All Comments on 'Kayla Sex Addict Ch. 03'

by Wylie3

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Kayla how is an eager and willing whore in Brad’s strip and sex club. He had her get breast implants so she is now sporting big 34D enhanced tits that stand proud on her chest, complementing her tall, slim, and very fit body. The gorgeous and shapely young whore loves to fuck, and seems to find that fucking clients at the club is quite to her liking. When she is not working at the club, she and her friends happily fuck each other and men they meet at parties. Their thoughts seem to revolve solely around cock, cunt, and swimming and tanning at the beach. Kayla only has to keep an eye on her birth control pills as Brad and his brother may try to breed her. The story is wildly unrealistic, but the author has created characters and a story line that is plausible in this fantasy world, making it easy to suspend disbelief. It is a fun erotic read and I look forward to the next chapter in the eager and busty young whore’s life.

auhound49auhound49about 1 month ago
More please!

I hope she ends up preggers with no idea who the baby daddy is or even what color it might be as she is sold as a breeding whore to whoever has the money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous