Kayla Sex Addict Ch. 02

Story Info
The winner gets crowned in a wild gangbang.
2.5k words
4.43
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
35 Followers

In chapter one Kayla was entered in a wet t-shirt contest.

------

The three girls sat in chairs near the front of the stage legs spread totally naked gleaming from the sheen of mositure on their bodies ready to find out which of them was the winner. For Lulu this was her fourth time in the contest having been runner up the last two times she was certain it was her time as she leaned forward allowing her big tits to swing freely drawing more cheers from the crowd. Marcella had been a winner in the past and was looking forward to winning again as she knew she could make good money working out of this club, as she picked up some more big pieces of ice slipping them in her pussy and firing them out into the crowd, drawing hoots of support.

For Kayla she was just loving the moment, the fact she was stark naked in front of a crowd of strangers was a buzz. She took another piece of ice and slowly ran it over her pussy lips and up around her clit.

Anna sitting down in front was wondering how she would explain to Kayla the fine print, not thinking she would make it this far let alone the possibility of actually winning. For the moment the wild sex that would finish out their evening had her nicely wet, particularity that at the moment her vest was open and one of the guys that had joined them was busy sucking on her tits.

To Crystal it was a nightmare her pussy cleaner was about to win which would mean she wouldn't be available when required, so Anna would need to pay dearly for this and she could see herself sitting on Anna's face making her do what Kayla loved to do.

Tara was sitting there in a daze what a mess Anna had created for them, she enjoyed that her and Kayla were surfing buddy s regularly hitting the water together and she especially loved when they were in a 69 together while a stud was plowing her hard that when her pussy or ass was filled with cum Kayla would just carrying on licking her til all that goo was cleaned up, at times when things had got real hot and she had even let her stream go Kayla never stopped until told to. For now there was nothing she could do, so reaching for the zip on the pants of the guy that was playing with her pussy, she slid it down popping his cock out she swung around and mounted him.

The MC finally got the hub bub of the crowd to quieten down so they could get the final voting going.

"Okay the bigger and louder the cheers, will decide which of these lovely girls will be the winner. yelled out the MC.

"Right first up Lulu a regular that has been runner up the last two times is this her year." The MC said, as he reached down cupping her big tits and twisting and pulling her nipples. Which elected a good roar of approval.

Next the MC moved to Marcella. "Four years ago the lovely Marcella here won, can she do it again." Marcella fired another piece of ice from her pussy bringing another good round of cheering.

The MC moved up behind Kayla. "Well it's close so what about our first timer here the very cute Kayla."

Kayla hardly noticed the crowd as her ice filled hand buzzed over her clit and when the MC brought an ice filled hand and brushed it over one of her tits making sure to work her nipple, she bucked thru a small climax moaning her pleasure. This basically brought the house down as the cheers echo around the room.

"Well there is no doubt about that it looks like we have our winner here in Kayla. So we will take a break let her rest a moment and get things set for the crowning ceremony." announced the MC.

Lulu stormed off out back put some clothes on and was last seen hauling her boyfriend out the door. Marcella came and gave Kayla a slow sensuous kiss.

"Congrats and enjoy the crowning." said Marcella.

Anna and Crystal were in a degree of shock that Kayla had won while Tara was busy coming to a climax on the stud she was riding.

A couple of the security guys carried on to the stage the winners throne and the MC guided Kayla over to it. It was a strange seat as Kayla settled into it as it was nicely padded along her back and quite reclined, but her butt barely fitted in the seat and when she put her feet in the footrests it meant her legs where spread leaving both her holes fully exposed. When she rested her head on the rest she was looking up and towards the back slightly.

"Right everyone as we have done the last few years your all able to participate in the crowning ceremony, only one deposit thou. Myself and the manager will get it started." announced the MC.

With that the MC unzipped and stepped between Kayla's legs and slid his sizable cock into her nicely wet hole, before Kayla was able to let out more than a moan the manager had slid his cock in her mouth. The pair were well practiced at enjoying girls in the throne and were soon into a steady rhythm with the MC leaning forwarded and caressing Kayla's lovely tits while thumbing her nipples.

Kayla caught by surprise by the start of the gangbang was soon moaning around the cock in her mouth and starting to buck against the one in her pussy, god it was big but with the mini climaxes she'd had during the competition she was quite wet which allowed it to plow easily in and out of her.

Anna, Crystal and Tara were surprised at how quickly it all happened with guys lining up ready for their turn. Marcella the girl who was one of the runners up was busy servicing waiting guys ensuring they would be hard and ready to unload when their turn came. The guy Tara was fucking suddenly lifted her off him as he was due to cum and wanted to unload on Kayla, hoping up on the stage and firing all over Kayla's tits. The other thing that surprised them was how easily Kayla had slipped into the enjoyment of the whole thing.

As Kayla felt a load of cum land on her tits, she felt the cock in her mouth twitch and as the first spurt was in her mouth, the manager had soon slipped out unloading over her lips, chin and down onto her tits. As he stepped away another cock was soon in her mouth, while the MC was also ready to unload slipping from her pussy and pumping his load over her stomach and up to her tits. As he moved away another cock immediately took his place.

Anna not about to miss the fun as things were descending into an all out orgy moved over to the stage and was soon sucking one of the waiting cocks. She noted that Marcella was busy servicing the manager. Crystal followed suit and was soon bringing the MC back to life ready to fuck him. The guy that had left Tara to unload on Kayla was now behind her leaning Tara up against the stage as he reentered her.

Kayla had settled into a rhythm of working the cock in her mouth while enjoying the hard fucking her pussy was getting, her hands stroking some of the cocks that were close to blowing enjoying when the cum blasted out thru her fingers and on to her tits.

As Tara enjoyed the slow long fucking she was receiving, she couldn't believe the sight in front of her of Kayla being serviced and the amount of cum already starting to cover her.

Kayla was in a total euphoria of sexual fun her body already quite sticky as her tits where pretty well covered and she could feel cum sliding down her face coating her ears. Most of the cocks going into her mouth would slide out and blast more over her face or on her forehead where it would slide into her hair. Surprisingly not much had stayed in her mouth, although that changed when two guys unloaded at the same time from either side of her dropping most of their loads into her mouth.

As guys who had unloaded on Kayla still were up for more they soon were making out with the other girls that had remained about, all of them naked and ready.

Anna was currently riding a guy who had unloaded earlier on Kayla while sucking another, she could see Crystal was still enjoying a long slow fuck with the MC and Tara was getting a good pumping, while that girl Marcella was now taking cocks in both her holes.

For Kayla the guys were still lined up for a turn, somehow she still seemed to have the energy to kept up, although her orgasms were starting to run together and her pussy was now starting to be filled with cum as the last couple of guys had cum deep in her. The next guy to push into her pussy found her a bit sloppy for his liking so he slipped back out and dropped a bit lower and started to push into her tight ass. Kayla lost in another climatic buzz busy sucking the last drops from the current cock in her mouth, felt the cock starting to push against her ass, only having done anal once before she wasn't sure if she was ready but she was so lost in the moment and reasonably relaxed that as she bucked the cock popped past her ring and he was in.

Tara heard the long moan come from Kayla and looked over surprised to see the current guy fucking her was buried in her ass. Anna now being double fucked turned her head when she heard the long moan by Kayla and was impressed to see her being ass fucked.

Kayla was moaning as the cock plowed her ass and as she got used to it was soon bucking back in response which ensured the guy unloaded as she was so tight. As he withdrew his cum flowed back out after him but not for long as the next guy also chose her ass. Kayla was nearly passing out from the orgasmic bliss of the ass fucking she was receiving and struggling to concentrate on any of the other cocks around her. Eventually the line of guys came to an end and for the moment Kayla was left a gooey mess in the throne.

The two security guys passed on adding their load to Kayla knowing there would be a chance to shag the girl once she was working as a whore, instead they took advantage of Crystal and were soon double teaming the hot blonde.

For Crystal when the two hulking security guys pulled her into their clutches and started double fucking her it was blissfully intense as both where well hung, soon her cries of pleasure were ringing around the room.

"Fuck yeah that's it you two studs pump me harder, mmmmmmm god yes yes."

Marcella had had a few loads emptied into her and seeing Kayla no longer being serviced wandered over straddling her and squeezing the cum from her holes to land down on Kayla's body.

When the two security guys finally unloaded into Crystal, they slipped out then guided her over to Kayla so their cum could add to the mess.

Crystal was quite happy to spread her legs above Kayla's face and enjoy another tongue lapping from her.

Eventually the gangbang had come to an end and the crowd slowly headed out leaving Kayla still sitting in the throne and her friends reasonably exhausted on the stage.

The girl from the club that had done the paperwork earlier had come out front to record the action and as things came to an end she videoed Kayla as she sat exhausted in the throne totally covered in cum. She then turned to Anna who was sitting at the edge of the stage.

"Time to take your friend home and when shes recovered have her come in later to finalize the contract." she said.

"Is there a shower she can clean up in?" asked Anna.

"Nope, part of the fun is for the gooey slut to walk out of the club still covered." she replied.

Anna was stunned and a little unsure what to do next. Crystal and Tara had slipped their dresses back on and had joined Anna.

"Well one thing at this time of the morning it's dark out and probably nobody around lets just help her down to the beach so she can do a rough wash in the surf. Tara go grab her top from back stage so once she is a bit more presentable she can chuck her clothes on for the walk back to the house." said Crystal.

Marcella wearing just her skirt wandered over on the way out and slid her tongue around Kayla's face lapping up a far amount of the cum before giving her a long kiss.

"Mmmm that was the hottest gangbang ever and the way you took those cocks in your ass was impressive. Maybe we can team up together for fun outings." said Marcella. Then she wandered out of the club still topless.

Crystal and Anna helped Kayla to stand up which of-course allowed the cum on her body to slide down making her body even more covered as it ran down her legs on to her feet.

Tara opened the door looking out glad to see the car park virtually empty and only one of the security guys still about, with that the girls headed down the road to the park and the path down to the beach.

Even thou it was quite cool now Kayla seemed quite happy naked and covered in cum, once they entered the park it was quite dark with only the moonlight to guide them. Tara was happy it was so dark as if they were spotted the fact Kayla was naked might not be picked up on.

As they came out on the beach it was high tide so they were walking in the water which was ideal as Crystal tripped Kayla sending her sprawling into the surf. The water was cold which revived Kayla nicely and as she got up she ran further in diving into the next big wave then started swimming along for awhile, eventually standing and walking back out.

Now she didn't look so gooey Tara handed her clothes to her and Kayla pulled her cut-offs on opting to leave her top off.

The four girls finally made it back to the house, tired from the long walk and all the fucking they had had. Once inside they all stripped off and hopped in the shower together helping each other to clean up. Despite the cum she had ingested during the gangbang Kayla still got down and ate out the other girls. Crystal turned the water to cold which soon had the girls getting out of the shower and heading for bed.

to be continued.

Wylie3
Wylie3
35 Followers