Kayla and Renee's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla blushed. Part of her was still catching up to what happened and exactly who it happened with. Her friend, who studied with her, broke bread with her, said hi in the halls periodically, who she hadn't seen wear anything more immodest than jeans and a T-shirt before tonight, kissed her, got completely naked with her, touched and sucked her tits, played with her and stuck her face between her legs and hate her pussy to climax. All of that, within the span of a couple of hours.

"I...I don't even know what to think, let alone say. All of that was, well, fast." Before she could give Renee even the chance to process a hint of a negative thought Kayla took both of her hands and clasped them together. "I swear to God it's not you, you're cute, funny, your body is fantastic and Jesus, I don't think I've ever had my pussy eaten that good."

Renee hung onto her words, waiting for what would come next.

"To be real, I was, uh, kinda drawn to you for a while now. Your voice, your laughter, the vibe you bring with you and carry into every room you're in, it kinda did something for me. I don't know if I'd call it, like, attraction or sexual attraction anyway in that sense, but, uh, yeah." Kayla couldn't help but think she was totally fumbling over everything and totally fucking this up, but she couldn't go back now. "This didn't come totally out of nowhere Renee, but it's still just a lot."

"I know." Renee turned her head down in half-guilt regardless.

They sat next to teach other in awkward silence for less than half a minute, but to the nude, vulnerable women it felt like hours.

"Hey, so regardless of what happens," Renee looked up at Kayla and wrapped her arms around herself. "Are we still friends?"

Almost hurt, Kayla's eyes widened and she threw her arms around her and pulled her in for a side embrace.

"Oh, Renee." Kayla tightened her hug. "Yes. You absolutely are. Tonight doesn't change any of that."---

Kayla pulled her fingers from inside herself and slid them into her mouth, tasting and savoring her own dripping, ample juices. Slightly acidic and musty, the same she tasted on Renee so many years ago.

She moaned and pushed her hips skyward as she approached her peak. She would have done anything that girl asked. Suffocated under her round, wide cheeks with her tongue bathing her asshole, her wrists tied to her bunk bedposts completely at Renee's mercy, it didn't matter.

"Please Renee, I need you."

---Renee laid her head on Kayla's shoulder and sighed.

Kayla lifted her head between her palms and pressed her lips against Renee's. Both women closed their eyes and remained in the kiss.

"Want to lay down?" Renee asked softly.

"Yeah." Kayla stood up and stretched. Renee's eyes were immediately drawn to the firm, strong, petite ass that just emerged previously unseen a foot from her face.

"That's new." A light smack on her right cheek sent Kayla on her way to turn off the light switch. "Squat rack?"

"Stationary bike, actually."---

Short, rapid breaths heralded the oncoming orgasm. Renee's rosy pussy, her huge, perfect boobs and above all, that shining, joyous, genuine laughter filled Kayla's head. Her voice blanketed her body and her soul's warmth cradled her spirit.

Kayla's cries fulled the apartment as she convulsed and trembled. Her skinny fingers gripped her sheets. She kept her eyes closed to keep the girl in bed with her, to keep her soft, wet mouth eating, tasting and loving her body and her warm, supportive hands covering her tits.

She pulled a pillow to her chest with her free hand and locked her legs against it. Kayla buried her face inside and muffled her screams. The waves of pleasure pounded through her body and receded slowly, leaving Kayla trembling cuddled against the pillow. Her slowly spasming legs drifted back and forth across the large wet spot she left through the sheets. As the final hints of her orgasm left her, she kept her eyes shut and clutched the pillow even tighter.

---With the flick of a switch the only light remaining in the dorm room came from a magenta accent lamp in the middle of the study table. Shadow and purple-red glow extinguished the warm white fluorescence, bathed the women's forms and washed out Renee's hair and skin. The living dream Kayla's heart and body found itself in had returned to claim her reality.

Renee entered under the similarly-muted blanket and Kayla followed. As the redhead pulled the covers over them, Kayla kissed her cleavage with a soft peck.

Renee wrapped her arms around her lover and pulled her head to her chest, stroked her hair and cradled her form until she watched her eyes slowly shut and drift off to satisfied sleep.

"Good night, babe. Tomorrow's tomorrow."---

She forced out the dark, cool apartment bedroom. Her lines, wrinkles and flabs of fat disappeared, replaced by the return of the lithe, young, tight body of youth.

"Doing okay, babe?" Her mind heard Renee's soft, reassuring voice.

"Don't go." The young girl buried her face inside Renee's cleavage, tucking herself as far between her breasts as possible, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

The last thing Kayla felt before sleep took her was the soft, gentle kiss on her forehead, a soft giggle and the faint smell of strawberry.