Kelli's Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remembered that I hadn't called you so I did and you were so happy to hear me. I really felt guilty then, looking at the new dress and the case with the pearls. As you were finishing up, you said, "Honey, I'm glad you're having fun. Relax and enjoy yourself. Remember you only live once."

God Michael, it was like you were telling me to go ahead and fuck David. I showered then headed down to the hotel's beauty salon and had them do my hair, give me a manicure and add some long red nails, do a pedicure with matching red polish, and told them to give me a Brazilian wax job. I wanted David to have something special to remember me by. I was pleased with my look and tipped them all nicely.

I went to my room and stripped and put on the dress. I slipped on those tall red heels and found that they were a lot harder to walk in than I had thought. Luckily I had two hours before David was supposed to be here so I took my room key and cell phone and headed out the door. I walked up and down the corridor for a while, then hit the elevator and walked around the lobby. Damn, I was hit on by at least a dozen men or more. Three times security asked me for my room card. Finally, I asked the older one why I was being challenged for my room key and he said, "To be honest miss, when a girl dressed as sexy as you are, she's usually a hooker and we have to chase them out. I'm not calling you a hooker, I'm just saying that you are very hot looking and I hope your husband will be down soon to fend off all the wolves that want to drag you up to their rooms."

Just being curious, I sauntered into the lounge, shaking my ass a little more than I normally do and almost every man in there took notice of me as I walked up to the bar and asked for a chocolate martini. Three men surrounded me saying, "I'll pay for that" or "Add it to my tab". Introductions were made and they wanted to know what I was doing in there. I said that I was thirsty and just came down for a quick drink. Soon there were 4 or 5 chocolate martinis in front of me so we kept talking and I kept drinking.

I'm not sure how many I had put down when my cell phone started buzzing and it was David. He was up at my room and was looking for me. I told him I was in the bar and giggled and told him my new friends were buying me chocolate martinis. He was down there in a flash. He looked at the guys and told them something, I'm not sure what, as I was having trouble navigating or hearing and the three of them took off in a flash. He looked at me and asked, "What the hell do you think you were doing?"

I said, "Sweetheart, I was trying to be able to walk better in these heels and the security guard told me that I was turning on every guy in the hotel and being curious, I came in here. I was only going to have one drink then go back to my room to wait for you. Then these three guys came over and kept buying me drinks. We were talking and I'm not sure how many I drank. How do I look?"

David shook his head then said, "I think the security guard was right but we really need to get some food in you right now. Did you have any lunch?" I shook my head no and he took me to a booth and told the waitress to bring us two cheeseburgers with fries and chocolate shakes. I didn't think I was hungry but I did manage to eat half of the lunch and the chocolate shake really hit the spot. By the time we had finished, I had pretty much sobered up and I apologized to David. We went to the goodbye festivities and had missed the dinner, which I heard was terrible anyway, overdone chicken you know.

The dancing had just begun. My new shoes brought me up closer to David's face and kissing him was a lot easier. I also found that when we slow danced, his large shaft was in the perfect position to rub my pussy. Every few songs, I had to excuse myself to go to the ladies' room to wipe my thighs and crotch. David asked if it was because I had drunk so much and at first I said yes. As the crowd thinned down, the band was only playing slow songs and the few of us that were dancing all were dirty dancing. David's hand was inside my dress, squeezing my bare butt and I was rubbing myself hard on his steel-like shaft. Hard enough that I had several very nice orgasms as we French kissed.

The band said they were done for the night and David took my hand grabbed my room key and cell phone. We were making out in the elevator and he had pulled up my dress and was fingering my pussy. I came so hard that my knees buckled. We got into my room and I yanked my dress off and stood there and almost tore off his clothes until he was just in his boxers. He held me and we kissed again and I pulled out his huge cock and stroked it. I wanted him so badly. Nothing else mattered. I had both hands on his cock and there was still enough room for me to suck on his head if I had wanted and I did for a little bit.

Then I pulled him over to the bed and laid down and opened my legs for him. He kissed my legs, then up my thighs, and began licking my pussy. God honey, I literally exploded into his mouth with the largest orgasm I think I ever had. Then he began sucking hard on my clit and another one hit me. I threw my legs up under my shoulders and begged him, "Fuck me now!"

David stood there, his cock resting on top of my pubic mound, so hot, hard, and ready to send me into orbit but then he said, "Kelli, are you really ready to cheat on Michael. Forsaking your wedding vows. I'm falling in love with you and I'm worried that you may be falling for me. If I make love to you, I will do my best to break up your marriage. Is that what you want?"

It was like someone had hit me up the side of my head with a brick. I turned on my side and began crying. David pulled the covers over me, tucked his cock back in his boxers then laid down next to me and comforted me. "Kelli, that was the single most difficult thing I have ever done. I want you to think it over and be sure. If you want out of your marriage with Michael, I'm here for you. I don't think he would put up with sharing you, would he?" I shook my head.

Oh God, what had I done, I thought. I turned to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and told him, "David, please go before I really do something stupid."

"Michael, do you hate me?" she asked

Trying to keep from yelling, I said, "Kelli, you said that you didn't cheat or have sex, yet you stood naked in front of him and played with his huge cock, said you sucked on his cock, then let him eat you to several orgasms. That's oral sex, it's SEX, GODDAMMIT! You didn't stop him, he stopped you. Now you tell me that he's moving to our town and going to be working with you? Are you going to be fucking him on the side or should we just get divorced?"

She was crying now and said, "Michael, I don't think it was cheating. I have these urges that I can't explain. Do you think you could allow me to see him once in a while to get this out of my system?"

I was incensed and though not yelling, I was rather loud and said, "So you want my permission to go fuck this hung black doctor while I sit at home twiddling my thumbs. Is that it? How would you feel if I had asked you if I could fuck some young chick while you sat at home or were at work? Would you give me permission?"

Kelli looked at me then said, "It depends on if you gave me permission too."

"FUCK, Kelli!" I yelled, "That's not the point. I mean before this. You already told me that he wants a permanent relationship with you. He wants to break up our marriage so he can have you for himself."

Kelli looked at me and said, "That's never going to happen, Michael."

Shaking my head I said, "Oh it will if I find out you have fucked him. It's about to happen with what you already did with him. I have never cheated or even wanted to cheat on you and now I find out you have done this with this DAVID fellow. What did you expect to happen when you told me? That I'd tell you to bring him home so I could watch him fuck you in our bed?"

Kelli said, "Well, I had hoped you might like that. I know you like interracial porn. This would be your own personal version with upfront seating."

I looked at her and said, "Kelly James Grant, are you out of your fucking mind?" She began crying and left the bedroom, grabbing her nightgown on the way out.