Keeping Her Job - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I will do better" she texted, and attached was a picture of her at arm's length. Only Sam's small chin was visible in the shot, the hoodie was gone again, her shirt was held up with one heavily tattooed arm and the cups of her bra had been hastily pulled down. My breath caught and altogether stopped for a few fleeting seconds while I took in Sam's breasts for the first time. Not a trace of tan lines. Her breasts were large but had been larger before and they had a little sag as I suspected, they looked pillowy soft and incredibly inviting. They were not the perky, gravity-defying tits of a teenager and for that I was grateful. Her areolas were lightly colored, the tight skin of which betrayed her nervousness or her arousal, perhaps both. A faint shadow of a blue-green vein ran across her left areola. Her nipples were small and looked painfully tight. I was a bit surprised that they were not pierced. I could have looked at that picture for the rest of the day but at the moment Samantha walked back into the bullpen as it were. Her bulky university jacket well-zipped up as she made her way to her desk. She avoided my eyes as she made her way back to her desk.

"Did you have lunch Sam?" Betty asked Sam.

"I haven't eaten yet," Sam answered her.

"When would she have eaten?" Roger, another employee cut in loudly as only an elderly man with no cares can.

"Oh, your face is all flushed, I thought maybe you already had and ate something spicy." Betty said. From my vantage point I could only see the back of her head but the tops of her ears did look a bit red.

"Oh, I'm sure it will pass, I'm just hot that's all" Sam tried to deflect.

"Because you are all covered up!" Betty continued and Sam continued to deflect. Roger had thoughts about this too but behind them, I tuned them out. I opened up Sam's picture again and imagined those beautiful breasts, remembered how the one had felt in my hand and wondered what the next day would bring.

***

(More?)

12