Kayleigh Is Taught a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swap places." Barry reluctantly pulled back and Kayleigh removed her finger wiping her mouth with her arm. Damien stood in front of her. His proud cock shining in front of her. Jaimie took Joe in her mouth her other hand going to Barry.

"Now this is a whole new ball game," Sharon squatted next to her grinning. "Lets see how you cope."

Kayleigh took a deep gulp and looked up at Damien as their eyes met she took his balls in her mouth. Working his shaft with her hands. Marveling at the 9 inches in front of her. She lined him up with her mouth and after taking several deep breaths she took his head in her mouth. She was proud of herself taking as much in her mouth as she could. She was still two inches off where Jaimie's lipstick had been but she was trying.

Damien grabbed her ponytail and forced more into her mouth. He has been told that Kayleigh was an amateur and he wanted to give her a working over. The cock began to hit the back of her throat and she began to cough and choke. He slid out and she gasped before he quickly filled her mouth again. She wretched as he hit her throat. Again he withdrew. This continued until she couldn't take it anymore. She fell back panting.

Damien made to approach her again but Sharon put a stop to the situation. "I think the ladies deserve some attention now gentlemen." Sharon led Kayleigh over to the sofa they had sat at before. Damien lowered himself between her knees and without further instruction he tore her Fishnet body suit open. Just enough to get to her pussy. Her legs over his shoulders he went to work immediately burying his face into her pussy.His hands gripping at her tits through the thin material. It took less than a minute for Kayleigh to Orgasm. Her knees kicking around his head to stop him from continuing. She fell back panting.

He smiled up at her and raised himself to his knees. His huge cock pointing toward her. As the fog began to clear she felt pressure as something forced it's way into her pussy. He was pushing slowly but the size of it brought her attention back into focus.

"No, no it's too big," she pushed at his chest as his cock began to force itself into her slowly opening pussy. He pulled her knees easily over his shoulders leaving her exposed. His cock slowly entered her, he waited patiently knowing what would happen if he rushed. She moaned and tried to push herself up but her hands were still tied together.

"You can take it, I've always wanted to fuck your pussy. Look at it entering you." Kayleigh looked down, fear gripping her. He was going to tear her. She looked for help but Jaimie had been tied to a wall by her wrists her bottom sticking out as Joe fucked her and Barry waited his turn.

Sharon sat next to Kayleigh, her head resting on her arm, watching impassively as the cock entered her. Kayleigh began to whimper at the pressure and finally the head was inside of her. She let out a loud moan, "fuck, fuck fuck."

Damien grinned. "See I knew you could take it. I've seen your films. Gary was going to fuck your arse." He slowly built up speed, a tiny bit more cock working its way into her with each thrust. She squirmed but couldn't move.

She began calling out. Yelping as the fuck got deeper. He raised her knees higher pulling her to him causing his cock to go even deeper. "Relax, it will hurt less." Sharon cooed in her ear.

"I can't because it's too big, please help me." Damien thrust hard causing her to cry out. Jaimie grunted from the other side of the room. Joe's arse clenched as he emtied his balls into her. The men swapped places and the fucking continued.

Sharon held her hand over Kayleigh's mouth. This caused her to panic further fighting to get breath. "Deep breaths," she instructed. As Kayleigh began to breathe deeper through her nose Sharon let go of her mouth and stood wondering over to Jaimie.

As soon as Sharon was off the sofa Damien grinned, leaning in he kissed Kayleigh heavily on the mouth forcing her to kiss back. He could hear her pussy squelching as his cock violated her tight pussy. His new position caused Kayleighs legs to spread wider and he raised himself up in a low crouch leaning over her upper body. The move took Kayleigh by surprise and Damien rammed the whole 9 inches into her. His balls slapping against her arse. She howled as he punished her pussy. He watched her tits bounce with each thrust, her face becoming flushed.

"Take it like the whore that you are." He groaned loudly as he continued to fuck her. Sweat building up across his face and chest from the new position. "Play with your pussy for me."

She reached down playing with her clit. Her head was pushed at 90 degrees as his thrusts pushed her deeper into the sofa. She began to quiver and moan in time with his thrusts.

"There you go bitch. Are you ready?" she nodded dumbly. She could do nothing but take it. As she felt his cock explode inside of her it released something inside of her and she came loudly on his cock. Squirting all over them both. He slowly finished and waited for his cock to go flaccid before removing it. He lowered her legs gently to the floor and she sat up slowly. Trying to adjust her hair. She didn't know what else to do.

Jaimie was being pushed flat against the wall now as Joe came inside of her again. Pulling her hair back so their eyes met and he grunted as he thrust as deep as he could.

Sharon and Barry walked over to Kayleigh helping her stand unsteadily. They undid the chain on her right wrist and led her unsteadily towards the window.

"You did really well, we are all proud of you." Sharon told her. Kayleigh nodded dumbly as Barry took her right arm and seemed to tie it to a rope through a pulley. He did the same with her left.

Sharon stood back letting go of her elbow and all of a sudden Kayleigh found herself suspended in front of the window. Someone has pulled a rope that stretched her arms to each side. She looked around dumbly.

She could see out the window. She could be seen by anyone walking past. She began to struggle. "This isn't funny."

"The windows are one way," Sharon explained. "Makes you feel like you're on display doesn't it.".

Kayleigh was still struggling when she felt Barry walk up behind her. His hand rubbed her rear. "Use this," Damien handed him the paddle.

Before Kayleigh could object the paddle landed in her left arse cheek. A second on her right. She howled and cried out. "Stop, please stop. It hurts. You're hurting me."

She looked out the window trying to take her mind off what was happening. A car was pulling into the drive. Todd's car! Her husband was here.

"Todds here. Todds here. Please stop. We need to stop."

"I'll deal with him," Sharon told her assuringly. Kayleigh nodded dumbly as the paddle struck again.

"I said stop it." She snapped.

Barry dropped his paddle and placed a hand over her mouth. "Well you better be quiet if you don't want him to hear." He lined his cock up with her pussy. Damien's cum has left her well lubricated and the paddling, she hated to admit it, had turned her on more.

Eyes wide she nodded to Barry whose face was close to hers. He entered her quickly and fiercely. Not letting her grow accustomed to his girth. He began to fuck her deeply. Grinding his cock in his pussy. His hand still over her mouth as he whispered and groaned in her ear.

"You like that don't you slut. You like my cock in your pussy."

She nodded. She couldn't deny it her pussy was dripping around his cock but she was listening for voices. She heard the front door closed and Sharon re-entered the room.

"He's gone," she said. Kayleigh stared out the window, the car was still there.

Barry let go of her mouth and grabbing her hair he pulled her head back. "Say cheese." His hands adjusted to around her neck. One hand gently choking her the other pawing at her tits, the hand on her neck forcing her to look into a camera directly below her. She knew. It would show Barry's cock burying into her pussy.

Kayleigh was desperately trying to look out the window to make sure Todd had gone. This caused her to choke further against the hand on her neck. Jaimie stepped under her outstretched arms and placed a blind fold over Kayleigh's eyes.

"Tell me when he's gone, " Kayleigh said between thrusts. Her whole body shaking with the impacts.

"I said he's gone." She heard Sharon say. "Are you enjoying my husband's cock whore?" Kayleigh felt one of her erect nipples being bitten gently.

The insults and nearly being caught was driving her insane. She began to moan loudly begging for more. " Fuck me, Cum inside me. Give it to me I can take it. I love it. She was breathless from holding herself up.

A few more powerful thrusts and Barry groaned loudly. Filling her pussy up again. He released her quickly and she gasped for breath. Her legs hung numb. Her head drooped. Her arms hurt from the strain of being stretched wide.

The ropes on her wrists were loosened and she rubbed her arms. Someone grabbed the back of her neck and dragged her backwards. She nearly fell trying to keep pace. She was turned and her bum pushed against what felt like the Tantra sofa.

Someone lifted her legs and she began to fall back. She reached out instinctively and grabbed whoever was holding her. She felt hair. Body hair. None of the men had much body hair. Who's this now she thought? She was tired and wanted it to end.

"Let me go I've fucked you all. Please let me go," she begged. Her whole body ached and her pussy was sore. In response she felt hands pull her arms backwards. She fell back at 130 degrees. Her back curving naturally with the sofa. Her arse and pussy resting on the sofas arms she realized.

Firm hands held her legs up, her wrists were held tight to stop her removing the blindfold. She felt something cold being pressed against her arsehole and immediately tensed.

"Not there, not there. That's for my husband only." She cried hoping the mention of a husband would stop them. A finger slowly worked into her arse followed by a second.

"Please. You can fuck me. Just not there." Struggling trying to pull her arms and legs free.

"When do I ever get to go there?" she heard a voice ask. She froze. She knew that voice.

"Take off the blindfold," she heard the voice order. It was pulled off quickly. Standing between her legs was her husband.

"Baby, I........."

"Shut it bitch, I've seen enough." He took his fingers from her arse.

He slowly dropped his trousers. He tore open the fishnets further to allow his cock in.

"Babe no. We can talk." She pleaseded.

"So everyone can fuck you but me? Is that it? I just heard you say your arse is for me. Isn't that right?". He looked around the room for confirmation.

Everyone nodded. Kayleigh began to cry. She hadn't wanted him to find out.

He slowly jerked his cock rubbing lube over it. He lined it up with her pussy first. "You like being fucked like a whore I hear?" he pushed into her. No need to be gentle. She had two men's cum inside of her. He slid in to his balls easily causing her to grunt.

"You heard him. Answer him." Sharon ordered.

"Yes, yes I do." She stammered.

"Good.". He pulled his cock from her pussy. "Seems like you have been well fucked." She nodded again.

He lined the cock up with her arse and began to push. She flinched but didnt stop him. He didn't look angry. She has just fucked everyone in this room. Maybe it would be ok.

As he pushed harder he moved past her sphincter causing her to cry out. He continued gently. He indicated they could let of her arms and legs. "You can take it for me can't you whore?" she nodded and tried to adjust her seat. He pushed her knees all the way back. She was nearly now split in half. "Hold them for me."

Kayleigh wrapped her arms around her legs giving him full access to her arse. She grunted in time with his thrusts. He had worked his whole cock in quickly. His balls now resting against her.

Sharon stepped forwards. In her hand she held a giant vibrator. About a foot long with a massive head. She placed it on Kayleigh's pussy and turned it on. The vibrations nearly caused her head to explode.

Kayleigh tried to move but Todd had hold of her hips. His cock began moving again and they groaned together. As it became obvious Kayleigh was going to cum Sharon would remove the vibrator. Kayleigh whimpered each time it was taken away desperate for the release or offered.

If she let go of her legs Todd would stop and make her reassume her position. Jaimie stood in her eye line wanking Damien and Barry off whilst watching the show. She felt someone grab her right tit and turned to see Joe squeezing her tits as he wanked.

"Look at the whore take it in her arse, she took my whole cock. She choked on my cock." All of them discussed what they had done to her!. She closed her eyes. The edging was making her not care about shame.

This was driving her mad. Her husband began to fuck her arse harder and faster, the vibrator constantly teasing her. Her pussy was leaking. She felt Sharon spread her pussy lips and Todd whistled. Cum was oozing out of her, other mens cum.

Sharon kissed Todd and Kayleigh groaned in dismay. She was jealous. She was kissing her husband. She nearly laughed at the absurdity of her jealousy. Barry had just fucked her mouth and pussy.

Sharon slipped two fingers into her pussy curling then to hit her G spot. The vibrator was put back in her clit. Kayleigh knew it wouldn't take much. She could feel Joe swollen her pussy was.

"Look here" Joe said, twisting her nipple. She turned Just in time for him to cum all over her face. The first blob hit her on her lips. The second on her nose. The third on her eyelid. Joe shook his cock making sure none went to waste.

Todd groaned loudly after watching this. His cock swelling in her arse. Sharon's fingers were making it tighter for both of them and they wouldn't last long. Jaimie held Kayleigh's head. Sitting across the sofa open legged. Cum leaking from her pussy on Kayleighs hair. She held Kayleigh's head still as Damien and Barry both came over her face as well. She kept her eyes clenched tight as it covered her face.

Then the world exploded. The fingers, the vibrator the cock in her arse was too much and her back came off of the sofa. Her arms couldn't hold her shaking legs any more and they stretched out straight, her toes pointing to the ceiling. The movement pushed Todd all the way in and he began to cum in her arse. She shook as the sensations washed over her.

Todd stayed in her arse until his cock slid out. He told Sharon to keep the vibrator on as Kayleigh came again and again. After the third time they let her go and she fell to the side falling off of the sofa.

Todd stepped around her and knelt down. Looking at his cum stained wife.

"I'm sorry" she sobbed as her emotions came rushing back. She tried to reach for him but then remembered she was covered in Cum.

"I'm not," he said. I'll er....kiss you later." They both laughed. "We will speak tonight. Go get cleaned up."

Kayleigh nodded. Sharon and Barry helped her from the room. Jaimie placed the vibrator on her own pussy before Damien took over helping his wife finish again.

"Are we still on for Saturday?" Todd asked after Jaimie finished.

"You bet." She grinned back.

12