All Comments on 'Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 08'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
twinney94twinney94over 8 years ago

A Superb piece of erotic writing, first class. Nice, slow & subtle, build up and interplay between the actors. I enjoyed the developing conspiracy between husband and wife, and the subtle(!) homo-erotic elements (a nice touch!), which lead to the erotic and sexual tension of the denouement. viz: A fucking good story - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
18 year old daughter?

Jakes 18 year old daughter would put Jake and Kayla in their 40s and you in his mid 80s .!!!! Man!!! at that age you would be lucky to get out of bed on your own without help. Much less competing with Jake for Kayla's pussy as you stated. I know this is supposed to be fantasy? But come on at least make it believable The way you're going on the 9th chapter you will fuck Liz get her pregnant then find out she's yours and Kaylas daughter and then wait 18 more years and fuck Liz's 18 year old daughter. Well you really take the cake with this one story. I might have gone along with the first chapter but after that everything went to pot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous