Kayla and The Coach

Story Info
Kayla makes the moves on her coach.
2k words
4.07
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffins92
muffins92
16 Followers

*This is a work of fiction.

I'm very professional at my job. I'm a tennis coach. I teach mostly younger kids, but also young adults. I like helping them realize their potential and seeing their progress. It's one of the perks of the job.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to any of the athletes. Over the years, I've had quite a few lovely ladies that I had to coach, but never acted on it.

That was until one in particular, a young woman named Kayla.

*********************************************************************************

Kayla was a bombshell, with her green mesmerizing eyes, brown hair, and small perky breasts. She was 19 years old. I am one of her neighbors and one of her father's (Owen's) old baseball friends. He and I also had attended the same college together.

Sometimes I watch football games with him and his family on Sundays and we just all hang out and relax.

During one of those games, I was seated innocently on the couch beside Owen. His wife was in the kitchen cooking. His daughter, Kayla, was upstairs in her room but would come downstairs for a can of soda and some snacks. She was currently studying to become a nurse at the local community college. (which I thought was VERY hot!).

When she came downstairs, she entered the living room sporting a pony-tail, some eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a big smile. She wore short shorts and a little pink tanktop. She looked great! I flashed her a smile and hoped it wasn't a creepy one.

"Oh hey Mr. Collins!" she greeted me. She giggled slightly.

My cock twitched in my jeans. "Hello how're-" Before I could make out what I was going to say next, Owen interrupted us.

"What the hell do you think you're wearing?" he asked. Uh-oh. I took a swig from my beer and sighed.

"Oh my god dad, I'm 19! Not a little kid anymore!" she exclaimed.

"You look like a clown with all that make up on and your shirt is too small. Go back upstairs and change," Owen said.

She stood there for a while speechless. I didn't know what to say either so I opted for saying nothing. Didn't want to shake the boat.

Finally, she relented. "Okay fine!" she said and stormed off. I could hear her footsteps slamming on the stairs as she walked back to her room.

"Good game, can't believe we're almost tied," I said. I paused. Glanced over at Owen. "Want another beer? I was going to grab one." He said sure.

I made my way over to the kitchen. I said hi to Megan, Owen's wife. She pulled out some lasagna from the oven.

"It smells and looks fantastic," I commented. Megan smiled. "Thank you. It's almost ready. Just have to wait a few more minutes until it cools."

While her and I made some small talk, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kayla enter the room. She wasn't wearing any make up anymore and had on a short sleeved Cubs shirt and capri pants. But she looked miserable as she walked, with her shoulders slumped over.

"How's school going Kayla?" I asked.

She sighed. Opened the fridge and took out a soda. "It's going okay. It's a lot of hard work, but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end," she answered.

"She's doing great in her classes," Megan chimed in. "That tutor we hired really paid off!"

"Mom..." Kayla said.

"Oh there's nothing to be ashamed about, with having a tutor. Everyone needs some help sometimes," I replied. Kayla seemed to ignore me, but then she gave me a small smile.

When I re-entered the living room, Kayla was in my spot. I handed Owen his beer then cleared my throat. Stared at Kayla.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Were you sitting here?" she asked. She blushed a little.

"Yes I was," I said. "but I'll just sit over here." I took a seat in the brown armchair.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! It's fine," I reassured her. "I'm flexible."

The three of us sat there in silence as we watched the football game for a few minutes. Then Owen broke the silence.

"Adam, I meant to ask you something. Something important." He paused.

"Yes?" I said.

"Well, Kayla needs a tennis coach. She wants to play on a tennis team this year, but could use some more practice," Owen stated. He took a sip from his beer.

"Is that so?" I asked. Glanced over at Kayla. Her eyes were still glued onto the tv. Not sure if she had heard what her dad said or not.

"So I was wondering, if you could help her. It would really mean a lot to me. To us. "

"Of course I can help her," I replied. Suddenly I felt like a giddy and horny schoolboy. More time with a cute young woman: of course I would love that!

I wanted to hug someone at that moment-I felt so elated. However, I quickly brought myself back to reality. I was just a tennis coach. She was just going to be one of my students. It would be strictly professional.

********************************************************************************************************

During our first tennis lesson, it was at the park by Kayla's house. She was fifteen minutes late, but when she finally showed up, she looked great.

Eyeliner, eyeshadow, short shorts, and a blue tanktop.

The shorts really accentuated her long legs.

I wondered why she even bothered to wear make up when she would be sweating under the hot sun as she played tennis, but I decided it would be best not to mention it. Maybe she just felt like wearing make up-or was going out with friends later or something and wanted to look good.

For a few minutes, we made some small talk then we started practice.

I had her practice her serves for a few minutes as a warmup and then we started to play tennis. She was better than I had thought she would be, but like her dad had said, she needed practice to prepare for the tennis team.

We played non-stop for about thirty minutes and then I told her we should take a break. We drank from our water bottles and stretched.

Kayla opened up to me about her dad-and how blunt and rude he can be. I had known Owen for many years, so I knew how he could be, but I didn't agree with her verbally. Mostly, I just listened and nodded.

"...but you're cool," Kayla said at one point. "I like spending time with you whenever you come over," she added softly. She blushed, glanced away shyly, and stared at the ground for a while.

I almost spat out my water. I wasn't expecting to hear something like that!

"Well, thank you. Now, we should get back to practice." I reminded myself that she was only being nice.

*****************************************************************************************************

During one of our meetups, as we were leaving, Kayla's car wouldn't start. So she called me over. I popped open her hood, but since I'm not a mechanic, there wasn't much I could do to fix the situation. I offered to drive her back home. Since it was so hot out that day.

As soon as she climbed into my car, I put the air conditioning on full blast. Immediately, I noticed her nipples poking through her shirt. It's then when I realized I didn't think she was wearing a bra that day!

During the drive, I tried to keep professional. But the next thing out of my mouth wasn't as much. "How about we grab some ice cream?" I blurted out.

Oh god. Now why did I say that?

Before I could say anything else, Kayla smiled. "That sounds good. Thanks!"

I headed to Dairy Queen which luckily, wasn't too far away.

We both ordered plain vanilla ice cream cones and ate them inside the building.

As I sat across from her, I couldn't stop thinking about how breathtaking she was.

We stayed there for about fifteen minutes and chatted occasionally.

Mostly, she talked about her classes.

As soon as we stepped inside my car and got our seatbelts on, Kayla turned flirty.

"I think you're very cool," she said. "I wish guys my age were more like you."

"Oh?" I replied, taken aback.

"I tend to like older guys. They're more mature," she explained.

"My last boyfriend was 25."

Why was she telling me this? Was she trying to flirt with me?

"The guy I like now is older than me," she continued.

"Oh? Someone from your classes?" I asked, trying to make innocent conversation.

She made a face. "No not at all."

That's when I realized she was blatantly staring at me. With those green gorgeous eyes.

"I'm in my thirties," I blurted out lamely.

She giggled. "It's you silly," she said. Reached out and gave my arm a little squeeze. My cock twitched. I hoped she couldn't tell I had a huge boner.

How was I supposed to focus on my driving with a huge boner?!

"Just don't tell my dad. He would flip out," Kayla said suddenly.

That's when she reached for my crotch and rubbed her hand along it. I sighed.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," I commented. But I didn't want her to stop anytime soon. I just couldn't believe this was happening!

"Unzip your pants," Kayla said lustily. She licked her lips. My cock twitched again.

I did as she instructed me to. Soon her mouth was all over my head, then the length of my cock. I sighed. Ran my hands through her hair as she bobbed up and down. I was so relieved that I wasn't driving!

She deepthroated my cock a few times. I was blown away by her expertise.

"You're...you're really good," I breathed.

"Thank you," she replied and giggled. Then she kept going.

I reached out and gently stroked her back a few times.

"That...feels so good," she moaned. I stroked her back again.

"I can tell you've sucked a lot of cock," I told her.

She nodded, bobbing up and down on my cock at a more rapid pace.

Just then I heard my phone ring. Crap. Not now.

I glanced down at my caller ID. Saw it was Owen. A pang of guilt went through me, but this was soon replaced with pure ecstasy as I came into Kayla's mouth. I let out a breath and squeezed Kayla's pony-tail.

I'd have to give Owen a call later.

"Who was calling?" she asked as she came up for more air.

"Your dad," I replied. She was solemn now.

"He doesn't have to know about this," she said. Then she gave me a huge grin.

I zipped up my pants quickly. "You're right," I said and gave her a pat on her head. She reached over and kissed me on my cheek.

"I couldn't help myself. I had to," she told me. She paused. "We should probably get back before my dad suspects something bad happened to me."

"Alright," I agreed.

I put the car in reverse and made my way straight to Kayla's house.

"I'll text him that my car broke down, so I had to call you to give me a ride," she explained. She pulled out her cell phone and started vigorously texting.

"Maybe we could hang out again?" I asked her.

"Not at the tennis courts but someplace nicer?"

"I don't have time right now for dating," Kayla replied, not looking up from her phone. "Sorry, you seem like a really nice guy."

I was a really nice guy. Oh well, I guess it was better not to date Kayla. If her dad were to find out somehow, it would be the end of a friendship for sure. I wasn't ready to let go of that. Something I cherished so much.

After I dropped her off, she gave me a smile and a wave.

"See you next Sunday?" she questioned.

I sighed. "See you next Sunday."

muffins92
muffins92
16 Followers