Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was again time for the biggest meet of the year against Coastal's archrival: Central. This time the stakes were even higher. Whoever won this meet would finish first in their conference and win the title. The competition's top swimmer had cruised through the year, winning every event he had entered. Mike had his share of victories but, through the course of the competition, also had some agonizing defeats.

The stands were packed from the beginning this year. Kayla organized her sorority, getting all the girls to attend and cheer like crazy. Even Millie and the Lenes showed up to support their school.

As fate would have it, the final event, the 50-meter freestyle, would determine the winner of the meet. It once again went down to the wire.

Mike sat at his locker, staring into the cubbyhole in disbelief. He did it again! This time increasing the amount of time by which he won. It was unbelievable to have all the hard work pay off. His teammates slowly left the locker room and headed for the celebration party. He said he would catch up with them, as he wanted to take in the whole experience and contemplate his victory. When he finally left, Kayla was waiting outside. She threw her arms around him as their lips met.

"Don't worry, no one's around," she told him as they broke the kiss.

Having the love of his life share this incredible feeling made Mike the happiest man on the planet. He spied an empty classroom over his sister's shoulder, and led her in. She wanted him to be more impetuous. So he figured now was the time.

His lips smashed into hers while their tongues circled around each other. Luckily, Kayla was wearing a short loose, hemmed skirt. Mike reached under and dragged his sister's white cotton panties down her legs. His lips went to the nape of her neck while his fingers rubbed her sensitive clit.

"Oh god, yes, Mike," she moaned while caressing the back of his head.

He kissed her hard before spinning her around. Kayla leaned over the teacher's desk as her brother flipped up the back of the skirt. He knelt down, wanting to taste her. His lips and tongue lapped her sensitive nub sending pleasure coursing through her body. Continuing to make things unexpected, Mike dragged his tongue upwards, collecting Kayla's juices until he reached her puckered hole. His tongue swirled around the virgin territory coating it in her nectar. He spread her ass cheeks apart as his mouth licked and sucked her anus.

Kayla giggled at the new sensation while her face rested on the desk. "Ooohh, your tongue feels amazing." After a bit of ass play, he needed to fuck her. Mike pushed his sweatpants down, lining up his aching dick at her dripping pussy. Entering her with ease, his cock was balls deep in seconds, and he had Kayla moaning and cumming on his cock within minutes. While he pounded into her, Mike gently played with her asshole with one of her fingers, beginning the journey towards anal. As his climax neared, he grabbed her hair, pulling on it while he rode her to orgasm.

"Yes, Mike. Fuck me harder," she wailed.

The two sibling lovers were lost in eroticism and jubilation, never noticing the phone in the classroom window belonging to Millicent Tiffany Garnett.

-------------

A few weeks later, it was once again Greek Week. Eta Theta Pi's long dark history of failure was on all the sorority sisters' minds. Capitalizing on last year's improvement, Kayla was voted to lead the team. Her wins in several events the year before had not been forgotten. So, she did what she'd always tried to do, putting each sister in the best situation for victory. Usually, everyone had some form of athletic or particular skill that made them stand out, even if it was just for one event.

The two-day Greek competition was tough, but all the girls had a blast. It came down to the last event, the famed tug-of-war. The HONS were in third place, needing to win their final match for victory. Kayla and Meredith were busy putting together the best ten-woman team when Naomi Juma approached them.

"Hey, Naomi, what's up?" Meredith asked.

Naomi continued to scribble on a piece of paper on her clipboard. "Well, I took the liberty of figuring out the optimum lineup and the order we should be in." Naomi went on to explain her thinking taking into account all the variables, height, weight, strength, flexibility, and the so-called X factor.

"What's the X factor?" Kayla inquired.

Naomi made a few more notes. "The will to win," she told them. "Some people have it, and some don't." She handed them the piece of paper with her lineup.

The two friends scanned her work. "You want me to be the anchor?" Meredith incredulously asked. "Shouldn't Moose be the anchor instead of being in the front?"

Mary Mooskowski was a sizeable beautiful girl. Standing six foot tall and weighing around one hundred sixty pounds, she was by far the biggest girl in the sorority and the captain of the university's women's basketball team.

Naomi shook her head, "You would think so, but her height makes her less stable. You, on the other hand," she said, pointing to Meredith, "have a low center of gravity, and your breasts and butt make it harder for you to be moved."

Meredith smirked. "So you're saying I'm short with big tits and a big ass?"

Naomi paused for a moment. Her mathematical nature made her blunt from time to time. "Yes."

Meredith chuckled, "Fair enough. What do you think, Kayla?"

"Well, I trust Naomi's brain. So if she thinks this will work, let's try it."

"There is no try. It's either do or do not," Naomi countered.

Meredith and Kayla burst out laughing. "Okay, Yoda. Let's do it!"

And indeed, they did it. Eta Theta Pi easily won the tug-o-war competition in record time and won Greek week for the first time in over a decade. A huge celebration was scheduled for the following weekend, with hundreds of alumni attending.

A few days later, most of the HONS approached Kayla about running for sorority President. She never planned on doing it, but the overwhelming support she received made her reconsider. Her sorority big sister Alexis guaranteed her victory since Millie was the only person running against her. Kayla would be one of a handful of sisters that became President as a junior, an honor that sat high in the history of Eta Theta Pi.

The party was epic. All the guys from Kappa Sig were invited, and the sorority's alumni showed up in full force. It was quite a sight to see women, who could be the current sister's parents, doing shots and letting go on the dance floor.

Mike was in attendance and received lots of attention from every age of women at the party. His exploits for the swim team and the fact that every female on campus knew about his enormous manhood made him immensely popular. At one point, Kayla looked over, and watched a group of older women practically drool over him. She chuckled to herself as she observed her brother masterfully evade being groped.

Kayla and Meredith stood in front of the ornate fireplace in the main room, sipping their Mimosas. They clinked their glasses together.

"Cheers!"

"Meredith, this party is fantastic. You did an amazing job, and I just wanted to say that I'm pretty confident that the girls will re-elect you to the Social Chairwoman position."

"Thanks, Sweetie, or should I say, Ms. President?"

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Looking out into the massive party crowd, Kayla spotted Millie heading toward them. "Oh great, Millie's coming our way."

"Now, now, Kayla. You'll need to be the President for all the sisters, not just the ones you like. Besides, Millie's all bark and no bite," Meredith tried to reassure her friend.

Millie sauntered up to the best friends. Her voluminous blonde hair cascaded over the straps of her little black dress. "Hello, ladies," Millie said with a smile, a gesture usually not reserved for Kayla and Meredith. "Great party, Meredith."

"Thanks, Millie. Glad you're having a good time," Meredith responded, stunned at Millie's friendly nature.

Millie nodded. "Oh yeah, I'm having a great time. Hey, do you want to see this awesome video? I can't stop watching it."

"Sure. What is it?" Kayla was curious and pleased that she was finally having a civil conversation with the girl who had been a pain in her ass for the last two years.

Millie took out her phone, turning it sideways before pushing play. She handed the device to Kayla. Meredith moved closer to have a look, taking a sip from her drink.

The video began with Kayla hugging Mike in the hallway outside the swim team locker room and giving him a huge kiss. Seconds later, they disappeared into a classroom. The camera swiftly moved down the corridor before settling on the view through the glass window in the door.

Kayla's smile vanished while she viewed the footage of her brother eating her ass. Finally, she stopped the video and glared at Millie.

"What the fuck is this, Millie?"

Millie casually sipped her Mimosa with a huge grin. "Don't you mean who is fucking whom? I must say, it looks like Mike really knows how to use that big dick of his," she said, laughing.

Kayla could feel the anger surge within her. She quickly deleted the video.

"Oh, don't waste your time deleting it. I've stored it on the cloud. All I need to do is press a few buttons, and everyone in this room will get the video via text." Meredith stood stunned at what Millie had done and worried about what Kayla might do next.

"Okay, Millie. What do you want?" Meredith asked her calmly.

"Want? What do I want? Hhhmm," Millie said in a tone like she was some supervillain in a movie. "I want Kayla to bow out from being President of the sorority at the last minute, just before we vote."

Kayla's face scrunched. "Why? You're going to blackmail me just so you can be sorority President? Is it that important to you?"

Millie's smile and playful demeanor faded. "Yes, it is. Every Garnett woman in my family's history has been President of their sorority, and I'm not going to be the first one that fails."

Kayla stepped closer to Millie, so others couldn't hear her voice. She glared at her adversary. "You're one sick bitch, Millie."

Millie chuckled softly. "I'm not the pervert fucking her brother, am I? So, why don't you just back up, or I can press send, and then this wonderful party will head in a whole new direction."

That statement caught Kayla off guard, making her take a step back. She never thought of her relationship with Mike to be perverted. It was love. The deepest love she would probably ever know. However, to others and society, it was incest. In fact, it was a crime.

"So, do we have a deal?" Millie continued.

Kayla lowered her head in defeat. Her anger diminished, replaced by fear and worry. "How do I know you won't release the video even if I do what you ask?"

Millie's smile was back. "You don't. However, if you don't do what I tell you to do, everything about you and your brother will definitely come out."

Kayla's head snapped up, her eyes settling on Mike across the room. Their eyes made contact. He raised his glass in salute before giving her a wink. "Alright, I'll do it."

"Awesome." Millie chugged her drink. "Well, see you two cuties later. And again, Meredith, great party." Millie spun around and happily walked away.

Minutes later, Kayla, Meredith, and Mike stood on the sorority house's property in a secluded grove.

Kayla paced back and forth. In the past, in a moment like this, Kayla would have probably broken down in tears. However, she had grown in several ways during the last two years in college. She had become more confident, figuring out ways to handle diversity and navigating difficult situations without losing her shit. Her relationship with Mike was part of the reason for her positive changes. She loved him more than anything else in the world. Nothing, and I mean nothing, would ever stand in their way of being together and enjoying happiness.

"I am sick and tired of dealing with this bitch!" Kayla exclaimed while continuing to wear a path on the beautifully manicured lawn.

Mike was worried about his sister. She looked like she wanted to kill somebody. "How confident are you that Millie will never show anyone the video?"

"Knowing her, there's a likely chance that she will blackmail the both of you to do something for her," Meredith chimed in. "I don't think it's over."

Kayla stopped pacing and looked at her best friend and brother helplessly. "What are we going to do, Meredith?"

Meredith slowly shook her head. "I'm not sure, Kay. Mike, why don't you take her home, and I'll see you guys in a bit. Let me see if I can come up with a solution."

Mike gave Meredith a quick hug, followed by Kayla bear-hugging her B.F.F.

"I love you," Meredith told the siblings.

"We love you too," Mike responded.

As the two forbidden lovers walked away, Meredith returned to the house and quickly got herself a stiff drink. She sat alone in the corner of the bar area, observing the high and mighty Millie having a good time. She wished she could snap her fingers and make the bitch vanish. Meredith was so caught up in her revenge fantasies that she never noticed her sorority little sister, Antonia, approach.

"Hey, big sis. Why are you sitting here all alone?" Antonia Carbinaro asked.

Meredith snapped out of her trance. "Oh hey, Toni. Sorry was just thinking about something."

Toni sat down. "You look troubled. Can I help?"

Meredith slowly shook her head. "I don't think so, Toni, unless you can make Millie a normal human being?"

Antonia glanced at Millie dancing with a few sisters in the main room. "I don't think that's possible," she said with a chuckle. "However, I could make her an uninhibited sex-starved human being."

Meredith slowly put down her drink and leaned forward. Then, in a low, quiet voice said, "Do tell."

------------

"Thanks, Reggie. I can't thank you and Raniel enough," Meredith said into her cell phone. She giggled. "Don't worry, I'll show you and your brother how thankful I am the next time we're together. See you in a few hours."

Meredith looked across the crowded college bar spying on her prey. Millie, Charlene, and Darlene were seated on the other side, sipping their white wines. The outside door opened, and Meredith's accomplices entered, heading toward her. Francesca, Chrissy, and Naomi were casually dressed, but every guy watched them saunter toward their friend.

After a series of hugs, Meredith went over the plan. "Okay, remember to be nice and have a good time. When we leave, it will be up to you three to keep the "Lenes" occupied. I'll take care of Millie. Got it?"

The three attractive sisters nodded and spoke in unison, "Got it."

Meredith got the bartender's attention, sending three drinks to the opposite end of the bar. She watched as the drinks were delivered, and the server pointed in her direction. Millie had a confused look on her face. Meredith smiled and waved, raising her own glass in a salute. Millie picked up the glass sniffing the contents before taking a tiny sip. "Hey, Millie, Charlene, Darlene," Meredith shouted as the other girls invaded that side of the bar.

Millie still had a confused look on her face. "What are the free drinks for?"

Meredith continued to beam from ear to ear. "It's called a truce, Millicent. I think it's time to bury the hatchet, as it were, and become friends. I mean, you'll be the next President, and I'll probably get re-elected to Social Chairwoman. So, we'll need to work together throughout next year. What do you say? Drinks are on me for the rest of the night."

Millie, Charlene, and Darlene looked at each other in shock. None of them particularly liked Meredith, but since she was offering free drinks and surrendering to them, why not have fun?

Millie clinked glasses with Meredith before she took a huge gulp of the delicious drink. "Sure, why not, especially if you're buying."

The seven girls continued having a fun night with more drinks, a few shots, and dancing. "You know, you're not so bad," Millie told Meredith, slightly slurring her words."

"Thanks, Millicent. You're a lot of fun," Meredith countered. "Hey, do you ladies want to go to a cool party?" Meredith asked. "I heard there will be tons of alcohol and plenty of hot guys."

"Hot guys! Hell yeah, what are we waiting for?" Millie enthusiastically cheered, bolting from her seat.

The seven-sorority sisters staggered across campus towards the party and were just passing the main gym.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I promised to drop off Raniel and Reggie's birthday present," Meredith exclaimed, stopping at the outside entrance to the player's locker room. Of course, it wasn't really their birthday, but Meredith did have a present for them.

"Can't you do that later?" Darlene said in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah, let's get to the hot guys," Charlene exclaimed in equal annoyance.

"Why don't you girls go ahead? Chrissy knows the way," Meredith said. "Millicent, why don't you come with me, so I don't have to walk to the party alone. It will only take a few minutes; besides, I'm sure there's a couple of improperly dressed football players you can talk to."

Millie's eyes lit up. "Sounds like a terrific plan. Go ahead, girls. We'll be there shortly."

The five women left Meredith and Millie behind and headed for the party. Meredith opened the door entering into a hallway of the gym.

Meredith headed down the hall. "I think the locker room is this way?"

"What are they still doing here this late?" a slightly drunk Millie inquired.

"I think Raniel said they had to do an extra workout?" Meredith pushed open the door that had a Locker Room plaque on it.

Millie giggled. "Are we allowed in here? I've never been in a boy's locker room before."

The locker room was empty, but men's voices and the sound of rushing water echoed throughout. Meredith and Millie stood in the middle of the room when the sound of water stopped; large men wrapped in towels entered the room.

"Hey, Raniel, Reggie," Meredith said with a wicked grin as her two friends with benefits strode into the room.

"Hey, Meredith!" the two brothers exclaimed in unison. "You know you're not supposed to be in here," Reggie added.

"I know, but I wanted to bring you two your birthday present," Meredith pulled a small wrapped box out of her handbag.

More guys entered the room, and soon ten naked guys wrapped in towels surrounded the two women.

"Who's your friend?" Raniel asked.

"Guys, this is Millicent. She's one of my sorority sisters." Meredith handed the present to Raniel. "Happy Birthday!"

Raniel tore open the packaging and opened the box. He pulled out a small vial with a pump spray. "Awesome, I could use some new cologne."

"You guys are going to have to share. It was the last bottle of this incredible scent. Try it out, and see if you like it. You only need one dose to smell amazing." Meredith slowly eased back through the crowd of men, leaving Millie standing in the middle. She was preoccupied talking with some of the other guys who had taken an interest in her.

Raniel spritzed a dose on his chest and handed it to his brother Reggie. Raniel gave Meredith a wink as she continued to move to a safe distance.

-------

After Meredith told her little sorority sister, Antonia Carbinaro, about her difficulties with Millie. Toni let Meredith in on a little secret regarding her mother and the enormous success she obtained with her commercial fragrance success: Climax. As it turned out, it was a total accident. The original formula was potent. It was so powerful that those that dosed themselves with the experimental liquid became the object of sexual desire by the opposite sex that could not be ignored. Only after Toni's mother, Dr. Barbara Carbinaro finally figured out how to reduce the effects, Climax hit the market, and the rest was history. It was the fastest-selling cologne/perfume in retail history and was said to be responsible for many hookups. Luckily, Toni had some of the original formula. Just in case she ever found an irresistible guy, she had to fuck. After Antonia gave the vial to Meredith, she warned her about the effects. "Make sure you're at least fifteen to twenty feet away when the guys spray themselves with this, or you won't be able to control yourself."