Keiko's Prison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her wrists cuffed behind her, it was all Chiyoko could do to nudge her hips back to meet her rapist's thrusts. Chiyoko's pierced nipples were crushed against the table. Keiko wondered how it felt, having that clit piercing withstand the friction of that sliding cock. She shuddered. Chiyoko continued to moan in time to her savage rape. The moan contained both shame and pleasure. The Sheikh's tanned body slammed against Chiyoko's lily-white ass, that hard cock filling the poor girl to the hilt with each and every thrust. Chiyoko's forlorn eyes met Keiko's gaze for just a moment. Keiko's heart reached out to her. Then it happened -- the Arab bastard shouted the euphoria of his release, his pelvis grinding against his captive, consummating the rape as his testicles stiffened, emptying their precious load deep inside his property.

'That could soon be my fate,' Keiko thought. 'My body owned, just a pair of tits and a pussy to abuse at whim, just a cock-sleeve receptacle for my owner's cum.' Whatever Abdul was, she had to hope that he was telling the truth... That he might buy her and offer her a better life. Perhaps while she lived as his slave, if he was lax enough, the opportunity to escape would finally come.

But that meant her only hope was that Abdul was not another Sheikh Muhari. It meant praying that Abdul Hakeem wasn't deep down just another monster too.

*********************

END OF PART 2

TO BE CONTINUED...

****************************

AUTHOR NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of Keiko's Prison. I am just curious (reader comments totally welcome BTW!) what your take is on humiliation in general as part of a sexual kink? Although I find anal rimming itself to be not terribly appetizing (big surprise!) to me there is an incredible turn-on in terms of the submissive aspect of it and the humiliation of it. Does that make any sense or am I the odd girl out on this one? I find myself more and more appreciating the sexiness in something based on the dominant-submissive dynamic and not just the act itself. Curious what other people think. Thanks for any feedback or comments.

~Kitty

12