Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't worry about the salary," Naomi told Kayla and Meredith. "Getting your research funded is a huge deal. If you two can show progress, you can get funding forever. Plus, they're paying for your housing."

The five young women listened and discussed all aspects of everyone's job offers. There was one clause labeled the 365 24/7 rule, that basically had them all on call for any company business. It sounded a bit overbearing, but since the rest of the offers were very satisfactory, Francesca, Chrissy, Naomi and Meredith quickly signed their contracts. Kayla and Meredith headed home. Kayla was so excited she was basically sprinting across campus reading to tell Mike the good news.

--------------------

Mike sat on the couch, drinking a beer. He was excited to tell Kayla the news about his job offer. But, glancing at his phone, he was beginning to get worried about where she was.

The door burst open, and Kayla and Meredith entered. Kayla had a huge smile on her face. She bounded across the room and leaped onto Mike's lap, kissing him.

Meredith headed to her room. "I'll leave you two alone," closing the door behind her.

"You seem awful happy," Mike stated. He wrapped his arms around his sister's waist.

"Oh my god, you have no idea." Kayla quickly caught him up on her meeting and job offer, trying not to forget any details. Her hands were animated while she babbled.

Mike realized they had a huge problem as he listened to her talk. The worst possible scenario just happened where they both had companies wanting them. He had never seen his sister so happy and excited. Since she was a little girl, all she ever wanted was to work with dolphins. Mike knew there would never be a better job for her than the one offered. As she continued to talk, he tried to pay attention while making a quick pros and cons list in his head. After his calculations were complete, he had it at a tie. However, there was one major factor that intrigued him, and that was that they would need to move to Kauai. Because it was so far away from home, it would enable them to be a couple out in the open. No sneaking around, no fear of being caught, and they could even act like they were married since they had the same last name. Kauai needed engineers, didn't they? He thought.

"Mike, Mike, are you listening to me?" Kayla stared at her brother's blank face.

Mike snapped out of his thoughts. "Yes, sorry, Sweetie. I'm just trying to take it all in."

"It's a great offer, isn't it? But, oh shit, I almost forgot. How did your interview go?" Grabbing his hands, she held them waiting to hear how his day went.

It was the moment of truth, his career or hers, continuing the deception about their relationship or living happily ever after. Mike made up his mind. Knowing Kayla could not pass up this opportunity, he decided their fate without discussion. Mike frowned, "I didn't get the job," he said, trying to sound as dejected as possible. He rationalized lying to her for the sake of their love and for her to achieve her dreams. But, of course, he would never tell her the truth.

Kayla caressed the side of his face. "Oh, my love. I'm so sorry. So what do you think?"

Mike brought her face closer to his giving her a long kiss. "I think we're moving to Kauai. We just need to devise a good excuse for Mom and Dad on why I'm joining you."

Kayla squealed with excitement before locking her lips on his.

------------------

The rest of the spring semester was a blur. Kayla told her parents the exciting news, and Mike lied to his Dad about not getting the job. The lies were piling up for Mike, but he saw no other way. His main priority was Kayla's happiness and being with her, no matter what. When he called Mr. Drew to decline the job, he asked if he could keep it between them, just in case Mr. Drew decided to tell his Dad about his decision. Mike then came up with an excuse that he would go to Kauai with Kayla to help her settle in and take time to think about his future. The siblings' Mom loved the idea, knowing that her daughter would have someone she knew in an unfamiliar city and that Mike would protect her. Of course, their Dad was not happy. He wondered what his son did to blow the interview and was disappointed that he was going to Hawaii to "find himself." Mike took the hit. It wasn't anything new for their father-son relationship. As for Kayla, their Dad was over the moon excited for his daughter and couldn't be any more proud.

With only a month to go until graduation, it was time for the 2nd Annual White Rose Gala. Meredith did an outstanding job of replicating what Millie accomplished the year before. It was a beautiful spring evening, and the attendance was just as large as the previous year. Since Billy was traveling, and Meredith had Tim to accompany her, Kayla decided to throw caution to the wind and took Mike as her date. It was her final sorority event as President and as a student. Having Mike be with her was incredibly important, and Kayla could care less of what kind of idle gossip it would create.

Kayla descended the staircase towards the Gala, her arm wrapped around Mike's. She wore a stunning white satin flowing gown with decent cleavage. Her slightly twisted red hair flowed over her shoulders. Mike dressed in the same tux from last year, taking each step slowly so Kayla could descend in her very high heels. Meredith and Tim followed behind them. As usual, Meredith pushed the fashion boundaries. Her gown was beautiful, covering her massive breasts, but the material clung to them, accentuating them even more. The highlight was the long slit on one side coming up to the side of her hip, exposing her entire right leg. Kayla and Mike mingled with the guests, but Kayla wanted to dance. Last year she spent so much time talking with alumni that she never got to enjoy the party to its fullest. Many pairs of eyes focused on the siblings as they gyrated and danced, but they did their best not to misbehave.

During a break, they gathered with Meredith, Naomi, Chrissy, and Francesca and their dates. Kayla spotted Madame Broussard in the same spot she sat last year. She rounded up the gaggle of friends so they could all say hi. The sorority sisters shook the grand matriarch's hand and checked how she was doing.

"All of you young ladies look so beautiful this evening," Madame Broussard told them. The elderly woman grabbed Kayla and Mike's hands firmly. She scanned the group in front of her. "Only you two are true," she told the siblings. "Take heed when the sun is high."

Kayla and Mike looked at each other, not understanding what that meant. "Thank you, Madame Broussard," Kayla finally said so that they weren't rude.

Next, they talked to Gloria Garnett for a few minutes. "Hi, Mrs. Garnett," Kayla greeted with Mike in tow.

"Well, hello Kayla, Mike. I must say, kid, you certainly have a big set of tits bringing your brother as your date." Gloria's eyes looked Mike up and down.

Kayla just shrugged with a smile. "Where's, Millie?"

"She's stuck at a celebrity charity event in London. She's disappointed that she couldn't make this year's Gala."

"Well, next time you talk to her, tell her I missed seeing her, and I'm glad she is doing fantastic."

They had a small toast while Gloria told the five young women how excited she was that they were all coming to work for Hera Inc. There would be no summer vacation for any of them. Instead, they would head to their assigned destinations as soon as they graduated.

Kayla grabbed the microphone, ready to give her final speech. "I promise this will be extremely short. It's been an amazing four years for me. I've learned so many things, met so many wonderful women, and with this wonderful annual Gala, we all have a way to come together every year and see one another." The crowd erupted in applause. "Congratulations to Antonia Carbinaro as the next Eta Theta Pi President. I leave Coastal University knowing that the sorority is in very capable hands. Finally, there are two people that I would like to thank for helping me get to this point in my life. First, my brother Mike, otherwise known as the greatest swimmer in Coastal history." The crowd erupted in a thunderous applause. "I'm so proud of you and I'm glad we went to the same college together. You're the best big brother a girl could ever ask for, and I love you." She blew a kiss at Mike. "I would also like to thank my best friend from childhood, Meredith Wingate." Kayla paused, trying to compose herself while she and Meredith locked eyes. "I probably would never have pledged if it wasn't for you. Your legacy of throwing the sickest parties will live forever at Coastal. We've been there for each other through thick and thin, and I think of you as my real sister and always will. I love you more than I could ever tell you, Meredith." Kayla's tears began flowing down her face.

Meredith ran to her, grasping her friend in a mighty hug. "Damn you. I'm not crying, you're crying," Meredith whispered in her ear.

They danced and drank the night away. As the end neared, Meredith took Tim up to their room to fuck his brains out. Kayla and Mike weren't staying at the hotel this year since it would be hard to explain them sharing a room, so they continued to dance. Kayla wanted to stay until the bitter end before grabbing an Uber and heading home.

Mike held his sister in a tight embrace while the music played. By this point, there were few people left, and those that remained were more interested in groping their own dates.

"I'm so proud of you, Sweetie," Mike whispered in her ear. "You've left quite a legacy here."

Kayla looked up at him, her eyes a little teary. "Thank you, my love. Ready to go home and have your way with me."

Mike smiled, pressing his hand into the small of her back. "Always."

-----------------

It was graduation day. Pomp and circumstances blared in the background, and a line of soon-to-be graduates, wearing black robes and hats, formed near the stage. Kayla and Mike held hands as they neared the stairs. Kayla was next.

"Kayla Anne O'Neill," echoed from the speakers.

Kayla climbed the stairs and strode across the stage. The University President handed her a scroll. She turned towards the crowd with a huge smile and waved. Kayla walked a few more steps, but instead of leaving the stage as everyone was supposed to, she waited for Mike.

"Michael Avery O'Neill."

After Mike waved to the crowd, he saw Kayla waiting for him. He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up in his arms. Then, they twirled in a circle as the crowd roared at the siblings. When they were done, they held each other's arms up and smiled at the audience.

As they headed back to their seats, Kayla looked back at him. "That will give everyone something to talk about."

----------------

The O'Neills threw a massive graduation party. Naomi, Chrissy, Francesca, and Tim all showed up. It was the last time they would see each other for quite a while. Meredith took Tim behind the pool house and gave him another incredible blowjob as they relived the previous graduation party. Later, they went to his place for one last time together. After that, the two new lovebirds would stay in touch and see if a long-distance relationship could work.

Kayla lay in bed, finding it hard to sleep. They just had a fantastic graduation party, and she and Mike would head to Kauai in the morning. They would meet Meredith at the airport to say goodbye. Meredith's flight would stop in San Diego, where she would spend a few days with her brother Billy before heading to Australia.

It had been an incredible four years of college. Kayla made lifelong friends, secured her dream job, and grew much as a young woman. And now, she would move to an exotic location with the love of her life. It would be different not to hide her and Mike's relationship. Gloria Garnett helped her with that situation by telling her to "Just act like you're married. No one will ever know," so that's what they were going to do.

She looked around her room, knowing it could be the last time she saw it. It was hard to say if they would ever return since it was a 12-hour flight. However, she hoped eventually, they would return for at least a long holiday. She thought about all the memories in her house, her room, and Mike's room, where their love affair began. Thanks to her.

A broad smile spread across her face. She got out of bed and stripped out of her sleeping attire. Quietly she moved across the small living room to Mike's bedroom door. Opening it, she tipped toed over to his bed. Kayla looked down at her sleeping brother. Flashes of memories from four years ago went through her mind. Mike lay almost in the same position as he did when she first came to him to begin their torrid love affair. His legs were sprawled across the bed, with a sheet barely covering his groin.

Kayla reached out, touching his bare chest, running her hand downwards, pushing the sheet out of the way. She gently climbed onto the edge of the bed, bending over to kiss her brother's limp penis. It immediately twitched at her tender kiss. Kayla licked from his balls to the tip of his manhood, making it stiffen rapidly. Her hand grasped the semi-rigid shaft and brought the tip to her mouth. Sliding her mouth down, taking in a few inches, she began sucking on Mike's cock.

Mike stirred, automatically thrusting his hips upward at the pleasurable sensation. Kayla had his dick at full mast, gliding her lips up and down his rigid shaft. She rotated techniques of sucking, kissing, and licking, making her brother moan in his sleep. In the past, Kayla sometimes made a game of it to see how long she could please him until he woke up. The first time she done it, four years ago when she was completely inexperienced at fellatio, it didn't take long. However, as she learned what Mike liked, her skills improved. It took much longer for him to wake.

Mike's head swiveled from side to side as soft moans escaped his lips. His hips continually undulated, thrusting his rock-hard cock in and out of his sister's mouth. Kayla kept her head still, letting him face-fuck her in his sleep. She slid a hand down over her stomach and a small patch of red pubic hair until she found her dripping slit. Letting her fingers part her lips, she rubbed her engorged clit, making her moan on his cock.

His eyes cracked open. "Mmmmmm." Taking a deep breath, he moaned again. "Mmmmm." Mike looked down, then chuckled. "It's been a while since you've done this."

Kayla pulled her mouth off his stiff shaft. "I couldn't sleep, and then I was feeling nostalgic. Remember the first time I did this." She plunged her mouth down a couple of inches.

He began to chuckle, but it became a long moan. "I'll never forget. You changed our lives." Mike took deep breaths as Kayla expertly pleased him. He stared at her firm ass. Then, reaching out, grabbing her left cheek, "I want to taste you while you suck me."

"Mmmm, that's a great idea," she responded. Her legs swung around, straddling her brother's face. Then she lowered her dripping pussy slightly until it met Mike's mouth; Kayla whimpered when his tongue flicked out.

The siblings locked in the 69 position sucking, licking, and devouring. It didn't take long for Kayla's climax to erupt. She moaned on her brother's cock, continuing to suck him while he lapped up her juices as she came all over his face.

Mike's orgasm built quickly. "I'm going to cum soon."

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Kayla said, "Can you get hard again?"

His eyes were closed, relishing every ounce of pleasure. "Oh yeah," Mike managed to tell her. "Aaaahh, oh god."

Kayla grabbed his massive manhood and pumped his shaft while her mouth sucked the top third of his cock. Seconds later, it erupted into her mouth. "Aaaaahhh, oh shit," Mike cried, filling his sister's mouth with his seed. She stroked him, coaxing more of his tasty milky cum down her throat.

The siblings continued in the erotic double pleasure position until Kayla got her brother harder again. She slid down his body, presenting her butt to him. Mike sat up, kneeling behind her. Lining up his dick at her puffy lips, he slid into her with one long stroke.

"Oh fuck!" Kayla wailed, her face buried in the crumpled sheets. "So deep."

The sound of skin slapping together echoed inside Mike's bedroom. He kept an even stroke, sliding his cock in and out of his sister's wanton pussy. Kayla clutched and bit the sheets, trying to keep from yelling as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into her every time Mike slammed into her. His cock filled every inch of her when his groin hit her ass. Mini orgasms fired off, one after another, inside Kayla, making her pussy cream on her brother's cock.

Mike had a firm hold on his sister's hips, pulling them towards him as he thrust forward. His balls heated up, stirring with anticipation. Then, picking up the pace, Mike began pounding into his sister and grabbed her hair as his orgasm readied to erupt.

Kayla's brain was swimming with erotic pleasure. She could feel the heat in her brother's dick increase, knowing he was close. She could barely speak. "Cum....oh, god, yes...in me."

That's all Mike needed to hear, thrusting on more time until he blasted deep inside his sister's womb. Kayla's orgasm synced with his, making her close to blacking out. Her ass collapsed on the bed, and Mike followed, lying on her back while his cock jerked inside her.

After they finished cumming, the siblings cuddled in bed. Kayla's face rested on Mike's firm chest while they breathed hard.

"I'm going to miss your bedroom," she told him.

Mike ran his hand up and down her back and over her ass. "Well, from now on, wherever we're living, it will be our bedroom."

Kayla smiled. "I love the sound of that."

They cuddled for a bit longer; Kayla's began to drift off. "Sweetie, you should go back to your room before you fall asleep."

Kayla hugged him tighter. "Just a few more minutes. I want to savor this."

Time passed. Mike stirred when sounds from above woke him. A glimmer of light peeked under the shade. Kayla was still draped over him, sleeping on his chest. The sound of water coursing through pipes and light footsteps on the floor above brought Mike to his senses.

It was morning, and he realized his parents were awake. It was only a matter of time before their Mom came downstairs to ensure they were up for their trip.

"Kayla," he whispered, rocking her body. "Kayla, wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open. "What?" Her voice groggy and content. She automatically pressed her nose into Mike's side, breathing his scent in deep.

"It's morning. You fell asleep, and Mom and Dad are up."

Kayla's eyes shot open. She rolled quickly out of bed, scurrying for Mike's door. She cracked it open, hearing someone heading for the stairs leading downstairs to their rooms. Then, quickly and quietly, she strode across the small living room and into her room. Diving under her covers, Kayla messed them up and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep, just as there was a slight knock on her door.

"Kayla," her Mom called out, and the door swung open. "Kayla, Sweetie, time to get up." It was a phrase Kayla had heard her entire life. Except for this time, it wasn't about getting up for school. It was for her to wake up and start her new life.

---------------------

A black Cadillac S.U.V. rode across the tarmac, stopping by two parked Lear Jets with the Hera logo emblazoned across the fuselage. Kayla, Mike, and Meredith climbed out of the large vehicle. Kayla and Meredith dressed in floral print sundresses, while Mike chose a t-shirt and jeans.

The driver attended to their luggage while they got their bearings. Then, after conversing briefly with the attendants milling around, they understood whose plane was whose.