Keisha's College Experience Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha finishes her dinner quickly, and by the time she is done she is incredibly turned on and ready to get back to her room to take care of herself. As she walks, her mind drifts back to Alexis's body hanging there and once again imagining what he had done to her.

She focuses on herself, enjoying the feeling of the cotton on her nipples and the air blowing up her skirt onto her wet pussy and is hardly paying attention to where she is going. Suddenly she hears her phone go off and pulls it from her purse. She has a text from 'Master' and she excited as I open it. Part of her hopes that he will demand her to come back to his office, because she is incredibly horny and the thought of him fucking her while Alexis is tied there forced to watch suddenly comes to her mind.

Her mouth drops open as she reads his text. His text was short and simple, and horrible: 'You are not to have an orgasm today. You are not to cum without permission, if you want to cum, text me and I may allow it.' He just forbid her from cumming!! How could he do that to her? Why would he do that to her?

Keisha is frustrated, she really wanted to masturbate! How did he know, it's like he read my mind. But she knows that she will obey him. She smiles and is jokingly thinks she should shut off her phone before he sends another message. At least he did not tell her to masturbate and tell her she could not cum. She read about orgasm denial and edging, and at this point that is not something she wants to go through. She is so excited that it feels like if she were just to touch her pussy she would cum.

Keisha closes the door to her room, strips off her clothing and lies on her bed thinking. She wonders what will happen next and if he will accept her? Does she really want to serve him? After all she hardly knows him. She knows that he is intelligent as she took a semester of classes from him. I know he is intelligent and handsome as I have been in his class for the last semester. But what does she really know about him. On the other hand, Alexis seems to like him, she actually said she loved him, and I trust her.

12