All Comments on 'Keeping Pace'

by The_O_State

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupidest dialog ever written

Can you keep up? Of course, can you keep up? Yeah, can you? WTF? What are they, three years old?

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Just a scene from a marriage...

Just a scene from a marriage...a little monotonous but not bad...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I appreciate the effort, but this has too little or too obscure of a plot to be enjoyable.

All the innuendo and vague dialogue was distracting, not suspenseful nor intriguing. Glad they are enjoying their marriage. Other than that I really didn't get much out of this story. Was I supposed to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good one

I can see why all the angry comments and bad rating. These people check out the loving wife category looking for cheating / cuckolding / btb stories. They don't understand 'loving' actually might mean just that, 'loving'. I have read stories with even shorter plot, but no one seemed to mind. Here they were angry because they didn't find what they were looking for. But, The_O_State, you keep up doing the good job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good story about a loving wife and husband. Best thing is pissing off the ducks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average. 3 stars. Not bad-not good.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_O_State@The_O_State
I like to publish stories that turn me on, but aren't specifically tailored for the masses...