Keeping Up with the Goth Girl

Story Info
My adventures dating a kinky goth girl.
1.3k words
3.61
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met her, I didn't exactly know she was a goth girl. Sure, she almost always wore black, but so do I. She had these serious tall black boots she always wore. She was a fairly tall Chinese girl with long straight black hair and exotic eyes. She loved riding her motorcycle. She was funny and very direct when she wanted something.

Sex with her started off pretty standard. Lots of missionary and doggy. She asked for me to spank her ass during doggy. That wasn't too unusual. I had done that with other girls. However, she kept insisting I do it harder and harder. Eventually, her ass was pretty red from my repeated ass slaps and my hand was actually starting to hurt. It drove her nuts though and she would have these great orgasms from it, so I continue to indulge her even though it really wasn't something I was into.

Eventually, spankings were enough for her and she asked me to slap her in the face while fucking her missionary. I found that really difficult to attempt even lightly. So she slapped me and it was a lot harder than I expected. We actually stopped fucking that time because it was just so awkward.

We settled back into more vanilla plain sex for a while, until she told me she was into bondage too. She had me tie her hands and feet together and have my way with her. That was kinda fun, so the next time she showed me that she had much more serious hardware. She had metal handcuffs and chains and leather straps that fastened to her bed. I secured her to the bed spread eagle and fucked her and she seemed to love it. Then she wanted to strap my arms to her bed posts with me on my knees. She started tonguing my ass which felt surprisingly good. This was starting to seem like a kink of hers I could really enjoy until she put on a strap on slowly moved it in and out of my ass. It felt like a continuous bowel movement. I was super uncomfortable. It was not my kind of thing at all.

After she let me loose, I got her into doggy position and was fucking her pretty hard. She was so wet, even before I got started she had cum dripping down her legs. I used some of her cum to lube up my thumb and was pushing that in and out of her ass while I fucked her. She wasn't protesting at all, so just went ahead and pulled out of her pussy and started fucking her ass instead. Some uncomfortable grunts escaped her as I did it, but she didn't tell me to stop. It seemed like fair retribution given what she just did and I think we both knew it. Her ass was significantly tighter than her pussy and I ended up cumming in just 3 or 4 minutes deep in her ass.

Another time she really pushed my limits she wanted to explore her pain fetish some more. I was fucking her from behind and she gave me both of her arms behind her back and told me to grab her by the wrists and twist her arms as I fucked her. Whenever she let our a little shriek of pain I would usually ease off, so she was trying her best not to let me know how it was feeling I think. It just got too weird for me and I stopped fucking her and just lay on my back next to her. She promptly mounted me and continued riding me because she was super turned on. As she rode me, she took my hands and put them on her throat, and told me to choke her. Again that seemed to weird, so I pulled my hands away.

She beat my chest fairly hard trying to get me to change my mind, but I wasn't budging. So she used her nails and scratched my chest. I sat up right away and threw her off of me. She insisted it was all just play even though I had these big red marks on my chest. I got behind her and just fucked her about as hard as I could. Our bodies were making loud clapping sounds as I slammed into her. And after a couple of minutes, she screamed out and felt her cumming. Exhausted and still somewhat angry with her I just pushed her aside on the bed and lay down. She lay there for a moment and then turned and reached over to grab me and started stroking my cock until she made me cum on myself.

After that, I was seriously thinking we were not a good match and that we should probably break up. But she was really appreciative of me indulging her in her fetishes and asked if there was anything I wanted her to do. I told her about my fetish for sharing my girls with other guys. She thought it was pretty weird and asked why I didn't get jealous. I explained that the excitement and taboo rush far exceeded any jealous feelings. So she suggested I share her with this giant biker guy whom she knew was into her.

The next time we hung out with him, we asked if he would play with her while I watched. He also thought it was pretty weird, but ultimately he was happy to help. Watching them fuck was.....hmmm, what's the word? Revolutionary? He was totally up for all the pain stuff she asked for. He picked her up and tossed her on the bed like a rag doll and he fucked her harder than I ever could. She was loving it and it was an incredible show. Involving him in our sex life I think extended our relationship a few months as she was able to get everything I was uncomfortable doing out of him instead.

It was great tag teaming her too, usually with him fucking her while she sucked me, but we also traded off some. He was so strong though, one time he full-on lifted her up and was holding her mid-air with her legs spread for me to walk over and fuck her. I'd never done anything like that before so it was exciting, but of course, no way I could hold her up for him to do the same. He was really comfortable indulging in all of her more extreme fetishes. I would be fucking her doggy style while he choked her sometimes. Seemed crazy to me, but she loved it.

A lot of the time when he was fucking her I liked to play with her tits as they were bouncing around. I would rub and pinch one nipple while sucking and biting on the other. She seemed to really like the extra stimulation and would always moan out loud almost exaggeratedly so but seemed hot either way. Then another time just when I was about to dive into her boobs again, she instead had her biker friend push these big metal clamps on her nipples. It didn't look comfortable at all, but nonetheless, she was moaning in delight while he fucked her.

His cock was a fair bit bigger than mine. So her pussy always felt pretty stretched out right after he had fucked her. So I ended up preferring that she suck me off instead when we were with him. And eventually, we were always fucking with him there, so actually I wasn't really fucking her much at all anymore. I was just giving her a lot of my cum to swallow which was fine.

Eventually, I just felt that she and the biker guy had a lot more in common and we ended up switching roles where he was her man and I was just someone who joined in on their fun now and then, which ended up being less and less over time. Instead, I ended up finding other girls who had much more similar interests to me.