All Comments on 'Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed Pt. 03'

by Moon_and_Stars

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Shane279Shane279over 3 years ago
Just please

great story so far just don't turn it from a love story into a slut story. A three way love thing would be awesome but if they just start fucking everyone especially sharing with Meredith's brother that would just ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Great story, love story I would prefer it stay that way, but it's your story to go with where you please. Loving and erotic. A few editorial issues, but I find that in professional books. OBTW my next older sister is one year exactly than me.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Incest does not share. If this was not fantasy the siblings thru their stupidity would already be at risk of discovery.

Now that they have introduced a third party into their relationship jealousy will take its toll as sooner or later one of the three wants more.

Someone always wants more, wants exclusive rights. The siblings will act that way before long at any rate, incest is what it is, an intense personal coupling.

Or, the girls want more of their relationship especially Meredith who has connection and some power over Kayla. Mike is slowly frozen out.

Then when one of the three feels threatened out come the threats as leverage in the relationship.

Then bang, carelessness creeps in and a betrayal happens, then horror of horrors discovery.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

BTW the added unwanted third wheel reduces the score to 4/5, I actually thought 3/5 because of the plot shift, but the story is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It waa going well, but i think adding meredith to the duo was not a good decision. You could have made a another story with billy and Meredith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Destroyed Your Story

Introducing Meredith and creating a sex triangle ruined your story. Had you placed your story in “Erotic Coupling” you might have found a better audience.

Kayla and Mike had a close bond which you could have developed into a happily ever after relationship. The siblings could have roomed together at college together, lived their lives together, etc. and so on. Instead you turned Kayla into a slut and Mike into a player. I expected you to keep Mike and Kayla’s relationship unadulterated and paired Meredith up with Billy.

You could have developed a great story with Mike and Kayla (having Mike be faithful to his sister) and written and sequel developing Meredith and Billy’s relationship. The lesbian relationship between Kayla and Meredith was off putting also.

I gave you fives until Stars until the last chapter. You went so far of track I gave the last chapter and one.

I assume you’re going to introduce Billy into a foursome and make you story sluttier since I see no way for you to salvage the disaster you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not good

it was good till you got someone else involed very disappointed. thought this was suppose to be betweeh brother and sidter by themselves

AJeyeAJeyeover 3 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a really great story. I too, would have preferred just the siblings, but I thought the way you added Meredith was interesting. Bringing out a bi side to Kayla adds something to the mix. A woman who really enjoys sex is not necessarily a slut. My late wife enjoyed the taste of another woman, before marriage, and continued even after. It didn't diminish our love, rather gave us another way to enjoy each other. The only "jealousy" I felt, was that I'd have loved to make love to her as a woman. Watching their bodies together was so arousing. For several months we had her niece , she was over 21, who had never really tried hetero sex. She eventually realized she was bi, and could enjoy men as well as women, although most of her relationships tended to be with women. Just like my wife, whose relationships had generally been with men but she enjoyed sex with women as well.

Can't wait for more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

6⭐️S!! More! Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's your story; write what strikes your fancy - and what a fancy it is...

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Ahh! well there you go spoiling what promised to be a good sibling incest story.

Wargamer commented on the previous chapter saying that they hoped you wouldn't bring Meredith into the relationship as a third wheel but you have.

There are a lot of readers that like a straightforward sibling incest story that doesn't involve a third party in the relationship. I've been a reader on this website for a few years now and I am surprised at how many authors who don't seem to be able to write sibling incest love stories. Initially I thought that this story was going to develop into a nice romantic sibling incest story but that's not the case.

The story is well written and up until this last page looked good. I won't be reading the rest of it though. Sorry

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Why do authors of sibcest have to include everyone else? Why did you include Meredith? Done reading it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

**5 Stars**-deserves this score, because the story is well-written and thought out.

The "threesome" and "bisexuality" aspects, bringing Meredith into the mix, is just great with me. She fits in, as many times nowadays we see the 'polyamorous' couplings like this. As long as the three are happy, and can keep the relationship confidential, I say let them go!!

I have commented before, concerning the postings...keep the comments respectful and constructive, the author is going to respect them. Start with 'personal', 'I Like This, I Don't Like That' comments...then go read something else...

I WILL post some things regarding swearing and blaspheming; SORRY, but NOT SORRY...having to use that kind of language detracts from the story, AND shows a limited vocabulary/thought process!

Love the story...and I am on to Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I swear… you can’t find anymore good sibcest stories without them including others… the make it so good then ruin it by bringing someone else every time

Moon_and_StarsMoon_and_Starsover 2 years agoAuthor

Okay folks, I thought I would comment on this Chapter since it turned out to be polarizing. I do appreciate everyone's comments, especially those that gave me reasons why they didn't like it or why it was ruined for them. When I added Meredith into the mix, to me, I was adding someone who was like a sister to Kayla and Mike. She is a very important person in their lives, and will be in the future. My thoughts were that I was keeping it incestuous just pushing some boundaries. However, I understand the multiple points about a love story, which is the story I am telling. I don't think that one or two scenes of exploring sexuality ruins the whole story. So, for those who stopped reading, I would say give it a chance. and read the last chapter. I am currently working on a multi part story about these characters in college. It's a big story, and it will take me several months to finish it. However when it's released, the chapters will be launched weeks apart, so you don't have to wait months for the next part. I am still learning as I continue to write more stories, so hopefully you will see improvements in the next saga.

Peace and Love.....Moon and Stars

SraulersSraulers11 months ago

The issue I had with Meredith is that she’s (likely) a diseased slut who fucks any and everybody… not a good model for Lil Sis to follow…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good sibling romance shouldn't have outsiders involved. It's not like mixing peanut butter and chocolate. It's more like dropping a fresh turd in a bowl of chocolate and stirring. On the surface it may seem like the same as the other case but it stinks.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8763 months ago

Thirds always ruin these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoon_and_Stars@Moon_and_Stars
6/3/2023 I have submitted the final chapter of Kayla & Mike College Days that should be released in a few days. Thank you to everyone for reading this series and for your support. I do have several stories in the works, including a final story for Kayla and Mike. However, liv...