Kelli Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had the bank for fraud inducing the sale. The Germans were owed at least

$ 15 million. The more interesting question was the German firm's damages from its equipment being re-sold to the Chinese who would reverse engineer it. That was sharply disputed between the experts. Everyone agreed that the Chinese could and would reverse engineer. Our expert valued the Germans' lost profit from that at $ 100 million over ten years. The bank's expert opined the technology would be obsolete in three years and the Germans would lose, at most, $ 25 million. The experts also disagreed on how to present value those damages.

We fought with the Atlanta bank for nearly two years. Around the case's first anniversary, we got the horrible news that Kathleen Stouffer, Kelli's mother, had been diagnosed with liver cancer. Apparently, being an oncologist doesn't confer any immunity. A few months later, as we were in the middle of what lawyers call "dispositive motions," Kathleen died. It was a hit for Kelli. It was devastating for her father.

The case was scheduled for trial almost two years to the day after we got it. We settled the weekend before trial for $ 40 million. The fee agreement Kelli and I had with the Germans said we got one-third of the gross settlement amount. The Germans had spent about $ 3 million on the case, mainly for experts. We agreed to exclude that from our fee calculation. Karla's work had been outstanding, so we paid her a big bonus. Bettina, who technically did not work for us, had been critical for our communications with our client. We paid her a big consulting fee. After all that, and paying taxes, Kelli and were left with $ 7 million.

We were also left with time on our hands. We had expected the trial to take six weeks and had cleared our calendars. The settlement closed and money moved in ten days. The next day, Kurt called to say he had booked us tickets to Munich. Kelli, Bettina, and I were back in Munich two days after the settlement closed.

Kurt and Lisa picked us up at the airport, took us to Kurt's mansion, and dropped a small bombshell: they were finally getting married. Nothing big. They had an appointment at the government office in Munich that handled weddings in three days. Would we come along as witnesses?

We were joined for the wedding by Helmut Hoffmann and his much younger girlfriend Inga Speer. Bettina's father had finally decided to come out about his relationship with Inga. The wedding, which took no more than half an hour, was followed by a boozy lunch at an expensive restaurant. I had not realized until then that Kurt Kleist and Helmut Hoffmann had been friends since university.

Helmut dropped his own bomb at the luncheon. He was going to retire. He and Inga had found a place on the Adriatic coast. Herr Dr. Hoffmann and discussed the matter with his younger partner, Herr Dr. Franz Esch, and they decided Bettina should fill her father's role at the law firm. Bettina said she would have to think about it.

Lisa and Kurt had a more elaborate honeymoon planned later in the year. They were leaving for the lodge that afternoon and had reserved a two-bedroom suite. Would Bettina, Kelli, and I join them there? We certainly would.

The lodge and the Bavarian alps in summer were as wonderful as they had been when Kelli and I had been there before. The five of us spent four days without wearing anything except sandals. Rolf the rigger tied Kelli and me up together and suspended us nude from the ceiling of the "dungeon" for a small audience That was interesting, but neither of us was sure we wanted to make it a habit.

On our next to last night, we had dinner and took a nude stroll partway up the mountain behind the hotel. We were having drinks on the balcony to our suite when Bettina said, "This has been a special time. I know you all very well. I would not suggest this to any people I know except the four of you." Bettina took a deep breath. "I think you should trade partners for a night. Kurt make love to Kelli and Will make love to Lisa."

I was shocked and said so. Lisa is my sister! Kelli, whom I always thought was attracted to Kurt's dick, replied, "Will, we're all adults here. It's not like you'd be molesting your baby sister."

Lisa added, "And, you can't get me pregnant."

"Why not?" I asked.

Kurt said softly, "we wanted to have children several years ago. Nothing happened. We went to several doctors. I can't tell you the medical term for her specific condition, but Lisa is incapable of getting pregnant."

I looked at Lisa. "Please Will?" she said.

I looked at Kelli. She smiled. "We are all so close, it makes sense to me that we should all be lovers. No one outside this room will ever know."

Lisa wasn't as beautiful as Kelli, but she was a beautiful, sexy woman. I could not honestly deny having had fantasies about sex with her. Lisa, her husband, and my wife were all saying those fantasies should become real. I am weak. Sometimes, that works to my benefit.

Before long, I was on top of Lisa on the bed she and Kurt slept in. Kelli was next to Lisa with Kurt on top of her. Forgetting our relationship, I soon appreciated another reason Kurt loved Lisa: she was a damned good sex partner. Making love to my sister took effort, but she worked just as hard.

Lisa was smiling tenderly. Her breath and pulse were getting fast and her hips were bucking against mine. I was getting close to shooting my load in my sister. Next to us, Kelli was into the verbalizing that heralded one of her orgasms. Kurt had been largely quiet, apart from heavy breathing, until he groaned and collapsed on Kelli.

At first, I was only marginally aware of Kurt and Kelli. I had heard Kurt groan but thought nothing of it until Kelli screamed "Kurt's not breathing!" I pulled out of Lisa, went around, the bed and moved Kurt off Kelli. Bettina, who had assessed the situation more rapidly than I did, had already called the German version of 911.

I checked for a pulse as Bettina spoke on her phone. "Condition?" Bettina asked in English.

"No pulse," I replied as I started CPR.

Bettina said more into her phone, listened, and disconnected. "The hospital is 45 minutes by car. They are sending a helicopter," she said. "I'm calling the front desk." As I tried to revive Kurt, Bettina told the lodge about our emergency and asked for our car.

The helicopter arrived quickly. Bettina pulled a dress on and got one on Lisa before the EMTs entered the room. Kelli and I stood, naked, to one side. I couldn't follow what the EMTs were saying, but it didn't sound good. They put Kurt on a gurney and took him out of the room.

Bettina said, "I will drive Lisa to the hospital. You stay here with Kelli."

When everyone else had gone, Kelli and I just stood looking at each other. Then, Kelli broke into tears and collapsed in my arms. I held her there for a long time, before taking her into the other bedroom. We sat on the bed, holding each other. I think we held each other tighter that night than any other time in our lives.

Kelli and I finally dosed off, on top of the bedding, still holding each other. My phone buzzed around 4:00 a.m. It was Bettina. "He did not survive," she said. "Lisa is a wreck. I'm taking her to Munich now. Please gather our things and come as soon as you can."

To summarize a sad time, we were in Munich for a week while Kurt was cremated and there was a remembrance event that drew around 1,000 people. At the end of that event, Lisa said to me, "Take me home."

"What?" I asked.

"I've spent over a decade in Germany," Lisa said. "I can't stay here without Kurt. Take me home to Ohio."

The vultures started circling as soon as word of Kurt's death got out. With Annegret's agreement, Lisa sold Kleist Bank to a Swiss firm. She got, I'm sure, much less than the Bank was worth with Kurt alive. However, Lisa still walked away with mid-eight figures. Later, the house in Munich sold for around a million US. The rest of Kurt's estate, which he had willed to Lisa several years before, was worth US

$ 10 million.

I'm not sure why, but Kurt's death also changed our relationship with Bettina. She had a day-long meeting with her father and announced that she felt obligated to stay in Munich with the law firm. Lisa had become friends with Bettina a few years before we met her. The two women had their own long conversation and, apparently, made peace with Lisa going home to the States and Bettina staying home in Munich. Bettina would later marry Franz Esch. We stayed friends and visited back and forth.

Lisa moved into the Cincinnati house we now owned jointly with Karla and Peter. Although it had been nearly nine months since Kelli's mother had passed, Jeff, her father, was still not doing well. Kelli's sister Karen and brother-in-law Rob had been regularly making the trip from Pittsburgh to Columbus to look after Jeff. Now that our case was over and we were back in the States, it was our turn. We started going to Columbus at least once a week. We took Lisa with us.

I guess it is not surprising that Lisa and Jeff bonded. Both had recently suffered grievous personal losses. I also knew that my sister had a thing for older men. Before long, Lisa was visiting Jeff by herself, sometimes staying for a day or two. As it became fall, Lisa was spending more time with Jeff in Columbus than with us in Cincinnati.

With Lisa's help, Jeff hosted the family (Karen, Rob, Kelli, me) for Thanksgiving that year. Jeff had two announcements. First, Lisa was moving in with him. Karen and Kelli were both fine with that and pleased that their father had a sex life again. Lisa was about as committed to clothes free living as Kathleen had been, so there were no major changes to Jeff's lifestyle.

Jeff's second announcement was that he had planned the year-end Holidays for us all. Jeff and Kathleen used to go to a nude resort on the French part of the Caribbean island of St. Martin several times a year. A storm a few years earlier had destroyed the resort and issues with insurance and various ownership interests in the property had thwarted rebuilding. A group of regular resort guests formed a company which made an offer for the property that was too good to refuse. A larger group of resort regulars, including Jeff and Kathleen, was brought into to help finance construction of a new resort.

The new resort was opening with a private Christmas/New Year's week just for investors. Jeff had reserved two adjoining chalets. "Each chalet can accommodate four people," Jeff explained. "Karen and Rob will share with Lisa and me. Kelli and Will, if you can find a couple to stay with you, tell them lodging and airfare is covered. All they need to pay for is what they eat and drink."

Kelli was immediately on her phone to Karla. She and Peter had planned to spend the Holidays with Karla's family in Cincinnati, but this was another offer too good to refuse. They couldn't get on the same flights Jeff had booked for us out of Columbus, but they got an itinerary from Cincinnati that got them on the island only a few hours behind us.

The beach around Orient Bay, St. Martin curved roughly from southeast to northwest. Most of the area was built up with everything from luxury hotels on the hills above the beach to burger stands on the beach. The legal fully nude part of the beach was the southeast end and the resort sat just behind that part of the beach. It was calmer than the rest of Orient Bay. It was also very nice. The chalets were only a few yards from the beach. The front of each chalet had large French doors opening onto a patio facing the beach. There was an outdoor shower built into the wall behand each chalet. Each chalet had a kitchen and the resort had a surprisingly well-stocked food store. There was also an open-air beach bar/restaurant that was quite good. Day trippers from cruise ships and guests of the hotels on the hills would wander in, have a beer or a fish sandwich, and look at the "nudies." Some became "nudies" themselves, at least for a few hours.

Resort management set up tables just behind the beach for Christmas dinner, which was catered from a restaurant in the nearby French-side town of Grand Case. To avoid spoiling things with any clothed people, we guests volunteered to set the meal up and to clean up afterwards. The restaurant would come back for its silver and things on Boxing Day. I think it was a first for all of us: Christmas dinner among 40 new friends none of whom wore anything save sandals. As you might imagine, most of the people who could afford to invest in the resort were older than we were. Kelli, Karla, Karen, and Lisa got quite a bit of attention and loved every minute of it. After dinner was cleaned up, a large group of us walked the entire length of the beach, nude, singing Christmas carols. That is, I hope, a fond memory of the other people spending the Holidays at Orient Bay that year.

The one thing Jeff hadn't mentioned was that the chalets he had reserved each had two beds, but in the same single bedroom. Karla, Peter, Kelli, and I had shared a house for years. "Privacy" was not a recognized concept among the four of us. The four of us had no hesitation about fucking in full view of each other.

We had imbibed over dinner, but none of us was intoxicated when we got back to our chalet after caroling. I opened a bottle of wine and poured four glasses. I realized that, for as long and as well as Kelli and I knew Karla and Peter, this was the first Christmas we had spent together. We went out on the patio. I sat down and Kelli playfully sat in my lap. That prompted Karla to sit in Peter's lap. Soon, we were all kissing and fondling our partner. There were still people walking around the resort grounds, and several who saw us said very complimentary things. That encouraged us to stay on the patio even though, at least Kelli and I, were very aroused.

Kelli and I finally decided that we needed a bed to maximize the experience. We went inside. Kelli lay on her back on our bed and I mounted her. I was soon marginally aware of Karla and Peter doing the same thing on their bed a couple if feet away. I would have tuned them out, but Kelli and Karla decided to maintain a running dialogue of what Peter and I were doing to them, what they were doing to us, and how it felt. Once I got used to it, it was fun and stimulating to hear both Kelli and Karla describing making love as they got closer to orgasm.

As Kelli got close, it wasn't just the four of us hearing her running commentary. That her shouts could be heard outside the chalet was evidenced by comments we heard from passersby outside. At least, I thought they were passersby. However, when Kelli came, very loudly, followed closely by Karla and then, more quietly, by me and Peter, we heard applause from all around the outside of the chalet. Kelli and I were proud that our Christmas night performance included more than caroling.

The next few days were a marvelous tropical vacation. Kelli and I learned, sort of, how to windsurf. That experience was enhanced by the fact that we took our lessons in the nude.

One thing we had observed was that the beach was usually crowded by mid-morning. If you wanted to enjoy the beach without a horde, you needed to get out pretty early. Lisa told me that she wanted to walk the beach early on New Year's Day. For her, it was a symbolic end to an exceedingly difficult year and the start of a better one. For that reason, Lisa, Jeff, Kelli, and I took it very easy that New Year's Eve. The four of us were on the beach, naked and barefoot, by 8:00 a.m. of the New Year. We walked with our feet in the water virtually alone.

At one point during our walk, Jeff saw something a few feet inland and went to inspect. His daughter followed him. Lisa and I stood side-by-side in the gentle surf watching our respective lovers. Finally, Lisa said, "Kelli is incredibly beautiful. How did you ever hook up with someone as special as her?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Just lucky I guess." Looking at Kelli, I realized just how lucky. She was even more beautiful now that her pregnancy was starting to show.

12