Keep This Secret Pt. 18

Story Info
Victoria admits she likes being teased.
3.4k words
4.7
4.7k
2
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
635 Followers

Sometimes, very successful people achieve greatness because they are thrust into a situation that requires them to exceed their old limitations. That's what happens to Victoria here in Chapter 18.

...................................................................

Zippy's friend Mindy was shy. She was even smaller than Zippy - about the same height, but so thin it would be accurate to call her wispy. Mindy thanked me profusely for giving her and Zippy a new place to live. I got the sense that I would discover that they needed more than housing from the Gaia Foundation. I would get to know them, learning more of their story and seeing what I could do to improve their lives.

In the meantime, Zippy was insatiable. She let me know every day that she was available to have sex anytime she wasn't at the club dancing. Zippy was so relentless - and so charming - that I accepted the invitation often enough to interfere with the relationships with the other women in my life.

The one relationship I was careful to maintain was my new romance with Victoria. She'd never even been with a man before me, and she was acting exactly the way you'd expect of a woman in love for the very first time. We had what we jokingly called "working lunches" where we'd go to her condo in the middle of the day, make love, then go back to work and pretend nothing had happened. The staff knew exactly what had happened. It was delicious. Nooners. We felt like we were getting away with something, even though our antics were common knowledge.

Victoria did something very creative, and she allowed me to play a role. She'd been so oppressed by her parents for so long that she spent a lot of time proving to them that they'd been completely wrong about her in every conceivable way. When it came time to select a company car, she got a Cadillac Escalade because she knew her father thought that was the best car on the road. It was more expensive than he could afford, and I guess his eyes got big and round the first time Victoria visited her family in that car.

The problem was, Victoria didn't particularly like the Escalade. It was too big, it burned too much gas, and was no fun to drive. She spent a lot of time complaining to her parents about the Escalade's lousy mileage; she knew her father was one of those people who thought global warming was a socialist myth and that it was his duty as an American to support the oil and coal companies as much as possible.

Victoria came up with a very clever way to demonstrate that she disagreed with most of the things her parents believed, and she usually did it by reminding them she was far more successful than they could ever be. She wasn't nasty, but she did manage to come up with some excellent passive aggressive tactics, and I was pleased when she asked for my help with a particularly creative stunt.

Instead of Escalades, Victoria's personal choice of transportation was Teslas. She liked that the cars used no fossil fuel, and she loved that they were so advanced in so many ways. If you haven't driven a Tesla, you should. It's like having a car from the 23rd century.

Victoria was particularly anxious to try out the self-driving mode. Statistics show you are much safer in a self-driving car, and drivers claim it makes everything less stressful. People with no quantitative skills imagine computers can't possibly be as good as human drivers. Think about that. Every time we give computers a job formerly done by people, the computers always are better. Every time. They're computers. It's what they do.

When it was time to renew her lease, Victoria got rid of the Escalade and got a Tesla. She got a nice big one, built like a tank designed by the House of Lamborghini. She got a big black SUV, and she was happy to point out that electricity cost so much less than gas it was more economical than the smallest gas powered car on the road.

Victoria described her plan for letting her parents know about her new car, and I was honored when she said she wanted my help.

First of all, Victoria didn't tell them of her plans to get a Teslas. She wanted it to be a surprise. She'd borrowed some book from her sister, and she wanted me to go with her when she returned it. The story was that we were running some errand for the foundation and just happened to be in the neighborhood. They lived out in a rural area I'd never "happened" to visit in the past, and I didn't expect to go there in the future, but that was our story and I was instructed to stick to it.

Victoria drove to her parents' home and verified there were three cars - one each for her mother, father and sister. "They're all here!" Victoria said. "Goody goody goody!"

She pulled in the driveway, knocked on the door, then walked inside with me behind her. "It's me! Victoria! I've got someone for you to meet!"

Her mother came out, then her sister, and finally her father, who looked just as stern and constipated as I'd expected. "Folks, this is my boss, David Lightfoot. He founded the Gaia Foundation. David, these are my folks."

"I've heard a lot about you," I said truthfully. "It's nice to be able to have faces to go with your names." Have you seen that classic picture American Gothic, that features a married farm couple looking very stern and very plain? Victoria's parents looked exactly like that. Exactly. The sister looked normal, but the parents reminded me of characters from a horror movie about farmers who kidnap innocent victims and turn them into sausages.

"You have a very impressive daughter," I said. "I'm lucky she agreed to run our foundation. It's a very challenging job, but you must know as well as I do that Victoria is the kind of person capable of answering any challenge. She consistently exceeds every expectation."

That last part wasn't one of the things Victoria asked me to say. I improvised. I got into the spirit of destroying everything her parents had always believed about Victoria, and I thought that was a nice little addition.

"Come look at my new car!" Victoria said, taking her mother's hand and pulling her outside. There was her big imposing Tesla, looking like some machine beamed down from the starship Enterprise.

"Watch this!" she said, pushing a button on her keyfob. Two gull-wing doors rose silently. Victoria whispered in my ear. "My Dad probably believes that if God had intended us to drive gull-wing cars, He would not have invented doors that open from the side."

"I've never ridden in a Tesla before this, but I can confirm that it is very, very easy to get in and out of this car," I said. "And the doors are part of the reason Teslas are the safest car on the road. They are almost bulletproof in a crash."

That was the part of the pitch Victoria asked me to make.

"This thing is so smooth and quiet I just love it," she said. "It's heavy, and it's got big tires, but because it uses electricity instead of gas, this big SUV is like a car that gets hundreds of miles per gallon."

Her mother looked impressed, but her father looked like he was getting more constipated by the minute. "I haven't had time to use the self-driving feature much, but it's been wonderful so far. It makes driving less stressful, and much safer."

Her father snorted. "You'll never see me get a self-driving car. Those things are death traps."

It was my turn. "Actually, the data shows that self-driving cars are much, much safer. It stands to reason. Computers never get distracted by texting. They don't get road rage. They never take their eyes off the road. They don't put on make-up while driving, or try to eat a burger with one hand while steering with the other. Besides, computers always perform better than people."

"I'll never do it," he said.

And now, the killer...

"You may not have a choice," I said. "The insurance companies are talking about refusing to cover damages from accidents caused by human drivers. The day is coming when they won't sell cars that aren't self-driving."

I thought I could see steam rising from Dad's forehead. It was a very satisfying feeling.

We spent a few more minutes talking about what a great job Victoria was doing managing a foundation with more than $50 million in assets, but it was eventually time to leave. We had work to do. Places to go. People to see. It would have been hard for them to ignore the idea that the daughter they'd repressed so cruelly for so long was now a Very Important Person. Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller could have seen it.

"Thank you for doing that," Victoria said as we drove away. "You're the only person in the world I'd ask to help me."

"I enjoyed every nanosecond. Thank you for inviting me. My feeling is that challenging the beliefs of small minded people is a calling. A divine mission. We were doing God's work back there."

Victoria laughed. Neither one of us believed in any of the many gods humanity has invented over the ages. It was a humorous way to talk about the shortcomings of people who blame God for every toxic, small-minded belief they've ever held. I found myself hoping Victoria's parents - especially her father - live a long, long time. Victoria was on a rocket to the pinnacle of success, and it was nice to imagine what they'd think when she (metaphorically) landed on the moon.

That's one small step for a woman, one giant leap for womankind.

"The next time you try this, it might be amusing to express support for the practice of giving tax breaks for electric cars. Right wingers constantly complain that those tax breaks are some kind of commie plot to destroy oil companies. Get your father to repeat the bullshit dogma, then point out that 80 percent of the energy subsidies in America go to oil and coal companies."

"Really? Is that true?"

"I read it in the Wall Street Journal. It caught my attention. The reporter claimed that fossil fuel companies would probably collapse without corporate welfare. Green energy is so much cheaper they would annihilate the dirty energy sources if they just had a level playing field."

"Really? I never heard that. We could change the world if we just stopped giving subsidies to dirty industries."

"True that."

As you know, I'd read that in the news, so I'd seen those thoughts expressed by a reporter. For some reason, I felt the idea was more important after hearing it repeated by Victoria.

More on that later.

"Why don't you call your appointment secretary and tell her something came up, and you can't come back to the office this afternoon?" I said.

"Something came up?" Victoria asked, grinning. She reached over and began massaging the front of my pants. That's another advantage to self-driving cars. Hand jobs can be done in complete safety. I doubt that I'll ever mention that particular application to Victoria's father, but I'm sure his reaction would be memorable.

I had a full-fledged boner by the time we got to our parking garage. Victoria had a couple of files in her back seat, so she gave them to me. I held them in front of my pants as we rode the elevator to Victoria's floor. There were a few other people in the elevator, but they were too involved in their own conversation to know or care about the status of my erection. Victoria was very amused, which is a good thing, I guess.

We took off our clothes as soon as we got inside her condo. She draped her suit over the back of a chair, and I put mine over one end of her sofa. "This is nice," I said. "I had no idea we'd do this today."

"I did," Victoria said. "I made sure I didn't have any important appointments this afternoon, just in case you suggested this."

"That's what makes you such a great CEO," I said. "You think of everything."

She got a good laugh out of that.

We'd been lovers long enough to know how to give each other pleasure. Victoria knew I loved it when she took my cock in hand and stroked it up and down. I knew she loved deep, passionate kisses that lasted a long, long time. She didn't act like a virgin anymore, and I liked that. She was happy to let me know what she wanted, and I was happy to give it to her.

At that moment, she pushed my head down past her breasts and belly, making it clear she wanted me to go down on her. "Ummmm... " she said when I started kissing the warm skin of her inner thighs. I kissed, sucked, licked and nibbled my way closer to her soft folds.

She knew I loved the way she tasted and smelled. I've known some women who've had bad experiences with men who left them insecure about their hygiene. I was determined to make sure Victoria would never, ever feel that way. She had no trouble understanding I was having the best time imaginable when I finally reached her pretty pussy. I took a moment to put a pillow beneath her bottom. It made it so I could put my face down there without straining my neck. Victoria understood that it meant I intended to be down there for a while.

Happily, I'd learned that I could always make Victoria cum by simply going down on her long enough, so that's what I usually did. It took some effort - fun effort, naturally - but in time I felt the beginnings of Victoria's first orgasm. She liked it when I pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could when she was cuming. I liked feeling her throb around my tongue.

This was not the behavior of a virgin. Victoria didn't need to tell me she was ready to make love for real. I crawled up her body until we were face to face. "I'm pretty sure you know what I want next," she said.

"I'm pretty sure you're right," I said.

I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I'm not sure Victoria would agree that she liked being teased. Sometimes I made love to her in a way that made her impatient, and I even made her beg sometimes. She might not have admitted it, but Victoria had more powerful orgasms when I teased her. I did, too. It may have been my favorite part of the way we made love.

As always, I slipped the head of my cock inside her a fraction of an inch, then withdrew. After a pause, I pushed inside just a little more, then withdrew and paused again. She was fine with this for a while, but it wasn't long before her pussy ached for more. She wanted to feel my cock all the way inside her, and she started letting me know.

"Please David," she whispered. She knew that was the word I wanted to hear. If she wanted my cock all the way inside her, she'd have to say please. She'd have to say please many times.

"Oh David, please. You've made me wait long enough. Why won't you just give it to me now? I want it now."

"Beg," I said.

"I'm begging already. I'm saying please please please please please. You've got my pussy so hungry it hurts. David, please put it all the way inside me. Please. Now."

I pushed it in just a little farther, then withdrew again and stayed still.

She knew what she had to do to make me put my cock back inside her.

"Please," she said.

I slid in a little deeper, paused for a moment, then withdrew. She made a noise that sounded like crying. "Please David. Please."

That's when Victoria knew it was useless to do anything except what I demanded. "Please," she said.

She said it the second I withdrew, not waiting for me to pause.

"Please!" she said. "Please please please!"

She knew I expected her to say "please" and not to stop. ``Please please please please please please please..." she said. Her hips bucked up to meet mine, trying to get me to go deeper. It didn't work. I did go in a little deeper each time, but I made progress so slowly it made her frustrated, and she squeezed her hands into little fists and began pounding the mattress.

I managed to stretch this out for a long, long time. Victoria was a frenzied ball of frustrated energy by the end, squirming beneath me like an animal in heat. She seemed to lose her ability to speak. When she came like this, it was always explosive. Teasing her like this always made her scream. Always made her shake.

That's exactly what happened. Victoria called out. It was a long, loud wail that started just before her orgasm began, and continued until after it was over. All the muscles in her body clenched. She squeezed her eyes shut. She gritted her teeth. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. When it finally ended, I stopped holding back and let myself cum.

Victoria held me tightly for a long time afterward. I was content to lie on top of her for as long as she wished. When she relaxed and let me go, I layed on the bed beside her and took her hand. I would need a moment to catch my breath.

"I know what you're doing," Victoria said. "You aren't fooling me one bit."

Just seeing those words on a page makes it seem something was wrong. But if you could have been there to hear her voice, you would have detected playful undertones that implied Victoria was being funny.

"What, exactly, do you think I'm doing?" I said.

"You're trying to make me think that the reason you tease me so much is because you know it makes me cum like a freight train," Victoria said. "I know that's not the real reason. You aren't fooling me, buster."

Seconds passed. "Are you going to tell me what I'm really doing?" I said.

"Only if you ask nicely. Say please."

"Please. Please tell me what you think I'm doing. Please," I said.

"You're trying to make me think that the way we make love is for my benefit. That you're driving me crazy because it always makes me explode when I climax. But the truth is, you're doing that for yourself. You're some weird kind of sadist who likes to torture women by taking them right to the edge of an orgasm, then denying them. It's sick, really. Sick sick sick."

"You got me. I confess," I said. "I derive pleasure from giving you pleasure. All this time, I thought I was getting away with it. You see right through me."

"Damn right I do," Victoria said.

"So. You want me to stop, right? You want me to make love to you and stop teasing?"

"Oh, God no!" Victoria said. "I want you to keep doing exactly what you're doing. I happen to enjoy cumming like a freight train, thank you very much. I just want to make sure you know you aren't fooling anybody. If anything, you should tease me more, although I'm not sure that's even possible."

"I'll work on it," I said.

"Do that."

...................................................................

The verdict is in. Victoria likes being teased. How do you think the other women in David's life feel? If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how David deals with a problem in Esta's life.

JQueen9
JQueen9
635 Followers