Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 02

Story Info
She deepens control over her cheating man,enslaves his lover.
3.5k words
4.48
20.8k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,540 Followers

Kayla was busy in the wardrobe when Danny walked into the bedroom. She held up a dress, appraising it critically, before tossing it onto the growing pile of clothing on their bed. She gave him a cute little smile as she pulled another piece out.

"What do you think of this one? Stay or go?"

Danny looked at what she was holding against herself and felt a twinge of desire in his groin. It was the tiny white dress he'd picked out for her when they'd gone shopping together for the first time, when his cute, sexy girlfriend had looked him in the eye and asked him to choose something that would make her look irresistibly hot. He remembered how they'd raced home for her to try it on, the thin, skin-tight fabric clinging to the curves of her hips, showing off her voluptuous cleavage. She had made sure the hem of the thin material was only pulled down far enough to cover her wonderfully pert bottom, how she'd bent over slightly to show the curves of her cheeks beneath the dress. Danny began to replay the memories in his head, recalling how she'd bent over further, revealing her lack of underwear, showing off her cleft. He remembered the come-hither look on her innocent, doll-like face over her shoulder as she spread her legs invitingly.

"Stay," he breathed.

Kayla wrinkled her nose, giving the dress another look.

"Nah, go."

Danny watched in quiet dismay as it joined the rest of the pile. He went over to the bed and began to rummage through the discarded collection of clothing.

"You don't want any of these?"

He could see that she was discarding many of the pieces that made her look so desirably hot when she wore them. They were his little fantasy collection, each recalling a memory of how she'd looked in them, what he'd done with her body.

"I think it's time for a clear out, babe. Some of this stuff is from when we first started dating. I don't wear it anymore."

"You could. I bet it all still fits."

Kayla was standing by his side now, her fingers lingering on the thin fabric of the white dress.

"Shall we see?" Kayla purred in his ear.

At this, Danny felt the familiar cramping feeling in his loins, but Kayla was already in motion, lifting up her t-shirt to show him her large, perfect breasts, unencumbered by a bra under her loose top. She slipped off her sweatpants to reveal she hadn't bothered with panties either.

Danny's eyes were fixed on the perfect shape of his girlfriend's naked body. She was so close, and yet he felt no stirring between his legs, still impotent. Kayla slipped the white dress over her head, stretching the fabric over her gorgeous figure, smoothing her long, tousled mane of dark hair out of the way. She gripped the hem and wriggled her hips, pulling the tight fabric down over her perfect, waxed mons until it hid her pussy from sight. Then she stopped.

"Let's not pull down too far," she murmured, looking up at him slyly, a half-smile playing on her lips.

Danny watched as she bent over the pile of clothing. The hem of the dress rode up, exposing just the bottoms of her cheeks, triggering the memory of what had happened next when she'd worn the dress for the first time. She backed into him, her rear making contact with his crotch, bobbing up and down, teasing him.

Danny felt the need coursing through him. He could envisage himself unzipping his fly and slipping into the moist folds of his gorgeous girlfriend, imagining how she would feel around his rigid member as he buried himself to the hilt. Kayla's hand reached round to slip between his legs. He could feel her fingers probing his crotch, searching for his cock but feeling nothing but soft flesh. Burning with shame and frustration, Danny pulled away. Kayla straightened up and turned to him, her beautiful face radiating sympathy.

"Still nothing?" she asked, "Even with me like this? Even without underwear on? I'm so...."

Kayla took Danny's hand and guided it up under the hem of the tight white dress, pressing it against her crotch. He could feel her lips in the palm of his hand, hot and moist, waiting for him. She kissed him, longingly.

"I want you inside me," she breathed.

"I can't," Danny replied in a strangled whisper.

Kayla began to massage his flaccid manhood through his jeans, her tongue plunging into his mouth.

"Please babe, fuck me. I need to feel your stiff cock."

Danny was frozen to the spot, lost in the vision of his beautiful girlfriend in her tight, tiny dress, the lust in her eyes, listening to her talking dirty, needing him, but unable to respond. Danny broke free and fled from the bedroom, humiliated.

Later, Kayla found him on the couch, brooding. Danny looked up as she walked into the room, dressed in her t-shirt and sweatpants again, the clothing draped over her arm. He could see that the white dress was on top.

"Jade's coming around for yoga in a bit," Kayla told him, "I thought that maybe she'd make more use of these than I would."

Danny watched his girlfriend lay the unwanted clothes on the back of a chair.

"You can stay and watch, or make yourself scarce, whatever you like. I know the sight of two hot bodies in yoga tights might be a little too much for you to bear, so I understand if you go out for a bit."

She turned and left him. Danny's fists clenched. In any other circumstances, Jade in her yoga gear would be a sight that he wouldn't have missed for the world, but in his current frustrated state it would only drive him insane with lust. Every movement of her body would be a tease and a reminder of his problem. He needed release, his body was burning with that need after Kayla in the little white dress, but there was no prospect of that ever happening. He knew his girlfriend was trying her best: she had waxed herself for him because she knew it turned him on to see her bare between the legs, but that had just made his problem worse. Now all he could think about was her body. Her curves were burned into his brain.

Getting up from the couch, he mumbled, "I think I'll head out. See you when I get back."

"Okay," Kayla replied from the bedroom.

As he walked to the front door, he looked in on her, seeing her sexy figure now wrapped in tight exercise wear. He couldn't get out of the door fast enough.

---

Danny roamed aimlessly, burning up the next couple of hours wandering through the shops. He didn't buy anything, his mind firmly on the idea of his girlfriend in figure-hugging activewear with Jade in their lounge. Whatever he was doing, his thoughts drifted back to the two of them, their beautiful bodies taut as they bent and stretched in their yoga positions. Kayla was also a yoga teacher, though Danny couldn't remember when or how she'd trained for her certificate. It was all fuzzy, the harder he tried to think about it. She'd said she was a yoga teacher, and Danny had simply accepted it without question. Even now, he felt his thoughts slipping away, unable to tease out the itch of a discrepancy in her story. She had always been a yoga teacher, but now only did it in her spare time with Jade: Danny remembered it clearly now, how he'd told Jade about yoga and suggested Kayla could help her relax. When he mentioned it to Kayla, she was only too eager to help.

Danny arrived back home. He'd been out long enough that the yoga session would have finished and Jade would have left: Kayla's sessions with Jade were usually only an hour. He didn't want to have to deal with the feelings of lust that Jade's body always engendered within him, bringing home the problem between his legs.

"Hi babe," he called out, "I'm back."

"In here, just finishing up," Kayla called back from the bedroom.

Danny found her standing next to the bed, a pile of clothes over her arm. As he walked in, he saw Jade standing in the corner staring at herself in the mirror in the tiny white dress.

"Whadya think?" Kayla asked, her eyes sparkling, "Does it suit her?"

Jade didn't move. Reluctantly, Danny surveyed Jade as Kayla ran her hands over her friend's motionless body, smoothing out the wrinkles of the flimsy white material. The dress wrapped around the firmness of her hips, hugging the toned curves of her rear tightly. Kayla brushed the back of Jade's neck lightly and Jade raised her head.

She turned to face him, blinking as if dispelling a daydream, the firm, taut shape of her body moving under the fabric. The dress clung tightly to her chest, showing off the rounded orbs of her breasts. The twin points of her nipples were hard and prominent beneath the fabric. The was no trace of panty line or bra: Jade was completely naked underneath. He looked into her soft blue eyes and felt a powerful, impotent stirring of his desire.

"Whadya think?" Kayla repeated.

Jade struck a pose, crossing her shapely golden legs at the ankles and folding her arms behind her head, tousling her long blonde hair. The action raised her breasts invitingly under the tight white material.

"How do I look?" Jade asked, a small smile playing on her soft lips.

"Fine."

"Fine?"

"Good. You look good. It suits you," Danny mumbled.

The view of Jade in the dress was agony for him. He knew the body underneath the dress; memories of burying his face in the soft folds between those long, sleek legs came back to him, how Jade had felt as he slipped himself into her, the way she'd groaned. Even with his girlfriend standing there, he ached to be inside her again.

"Good news, babe," Kayla interjected, "Jade's going to take all this off my hands. Could you help her carry it down to her car?"

Her words spurred Danny into action. He nodded meekly, taking the clothes from his girlfriend's arm, trying desperately to keep his eyes away from the gorgeous body of the blonde girl in the corner of the room.

"Thanks," Kayla murmured to him, her fingers brushing the back of his neck as she mumbled a few words into his ear. He didn't catch what she said, but before he could ask, Kayla had swept past him out of the room, leaving him alone with Jade.

"Are you getting changed?" he asked, his mouth suddenly dry as he stared at her pretty face.

Something was stirring between his legs. Danny felt a wave of shock and guilt, quickly moving the dresses he was carrying in front of him to shield his crotch from view.

"Nah," Jade replied, "I'm fine like this. I gotta get going though."

Jade flashed a dazzling smile at him as she walked past. His eyes drifted down her body, mesmerised by the way her bottom moved under the flimsy material as she walked, fuelling the deep longing in him.

He felt his body responding, stiffening in his underwear at the sight of her perfect body on display for him. With a strange mixture of elation and relief, he enjoyed the sensation of himself hardening in response to her body as he followed her to the door.

Jade and Kayla stood together, Jade now holding her yoga mat and exercise bag. They were talking in low tones, Jade's head drooping as she nodded occasionally. After a few moments, Kayla reached up and touched the back of Jade's neck lightly. Jade straightened up.

"Thanks again for the clothes," she said.

"No problem," Kayla replied, "Glad to see someone's getting use out of them."

Kayla kissed Jade briefly on the cheek as she opened the door. Danny's hardening manhood twitched in response. He followed Jade out, his eyes never leaving the curves of her body as they went down the stairs. The tiny white dress showed her off perfectly.

At the car, Jade opened the passenger door and paused, turning back to Danny.

"Thanks for the help," she said.

"Anytime."

"It was nice to see you."

Jade took the dresses from him, pulling away the only cover he had to hide the prominent bulge in his jeans. She laid the dresses carefully on the seat and turned back to Danny. Her eyes tracked down to his crotch. When she spoke, her voice was soft, enticing.

"I've missed you," she breathed.

"I've missed you too."

Jade stepped close, her lips tantalisingly near to his.

"I've missed the feeling of you inside me."

Her hand reached up to his cheek, pulling him to her for a soft, tender kiss. Danny's manhood strained painfully in its confines, completely rigid now. As her lips explored his, her other arm encircled his waist and she pressed her gorgeous body firmly against his. Danny could feel the movement of her breathing. He wrapped his arms around Jade's perfect form, deepening the kiss as he caressed her skin through the sheer, flimsy fabric.

Jade's hand descended to his bottom and he felt her pulling him against her, grinding his massive erection painfully into her crotch. Danny's body responded, revelling in the sensation of this beautiful woman's body pressed tightly against his. His hands explored her, pulling her harder against him as they kissed.

Eventually, Jade broke off. "We need to meet up. You need to figure it out," she said.

She stepped away from him, face flushed with her own arousal. He looked down and noticed a small patch of dampness in the front of her dress where his bulge has pressed the white material into her crotch.

"I could just take you now," Danny groaned.

Jade reached down, tracing her fingers around the outline of his rigid member. He could feel the exquisite pressure as her fingertips grasped him through the fabric of his jeans.

"Not in the car park, babe. I want you properly."

She kissed him again and backed away, leaving Danny with no choice but to watch as she got into her car and drove away. He stood there for a minute, watching Jade's car recede into the distance, reliving the way she'd felt against him, how sexy she'd looked in the white dress. He reached down and adjusted himself, suddenly conscious of the hard-on still evident in his pants. He made his way back to the apartment.

Inside, Kayla was busy in the kitchen. She stuck her head out when she heard the door open, smiling at him.

"Did she get away okay?"

"Yup," Danny nodded, his arms crossed casually in front of him and his t-shirt untucked, trying to cover up his raging erection.

"You okay?"

"I, uh, I guess."

"Okay."

Kayla flashed him a cute little smile and went back into the kitchen, leaving Danny standing in the hallway, fully erect. He'd come so close to fucking Jade in the carpark while his girlfriend was upstairs in their apartment. His manhood throbbed with need. He made a decision and followed his girlfriend.

Kayla was rolling out cookie dough with her back turned to him, still in her tight-fitting activewear. He came up behind her and stroked her hips gently, bending down to place a kiss on her shoulder blade.

"Kayla," he whispered, "I was thinking."

His girlfriend sighed and put down the rolling pin. Before he could react, he felt her hand pressing against his crotch.

"So you are."

She turned around, a sly, seductive look on her face.

"This is a turn of events," she purred, sexily, "What brought this on?"

Danny kissed her as she began to fondle him, relishing the feeling of his girlfriend playing with his rigid manhood. He pulled at her exercise top. Kayla raised her arms, letting her boyfriend strip her, giggling playfully as he freed her ample breasts from their confines. His hands went to the waistband of her leggings and he dropped to his knees, pulling the tight fabric over his girlfriend's hips, revealing her waxed and hairless crotch. Danny planted a kiss there, on her pussy lips. Kayla sighed, pressing his head gently between her legs, letting Danny nuzzle her slit.

He began to work his tongue into her folds, gently lapping at her lips, tasting her juices as she began to flow. His lips suckled her clit, feeling it engorge. In response, he could feel his own rigid manhood, twitching and pulsing in anticipation.

"Oh babe," she moaned, "You make me feel so good. Like that. Just like that."

Danny brought his hand up, parting her with his fingers, lapping at her clit with his tongue. He slipped a finger inside, stroking her spot, making her squirm.

"Yes," she groaned in response, "Just there."

Her hand stroked the back of his head as he began to work his tongue over her clit, kissing her lips, all the while stroking her inside, making her buck and squirm with pleasure. Her hand drifted down to the back of his neck and she stroked softly.

Danny had never felt so hard, fully rigid inside his underwear after weeks of inability. All of his concentration was now focused on the sensations of his girlfriend, burying his face into her crotch, bringing her to new heights of pleasure.

"A little more, babe," she growled, "I'm nearly there."

Danny began to unfasten his jeans, using his free hand to slide his engorged cock from its confines. It felt glorious. He needed to slip himself into her, feel the walls of her pussy around him as he entered her, but his face was still buried between her legs. He felt the first tremors of Kayla's impending orgasm as her breath caught. Her thighs strained and she squeezed hard against the finger invading her. Danny felt his cock pulse in response, a wave of aching need rippling through his body.

She pulled his face hard into her, stifling his breath, making his tongue and lips work harder, her fingers stroking the back of his neck as she repeated the same words over and over. His cock twitched, overcome by the need to satisfy her now, aware now only of her wetness against his face, the taste of her juices on her tongue and the way that his cock pulsed and twitched in time with the contractions of her pussy as she shuddered through her orgasm. He needed to stand up and bury his cock inside her, but she held him in place with just the touch of her hand against his neck, unable to breathe, consumed by the inescapable need to bury his face in her as she came.

Finally, she relaxed her grip and Danny rocked back, slick with his girlfriend's juices. She looked down at him, eyes shining brightly, flushed with her orgasm.

"Oh baby," she gasped, "That... that was amazing."

Kayla smiled down at her kneeling boyfriend, then her eyes went to his cock, sticking out of his jeans.

"Oh dear," she murmured, her expression turning to one of concern.

Danny looked down.

Dripping from his tip, Danny could see the milky flow of his own cum as his cock began to soften. He looked down at his crotch blankly, not remembering the feeling of his own orgasm, unable to understand how his fluids were seeping from him.

"Looks like you got too excited."

Danny looked up into his girlfriend's face as his expression turned to one of despair. Her slick, waxed, beautiful crotch was directly in front of him, ready to be entered, but he felt himself deflating. He was already spent.

Kayla ran her hand through his hair, comfortingly.

"Don't worry about it. It's okay."

"But," Danny stammered, "I need...."

"Ssh. It's okay."

Her hand drifted down to the back of his neck and her felt her fingers stroke his skin gently.

"Sleep," she murmured.

Danny's head dropped immediately, his chin nestling on his chest as all his thoughts evaporated.

Kayla took a deep breath, surveying the frozen form of the kneeling figure in front of her, dripping with his spent seed and her bodily juices. She turned back to the cookie dough and began to roll it out again. Behind her, Danny's vacant eyes stared at the perfect curves of his girlfriend's naked bottom, unseeing, unthinking.

"Good boy," she murmured as she began to break the dough into circles and put it on the baking try.

"Jade was good too. Much easier than I expected."

She licked her fingers and brushed past the stiff body on the floor to put the cookies into the oven.

"Ten minutes. Just time to get showered and dressed."

Kayla walked out of the kitchen, leaving the empty shell of her boyfriend kneeling mindlessly in the middle of the floor.

[Author's note: If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, check out my story page]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,540 Followers