Kelly and Jax

Story Info
New step mom encounters her son's friend.
984 words
4.04
3.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was the only guy in his group to have a pool. His father was a widow and has remarried a younger woman. One closer in age to Mike than his father. The new wife was 31, Mike was 18 and his father 56. The new wife, Kelly, tried hard to be a good step mom. Always being supportive of her stepson, making his swim parties fun. She always had snacks and sodas for the kids, extra towels. She was the popular mom but she was also beautiful and completely unaware of it.

Mikes friends all referred to Kelly as the neighborhood MILF. She wore a red bikini that showed her perky curves, long blonde wavy hair, tan, she looked fresh from a beach. She would always be around fussing to make sure everyone was having fun. Mikes dad usually worked late so Kelly would usually have some sort of casserole or something for him that she could easily reheat and the kids usually munched on it after swimming.

One of Mikes friends, Jax, was more developed than the others. Had matured earlier, had the body of a college senior rather than a high school kid during his senior year. He was tall, lean, toned. His high school baby fat was gone. Hed spent the free time as a caddy, was tanned from being out on the course and finely muscled from carrying the bags. Jax made an effort to be the last to leave when Mike had people over. Jax also made a point of helping Kelly with bringing out snacks, drinks and fresh towels or help her bring bags in when she went to the supermarket.

Whenever he could he complimented Kelly on how she looked. Told her often that her hair looked good, skin looked good, had she lost weight etc. When he came into the house he greeted her with a hug, making sure to hold her a moment too long, press her chest into his so he got a good feel of her nipples and press his leg against her so she felt his length and width.

A few times he needed a ride home after all the other boys had left. Kelly always volunteered to take him. He was thrilled. During the short drive he patted her on the leg, the last time being was quite high on her inner thigh. She didn't flinch, didnt move. He touched her leg again, he couldn't feel the heat of her body. Before he could move his hand away, she covered it with hers. She used her hand to move his higher, up under the hem of her shorts. Her eyes never left his face, her blue green clear big eyes. He hand was nearly burning from the heat coming from inside her shorts.

She had parked in a dark spot near the back door of his house. "You should go in Jax..." and she pressed his hand higher. He felt the damp lips of her pussy. In a bit of shock he grabbed his bag and left the car, Kelly drove home and later that night rode her husband like a prized rodeo stud.

Two weeks later Mike had his regular group over. Again Jax was the last there. Mike asked his good friend to sleep over and they both agreed. Mikes dad came home but went to bed early, he was drained from work.

In the middle of the night, Kelly woke up, it was dark, her husband was lightly snoring. She slipped out of bed, put her light summer robe on and tip toed down the hall. When she got to the kitchen there was just a dark figure. "Kelly..." she heard in a low whisper, "Jax..." she responded.

Alone, in the dark, in the middle of the night, this gave a thought, a naughty thought. She pulled him into the laundry room. Pushed him against the washing machine, found he had on boxers only. She dragged her fingertips slowly down his smooth chest, though the narrow patch of hair that started at his belly button and disappeared into his boxers. Her hand went down until the trail ended and she grasped his thick hardness.

Her robe fell open and her wet smell of sex drifted up to him. He sucked in his breath as she began to stroke him. His brain became weak as her smell and touch took over. He put a hand on her naked waist, she melted toward him and his hand slipped around her, cupping a cheek and pulling her into him. His hand curved more and now a finger was slowly, hesitantly entering into her small pink puckered, hot hole. Her asshole clenched on him, unused to a foreign object invading it. A small quiet sigh escaped her. Her hand tightened on him, she didnt stop stroking him.

Suddenly and quietly he flipped her in front of him, brushed the robe aside and pulled his full hard length from his boxers. Before they could even discuss it, he had bent her over the washing machine and impaled her. Despite his girth he slid in, her slit already slick with the cum of her husband.

His inexperience in this department shortened their tryst. 90 seconds later he came hard in her. He couldn't stop his orgasm from happening and his cum exploded in huge thick spurts inside her. His hands were on the machine and if the light had been on you would have seen his knuckles were white.

He started to pull out and she told him no...he got hard again immediately and they fucked again. After putting a second load in her they both snuck back quietly to their places.

After that night, when Mike would have swim parties, Kelly would find secret moments for Jax to fuck her ass, so her husband wouldn't ask questions if her pussy was sloppy.