All Comments on 'Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 02'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Hurting someone, enslaving someone who wronged is the action of a sociopath. She’s an abusive partner and it’s clear why he would cheat on her: she’s a monster. And if she has that much control over him, why not make her cheating boyfriend the best version of himself? Make him honest, faithful, dependable, a good husband and a good father.

Anything else is like beating a helpless baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see what Kayla has planned for Jade.

OralLover62OralLover62about 2 years ago

Ok, very cryptic trying to piece backstory together in this tale. A LOT more setup and it would be nicer to have more than one page 'episodes' or 'chapters'. Looking to find better work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whackdoodle-

It's a freakin' story. Nothing more, nothing less. If fictional writing bothers you this much, then you need to get away from this site.

SMH at your ridiculous comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. Most of the content on here is a bit of a roller coaster for me of hitting exactly what I want to read at times and drifting off of it at times, but at least for me personally, this story is the exception. Love the progression, love the writing, love the way she controls with just the right mix of care and malice. Looking forward to reading where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story that flows well from start to finish. Thank you for sharing.

I do hope there is a part 3.

Stacey xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story so far, really needs another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don’t get it at all. There is usually a reason why your significant other would decide to screw with you but I either missed it or it just didn’t happen. Too confusing for me.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

Devious and sexy revenge. Developing this further to humiliation for both Danny and Jade including the revelation of the affair would be exciting

oneagainstoneagainst5 months agoAuthor

Funny you should say that... stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES