Keep This Secret Pt. 20

Story Info
Zippy's friend Mindy needs a hand - or a cock.
2.2k words
4.68
5k
3
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

Romantic fiction is full of tales of people having rapturous experiences the first time they make love. In reality, losing your virginity is often unsatisfying, or even unpleasant. Here in Chapter 20, we see it happen in a positive way.

..........................................................

One afternoon Zippy and I had a particularly nice time making love. She seemed even more excited than usual. It was always nice to spend time with Zippy. She exuded a wonderful energy that always made me feel better about everything.

As usual, I was laying flat on my back, recuperating, while Zippy bounced out of bed to fetch drinks from the kitchen. The foundation's videos on diet and exercise had converted Zippy from a consumer of sugary soft drinks to flavored water with added vitamins, fruit juice, and no added sugar. Instead of burgers, she ate wholesome meals she and Mindy cooked together. I'd turned them both into non-smokers.

She jumped into bed from across the room and handed me a smoothie. "That was great, man," she said.

"You did all the work," I said.

"But it was still great, man," she said.

I did not intend to argue. It had been pretty great, but Zippy deserved every bit of credit for that. Making love to Zippy was like having sex with a hurricane. She was a force of nature. I sometimes thought she needed a trampoline instead of a mattress.

"There's something I want to ask you," she said. "I could use some help."

That got my attention. Clients of the Gaia Foundation came to me all the time saying "I could use some help." In almost every case, they had a legitimate need for something that was easy to provide. "You have my complete attention," I said. "How can I help you?"

"This is kind of delicate," she said. Zippy was the most blunt woman I'd ever met. I couldn't imagine a topic she'd consider delicate.

"Go on," I said.

"It's Mindy. You know that she and I . . . get together, right?"

"Yes, I got that impression," I said. It was obvious that Zippy and Mindy had an intimate connection. I'd imagined that they were probably lovers. Zippy explained that they didn't consider themselves to be lesbians or bisexual. They thought of themselves as heterosexual women who were fluid, and who needed each other. There were some mysterious things in their past - bad things - and they'd comforted each other from the time they were children. At some point that closeness evolved into a kind of love affair that was 90 percent platonic and 10 percent sexual.

"We like each other, and we're really glad we can sleep in the same bed every night. Thanks again for that," Zippy said.

"You are welcome. Both of you."

"Right. But she's not enough for me, and I'm not enough for her. We like men." Zippy reached down and took my soft cock in her hand. "I don't know what I'd do if you didn't give this to me so often, man. I need this. I need it a lot. It's wonderful knowing such a nice guy who lets me use such a nice cock."

I'm sure there was an appropriate response to that, but I couldn't imagine what it was, so I didn't say anything.

"You are doing a great job taking care of me, but nobody is taking care of Mindy. Things have actually gotten a little worse for her since I started hooking up with you. I've spent a lot of time bragging about you. How nice you are as a guy. How nice you are in bed. I know now that I was making a mistake that just made Mindy feel bad, because she doesn't have a guy at all."

"Zippy, a girl as nice as Mindy can have any guy she wants," I said.

She gave me that look women give you when they think you have no idea what you're talking about. "It's not that easy, man. I hooked up with a couple of real dopes before I met you. Nice guys are rare. Most of them are taken." She gave my cock a nice little squeeze. "It's not that easy finding something like this, man."

"I get the impression you have some idea about how to help Mindy. Why don't you just tell me your idea?"

Zippy paused. She looked embarrassed, which is a look she doesn't have often.

"We'd like you to have sex with Mindy."

Well. That was unexpected.

"How much have you two discussed this?" I asked.

"A lot, man."

"Why does she want to do this?"

"Here's the thing. Mindy has never done it with a man. Just with me."

"She's a virgin?"

"No, she's done it with me. But not with a man. If you're asking if she's still got a hymen, the answer would be yes. We've done lots of stuff, but nothing that . . . I don't know the word."

"Invasive?"

"Yeah, I guess. I was thinking of something like penetration."

"I get the picture," I said.

"Listen, man. I love Mindy. She's very important to me. I want her first time with a man to be nice. You are the nicest man I've ever met, and you make me feel wonderful when we have sex. It would be great if you could do the same for Mindy."

Wow.

"I'm going to need to think about this," I said.

"While you mull it over, you should know that Mindy and I both think it would be best if I was with her when this happened."

"She wants her first sex with a man to happen in a threesome?"

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah. She's scared, man. Mindy knows how much I care about her. She wants me with her."

This just kept getting stranger and stranger. "Well. You've given me a lot to think about," I said.

"Do your thinking. Could we do this tomorrow? Neither one of us are working. It would be nice if no one had to rush."

That's Zippy. Take you time, but decide right now. She only has one setting: fast.

"OK, I guess so. Mindy is a wonderful girl. I'm flattered you two would ask for this. It feels a little odd, honestly."

Zippy smiled. "We are two odd chicks, man," she said.

I decided to use the sonic stimulator sometime in the future to get Zippy to stop saying the word "man" so much.

We've gotten to the part of the story when I can skip a lot of the details. We arranged a time for me to "visit," and Mindy was pretty frazzled. Look up the term "nervous wreck" and you'll find a description that's close enough. I made sure Mindy was certain she wanted to do this. She made me understand that she considered her virginity to be burdensome, and that she was sure I was the man who should relieve her of this burden. She seemed scared, but determined.

Zippy was so kind and caring I was touched. She made love to Mindy in a way that was completely unlike how she had sex with me. There was no thrusting, bouncing, grunting, or groaning. She never called out "Yee ha!" Zippy laid down next to Mindy and kissed her cheek as I ran my hands over the front of her body. "You are so beautiful," Zippy whispered into her ear.

Mindy had an unusual kind of beauty. She was so slender she had virtually no boobs, and her nipples were tiny little points of bright red flesh. Her belly was completely flat, and you could see ribs under her skin. Her legs were very slender, but somehow very feminine. She tensed up when my hand finally reached her unshaven pussy. "Relax, honey," Zippy whispered. "Everything is fine."

I wasn't surprised at all when I found Mindy was very, very wet. The poor girl was a jumbled mix of nerves, fear, anticipation, and lust. It must have been awful and wonderful at the same time. I did my best to diminish the awful and increase the wonderful, and it seemed to be working. Mindy began moving her hips up and down to meet my hand as I began touching her warm inner folds.

I've been with a couple of virgins, but I'm still uncertain how to treat them. My instinct is to give them lots of foreplay so they are as prepared as possible for the scary part. But maybe it's better to move quickly so they have less time to worry about the possibility of pain. What I did was insert one finger a little way into the entrance to Mindy's pussy, then go deeper a bit faster than I normally move. From the way Mindy was moaning and moving her hips, this seemed to be going well right up until the moment I reached the barrier that proved she was, indeed, a virgin.

My instinct told me I needed to make this happen. Immediately. I spread Mindy's legs, climbed on top of her body, put my cock where it belonged, and thrust all the way inside her in a single, smooth stroke. She threw her head back and cried out in pain. I didn't move inside her, hoping that would make the pain go away as quickly as possible. There were tears in her eyes. I felt bad about that. Had I done something wrong? Something that made things worse than necessary?

"Relax baby," Zippy whispered. She kissed Mindy's face all over. "It will feel better soon."

Zippy was right. It wasn't long before Mindy started thrusting her hips up and down; I knew she wanted me to start moving inside her. Soon she was thrusting up fast. Not as fast as Zippy, but pretty fast. She began muttering words I couldn't understand. Then, with no warning at all, she climaxed. There was no doubt. She arched her back so much she actually lifted herself (and me) completely off the mattress. Mindy made a noise that sounded like hissing. I felt her pussy clench and throb around my cock.

It was over quickly, and Mindy went limp. My cock had just gotten started, and it needed attention, but I wasn't going to get it from Mindy. She'd done what she'd hoped to do. I thought it went about as well as it could go. She laid back in bed with her eyes closed. I wondered what she was thinking. Then she reached for my hand and squeezed it. That was reassuring.

Zippy looked thrilled. She mouthed the words "thank you" so Mindy wouldn't hear. She kissed Mindy's neck and breasts, getting no reaction at all. Mindy was spent.

Zippy looked down at my cock, and smiled. I saw that there was a little blood. Zippy took my hard cock in hand and began stroking me up and down. She knew I needed to cum, and that Mindy was in no condition to make that happen.

She pushed me back down on the mattress, swung one leg over my body, and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She smiled sweetly as she rose and fell above me. She'd never done anything like this before. This was slow. Gentle. This was a different woman than the Zippy who made love like it was a rodeo event. I could tell Zippy was not trying to make herself cum. She was doing this for me, and I made no effort to prolong things. I climaxed quickly, filling her with cum that had been meant for Mindy. Maybe next time.

Mindy finally regained enough energy to rouse herself from the bed. She hugged me and thanked me. "I hope we can do this again," she said.

"I'd like that very much," I said. Then I left, going home to a shower and to Mary.

She knew where I'd been, of course. By this time I told Mary everything. She got a lot of thrills hearing about what I did with other women. Sometimes, when things went especially well, we talked about seeing if the woman would be interested in a threesome. That didn't happen often, but it happened often enough to keep us both interested.

I saw Zippy in the lobby the next day. She ran up and hugged me. "Thanks for doing such a good job taking care of my girl, man," she said.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything special," I said. "I imagine it would be like that with any man."

Zippy laughed. "For such a smart guy, you can be pretty dumb sometimes. There are a lot of things you don't know. I remember what happened the first time I was with a guy. It was completely different. And not in a good way."

.........................................................................

It's easy to imagine Zippy's introduction to sex. Maybe it happened in the back seat of some car owned by some clueless teenage boy. If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells the most unpleasant part of this whole story. Have patience; it's over fast.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers