All Comments on 'Keeping Up Appearances'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Excellent story! As usual. Reading this and closing in toward the middle of the last page, I was positive that this would have to be a continuing story. There were just too many loose ends to wrap up. And this was so good that I was looking forward to a sequel or maybe even this becoming a series. But I never guessed an ending like this. Instead of tying up all these loose ends, you cut them off just like Luc was cutting off all of those users that had been controlling him. A terrific ending to another of your well written stories. Bravo Mr. D, once again!

BidickulousBidickulous8 months ago

From one bi guy to another, bravo on the nice mix of gay and hetero sex in this one! Kudos on some fun, unexpected twists along the way, and I second all of MLF’s comments as well! Molto grazie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...