Kelli's Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Kelli's favorite Oriental place and ordered take-out to be delivered at 5:30. Alicia had a date and wasn't going to eat. That meant leftovers for her. Kelli was looking so sexy as she ate, her nipples sticking out through the sheer fabric of that WB tee shirt. She was eating so sexily I was having trouble reminding myself of her picture at the seminar until she got some sauce on her fingers from the sweet and sour shrimp and stuck them deep in her mouth and sucked them while slowly pulling them out with her tongue on the underside as she watched my face for my reaction. She smiled and said, "Any ideas, Michael?" I nodded with a shiver.

Kelli pulled her top off over her head then took some of the sweet and sour sauce and rubbed her nipples with it and said, "Michael, would you like a taste?" She didn't have to ask twice. I rushed over to her and pulled her breast into my mouth, sucking and licking her nipples one at a time until they were both clean.

Then she stood up off the chair and dropped her shorts and went to grab some more sweet and sour sauce with one hand as the other was spreading her labia apart but I grabbed it before she could put it in the sauce and said, "Kelli, that I prefer to taste in its natural state!" as I picked her up and managed to carry her up the stairs to our bedroom. My cock was about to burst out of my shorts and I tossed her on the bed and quickly rid myself of my attire.

Kelli had positioned herself on her hands and knees and said, "Come on big boy, show me how you can ride your bitch," as she wiggled her ass in readiness. My wife never talked like this before going to this seminar. I got behind her and on my knees, I took aim and realized my cock was soaked with precum and her pussy was drenched so I took a chance and drove myself all the way in on the first stroke. As my balls hit her smooth pussy it felt so wonderful, I thought I might cum right then so I started thinking of cleaning the attic or shoveling shit or anything else other than the magnificent feeling of her pussy undulating around my cock, pulsing, grabbing, squeezing me and making me want to fill her pussy to overflowing. I was so on the edge it wasn't funny. But I couldn't cum. I did keep pounding away for her sake and she was cumming like a broken slot machine.

Kelli had fallen flat onto the bed but I kept pounding away. I think it was the anger that was making me do it. I don't know. Finally, Kelli said, "Michael please stop, I'm getting sore." So I pulled out and went into the bathroom to pee. I washed off then got into bed while Kelli used the restroom. She crawled under the covers and cuddled up tightly and said, "What's wrong, Michael? You didn't cum, did you?" I just shook my head no.

We lay there in silence then I moved my arm so it was under Kelli's head and she snuggled in tighter. I noticed a tear coming down her cheek and I asked, "Care to tell me about it, Sweetheart? Something happened at the seminar, didn't it?"

Kelli let out a big sigh then turned onto her back, looking up at the ceiling in thought. Finally, she let out a big sigh and said, "You know Michael, at the academy, you had all those gorgeous female cadets running around you could have had your pick of, did you ever have sex with any of them or think of having sex with any of them?

"Kelli, my love. The only woman that I wanted while I was there was you. Even when that nearly nude young cadet grabbed my dick and tried to pull me into that apartment, I knew I couldn't cheat on you. I knew if I did, I would lose you if it ever got back to you."

She was quiet for a moment then said, "What about the times you were on a mission and there were females along or females available for some easy sex. Did you ever think about playing with one of them?"

Now that one was harder as I had been sent as cover on a special ops mission down to South America and there were 5 female officers and me. Captain Tyler and I ended up in the same pup tent and she slept in the nude and on top of her sleeping bag. I was trying to be a gentleman and kept turned away from her. In the middle of the night, she snuggled up tight to me and slid her hands under the sheet and into my boxers, and began playing with my cock. I was hard in an instant. Captain Tyler could have easily been a Playboy or Hustler centerfold. It took everything I had to pull her hand out from under the sheet and calmly say to her. "Captain, If I weren't married to the love of my life, I'd be fucking you until sunrise every night we were on this detail, probably longer. I love Kelli and I will never do anything to risk our marriage. She is the love of my life and our baby boy is a piece of heaven. Please understand. OK?"

She moved somewhat on top of me and kissed me deeply and said, "Fuck, why are all the good ones like you already married," as she rolled over and pulled the sheet over herself. So I told Kelli the truth, almost and said, "yes dear, I had an officer come on to me once and made it very clear she wanted to have sex with me but I told her that you were my life and that James was my piece of heaven and I would never risk losing you two."

Kelli rolled her eyes at this then said, "OK then, what about all the times you had to take those road trips to check out equipment or do equipment installs. I mean you were sometimes gone for a week or two at a time. Didn't you get horny while you were gone? Were there women there that gave you relief or you wished they would have?

Shaking my head I said, "To be honest, no woman I met could hold a candle to my beautiful, sexy wife. If I needed relief, I would open my phone and look at those sexy pictures of you we took at that little B&B in the woods that spring, remember that weekend? Then I'd use those pictures to masturbate to. I hope you don't get upset with me. I would stop at least a week before I came home so I wouldn't deprive you of any pleasure. What's up with all the questions? Are you going to tell me what happened at the seminar?"

Squeezing my hand Kelli said, "Promise not to get mad?"

I leaned up on my elbow and said, "My dear, that all depends on what you have to tell me. Right now I'm on pins and needles and can't honestly say. Please tell me what's going on!"

She took a deep breath and said, "Since you've never fantasized, this might be difficult for you. For the last couple of years, I have been having this fantasy of a lover taking me. Not away from you, just for some fun, some wild sex. Michael, I love you but we've gone stale and I'm desiring something else. My body is in turmoil and I find myself having fantasies about men I see. I mean in the grocery store, in the hospital, doctors, male nurses, that substitute mailman we had. I mean any good-looking tall gentleman.

I just don't want to hurt you. I told myself that it was just a fantasy and would try to be sexier for you but it never seemed to turn out right. Something always came up. The kids, you had to work late, I was called in for emergency surgery. It was always something." I wiped away a couple of tears on her cheeks.

"Honey, what would you say if I told you that I was feeling the same way. Only I wasn't fantasizing about anyone else. It was just reliving the wild times that you and I had and was wishing we could be doing that again. So what happened while you were in Dallas?" I said.

Sniffling she said, "I met someone."

"YOU WHAT!" I yelled as I sat up in bed.

Kelli tried to calm me and said, "No honey, it's not like that, well not completely. We didn't have sex. Not really. Let me tell you the whole story but you need to calm down and be quiet, can you do that?"

Kelli took a couple of deep breaths then holding on tightly to my hand said, "The first day or two we were emersed in different seminars. Then the third day, one of the presenters, Dr. David Patterson, walked onto the platform and I felt my panties get wet. My palms became sweaty and I was having trouble listening to what he had to say. I was so enamored with this tall, handsome black doctor it wasn't funny. Don't say it. Yes, he is black but he is very much a gentleman and I think you will like him." Did she tell me that I WILL like him?

She continued, "That night we had a cocktail party and I got dressed up in a new red dress I had purchased. Yes, I bought it for him. It showed a lot of cleavage and was cut mid-thigh. It took me a while but I finally found David and seeing he was drinking wine, I grabbed two glasses from the steward and walked over to him, handing him one. He was surprised at my actions and told the others to excuse him and we began to talk. It was small talk and I found out that he was recently divorced, his wife had left him for another man. They hadn't had any children, her idea, not his. I talked about you and the kids and said that I worked at County General in L.A. with Dr. Shaah. He blinked and said, "County General, really? I'm going to be starting there soon as the head of their new robotic team. I'm due to start there on the first of next month. We chatted until the cocktail party ended and David walked me to my room. He kissed me on the cheek and I returned one to him. Honey, I went in, stripped then masturbated, thinking about him. I'm sorry.

The next night after our classes, they had a formal dinner and as I walked in with Dr. Shaah, David was standing at the entrance and taking my arm asked, "Would you mind if I joined you two beautiful ladies, for dinner tonight?" We walked over to the seating chart and somehow, his name had been inserted between Dr. Shaah and me. Dinner was surprisingly good then they had the usual speeches and introductions. David was called up and introduced. He was one of the developers of this new operating robot. He returned and soon they were clearing off tables and making room as the band set up and the tables were moved to the edge of the room.

David took my hand and said, "This place is going to be too crowded, follow me." He took me into the hotel's lounge where a 3 piece combo was playing and we sat in a back booth. When the waitress came over and asked what I wanted to drink, David said, "Two chocolate martini's please." I smiled and said to him, "How do you know I like chocolate martini's?" He smiled and said, "Any woman so beautiful and sweet, must like chocolate martini's." Then he took my chin and pulled me into a soft kiss on the lips. It was so gentle and sent goosebumps all over. My pussy tingled and I felt my panties getting soaked. The waitress brought our drinks as the band began playing a slow song and he pulled me up and we started to dance. I barely came up to his vest pocket, he's 6'7" and you know I'm only 5'8" and with my 2" heels I was still short.

David melted into me as we glided across the dance floor. We must have danced 3 or 4 dances before we went back to our booth and finished our drinks as two more quickly appeared. I looked at him and said, "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me? He smiled those perfect white teeth at me and said, "Not really. When I make love to you, I want you to be fully aware and to be able to enjoy every second of it," as he kissed my hand then sucked my fingers. I felt another gush of liquid flowing from my pussy into my panties. I knew the back of my dress was going to be soaked.

We danced a couple of more times before I told him I needed to get some sleep. I had planned on calling you that night but when I looked, it was already past one o'clock so I figured you would be asleep. Again David walked me to my room, only this time when we kissed, it wasn't a kiss on the cheek but our lips met firmly, then our tongues began to dart together as he pulled me to him. God Michael part of me wanted him so it wasn't funny but he moved away and said, "Good night sweet Kelli. I'll see you tomorrow." He then turned and headed towards the elevator. I thought I might hurt my clit I was fingering it so hard and fast until I fell asleep that morning.

Speaking of morning. I had overslept my first class when I heard someone knocking at my door. I was still naked as I had just thrown everything off when I came in so I could masturbate. I grabbed my sweatshirt and threw it on, thinking it was Dr. Shaah. Imagine my surprise to see David pushing a cart filled with breakfast goodies. He was wearing a white tee-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. My sweatshirt just barely covered my pussy so I quickly moved back and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling the hem of the shirt down. Michael smiled and said, "Whew, those are killer legs, Kelli." Then he pushed the cart over to me and piled food onto my plate.

We were almost finished when I felt his socked foot rubbing up against my calf. At first, I thought I should move but I couldn't. His foot kept going higher and higher as he ate like nothing was happening. I was having trouble eating. He would rub one side of my thigh then the other side. I found myself spreading my thighs and moving my butt closer to the edge of the bed. Soon his long foot was lightly brushing my pussy hair, teasing me and I orgasmed. Honey, I damn near shoved that cart away and wanted to fuck him on the floor right there.

David removed his foot and slipped his shoes back on and stood up. His shorts were tented with what was the largest cock I have ever seen. Well the outline was. David started to move the cart towards the door and asked, "Kelli, do you have a very nice dress to go to the goodbye ball tonight?" I told him no as I really didn't know this was going to be a fancy affair. He smiled and said, "Can you be ready in an hour? I'm taking you shopping." An hour later I was dressed and still tingling from his foot-job. He was dressed very smartly in a sports coat, Dockers, and penny loafers. I had on a cashmere button-up sweater, silk pedal pushers, and my 2" heels.

David walked me out to his big Mercedes and we drove away. He took me to a lovely boutique where I tried on several dresses for him but none met with his approval. Then we went to Dillard's where I tried on more dresses and shoes. David did like a pair of red patent leather 5" strappy heels and bought them for me. I told him I could buy my own but he insisted. He still couldn't find a dress he liked. Then we went to Saks 5th Avenue and he had me try on several more dresses as he told the salesgirl, "Sweetheart, I'm looking for a little black dress for my date that oozes sex. Do you have anything like that?"

She looked around and said, "Sir, you should take her to Lucchese and tell them what you are looking for. I'm sure they have or can make you up what you want. Please don't tell my manager I told you this as it could cost me my job."

As soon as we walked into Lucchese, I knew this was the place. Their dresses were so very beautiful and this young man, obviously gay, came up and asked, "How can we help you today? Are you looking for a wedding dress?"

I laughed and David said, "No, this is Kelli, my date and I want her to be the sexiest lady at the ball. I want her to have a little black dress to end all LBDs. Do you have anything that can fit the bill?"

He looked at me and said, "Honey, if we don't it, I'm sure we can throw something together for her post-haste."

David said, "The dance is tonight."

The salesman's eyes went wide and he said, "Well, let's get this show on the road shall we?" He ushered us into a fitting room then brought us in a pitcher of wine and two glasses and after filling them left. About fifteen minutes later, he returned with a young lady close on his heels. He had three dresses in his arms and she had two. They hung them up and he said, "Darling, you can't try them on with clothes on." So I kicked off my shoes, pulled down my pants then unbuttoned and took off my sweater.

The salesman tapped his foot and said, "The bra missy, these dresses aren't made for bras either." Now I was already standing there in my little black bra and black thong and he wanted me to remove my bra. David was eyeing me up and down and I could see his manhood rising as he did. The salesman asked, "Sweetie, do you want him to leave so you can try these on properly?"

I looked at David then calling upon all my courage I said, "I don't think so, David is the one paying for my dress and he's the one that has to approve of it. He stays," as I unclasp my bra and handed it to David.

I thought the first three dresses looked fantastic but David wanted to see them all. I damn near had to be poured into the fourth dress but I'll have to admit, it was the sexiest one I had ever seen. It was deep-cut and pushed my breasts up and out. It only came to about 2" below my ass and there was a slit on my right side that came up above my waist. Three very small chains kept it from coming open. David's eyes lit up and he said, "We'll take it."

The salesman asked, "Sir, don't you want to know how much it is?"

David was almost drooling and said, "Whatever it costs, it's worth it!" The two of them left and the young lady helped me out of it and dress.

Then I realized that David still had my bra, that stinker. She put the dress on a hanger and then in a dress carrier and I took it out front where David was smiling like he had just won the lottery. I walked up to him and said, "Forget something?"

He shook his head no. As we walked out, I pointed to my nipples poking out through my sweater and he quickly reached into his back pocket and said, "Oh shit."

I said, "Hell yes, oh shit, now hand it over."

He sat back down and said, "Kelli, I really like the view. Besides, we have another stop for an accessory for your dress before I take you back."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to parade myself around town with my nipples poking out for anyone to see then David pulled into the parking lot of a fancy jewelry shop and ushered me in. We walked over to the counter where the pearls were and he began looking them over. This older gentleman came over and said, "May I help you?"

David said, "Yes sir, I'm looking for a pearl necklace for my girl here and matching earrings." The old guy pulled out a couple of trays of necklaces and I started trying them on and David kept shaking his head no. Finally, in desperation, he reached over and unbuttoned my top three buttons and loosely held the longest strand saying, "I want something that will show off these beauties."

The old man was staring at my titties then he noticed my nipples poking through the cashmere knitted sweater. His mouth hung open for a moment then he got a big smile. He put back the trays and locked the cabinet and asked us to wait. He went into the back and came out with three black cases. "These I keep in the safe," he said and as he opened them, there were these absolutely gorgeous long pearl necklaces. The cheapest one was $5,900. He picked it up and handed it to David. He placed it over my head and it hung down over my breasts just as David had wanted.

David was nodding and said, "Let's see the others," as he took the first one off and laid it into its case. The second one had two strands and a set of earrings with 4 pearls each. David unclasp that one and hooked it around my neck then took the earrings and handed them to me. I removed the studs I had worn and put those pearl ones in and went to look in the mirror. Wow was all I could think. I guess the smile on my face must have affected David because as soon as he saw it, he told the old guy, "We'll take it," and handed him his credit card.

I walked over to him and grabbing his arm and said, "David, you can't keep spending money on me like this. It isn't right. I feel like you're trying to buy me. I'm not a hooker. Please tell the gentleman you have changed your mind."

Just then the old guy walked over with David's receipt and his card. David signed it and said, "Sorry, too late. It's yours now." He took me back to the hotel and I went to my room and cried.