Kelli's Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Kelly was screaming like a banshee as orgasms hit her like a tsunami. She was yelling, "Fuck, Yes! Oh God Michael, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy. Make my pussy cum on your fat cock." over and over as she pummeled herself down on my shaft, again and again, not caring about anyone or anything else but her own delicious orgasms.

My crotch and inner thighs were becoming soaked as she rocked. The pressure of her tightness got to me and I said, "Kelli, I'm about to cum inside of you. Let me pull out. We're not ready to be parents. We both have school to finish." But Kelli kept up her frantic assault, planting her lips tightly to mine and tangling her tongue with mine and I exploded into the sweet tightness of her velvet-like pussy. Oh, my Lord!!

Were still on her couch, holding each other in that same position as Kelli's legs and body quivered and I caressed her dew-laden back and pulled her sweet breasts into my chest. What had we done? This was so unlike the Kelli I had left a few months ago. Now I was really wondering if she was seeing someone else. I know it was stupid but she had gone from a shy, little flower into a lust-filled vixen.

Still, I loved her and was softly kissing the sweat from her neck and shoulder when she turned and looked at me. Her eyes were glazed over and she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Placing her finger in my mouth, she asked, "Did you like my present, my love?"

"That was one hell of a present? What in the world did I do to deserve that? Aren't you worried that you will get pregnant? You know that would throw a monkey wrench into our schooling plans." I said.

Kelli leaned back with me holding her with my arms to keep her from falling and said, "Michael dearest, first off, last month I talked with one of the doctors and he prescribed birth control pills for me. Second is the reason for that was that uncle Hal called and told me how you turned down an almost naked blond that was trying to pull you by your manhood into a bedroom to have wild sex with you and you told her no, you wouldn't do it. You were thinking of me and knew that I wouldn't condone you cheating on me if I ever found out. I decided to give you a very special welcome home gift and talked with several other nurses and they gave me ideas on how to pleasure you. So tell me, did I do a good job? It looked like you were enjoying it. Hell, Michael, I know I sure did. When I described your size to them, several of them said that if we didn't get married, they wanted your phone number. I didn't know whether to be proud of you or pissed at them. I found that I really enjoy watching your face as I licked and sucked on your cock and got you excited. Some of them said they didn't care for the taste of cum but yours is very tasty. I guess they gave me some good pointers, huh?"

I pulled her to me and gave her a very deep kiss. By then I was hard again and I stood up, Kelli wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I untangled her legs and she stood in front of me and I moved her onto the rug in front of the couch on all fours and got behind her and guided my shaft towards her cum lined labia, my seed was still leaking out of her. Grabbing her hips, I guided my hard shaft towards her steamy, glistening little pussy as she wiggled her ass at me, looking over her shoulder with this big smile.

As soon as I got the head of my cock in, I shoved it in as far as I could go, my balls almost hitting her crotch but topping out in her pussy. Kelly winced and tried to move forward but I pulled out then shoved it in again, this time instead of her wincing, she shook in orgasm and covered her mouth with her forearm as she screamed out in pleasure. I kept pounding into her faster and faster and she was pouring her girl cum down her thighs, puddling on the floor between us. Kelli's toes were curled and her legs were shaking and she was babbling incoherently about cocks and pussies and orgasms. Crying out thanking Jesus and God and saying fuck and all sorts of nasty things I never knew she could say.

I was loving bring her off like this. Having come twice I was able to give her a very long session until Kelli fell forward onto the rug but I just kept up stroking into that lovely tightness of hers bring her to orgasm after orgasm. It must have been nearly an hour when Kelli began pounding her hand onto the floor and said, "I give! Michael, I give. Please, Michael, either cum or stop."

I had been right at the edge and picked her ass up off the rug and thrust into hard a few times, held myself tight to her, and blasted off with a totally mind-blowing orgasm, one that caused me to blackout and fall next to my love.

I woke hours later, Kelli snuggled up tight to me with her face in my chest, my leg over her, her hand on my shaft, and the blanket she had brought down with her covering us. If this wasn't heaven, it was as close as I could ever hope to get. I wished we could stay like this forever, but then I had to pee. As I began to move away, Kelly opened her eyes and said, "Just where do you think you're going Mister Grant. I have plans for us."

"Kelly, I have to pee," I said. She let me up and as I dashed into the bathroom, she was right behind me.

As I opened the seat on the toilet, Kelli grabbed my shaft and said, "OK, Michael. Let her rip." Now I had never tried to pee with someone else holding my dick and found I was having problems getting the flow going, even though I thought my bladder was going to burst. "Michael, go ahead, I want to feel you pee with me holding you. Can't you do that?" she said, then began stroking it with both hands. That just made it more difficult.

Kelli gave me a wicked smile and said, "Why Michael, is he a little shy with me holding him? He's better get used to it because he's all mine." She was stroking my shaft faster and faster as she watched me. Then she did something totally unexpected, she dropped to her knees and began to suck along the side of my cock and run her tongue underneath it as she fondled my balls. I let loose with a torrent of piss that I had little control over. It was splashing onto the back of the toilet, the wall, the floor, it just kept flowing and flowing as she sucked the side of my shaft and ran her tongue along the underside of it.

Then for the first time in my life, my body shook and my legs quivered as I shot out a big load of cum and Kelli moved to catch it in her mouth. She sucked it from my shaft like it was the food of life. I could literally feel her pulling it from my prostate, I swear to you. I had one hand on the sink and one hand on Kelli's head to keep from falling. My head was spinning and I couldn't talk as her tongue kept running circles around the crown of my cock. Kelli was every man's fantasy times ten.

She pulled me into the shower and we scrubbed each other off. Kelli had me wash her hair and I made sure to hand wash every inch of her body and give her a nice scalp massage to boot. We dried off and crawled into bed and just made out for a while until sleep overtook us for a few hours.

The noise of traffic and somebody's lawnmower woke us up. This was Southern California you know. She got up first and came back with an electric toothbrush in her mouth with one hand working it and a regular toothbrush for me. After getting rid of the grunge, we rinsed and somehow ended up in a 69, where we found the peppermint toothpaste gave an extra zing to our play. Kelli told me to be sure to remember that for our wedding night. After we gave each other mutual orgasms, I lay on my back as she got out of bed and said, "I'm going to get breakfast started. You just lay there and relax and build up your strength." Then with a big grin, she said, "You're going to need it, mister!" then ran out of the bedroom.

I lay there for a few minutes then smelled that delicious odor of bacon cooking. I threw on my pants and ran to the car to get my ditty bag, then, shaved, washed up, and used deodorant. I threw on a tee-shirt, Lycra running shorts, and my running shoes. As I stepped into the kitchen, I had to stop and take in the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Kelli was standing at the stove, wearing her mother's apron with nothing else on. It just covered from her nipples to just above her knees. Sara's pretty short by the way, but what a sweetheart.

I walked over to the coffee maker and poured myself a cup of coffee. Kelli heard me and said, "You know where the sugar and cream are so help yourself."

"Don't use them anymore," I said as I lightly slapped her cute butt, then rubbed it tenderly.

"I'm making corn cakes and maple bacon for breakfast. Is that OK with you?"

I sat down at the table where she had already sat the morning's paper and was having trouble reading it with Kelli bobbing around in front of me. I was finding the Lycra stretching in my crotch as I watched her. I got up and poured myself another cup and had sat back down when Kelli opened the oven and brought out a plate piled high with crisp bacon and another with a huge stack of corn cakes that she knows I love. Sara, her mother, makes them for me as she knows I love them. They're regular pancakes with creamed corn in the batter. Kelli only ate one and one piece of bacon. When I asked her why, she said, "Because I don't want all that food lugging me down when I race you through the park and back to see who gets to decide what we're going to do tonight." Shit, I'd already eaten six corn cakes and at least 10 pieces of bacon.

I helped Kelli clean up the kitchen and tidied up the place before we headed out. We had decided to take an easy jog to Starbucks first and after a morning caffeine fix, we would race around the park and back to her house. Besides, I needed to keep in shape for my classes. Instead of going back to her house, Kelli wanted to stop and see my parents.

Dad wasn't home but mom was in the living room folding clothes. She smiled when she saw us walk in, then admonished me for not coming home last night. "Michael, what are the neighbors going to think about you spending the night at Kelli's house with her parents not home? You are going to ruin her reputation, you know that, don't you?" she said.

Before I could answer, Kelli said, "Don't worry Linda, Michael stayed downstairs last night. He was the PERFECT gentleman," smiling like a Cheshire Cat. God, I hoped my mother didn't notice the way she accentuated perfect.

Mom looked at her sternly then said, "Oh, so it's Linda you're calling me now instead of Mrs. Grant, is it?"

Kelli took half a step back and trying to formulate a good answer said, "Well, Mrs. Grant. I thought we should be on a first-name basis since soon I will also be Mrs. Grant." Though she said it quite apologetically.

Mom got off the couch and Kelli stepped back. Then mom smiled and threw her arms around Kelli giving her a big hug and said, "Can't I tease my son's beautiful future bride. But really, I think it would be better if you spent the night here until your parents get home tomorrow. I know how much temptation being home alone can cause and right now, you two don't need any problems. Kelli, you still have two and a half years in your Master's program finishes and Michael has a year and a half before he graduates then four years until he fulfills his tour of duty unless he re-enlists. How about if we plan your wedding for the week he graduates from the academy?"

Kelli's eyes got really big and the smile on her face said it all. She jumped into my mother's arms and hugged her so hard mom had to stop her to get her breath. Kelli turned to me and said, "Michael, what do you think of that idea? I think it would be wonderful. You said when mom asked you when we would get married and you said at the next graduation, that is unless you would rather hold it at my graduation?" Kelli came to me, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me down so we could kiss. I was now 6'5" to her 5' 8" and we were so much in love it didn't matter.

On the day of Kelli's parents' return, Kelli and I had gone for a run. We decided to hit a wilderness trail, up through Silverado Canyon for something different to challenge us. We had made a hard run up this long uphill trail to a beautiful viewpoint and stopped for a drink of water. Kelli looked around and said, "Michael, do you see anybody?" I looked in all directions and shook my head no. Kelli whipped off her top, pulled down her running shorts, and yanked my top over my head, throwing it down on a flat rock and laid down on it, spreading her legs and said, "Michael, are you going to just stand there or are you going to take me up on my invitation?" She didn't have to ask me twice.

It wasn't the most comfortable place to make love but it did make it difficult for me to orgasm which gave Kelli multiple orgasms, which soaked my shirt and the rock below her. After about 30 minutes she asked, "Michael are you going to cum?"

"Kelli, honestly babe, this isn't the most comfortable position to be in to try to orgasm." Kelli moved me off of her, moved my soaked top to pad her knees, and began to suck me off. It didn't take but about two minutes and I blasted into that wonderful mouth of hers and I found myself letting out a loud, primal scream that echoed through the canyons below. Someone below yelled back. 'Sounds like someone's having fun.' Kelli got embarrassed and she quickly dressed. My top was caked with mud so I had to carry it and we made our way back to my car and headed towards home, both with big smiles on our faces. I had managed to stop and find a faucet to wash my top off.

When we got to my house, my mom said that Kelli's parents had called and asked if we could come to their house as my mom had talked with Sara about the possible marriage when I graduated. Kelli and I decided to run just for the fun of it and we entered the house, giggling about our mountain top fun. I sat down at the kitchen table while Kelli grabbed two bottles of water then sat next to me. Sara walked in and froze. She then sat down opposite us and was tapping her fingers on the table then said, "Ok, you two, how long?"

"How long what, mom? Kelli asked.

"How long have you two been fucking, Kelli James Thompson!" she said, very pissed.

"What do you mean, mom? What makes you think that Michael and I have been having sex?"

Her mother looked at the two of us and said, "Because the two of you have the same look that your father and I had when we were having sex just before we got married. I'm not that old that I don't remember the feeling. I was just lucky that he was using condoms. Harold told him that if he got me pregnant before he married me that he would end up being one of the dummies on the live-fire exercises on the firing range. But you two sure look like you're having sex, now are you?"

"Mom, that's really none of your business. I'm an adult and you shouldn't treat me like a child." Kelly threw back at her mother.

Sara sighed and said, "Kelli, my darling, I should have had this talk with you long before this but I figured there would be time. I guess I only have myself to blame. Are you two using condoms?" Kelli finally shook her head no, looking down at the table, not at her mother as she held my hand tightly. Sara asked, "So I guess you are on birth control pills?" Kelli nodded yes. Her mother rolled her eyes and her head leaned back, then she leaned forward and leaned over to Kelli, and taking her hand she said, "My sweet darling, us James women, well most of us, have problems with birth control pills working for us. I was on birth control pills when your sister was conceived as well as you. Your poor father had to use condoms if he wanted sex, or I had to try to give him blow jobs, which I never was very good at. I don't know how long you two have been intimate but from now on, you need to use condoms, understood!" Sara was looking directly at me when she said that. "Also, you had better get a couple of pregnancy tests and take one now, another in about a week then one more in another week. Michael probably has strong swimmers and they may last a while."

We sat there in shock, holding each other's hands tightly. For the first time since I had known Kelli, she looked scared. Tears were starting to run down her cheeks. I pulled her tight and held her, then whispered in her ear, "Sweetheart, we will find a way to get through this. Maybe you're not pregnant." Apparently, that wasn't the right thing to say as she began sobbing hysterically, pressing her head tightly to my chest.

Sara got up and walked around behind us and held us in her arms, kissing Kelli but shaking her head. Again she said, "Kids, I'm really sorry I didn't say something sooner. I just thought there would be more time I guess." Sara took Kelli up to her bedroom and I ran home, changed into some jeans and a polo shirt, and headed to the pharmacy and picked up several pregnancy tests and a box of condoms. Boy did I get a funny look from the girl at the check stand. I think we went to school together and here I was picking up this combination of items. I quickly drove over to Kelli's and handed the bag to her mom and asked where Kelli was. "She's up in her room sleeping. When she wakes up, I'll make sure she takes one. We will let you know what the results are."

The next morning, Kelli called, she sounded like she had been crying and said "Michael, it looks like you're going to be a father. My parents want you to bring your parents over. We all need to talk."

FUCK, what was I going to tell my parents? Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! I said to myself, banging my head against my bedroom wall. Mom, hearing the banging noise, opened my door to see me squeezing the phone in one hand and my head against the wall and asked, "Michael! What's wrong? Please tell me." I stood and looked at the ceiling and she walked over to me and raised her arms and placed her hands up on my shoulders then pulled my head down so she could look at me face to face. "Michael Grant, I'm your mother, I gave birth to you. I love you. You can tell me anything and I will always be here for you. Do you understand that?"

I felt so bad that I was going to disappoint them and a few tears were leaking down my cheeks so mom wiped them away and just looked up at me, waiting for me to say something. Mustering up the strength, I took a deep breath and said, "Mom, er, well, um, I guess you are going to be called grandma soon."

Her jaw dropped open and she looked at me for a minute then said, "Kelli, I hope?" I nodded. She was shaking her head then said, "I warned you two. Didn't I? You two were playing with fire but now we're going to have to make the best of it. How far along is she?"

"She can't be far along. The first time we had sex was the night I got home which was only 10 days ago. I hadn't planned on anything happening as we were planning on saving ourselves for our honeymoon but Kelli had found out that a female cadet had tried to seduce me and I turned her down so she decided to reward me and went on the pill and got some advice from her co-workers on how to treat their men and I had only planned on stopping by her house to let her know I was back then coming back here to you guys, she had made me dinner then put on a movie while we sat on the couch and watched it and things just sort of happened."

"TEN DAYS!" mom shouted. "Michael, are you sure it's yours? How do you know she wasn't fooling around with someone else before you got home?"

Now I was getting upset with my mother and went on the defensive, "Mom, Kelli's not that type of girl. That night, we took each other's virginity. I could tell it was her first time and I know damn well it is mine. How could you even think such a thing?"

Standing there with her hands on her hips, she said, "Because Michael, you said she was on the pill and yet, somehow she became pregnant. That doesn't add up, does it?"

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers