.

Kayla leaned forward, kissing Mike on the lips, before resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you, Mike. Hopefully, next year will be the best ever."

To be continued in Kayla & Mike College Days - Junior Year