Kelli's Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we hit the ground and were parked, the general and I were ushered into a waiting Cadillac limo and we rushed to the hospital where Kelli was. This security guard stood as we entered and the general barked, "Sit down son, we know where we're going." He backed away looking at the two armed guards behind us and we headed to the elevator and up to the seventh floor where he led me to room 714, which was filled with flowers and balloons.

When I walked in, Kelli was feeding our son and her eyes lit up like lighthouse beacons. She started crying and said, "Michael, I can't believe you're here." I rushed to her and we kissed, then she said, "Careful, you don't want to crush your son, do you." She pulled him from her breast, handing him to me and I saw his cute little face and he looked so much like my baby pictures. I knew my mother couldn't deny that I was his father now. General James was on Kelli's other side and gently brushing her face with his hand and whispered something into her ear. She pulled him down and kissed him on the cheek which he returned.

I felt like I was walking on air. I walked around the bed and asked, "General, sir. Would you like to hold James?" He looked down at the tiny infant and took him in his large hands so carefully, it was like he was afraid he was going to break him.

Kelli smiled at him and said, "Uncle Hal, you can hold him, don't be afraid. You're not going to hurt him."

After carefully taking him from me, the general moved over to the chair by the window and sat down and opened the blanket and our son's diaper, then looking over at us, he said with pride, "Yep, I sure can see he's a James, alright!" I guess he was referring to his male equipment. I walked over to take a look and thought he took after me but kept quiet. The general refastened the diaper and I went back to Kelli and we kissed as I held her. It wasn't but a few minutes later when both of our mothers walked into the room and as Sara, Kelli's mother tried to take little James from the general, he admonished her and said, "Sorry sis, you will have lots of time with this little bundle of joy. We're going to have to head back in the morning."

Kelli sat upright and she almost cried, "Uncle Hal, can't you two at least stay a few days? Please, pretty, pretty please?"

As he rocked little James, he said, "Kelli, I really wish I could but I have an afternoon appointment with Senator Perkins tomorrow and he is another one that is on the appropriations committee. He said it was very important we meet. My intel says he's trying to get his son into the academy but the lad has been kicked out of four colleges already for his poor grades and alcohol and drug use. I don't know what he expects out of us, we're not a rehab facility. I guess we could put him in the brig for his first semester just to get his attention and clean him up." Everyone laughed at that.

Kelli asked, "Could Michael stay, maybe until Sunday?" The general pursed his lips in thought.

The room was silent for what seemed an eternity then he said, "You know, I really could use some more time in the pilot's seat. Michael, report to Edwards on Sunday, 09 hundred sharp. That's an order." I rushed over and hugged him, which caught him off-guard. Though flustered at first, he eventually put his arm around me, returning the hug.

The next three days seemed to fly by, getting Kelli and James out of the hospital and moved into her old bedroom at her parent's home. They had set up a lovely nursery for him decorated for a little boy and my mom and dad were there as much as possible. Mom almost always brought food along so my mother-in-law didn't seem to mind. Everything was wonderful but it wasn't until Saturday afternoon that it changed. I went up to James' room to check on him when I caught my mother using Q-tips to swab his mouth that I became incensed with her. I went to grab the baggie she put them in but she stuck them in the pocket of her skirt before I could. I was about to yell when she put her fingers to her lips and mouthed, 'Michael, I have to know.' I turned and stormed out of his room.

Kelli could see that I was upset and asked what was wrong. "Nothing!" I snapped back at her. She came up and held me and looked into my eyes questioning me so I said, "Sorry, honey. It's just that I'm going to hate to leave you and our son. I don't know when I'm going to be able to see you again." Damn, I hated lying to her. She pulled me in for a smoking hot kiss which was broke by her father coughing behind us.

The flight back was a lot more fun. I was getting better as the general was explaining more of the controls to me and I was getting the hang of flying. As we neared the academy, he asked, "So now do you think you might like to become a pilot?"

I thought for a second then said, "Sir, yes sir. Just a regular pilot, not a fighter pilot though. I really could see me being your chauffeur." He belly laughed at that. The general took over the landing but I was watching closely as he followed the tower's instructions and set the flaps, then engine speed and flared out and set us down gently onto the runway.

Soon I was enrolled in flight school and my senior year passed in a flash. I did manage to get home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and was amazed at how big James had gotten each time I was there. I was able to take off for Kelli's graduation and she and James came up with my parents for mine. My mother was smiling like a Cheshire Cat and I asked her what was up. She whispered to me, "Just so you know, son. James IS yours. I am so relieved."

I told her, "Don't you ever tell Kelli what you did or so help me mother, you will never see James again." She gave me a look of terror and I said, "Mother, I mean it. You really overstepped your bounds this time." We went out for dinner to celebrate though it wasn't as joyous as it could have been.

I was also continuing my flight school and sniper training plus more engineering schooling which kept me busy nearly 12 hours a day. I missed Thanksgiving but by Christmas, I had gotten my multiple engine flight license and was close to getting my jet certification.

I had finished my sniper training and my engineering degree so I was expecting to be deployed to a base soon. Then they sent me on a couple of overseas missions which I'm not supposed to talk about but I was the sharpshooter for intel groups. It was cool once while in a South American country, as a group of soldiers came marching up this mountain road towards our position, led by an officer sitting up high in the back of a Jeep, that I shot off his left epaulet to get his attention. He immediately turned the group around and went back down the mountain. I also went to the Middle East a couple of times and took out designated targets but I was never able to tell Kelli about it as these were all classified missions.

Imagine my surprise when I received an email telling me that I had six weeks' leave coming from the middle of December to the first of February and then was to report to Edwards as my new duty station. I was also eligible for base housing if I wanted for Kelli, James, and me. I called her as soon as I read the email and told her the good news. Kelly was still taking classes to become a surgical nurse but at a local college so that wasn't going to be a problem. I called and made reservations for 3 days at the Hilton for the Honeymoon suite for us starting the day I got back as a surprise for Kelli.

She was surprised and very enthusiastic and arranged for her mother to watch James, who by now was walking and getting into everything. Let me say that we tore up those sheets like crazy. Several times, Kelli went to the door to let room service in just holding a towel or sheet around her gorgeous form, much to the bellboy's delight, and usually, they would forego their tip. She would usually have it tucked into the cloth hanging out above her titties. Sometimes, a lot of her thigh was on display. She was such a tease for those young men. Once we had a young woman delivering our breakfast and she didn't seem like she wanted to leave. She pushed the cart in and made sure to serve up our plates while never breaking eye contact with Kelli. When she finally asked if we wanted or needed anything else and I said no, that's all and gave her a $20 bill, she left but before we got a bite to eat, Kelly threw me back on the bed and used her mouth to get me hard then mounted me, orgasming very hard and soaking the sheets.

Kelli had an IUD put in so we didn't have to worry about pregnancy, or so we thought. Not quite two years later, during a very vigorous love-making session, I guess we knocked the damn thing loose or maybe it just didn't work. Nine months later, Alicia was born. Kelli had a very rough delivery this time and without asking me, told her doctor to tie her tubes. I didn't find out until almost a year later when she was talking with her friend at a party, pretty blitzed and didn't realize I was standing behind her. That was one of our big arguments but there was nothing I could do about it. It was a trust issue with me.

Alicia was the general's first daughter's name. He showed up at her christening and was crying as he held her. She was so beautiful in her little white dress. After the ceremony, we went out to lunch and the general paid the bill then quickly walked outside. I went out and saw him around the corner crying again.

"What's the matter, Sir. Is there something I can do? We never intended for this to hurt you; I hope you know that." I told him.

He was trying to wipe his eyes and stop the tears but they kept flowing. He shook his head and managed to say, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be letting my feelings show. It's just that by now, Alicia and Sara Marie I'm sure have little ones of their own. I have grandchildren that I've never met and probably never will. FUCK it hurts!" Blowing his nose on a tissue, he threw it into a trash container then turned and walked away before I could say anything.

I had a thought and carefully picked up the tissue. I went inside the restaurant and asked if they had a baggie and the waitress said no but she did produce some plastic wrap so I bundled up the tissue which brought questions from the others. I didn't tell them anything. At home, I took the tissue and put two samples on Q-tips, and sent them off to Ancestry.com on a hunch with my name and email as a contact.

Imagine my surprise when two months later, I received an email from Emily Grayland and Jane Burke, sisters who had found out that they had DNA related to James. I asked their ages and about their background. They said grown up in Canada and were told that their records were lost. Their father was John Bronson and their mother was Carolyn. They also had a younger brother Kenneth. Their family had moved to Alaska not too long after Kenny had been born because he needed medical attention that wasn't' available in the logging town where they lived. It took John and their mother several years to get all their records straightened out but eventually they had. They had eventually settled in Southern Oregon, near Roseburg and the girls had married. John had died of cancer a few years back and their mother was in a nursing home in Roseburg and not doing very well. Emily had 3 daughters and Jane had 3 sons and a daughter.

I emailed them for their phone numbers and said we needed to talk. They sent them to me and we got on a conference call. When I explained that their mother had been married to General Harold P. James and that their mother had run away with her lover when he had gotten her pregnant, taking the girls with them when she found out he had been injured and was coming home, the two lovers ran away and took them away with them.

Both of the women said that they had memories of another father but their mother had told them that they were wrong and to forget it. I asked who was older and Emily said it was her and I said, "Your name was Alicia."

She gasps and said, "That's my eldest daughter's name!"

Then I told Jane, "Your name was Sara Marie, do you recognize that?" She started crying then told me it was her middle daughter's name and her oldest son was named James. "Well girls, it seems you have a decision to make. Do you want me to tell your real father that I have found you or would you rather do it yourself? I'm married to his niece and we have a son and daughter. My stupid mother doubted that I was his father and sent in to check his DNA against mine."

Apparently, the girls were together as I could hear them whispering. Then they came back and asked, "Do you know how we could get to meet him in person?"

I said, "Ladies, I will see what I can do. Let me call you back once I have arranged things, OK?" They both agreed though I could tell they were both crying.

I called General James and said, "General, I have a big favor to ask without you asking me too many questions." He asked me what I needed. I said "I need you to fly me to Roseburg, Oregon as soon as possible. No questions asked."

"Does this involve Kelli?" he asked.

"Indirectly," I answered, "It really affects you and your whole family, mine too."

"Harrumph, boy, why are you being so secretive?" he asked.

"You'll see," I said. He told me he couldn't make it until Saturday and I said that would be fine. I called the ladies and we made arrangements for them to be at the airport. I told them I would give them a time as soon as I knew what it would be.

Saturday morning as we walked into the Roseburg airport, these two blond lovelies ran up to the general and began kissing him from both sides. At first, he was trying to fend them off then turned to me and asked, "Lieutenant Grant, What's the meaning of this?"

I smiled and said, "Sir, don't you recognize Alicia and Sara Marie?"

His eyes went wide and both of them said in unison, "Daddy, we've missed you so much." Then began hugging and kissing him like crazy. For the third time, I watched as a steady stream of tears flowed down his cheeks. This time they were tears of joy. Then Alicia turned and waved as their husbands herded their kids out from the wings and introductions followed. I moved out of the way as the general needed to sit down to absorb all the attention he was getting. He had found his long-lost daughters and found that he had seven grandchildren he never knew about.

I had to call Kelli and let her know we would be spending a few days there. We didn't leave until Wednesday afternoon and I thought the general's chest was going to explode, he was so proud. As we were about to leave, he said, "Michael, I really owe you big time. You can't imagine how this feels to me. I will forever be indebted to you. Now let's get you back. Ok, son." My next duty station with Kelli and the kids was Hawaii. Man what a place to be stationed.

After I finished my tour, I went to work at a local firm designing power switching equipment and Kelli got a job with a good surgeon, Dr. Penrose, who specializes in orthopedic surgery. I really like him. He was in his late 40's and his wife was a real knockout. She was also his receptionist and kept pretty good tabs on him. Kelli worked for him for 15 years until he retired and sold his business to Dr. Shaah. She is East Indian but very pleasant to be around and a first-class surgeon. She always wears puffy blouses and long skirts, hiding what I am sure is a very sexy body underneath.

Always wanting to improve her surgical techniques, Dr. Shaah went to a lot of training seminars and most often took Kelli with her. I was a good house husband and the kids were at the age where they were capable of taking care of themselves. They were teenagers after all. Soon, James was in college and Alicia was in high school and I had become the senior partner in the company and making a very nice income. Both of the kids had fairly nice cars and we had a lovely house with a pool and jacuzzi out back.

Then Kelli went with Dr. Shaah to Dallas for a two-week training on how to operate a robotic surgical device. She had been so excited about it because it was going to be the first one in our area and she kept telling me about how much better it was going to be for the patients and also for the doctors.

It was a long two weeks without her. Plus Alicia was busy with school and her friends so I was usually the only one home until Alicia got home and often she was staying with her girlfriends.

After over 22 years together, Kelli was still as sexy as ever. She was definitely what I'd call a MILF and most of my friends had commented on how lucky I was. I had kept up a 4 day a week regimen at the gym and could still wear the same size clothes as I had when I got out of the Air Force. I also ran to and from work, weather permitting. Even with all that work, our sex life had sure seemed to dwindle over the past few years. Not my desire, but Kelli's. It seems she was either too tired, or busy or this hurt or something. She had asked me to please wait until she was in the mood because my constant asking was getting on her nerves so I hadn't asked her in nearly two months though she still hadn't initiated anything with me. It had been over six months since we had actually had sex.

The afternoon I picked her up from the airport, Kelli was all over me on the ride home. She was stroking me outside my slacks, kissing my neck, rubbing my chest, and whispering what she was going to do to me once we got home. As soon as the garage door closed, she grabbed my hand and shoved it between her legs, showing me she was panty-less, shaved smooth, and soaking wet. Damned console. We had a smoldering kiss and she said, "Quick, I need you to fuck me now." She jumped out of the car as did I, only instead of heading inside, she pulled up her dress and laid down on the hood of the car, wiggling her finger at me. I was stone hard and more than ready. I entered her hot, wet pussy as she threw her legs up and around me and began orgasming almost immediately. This was a Kelli I really didn't recognize. Her pussy didn't feel any different, she wasn't stretched out of full of another man's cum. In fact, she felt very tight and I didn't think I could hold out long enough to do her justice so as I was just about to cum, I pulled out and dove my face into her pussy and began to suck on her clit.

She screamed out as I did and I felt like my head had been in a vise as her legs wrapped tightly around it. Kelli was babbling things that were hard to distinguish, especially with her thighs covering my ears, but I kept assaulting her pussy. I'd alternate from sucking her clit, to sucking on each of her labia lips, to thrusting my tongue into her slit as deep as I could and sucking out as much juice as I could. Kelli was coming yet again when the other garage door began to open and we jumped up and ran into the kitchen and upstairs to our bedroom, giggling like a couple of caught teenagers.

A few minutes later Alicia came to our door and knocked, "Mom, are you in there? Can I come in please?"

Kelli said, "Honey, I need to clean up after my trip. I'll meet you in the kitchen. Pour me a big Sprite would you please."

"Sure mom," she said and we both giggled as she left.

Kelli dropped her dress and she was naked underneath. I couldn't believe it and she pushed me back onto the bed, unzipped my pants, pulled them down, and quickly mounted me. It only took a few minutes and she began to orgasm and her inner muscles squeezing me caused me to deposit a huge load of semen into her kitty. She hopped off and said, "Thanks, hun. I really needed that. I sure hope there's more tonight. Got to see what Alicia wants." With that, she went into the bathroom, then threw on some Daisy Dukes and a wife-beater tee-shirt and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I got cleaned up and put on shorts and a tee-shirt and headed downstairs. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, Kelli saw me and shook her head no, letting me know this was a private conversation between the two of them so I headed into my den and fired up my computer. First I went to our bank account and found there were a couple of charges in Dallas, one for a dress and one for a Mani/Pedi and bikini wax. Then I typed in Dallas Robotics Seminar and up popped their website of this year's event. The first several pictures were of the organizers, then the vendors and their wares, then the presenters and their bio's then a list of the attendees. Imagine my surprise to see my wife's picture. Kelli's picture showed her in a gorgeous little black dress showing lots of cleavage with a pearl necklace and matching earrings that I had never seen before. She was wearing what appeared to be 4 or 5" CFM shiny red heels that matched her fingernails and lipstick. She was absolutely glowing. I printed out a picture of her and then laminated it and took it to our bedroom and hid it under my side of the mattress. My stomach was now churning. Was her horniness due to her trying to satisfy her guilt at having an affair at the seminar? Fuck, how do I approach her with this?