All Comments on 'Keeping Her Job - Pt. 01'

by BgDaddy33

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
auhound49auhound4910 months ago
Oh yessss, continue!!!!!

it may be just a fluff piece but it is in the right place, and fairly well written for Literotica.

I can see where this is going. When it does, I hope she is not on birth control and takes his cock unprotected and bare like Mother Nature intends, and has the thrill of preg risk sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A short introduction with promise. Curious to see where it goes, where hopefully a bit more progress.

Great first story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, more!!

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Yes, continue and ignore the moralists!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

yeah more, it's great!

Calexander003Calexander00310 months ago

Good start I would like a second chapter to see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story. I hope you continue, I want to see how things turn out with Sam. I hope she opens up and the other employees don’t start being mean to her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue - you have a new followers and this story is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

more more more

jmm999jmm99910 months ago

Yet another anonymous below who thinks fiction is real. Ignore him, he's probably out on parole.

If you're going to continue, re-think your descriptions. A plain girl with lank hair and tattoos, and a snarky attitude is not a good choice for 'eye-candy around the office'.

No make-up, a nose ring, poor diet, thin, mousy hair barely covering her scalp? I'll go along with plain, but not with pretty.

So write the next part. Smarten her up. Explain why she has a bf but seems to be lacking sexual experience. I like the set up, but would prefer her to return with a bit more steel. A flash of 'I'll do anything and may even enjoy it'. Dump her bf and give her a bit of spark?

J

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Strong start.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More.. absolutely

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue

jrgg43jrgg4310 months ago

Jmm999 makes some good points, and please continue

JJ283JJ28310 months ago

Definitely continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So far so good, so YES, please continue.......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredibly strong smart and could be an awesome classic. Don't rush it and do as good of a job as you did here!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot start. Great job for your first story. I hope you continue it. I want to see what trouble Samantha gets into next!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really like how this started. Hope you keep going!

TaigenarawareTaigenaraware9 months ago

Yes you should keep going!

Jersey350Jersey3508 months ago

Excellent start, loved the slow tease. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Good start but I'd sure be wondering why she was so skinny, isn't her "boyfriend" feeding her? She seems like a girl in trouble, and he could save her while fucking her, on to the next chapter.

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter7 months ago

A fantastic start - cannot wait to go and read the rest of the chapters now.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months agoAuthor

@Richard_Hunter thank you for giving it a chance! I wasn't aware that it was okay to respond to commenters but I would definitely like to engage and read your thoughts on the rest!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

Pretty darn well done. I don't usually read non-con but I'll continue.

daiblo598daiblo5987 months ago

Nice story I like it keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There are not enough stories like this. I like your description of Sam

VitriolhackVitriolhack4 months ago

Interesting slow burn of the story.

You are kept wondering what will happen if he is just going to let Sam go or let her offer get to him!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy333 months agoAuthor

@Vitriolhack - Originally, this was meant to be a stand alone piece. Just a small snapshot but I was convinced to continue it by the comments received. I hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBgDaddy33@BgDaddy33
98 Followers
I read and appreciate any and all feedback. Open to PMs and wildly inappropriate conversations :D 01/13 - Writing has been slow, so I decided to share another sketch with you. Please check it out and let me know what you think! 🙂

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES