All Comments on 'Keiko's Prison Ch. 02'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a man, I don't really care for humiliation or submissiveness, directly. In isolation, I don't find a character being humiliated, or being a servile doormat, to be appealing at all. What I find appealing is when these things serve as a demonstration of the character being sexually overwhelmed, or it manifesting their horniness being stoked to such levels that it overrides their reason, or shows their profound sexual desperation/frustration.

So essentially, I find it appealing in a "they've been forced into enjoying this" / "they're so horny they can't help themselves" / "their libido is so magical-bullshit-powerful that it overrides the circumstance", sort of capacity.

EnclyEnclyover 2 years ago

I love the humiliation aspect like you, especially the piercings… like just the degradation and the cool demeanour of the masters around their naked slaves whom, despite their beauty, are treated coldly.

2xrapscallion2xrapscallionover 2 years ago

I enjoy the humiliation and I think that everyone has their own limit when it comes to what crosses the line from fun to humiliating. By giving your character some of these limits I think it builds them out a bit.

I also don't think you are alone in enjoying the emotion of the situation more than the actual specifics of the sexual situation. There are plenty of popular erotic works that just gloss over the sex but are great for the encounters that they build.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Humiliation is a turn off for me, yet it’s difficult to find nonconsensual without it. I look for noncon that stretches the boundaries of pleasure, such phenomenal experiences that produce cravings almost uncontrollable. If there are real feelings between them, especially if she wants to please him, and he appreciates the extent to which she is willing to push herself for his pleasure, that’s the hottest turn on for me. Unfortunately, I haven’t found an author who writes to my kink yet. lol

Thanks, Kitty, for sharing your talents with us.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Haven't read your story yet, but I will get to responding to your Q: I consider submissiveness very arousing from a male perspective to have a consensual female responding affirmatively to any and all of my requests and requirements, but these are never abusive, or physically destructive, such as ordering or demanding piercings, tattoos, or lacerations of any sort. I consider submissiveness including specific sensual attire, specific sexual acts all to be arousing sexual submissiveness. Now, on to your story.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Interesting discourse on sex trafficking. Kidnapping women (or men) of any age and selling them to depraved slavers is pretty horrendous. Are Russians capturing Ukraine girls for sex trafficking as well as to decimate its population, trading them to Arabs for drones? In itself, the act alone is not sexual, it is purely bartering for income and asserting domineering power over a relatively powerless group. Going even further to indulge in victim rape and mutilation and ultimately to snuff videos is revolting, al least it is to my civilized sensibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Keiko's Prison Previous Part
Keiko's Prison Series Info